The Book of David Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

In the few short months since I'd taken her virginity, Maria had proven herself to be an insatiable nymphomaniac and an absolute firecracker in the sack. She learned fast and despite her thin frame, she could take quite the pounding, with the bruises to prove it. And whenever her inner muscles pulled at my cock the way they were doing now, she never failed to draw out my cum.

I didn't let her down. Both barrels fired as my balls evacuated and poured out a river of sperm into her womb. It was a good thing Maria had gone on the pill or we'd have had a few dozen kids by now.

I felt every drop of energy flow out of me with that climax, and when my dead weight fell onto her chest, Maria hummed happily and clutched me to herself.

But then Nataliya was beside us, complaining, "You always hog him!"

As if on cue, Cherys let out a particularly loud moan through the wall. Maria smiled, "If you're feeling left out, I'm sure the girls wouldn't mind you going next door."

"Bitch! You just want him all for yourself!" Nataliya snarked.

Maria grinned; the sentiment was a constant joke. I spent the entire Fall quarter playing around with both the Russian blondes. I dropped little hints here and there about forming some romantic relationships, but neither of them seemed interested. Nataliya was still dancing around her romance with Leslie and Maria just didn't want anything from me but my cock.

First E-Beth, now Maria. A guy could get to feeling a little... used.

Not that I had much to complain about. Nataliya pushed me off her little sister and immediately slurped me into her mouth, Maria's girlcum on my cock and all. A moment later, Maria was fighting for space around my crotch and trying to get her tongue on my shaft, and the two hot blondes were soon swapping my rebuilding erection back and forth between them. Sometimes, they didn't even bother to trade off, both going down on me at the same time and kissing each other across my meat. Meanwhile, they both got their skirts off to leave all three of us fully naked.

To finish off, Maria took over full-time cocksucking duties while Nataliya settled her pussy over my face. "You owe me one more orgasm. Then we practice rear entry."

I did as I was told, and as Nataliya lay panting on the bed from her latest climax, Maria fished out the Astroglide from my drawer. She handed it to me and blushed prettily. No matter how many strange positions we tried or how many different stimulations we practiced, nothing made Maria come harder than rough anal sex.

"Alright bitches, on your knees!" I ordered.

Nataliya got the reference and barked like a cute puppy. The girls quickly got back into position on all fours, side by side, with their asses aimed back at me. I ogled the tightly clenched rosebuds I would soon be plundering.

Yeah, not much I could complain about.

***

An hour later, I staggered out of my bedroom towards the bathroom. The girls were unconscious and tangled together on my bed, semen leaking from both their assholes and Maria's pussy. The highlight for me had been when the girls stopped bickering about who got to fuck me, and instead they went into an unbelievably hot sixty-nine, sucking each other's cunts while I switched back and forth across the bed, drilling my cock into one and then the other's asshole.

Friendship, romance, love: I'd fulfill those promises later.

I'd heard Danielle and Cherys making their own music through the wall, so my assumption was that it was safe to venture naked outside.

That assumption turned out to be wrong.

"Hmm, looks like little Davie's plumb tuckered out."

"Dani!" I tried to cover my crotch.

"Hey, squirt." She leaned back against the couch. The thin robe she wore did nothing to hide her hard nipples poking through the silky material which clung to her curves. "You really are a marathon man."

"Well, I gotta enjoy my youth while it lasts." I released my hands. It wasn't like she hadn't seen everything before. I realized then that we'd finally gotten to the point where she didn't feel embarrassed around me in sexual situations.

Danielle smiled and waved me away. "Go get cleaned up."

***

That evening, I was reclining in the corner of the couch, watching a movie with my roommates. Cherys was turned sideways and leaning against my chest, holding my left arm around her waist. Her feet were in Danielle's lap where her girlfriend was casually massaging the toes while we took in the latest Sunday night movie on network TV.

The Russian blondes, as usual, had fucked and ran. Wham, bam (and bam and bam), thank you man.

A six-pack of beer was conspicuously four short. I drained my latest one and then dropped the bottle onto the side table, with a mental note to recycle it later, lest Danielle go into mother-mode and nag me about cleaning up after myself.

During a commercial break, Cherys slid down until her head was in my lap and she was looking up at me. "I'm going to miss this."

