The Book of David Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My back went stiff as my moral center went to war with my hormones. I couldn't help but gasp, "Oh, gawd..." as I closed my eyes and briefly pictured Danielle in Amber's position.

When I opened my eyes, Amber had a smile of triumph on her face and she leaned over to me, still buck naked, and began to unfasten my jeans. At least I figured she would drop the act now that she'd gotten her little tease in.

I was wrong. And to my simultaneous horror and delight, she said in the same voice, "Do you want big sis to suck your cock, squirt? Do you have a big piece of man meat in there for me?"

"Amber..." I pleaded in a strained voice as she fished out my erection and started tugging my jeans down my thighs.

"Wow, little brother!" E-Beth chimed in, using the same SexyInnocent voice. "You're not so little after all!" she gasped erotically as she slid around and took over dragging my jeans and shorts down to my ankles.

I managed to step out of them just before Amber moved her mouth in front of my shaft. "I'm going to suck you now, bro. Big sis is going to take your cock into her throat now."

I closed my eyes and went on feel as a hot mouth surrounded my turgid flesh with warmth and exquisite pressure. My mind was a jumbled mess as contrasting visions appeared in my mind. I saw Amber, I saw E-Beth, and I also saw Danielle in my mind's eye, imagining what it must look like for my dick to be embedded in the mouth before me.

I felt the oxygen leaving me as I gasped in unexplainable agony and ecstasy, my senses so attuned to the gradual descent of my shaft deeper and deeper into this hot mouth that I had completely forgotten to breathe. And then a moment later, I felt the tickle of lips around the base of my cock, the head nestled in the far depths of a wonderful throat.

"Oh, Dani!!!" I yelled, unable to hold back from the fantasy.

I swear I could actually feel the smile of lips around me, and that was enough to break my reverie. I opened my eyes and saw Amber pulling off of me, sitting back for a moment to catch her breath while simultaneously grinning with delight. And then her hand was passing me off to the side.

E-Beth was kneeling on the bed right next to her, and quickly the pretty brunette gaped her mouth open wide and suckled me into her mouth. She took a few strokes on me before passing me back to Amber.

The girls swapped back and forth for a minute, just playing around. And then E- Beth sat up straight and folded my hard erection between her huge tits, pressing her cleavage around me with her hands while looking up into my eyes and asking in a breathy voice, "Does little brother like my tits? Don't they just feel so fucking magnificent?"

"Ohhhh, fuck, yeah..." was all I could coherently get out as E-Beth bounced up and down, squeezing her breasts around me. And then I was passed off again as Amber took me into her cleavage. My girlfriend's tits were a bit smaller than E- Beth's, but they were firmer and the sensations were no less mind-blowing.

Oh the other hand, for once I was able to get a grip on my mental state. Danielle had a very nice pair of tits, but they simply weren't this big and she wouldn't have been capable of quite this kind of tit fuck.

And that's when I decided to take charge of the situation.

I happened to be in E-Beth's cleavage and with a burst of energy, I pushed her onto her back and then straddled her chest while pulling a pillow behind her head. Then I gripped her face, opening up her jaw, and thrusting my hips forward I shoved my cock into her open mouth.

"Stop teasing me!" I commanded once I got so deep E-Beth was practically gagging. She just grinned around my shaft and then nodded.

Momentarily satisfied by my physical outburst, I stroked slowly in and out of E- Beth's mouth a couple of times before pulling myself back along her body, letting the tip of my erection drag down her chest between her tits and over her belly button before I settled to my knees between her legs.

Then hoisting her thighs up, I spread E-Beth before me as I lined up my cock for entry, and then in one smooth push I slammed my dick home.

"Oh, fuck me, David!" E-Beth crooned as I set into an old, familiar rhythm. "Fuck me, fuck me, fuck me..." she chanted as I did just that. But then she couldn't chant any more as Amber crawled over, straddled E-Beth's face, and lowered her pussy down.

This left Amber's ass staring at me once again while my blonde girlfriend hunched over and began moaning happily at our roommate's expert rug- munching. And while I pistoned in and out of E-Beth's pussy, my eyes began to zero in on Amber's rosebud star, just winking back at me as she ground her crotch down onto E-Beth's face.

I wanted it. I wanted Amber's ass.

I slammed forward and held myself deep into E-Beth's pussy, staying in that position while E-Beth tried to buck her hips at me and continue our fucking. She started moaning something in complaint, her words unintelligible with Amber's pussy in her face.

