The Book of David Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I think Danielle was more exhausted from trying to keep up a brave face than she was helped by their encouragement.

And so it was only two in the afternoon when Danielle and I changed into our pajamas and settled in to sleep in her bed. I was snuggled under the covers beside her as she pillowed her head on my chest and was soon breathing softly as unconsciousness took her.

But despite the comfortable positioning and my exhaustion from a restless night, I couldn't join her in sleep. There was just too much running through my head.

Was it really my fault that Danielle had gotten raped? After all, I hadn't forced Danielle to go walking to the liquor store in the evening. I hadn't forced some cowardly prick to attack her and rape her. It couldn't actually be my FAULT, could it?

Should I have done things differently? Should I have let myself succumb to temptation and take her into my bed?

There were some severe moral and ethical arguments waging war in my conscience. They say that hindsight is 20-20. But for me, even hindsight was still cloudy. If I had known what was to come, would I have done things differently?

Certainly, incest was considered morally wrong. On any given day, despite the physical lust I had for my sister, I would never have crossed that line. We'd surely gotten close to the line on a few occasions. I vividly remembered fucking Maria from behind while she was eating out Danielle. I'd seen her naked body and we'd even physically contacted each other in ways that weren't quite sexual, but perhaps more than a brother and sister should. But to have actually put aside my moral reluctance? No. I never would have.

But if I had known with certainty that this... violation... would have happened to my sister? If I had truly thought that making love with her would have been the only way to save her? Then what?

I would have done it. In a heartbeat.

But that rationalization wouldn't even hold up in my own mind. It was an excuse to feel less guilty about my fantasies of my sister. I didn't want to see her as a woman. I SHOULDN'T think about her as a woman. It was just wrong... And I couldn't let myself see her sexually. I shouldn't even let her naked body arouse me.

This was my sister and she was trusting me not to lose control. It meant so much to her that I could be a man around her in a sexually vulnerable state and not take advantage of her. I had to prove Uncle Verne wrong.

And yet, it was a torture to be presented with her physical beauty and not be allowed to feel any lust. I would have been better off if I'd never had the opportunity to see her naked or ever be led to the thought of having sex with her. Even now, it was a strain to hold her body so intimately to me while she wore only a single layer of thin cotton between me and her womanly charms.

For just a second, I actually resented Danielle for putting me into this mental turmoil while she slept peacefully. But my love for her wouldn't let that last more than just a fleeting moment. It wasn't Danielle's fault. It wasn't my fault. It was... HIS fault, whoever 'he' was.

And then my rage was back. My need to find him and punish him for what he had done washed out my guilt in a red haze.

Mercifully, Danielle was unconscious and couldn't sense what was going through my mind. But when she rolled over, letting go of me and facing the opposite direction, the anger in me had an opening with which to act.

Quietly, methodically, I slipped out of bed. I turned back to make sure that Danielle was still sleeping peacefully, and then silently slipped out the door. I first went into my room, needing to change out of my own pajamas.

"Where do you think you're going?" Amber greeted me from our bed, where she was sitting on our bed hunched over her books, her cute wire-rimmed glasses on her nose and her blonde hair pulled back into a ponytail. It was still the afternoon.

"Out," I answered gruffly as I started pulling off my T-shirt and dropping my pajama pants.

"Out where? Do you really think you're going to find him?"

"Maybe..." I pulled open a drawer to find my jeans.

"Do you even know what he looks like?"

"Sort of..." I lied.

Amber was then standing next to me, pulling my hips around and away from the closet. She stood in a baby-T that hugged her bra-less chest and comfortable lounge pants of her own. She let out a sigh and then looked into my eyes.

"Do you know what she looks like?"

"What? Who?"

"Danielle."

"Of course. What kind of a question is that?"

"Have you memorized what her tits look like? How hard her nipples get when she's cold and how soft the skin of her naked back feels?"

I backed my head away from her an inch. "What are you doing?" I asked my girlfriend as her hand went to my crotch and started caressing around the half- erection already forming there.

"Calming you down," she answered as she pushed me to a sitting position on the bed, my legs still on the floor. Then she yanked my boxers to my ankles and knelt before me.

"Amber..." I said just briefly before she lowered her head and took me into her mouth. If I wasn't hard before, I was steel-rigid now. "Oh, fuck..."

My mind had gotten used to racing over the past few hours. But now instead of racing over the moral dilemmas in my mind, Amber's expert cocksucking had my head spinning.

The way she used her tongue to lavish my head with sensuous caresses. The way her right hand pumped and squeezed my rod. The way her left hand tickled my balls and scraped the underside of my shaft.