I looked right back down at her. "What?"

"This." She waved her hands at me and Danielle. "You're like the little brother I never had. I'll miss this feeling of just lazying around the house, with... well, the family I never had. Once I came out as a lesbian, I was always a bit of an outcast with my family. We never did this, really, hanging out together in the living room."

"Hey! You'll always have me," Danielle chimed in and rubbed Cherys' feet for emphasis.

"I know. But that's different. You're my partner... forever. We've always had our quiet time together. But somehow, having David here too just makes me feel... homey. I wish we could take you with us."

"Who says you can't?" I protested. "Just get jobs close to campus so I don't have to deal with commuting."

By then the movie was back on and we silenced to watch it. And no sooner had the movie ended than Cherys was reaching out to the beer pack and coming up empty.

"Aww. Hey, David." Cherys looked at me and gave me her best imitation of a puppy dog, her eyes wide and luminous. "Will you please get me another beer out of the fridge?"

Yeah, I was putty in her hands. Always was, always would be. I lifted her light body off of me and extricated myself from the couch. But I got to the fridge to find it empty. "Sorry, ladies. Looks like we're all out."

"All out?" Cherys complained. "It's barely nine o'clock. David, will you run down to the store with me?"

"Sure thing."

Cherys got up and headed for the coat rack. It was still early January and temperatures were pretty low at this late hour. It was a good thing the local liquor store was only a few blocks away.

We got properly bundled up, Cherys in a cute snowbunny hat with her dark, straight tresses hanging over her ears. We walked out into the cold, Cherys comfortably holding my right arm with both of hers as we headed off down the sidewalk.

We were perhaps a block away when we first heard the whistle, loud and clear and shrill in the silent night. We both stopped right in our tracks and looked at each other as if to ask, "No, seriously?"

You see, every incoming freshman girl was given a whistle by campus security during orientation. It was basically a panic alert: if you ever heard a whistle, drop everything and run to help out whoever was whistling. In my entire college career, I'd never heard one go off.

The second time the whistle blew, I was shaken out of my stupor and took off at a dead run, Cherys following close behind. I turned at the next street and saw them.

With the late hour on a Sunday night and January chill in the air, the streets were just about deserted. So there was no one else around but us as I saw two figures in black trying to pin down a smaller person in a pink coat. There was just the slightest hesitation in my stride as I adjusted course, darting across the street and shouting "HEY!" at the top of my lungs.

At the sound of my voice, a girlish scream pierced the air, "HELPPP!"

One of the attackers backed up almost immediately. I was hoping he would turn out to be a coward and run for it, and he obliged by scurrying away another ten feet as I ran up. But the other guy, who was still on top of the struggling girl in pink, stayed down and managed to get his right arm free enough to land a vicious punch, sending her head to the sidewalk with a muffled crack. Her body went limp.

Just then I arrived on the scene and launched myself through the air. I was on offense in High School football, but I was still taught how to properly tackle. My shoulder led the way into his body and took him clean off and onto the sidewalk.

There was a black, wrought-iron fence bordering the property of the closest building. Our momentum carried us until he crashed against it. And once we stopped the guy flailed at me, trying to punch me while I just did my best to pin him down and land a few punches of my own. It wasn't a pretty fight, mostly just flailing limbs and the occasional lucky strike. I was no trained fighter, just a relatively big guy amped on adrenaline.

Unfortunately, coward boy decided to come to his buddy's defense and returned. I was so wrapped up in thug one that I didn't see him until his foot landed in my mid-section.

All the air left my lungs and I gasped. The impact knocked me against the fence and off his buddy. While I was still on all fours, he kicked me again in my gut. But before he could get a third shot in, I staggered to my feet to face the new attacker. With his legs spread for balance, ex-coward boy got into a boxer's pose and made ready to hit me.

But then I saw another figure line up behind him and I actually stopped moving in surprise. Thug one, still on the ground, gurgled a warning too late, and then Cherys' foot flew up at impossible speed between coward boy's legs.

A moment later, coward boy probably wished he'd have kept running as he curled in a fetal position on the cold sidewalk, moaning in agony and trying to cradle his destroyed genitalia.