But while I kept my hips pinned forward, I leaned over and braced myself on my left elbow while I lowered my face and right hand to Amber's asscheeks. With my right hand, I bent her forwards until her chest was practically on the bed, her ass jutting out to me and looking for all the world like that peach I had earlier fantasized about. I was kissing around her buttcheeks and brought my tongue down to her hole, tasting around the area and satisfying myself that she wasn't dirty before I started rimming her out.

"Ugh..." Amber groaned and shifted her legs.

E-Beth managed to free her face long enough to exclaim, "Holy shit! He's tonguing your ass, isn't he?"

"Ugh..." was all Amber could moan in response. For a long time, she lay unmoving, just trying to wrap her head around the idea. But when her hips started twitching with involuntary spasms of pleasure, I at least knew she wasn't totally against the idea tonight. Amber had never tried anal sex before and didn't want to, based on my previous inquiries. But unless I screwed this up, perhaps tonight would be her first.

I brought my right hand around to her butt and after licking it myself, I pushed a single digit into her anus. Amber tensed for a second, and then moaned again as I sank it entirely into her. At this point, I got myself braced on my left elbow and began pushing my hips once again, pistoning slowly in and out of E-Beth's clasping tunnel.

"Mmm..." E-Beth moaned happily at the resumption of our lovemaking. But meanwhile all of my attention was on Amber's asshole as I introduced a second finger into her.

E-Beth was not only fucking back at me. She pulled her roommate's crotch back into her face and started munching with an increased fervor. Amber never stood a chance.

"Oh, shit," Amber began chanting. "Oh, shit! Oh, shit! OH, SHIT!" From the two fingers pressing bundles of nerves she'd never felt before and E-Beth's talented tongue working her clit, Amber's body suddenly locked up in one of her most powerful orgasms ever.

She howled loud enough to force an echo in the room and rattle the door a bit. And then her legs went to jello as she rolled over and collapsed to the bed beside us. I let my hand pop out of her ass and instead, really began to focus on finishing off E-Beth and myself.

My ex was only too happy to help. Once she got a fresh breath of air, filling her lungs and sending her massive chest skyward, the curvy brunette laughed and really began to buck at me. "Fuck me, David! Fuck me!" she cheered as we thrashed on the bed, accompanied only by the sexual soundtrack of my grunting and Amber's panting exhaustion.

E-Beth was first, her back arching off the bed and pushing her tits into my face once again. I leaned down and latched my lips around a sensitive nipple, rolling the hard nub around to heighten her climax while she moaned in orgasmic bliss.

And when she started coming down, her pussy muscles, which had been clamped around me so tightly, relaxed and seemingly RIPPLED, like the dying throes of an animal's last gasps.

Those ripples were enough to trigger me, and at the last moment, I yanked my cock out and began pumping it in my own hand. Belatedly, I realized I'd been holding my breath for those few precious seconds before my orgasm overtook me, and now I gasped as the first volley sprayed out of me and splattered all over E-Beth's tits.

My eyes rolled back in my head as I kept jacking more out of me, spurting additional jets of cum to fly out and splash down amongst E-Beth's abundant cleavage. Ten seconds later, I was done, leaving behind a veritable Jackson Pollack painting of semen to dry on E-Beth's canvas of a chest.

I settled my butt onto my knees to rest. But then Amber got a wicked idea into her head. Now recovered from her own climax, my girlfriend moved until she was kneeling directly in front of me, facing away. And then with her ass propped up and right into my face, she bent over and began tonguing up my spending from E-Beth's steaming body.

Not only was my girlfriend slurping up my cum off of E-Beth's tits, but she actually reached back with both hands, spreading her asscheeks to show off her asshole to me while forcing her weight onto her facial cheeks as she rubbed them into my jism.

I know for a fact that I'd never before gotten hard that fast without someone touching me. But I got hard that day.

Once satisfied that E-Beth was clean, Amber propped herself on all fours and started begging me, "Come fuck me, little brother..."

My pulse quickened as she went back to her little game.

"Don't you want to put your dick in my tight little pussy? Don't you want to be the first man to ever be inside of me? You can put it in my cunt." Amber craned her head around to face me, quivering with pent-up lust and letting out a breathy gasp. "And then, little brother, you can put it in my ass!"

Now, I was an iron bar.