I looked down at her, looking so seriously studious in her glasses as she focused on pleasuring my cock. With her hair pulled back, I had a clear view of her face so I could watch her cheeks alternately caving in as she sucked and bumping out as my cockhead pushed against them from the inside.

After only a couple of minutes, she swiveled her blue eyes up to look at me and simultaneously lifted her T-shirt over her tits, letting me see the prodigious mounds swaying in the air, capped with pink nipples.

I was already so tense, so pent-up, and Amber quickly had pushed me to my limits. So when she dove down, driving deeper and harder as my dick began to push into her throat, I felt all the floodgates open. Amber just barely completed her deep-throat, nuzzling her lips against my base before I volleyed the first wave directly into her gullet, causing her to gag slightly before she pulled back so that I could continue firing off inside her mouth.

With every shot, I felt my muscles relaxing. With each continued burst, my mind cleared just a little more. And when I collapsed onto my back across the mattress and Amber's hands squeezed out the last drops, I was totally at peace.

After the mental jumble of the past few hours, I believed I had achieved nirvana.

Amber made a few smacking sounds as she cleaned up what had leaked out onto her face. And then she was kneeling on the bed over me, her tits still hanging out as she hadn't fixed her shirt back just yet. "Feel better?"

"Yeah..." I breathed slowly.

"Still feel like running around the streets like a chicken with its head cutoff?"

I frowned for a second. "I wouldn't have been THAT lost..."

"Riiight..."

"Still worried about having sex with your sister?"

"Huh?"

"David, you can't be afraid to think that way about her. She's a beautiful girl and you're a straight man. You're going to notice that she's got a nice pair of tits." Amber rubbed my head as I wallowed in post-orgasmic mellowness.

"I'm not saying that you should have sex with her or that you shouldn't. All I'm saying is that she needs your love more than ever right now. And you can't hold any of yourself back. She deserves more. If the physical thing is what's keeping you from helping her, from healing her, then you need to fix that in your own head so you can give her all the support you possibly can."

Now Amber fixed me with an annoyed expression as she looked down on me. "Now what do you think is going to happen if she wakes up and you're not in the room with her?"

"Uh, she'll panic?"

"Exactly. So get back in there, babe. There's no one else who can do this for her."

I hesitated just one more time. "Even IF I were to do it. Isn't it too soon after what happened to her?"

Amber smiled wistfully. "People have to get right back in the water. It worked for me. And if you don't, she'll never be able to touch a man ever again."

I sat up gingerly and started picking up my pants. I had been physically drained already from the exhaustive past 24-hours. Yesterday at this time I'd been on a drive with Danielle, feeling as happy as I'd ever been in my life. It's scary how much can happen in a day.

I'd barely gotten any sleep since then, and all that time awake and time stressing was catching up to me. Only my own mental turmoil had prevented me from truly finding rest. But now, Amber and my own orgasm had cleared away that block, for a little while at least. And my body was now seeking recuperation with a vengeance. Already my eyelids were drooping.

Amber kissed my cheek as I walked out to return back to Danielle's room. I smiled at her just before I closed the door. My girlfriend was one in a million.

Danielle had managed alright without me. But the moment I slipped back into bed, she rolled right over and snuggled her head onto my chest once again. And as I wrapped my arm around my sister and cuddled in tight with her, at last I could drift off to sleep and find some mental peace.

***

"Hi, squirt..."

Ever so slowly, my eyelids raised up into my sockets and morning sunlight filled my vision. Warm, yellow rays were peering straight through a crack in the blinds to light up my face. And through that halo of light my vision focused and I saw Danielle's pretty face above me. The swelling on her cheek had subsided, letting both green eyes shine down on me. The bruising would remain for days, extra color splotching her skin. But I looked past all that. All I could see was my beautiful sister's sweet face.

What came next was automatic. I reached my hands up to her, my thumbs rubbing each of her cheeks before I circled my grip behind her ears. And tugging every so gently, I pulled her face down to me.

She let out a breathy gasp, notes of both surprise and happiness in her voice as she parted her lips and met me head on. And then my fingers were tangled in her hair as we both turned our heads fractionally to the sides, pushing our mouths closer together while my tongue speared up at her, meeting her oral appendage as they twisted together in that ancient dance of passion and lust.

Her torso lowered down until she was practically laying on top of me, and as much of a thrill as it gave me to hold Danielle's head to me as we kissed, I absolutely had to feel the bare skin of her back in my palms. My hands dragged down her neck and hurried their way across the cotton of her pajama top. But quickly I found my way beneath the hem, my fingers at last brushing up the silky smoothness over her spine and working their way back and upwards.