By now, thug one had gotten back to his feet and decided that he didn't like the odds anymore. Without a backwards glance at his friend, he took off at a dead run. Instinctively, I took three steps to give chase. But then I let him go to make sure coward boy didn't get away.

Cherys took care of that problem when coward boy tried to get up and run away himself. A well-placed boot to the head, and he was lights out on the ground. Gorgeous, intelligent, and strong. As if I didn't already have her on a high enough pedestal.

Cherys nodded me towards the girl in the pink jacket, who was groaning and starting to wake up on the sidewalk. Meanwhile, she fished her cell phone out from her purse and started dialing 911.

I went over, seeing the blonde hair peeking out from the stylish pink beret and knelt down beside her. She moaned and turned her face towards me, and I let out a gasp. Cradling her face in my hands, I said, "Amber?"

She winced in pain. There was a dark spot beneath her left eye that would be quite the shiner in a few minutes. But her eyes fluttered open and she squinted at first before she recognized me. "David?"

Immediately, her hands came up behind my back and she hugged me, causing me to wince as her arms pressed against my side. I probably had bruised ribs or something from those gut kicks. I bit down against the pain and hugged her back, sinking my butt onto the sidewalk and being careful not to hurt her.

Still, Amber seemed to be moving fine as she clutched at me. "Thank you," she whispered.

"Oh, don't thank me, Cherys did all the work."

Amber looked to the side to see the beautiful brunette squatting next to us and keeping an eye on the unconscious attacker.

Cherys held up her hands. "No, no. David did all the fighting and took all the punishment for it. I just finished this one off."

"That's the second time you've rescued me." Amber looked up at me, her blue eyes sparkling in the streetlamp light. "My hero."

***

We didn't get home for a few hours, it seemed. Cherys called Danielle and soon my big sister was fussing over me almost as much as Amber was. A black and white squad car arrived less than a minute after Danielle did, and they soon had coward boy handcuffed and in the back of their car, still in a daze.

Everybody gave a statement, even Danielle, who wasn't even there and had to repeat that fact two more times. Amber explained that she had been on her way to the store when the two thugs jumped her. She ran and started blowing her whistle, but couldn't get away before they caught her and coldly told her they were going to knock her out and then take turns raping her.

Cherys visibly bristled when Amber recounted that part. She looked ready to bust into the squad car and rip the coward boy's balls off.

The paramedics pronounced us in stable condition. Still, they wanted to have the docs take a look at us with the attempted rape and assault charges and all. Amber and I hopped into the ambulance and Danielle and Cherys hurried back to pick up a car and meet us at the hospital. The cops would drop off coward boy and then meet us at the hospital to finish our statements.

Amber let go of my hand just once the entire time, to get out her own cell phone and call E-Beth. "No, no, you don't have to come down. I'm fine, I'm fine. David's with me."

That last phrase seemed to mollify the housemates and my ex-girlfriend. Amber soon hung up and then went back to snuggling under my arm.

When the medics checked us, it turned out that Cherys was right. She didn't have a scratch on her. Meanwhile, I'd suffered a lot more damage than I thought I had, but nothing too serious. Three bruised ribs, several contusions to my forearms, and a shiner on my left cheek to match the one on Amber.

Amber's damage was probably a little more mental. She had a couple of scrapes and bruises, mostly from the tight gripping on her limbs with her tender skin not used to that kind of abuse. The one big bruise under her left eye was dark purple and looked uglier than it probably felt. Then there was the mild concussion. Thankfully, she didn't have any memory gaps and she wasn't suffering from any serious shock.

After a couple of hours and a repeat of our police statements, they let us all go. Danielle drove us first to Amber's house. We all walked her inside where her housemates immediately began doting on her.

It was really late now (or really early, depending on how you read the clock), and we started to make our exit. But Amber reached over from her spot on the couch and grabbed my arm.

She looked so small and fragile, looking up at me with baby blue eyes and that shiner on her cheek. "Don't leave me. Stay tonight."

I glanced at Cherys and Danielle, both of whom shrugged and indicated towards Amber. "I'll see you guys tomorrow," I told them.