I gave myself a couple of quick jerks to make sure, and then I rose up on my knees and settled into place behind Amber. With practiced ease, I nudged myself forward and pushed the mushroom head in between her pink pussy lips, finally piercing the heart of the blonde's little peach.

"Oooh..." she cooed. "Fuck me... BIG brother..."

I was quickly pushing, building up some good feelings, but I knew this was not how this night would end. As if on cue, E-Beth returned to us with a bottle of Astroglide from her own room. E-Beth and I had driven down the Hershey highway a number of times since I first popped her back door, but I hadn't even realized she'd left to retrieve the bottle.

I slowed my pace and then stopped, spreading Amber's asscheeks in preparation to start lubing her up. But before I could reach out to take the bottle from E-Beth, the saucy brunette ducked her head down and shoved her tongue into Amber's anus.

"UGH!!!" Amber threw her head back and groaned at the unexpected intrusion, but then she was already whimpering in heat as my ex began to give my current girlfriend a rim job.

Only after she spent a minute or two tonguing Amber's ass did E-Beth finally pop up and squirt some lube onto her own finger. And then she was motioning me to resume my slow thrusting as E-Beth took careful aim and then popped a lubed up finger through Amber's rosebud back door.

"Damn! She's got a TIGHT ass!" E-Beth commented, feeling the squeeze on her lone digit. "Good thing we're using the lube."

Presently, E-Beth added a second finger, and then a third, Amber moaning up a storm the whole time as she was stretched wide in anticipation of my thicker appendage. Amber was as lubed up as she was going to get.

"Hey sweetie..." E-Beth leaned down and kissed Amber on the cheek. "You were there to help me lose my anal cherry. Now it's my turn to help you."

Amber didn't respond verbally, but with E-Beth's fingers in her ass and E-Beth's other hand rubbing her clit, the blonde was as primed as she would ever get.

E-Beth glanced down and then looked me in the eyes. "Ready?"

I just nodded. E-Beth bore down on Amber's love button and I started in on long, high-friction strokes, trying to drag every vein and ridge against the inner walls of Amber's supersensitive pussy. It didn't take long.

Amber threw her head back, sending a wave of blonde hair at my face as she tensed and came, shrieking in orgasmic ecstasy. I simply rode out her climax, feeling every squeeze and caress from her pussy muscles clenching and releasing, until at last she started to come down from her high as her tense body began to relax.

And just when I felt her orgasm waning, I slipped out of her vaginal tunnel and immediately brought my cock up to her anus. And with a firm grip on her hips and her body sagging into the most relaxed state humanly possible, I pushed through.

Between her post-orgasmic relaxation and E-Beth's hand squeezing her tits to distract her, Amber barely even noticed the initial penetration of her back door. But the sudden invasion and stretching of her rear passage soon alerted her and almost immediately she tensed back up and clamped down around my cock. "Oh, FUCK!"

She squeezed so tight I couldn't move any further, only about four inches inside her at that moment. But E-Beth kept whispering soothing thoughts in her ear and continued rubbing Amber's heavy breasts. And after let out several panicked pants, Amber began to relax as she lowered her head and chest down onto the bed.

I waited for Amber to get comfortable, forming her body into a wedge with her face resting on her folded arms on the mattress, but with her ass still high in the air. And rather than sink all the way in, I withdrew until just the head was still inside her, and then slowly began my full push once again.

"You were right... it doesn't hurt..." Amber moaned. "So fucking full..." she said, this time with a decidedly pleasurable note in her voice.

"Told you you'd love it..." E-Beth grinned and looked at me. "There's nothing quite like having David's dick shoved up your ass."

"Oh, shit. There's more!" Amber exclaimed as I went past the four-inch mark and continued my descent. And then she half-groaned/half-laughed when I finally hit bottom and my pelvis pushed up against her butt-cheeks. I can't describe how awesomely powerful I felt looking down at Amber's perfect peach of an ass being split open by my rod.

"Mmm..." my girlfriend sighed. "Do it again."

So I did. Amber was just starting to whimper and get into the rhythm when E- Beth finally had enough of playing midwife. "Okay, I'm getting in on this. I seem to remember we were sixty-nining when David first popped my ass." She spread her legs and scooted her hips up towards Amber's face.

Amber managed to get onto her forearms so that she could reach her lips to E- Beth's crotch. She took one long lick from perineum all the way up to clit before grinning at her roommate. "Yeah, but you weren't much good at licking my cunt while he was plugging your butt."