For a few long moments we simply remained liplocked as I caressed and massaged, reveling in the absolute surrender to my passion-filled impulses and finding that they somehow did not contradict with my brotherly affection for this sweet girl.

I had feared that guilt would seize me if I ever were to approach this moment, so finding nothing but love thrilled me beyond belief. And now that the final barrier between me and Danielle was gone, I didn't want to waste any more time.

My hands were pulling at her pajama top and Danielle, immediately recognizing what I was doing, lifted her body up so that I could tug the garment to her neckline. And then she let go of my face and stretched out her arms just long enough for me to whip it off of her and leave her nude save for a delicate pair of panties.

When my hands went to her waist, without thinking I circled my hands around and gripped her firm asscheeks. She winced ever so slightly, and only then did I remember the damage that had been done when her rapist had sodomized her. But just when I jerked my hands away as if I had stuck them into a hot fire, Danielle grabbed my wrists and firmly planted my palms back on her buttcheeks.

She gritted her teeth, and then moaned into my mouth as I began to tenderly caress her flesh, taking care to stay away from her anus. And when I moved my fingers to the waistband of her panties, Danielle was quickly squirming up to help me drag the string-like material down her thighs. One at a time, she pulled each leg up until her foot cleared the loop and I once again had my sister fully naked in my arms.

Only this time, I wasn't going to stop at affectionate hugs.

But now, I was wearing too many clothes. It was a problem that Danielle was quick to remedy. I had already gone to bed without a shirt. But after pausing to taste my lips briefly, Danielle straddled my hips and then took a firm hold on both my pajama pants and boxers. And then she began backing off the bed, taking my clothes with her. When she got to my feet, she was able to fling them away and then crawl her way back up my body like a panther stalking its prey.

She was my panther, all sinewy musculature and toned body, truly built for speed. And despite our seemingly mutual feelings of tenderness and affection, Danielle was likeminded in her desire to put that speedbody to use.

We'd waited long enough.

Before I even blinked Danielle had vaulted into my lap and impaled herself upon me, not giving either of us any time for second thoughts or doubts. It was too late now; my cock was fully buried inside my sister's pussy.

"Oh, gawd, David. Fuck me! Fuck me!" she urged while my hands went to her hips and immediately began guiding her as her own legs tensed and relaxed to move her body in a pistoning motion up and down my shaft.

"I'm fucking you, Dani!" I growled into her ear as I sat up and relocated my hands around her back to grab her shoulders and help yank her down onto me with every thrust. "I'm fucking you!"

"Ohmigod YES!" she shrieked and started crying. For a second I worried that she was having some flashback to the rape that was somehow upsetting her, but she smiled deliriously and started peppering me with kisses before she simply slammed her face into mine and shoved her tongue into my throat such that I could feel the vibrations in her throat as she moaned in orgasm.

Danielle had lost the rhythm as she came. And when she relaxed from that first climax she simply stopped and hugged me to her, holding her head over my shoulder. "It's you..." she cried as she rubbed my back. "It's really you... I love you, baby brother. I'll always love you."

"I love you too, Dani." I patted her back.

She pulled back and kissed me again, and her hips began to undulate as she began to work my hard erection with her inner muscles. This time, Dani just pushed against my chest until I was flat on my back, leaning her torso over me to feed her hard nipples to my lips.

"Just lay back. Let big sis take care of you this time."

I mumbled an affirmative around a mouthful of tit. And then Danielle began to ride me.

There was something indescribably different about sex with Danielle. It probably had to do with the family connection, but for the next few minutes I could not even comprehend what was happening between our bodies. All I felt was a wellspring of emotion and passion carrying me higher and higher to a different plane of ecstasy.

It's not that sex with Danielle was necessarily better than with Amber, just uniquely different. In fact, I was pretty certain that on a physical level Amber's body brought me more pleasure. But being with Danielle had me lost in the delirium until the only thing I could feel was the absolute joy as my heart simply exploded.

I was wrapped up in the bliss so that I could barely hear Danielle shrieking or feel my own balls emptying as I blasted over and over again into my sister.

And when it was all done, and Dani was resting her head on the pillow beside me while her chest was crushed to mine, we simply cuddled together and felt absolutely safe, cocooned in a bubble inside which nothing existed but our love for each other.

And I knew we were both healing together.

***

-- Chapter 8 is dedicated to a friend of mine who was raped. Without the power of love, true healing is not possible and rape survivors can only ever be hollow shells of the people they used to be. --

***

NEXT: CHAPTER 9