Nothing untoward happened that night. After quick and separate showers, I slipped into Amber's bed wearing my shorts and one of E-Beth's oversized pajama pants. Amber spooned in front of me, pulling my right arm around her body. The thin, frightened blonde shuddered in my gasp for a few minutes, fighting back tears while I did my best to make soothing noises and stroke her side.

I managed to stay awake until I was certain Amber had fallen asleep. Without thinking about, I leaned forward and kissed her just behind her ear, and then I closed my eyes and surrendered myself to blissful unconsciousness.

***

When my eyes fluttered open, I was immediately aware of the warm body curled up in front of me. It was impossible to ignore my morning erection pressed tightly against her backside. My face was just an inch away from the back of her neck, stray blonde hairs tickling my nose. My left arm was buried beneath a pillow, and my right arm was wrapped around her body.

It had been a while since I slept with a girl overnight, but my body seemed to know what to do. I realized that I had a very firm breast cupped in my right hand, and automatically I squeezed it. Once my conscious mind kicked in, I jerked my hand away and silently prayed that I hadn't disturbed Amber.

Turned out, she was already awake and enjoying the cuddle. She reached out quickly, grabbed my arm, and then returned my hand to her breast. And once we were back in position, she snuggled herself back a couple of inches to move herself even tighter into my embrace.

"You have no idea how long I wanted this..." she whispered without turning around to me.

In my defense, I had literally just woken up. My whole body was stiff and my head was filled with molasses. "Uh, what?"

In an angelic voice, Amber gasped, "I would dream of waking up in your arms." With that she turned around, reached a hand up to my face, and softly pressed her lips to mine.

My eyes flew WIDE open. I was not expecting this. Still, it was a very pleasant feeling and I flowed back into her kiss.

Then her hand got down and circled my hard cock. That got my attention. "Whoa! Whoa, Amber! You don't owe me anything. If you're grateful for last night I understand. But you don't have to do this."

"I want to do this. I've always wanted to do this."

"Wait, what? I don't understand."

"David. Shut up." Her lips planted firmly against me and her arms went around my neck. She rolled us over until I was flat on my back and she was seriously trying to shove her tongue down my throat.

My hormones and adrenaline surged, rapidly waking up every inch of my body. Without conscious thought, my hands held her narrow hips and then slipped beneath the baggy T-shirt she wore and began stroking the soft skin of her naked back.

Amber sat up, using her fingers to comb her hair behind her ears while her baby blues flashed in the morning light. As she rose, her head passed through the rays of sunshine peering through the crack in the curtain and for a moment, I almost felt like I could actually hear the angels singing as her beautiful face was brilliantly lit up so that I could see every perfectly crafted line and feature in absolute clarity.

The moment was an epiphany for me. Suddenly, all the little looks and glances Amber had been giving me for the past year, all the little flirty comments and sighs of romantic jealousy over my relationship with E-Beth, they all made sense. We'd come very far since High School indeed.

Amber's next movement kind of shattered my little reverie. I couldn't help but gawk as she reached down to the hem of her shirt, crossing her arms and then lifting up, and soon I was staring at her big, beautiful breasts while her T-shirt fluttered away.

Her tits were absolutely incredible. Big, firm globes that didn't even sag. I half- thought they were fake until later inspection proved them to be all-natural. In fact, her entire torso, well lit by sunlight, was so perfect a Greek statue would have been jealous.

Amber's hands returned to my chest, gently tracing the dark marks around my bruises and up until she could squeeze my pecs. And then she ducked down again to nip along my jawline, down my neck, and across my shoulders.

I groaned, "Amber, Amber..." constantly while my palms roved across her spine and shoulders. I couldn't believe this blonde beauty was doing this with me. Perhaps I was still in the dream-world. If so, I didn't want to wake up.

Her lips found mine again and then a surge of arousal coursed through me. I rolled us over until she was on her back. I kissed her lips and then moved down to take my first taste of her firm tits, so large and so buoyant, sagging only slightly despite her supine position. And while I feasted on her breasts, I knelt to drag her panties away.

They were already soaked through, and I tugged down until I saw a neatly trimmed blonde landing strip leading the way to a pretty pink pussy. Once she was naked, I slid down and got between her legs.

Amber cried, "Oh yes! Eat me David! Make me cum!"