"Whatever..." E-Beth whimpered. "Just do that again!"

We were a daisy-chain of illicit sex for the next ten minutes. I was pumping slowly, letting Amber set the pace for her first assfuck, and in no immediate danger of losing my load. Amber alternated between focusing on her thrusting back at me, mentally evaluating and recording all the new sensations. We'd done just about every possible position using her other two orifices, so she was soaking in the wonder of a brand new experience. And E-Beth was just happy to have a talented tongue buried in her crotch.

Alas, all good things must cum.

And with the tight squeezing in Amber's ass, there's only so long I could hold out. I wasn't Superman, try as I might to be.

E-Beth had already gone off twice. And after the second one she let Amber push her away so that the blonde could focus on me reaming her out. But E-Beth didn't completely remove herself, returning to Amber's sensitive breasts to rub and caress while she locked lips with my girlfriend in seductive passion.

Watching the two of them making out was almost as enjoyable as having my cock in Amber's ass... almost. The direct physical stimulation was just too good. After ten minutes, and one self-induced orgasm, Amber had learned the basics of squeezing her butt around me on every outstroke and relaxing to let me back in. The waves of caresses on my shaft were pushing me to the edge, and gradually I began speeding up.

Each stroke just felt so good. I'd no sooner completed one than I just HAD to feel it again.

"Fuck my ass, baby..." Amber crooned. "Fuck it. Take my ass. Take all of me. You have every part of me... You've fucked my throat. You've fucked my cunt. Now fill my asshole with your creamy goodness. Fuck my ass..."

With encouragement like that, how could I not?"

I hammered her harder, and Amber screamed, "DAVID!!! FUCK ME!!! HARDER!!!"

I built up speed until I was ramming forward with every stroke, our loins slapping together with plenty of force and noise. Her anus was stretched wide before me as I drilled in and out of her rear passage, and I felt the tell-tale tightness in my balls as they prepared to empty themselves.

E-Beth, as usual, had the final masterstroke. She slipped onto her back, ducking her head beneath Amber's chest as she suckled a nipple into her mouth. Meanwhile, her right hand went to Amber's pussy, where she thumbed the blonde's clit and simultaneously shoved two fingers into Amber's pussy hole.

Amber went off like a firecracker. "FUUUUUUCK!!!!" she shrieked and came, clamping her body down with every muscle she had.

The sudden pressure was enough to set me off, and I was pumping so hard that I couldn't even stop the motion once I started blasting away into Amber's anal cavity. I thrust forward and shot out a glob of cum, then pulled back and shot another. I went forward again, and lost all semblance of rhythm as my thrusting slowly chugged down to a stop like a locomotive losing steam, my cock spitting out wads of jism left and right in no coherent order.

By the time I had emptied every drop into Amber's ass, my muscles began to spasm in complaint for overworking them. My girlfriend herself wobbled a bit, giving E-Beth just enough time to slide out from beneath her before she collapsed face-down on the bed, with me falling soon after.

The three of us lay together in a sweaty, messy heap, panting in post-coital bliss. I was doing nothing but grunting and breathing. E-Beth was giggling. But Amber found her voice first.

My girlfriend laughed, "How was my ass, little brother?"

***

-- DANIELLE --

Without a backwards glance at her little brother, Danielle hurriedly made her way to her bedroom. Only once she was safely inside with the door closed did she let out a pent-up sigh, shivering lightly.

Gingerly, she brought two fingers up to touch her lips, still feeling the lingering aftereffects of the kiss she'd shared with David. It wasn't like it was the best kiss she'd ever had or anything, but it was a really, really good kiss. And the fact that it was her brother just added so much more sizzle to the fleeting experience.

After a minute, she thought about how abruptly she'd walked away from him, going into the house and to her room without a word. With her heart racing, all she could think about was being close to him once again, to get just a hug... or maybe something more.

She shook the illicit images from her mind. Perhaps her thoughts were wrong, but as long as she didn't ACT on them, at least she could feel good just being with him, having him hold her in his strong arms.

She opened up the door and went to the room he now shared with his girlfriend, Amber. But before she went to knock, she heard voices floating through.

"Is that for us? Or for Danielle?" Amber's melodic tones filtered through.

"Stop it. She's my sister," David said abruptly. Good. He was showing he could control his hormones. After the Uncle Verne episode, having a guy lose control around her was probably what she feared the most.