The Book of David Ch. 10

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Eventually, she got me comfortably situated on my back as her nimble fingers spelled out their apologies to my cock and then introduced her tongue into the mix. Whatever else was going on in my head, my prick had no concept of anything beyond the immediate and it was responding eagerly to her advances.

I thickened and grew in Amber's lavish love, and she began to lick it from base to the tip in slow, soothing caresses as I rose to my full height.

"I love you, David" she said to my cock and then she swallowed the head into her mouth.

"Oh, Amber," I groaned as she pulled me to the back of her throat, and my entire body was once again responding and trembling with eagerness. She placed her hands on my thighs and waited until I was fully calm again. And only then did she rise onto all fours and begin taking my shaft deeper and deeper down her throat.

When she got all the way to the bottom, my hairs tickled her nose and I could feel the massaging vibration of her humming with half my cock embedded in her esophagus. She stayed for a good ten seconds, doing her humming thing, then pulled back to breathe. And then she did it again, this time holding for fifteen seconds.

I watched her act of complete submission, her nostrils flared as she breathed shallowly, her sky blue eyes searching into mine. Even when she pulled me out of her throat, she wrapped her lips tightly around my shaft and sucked powerfully, making it clear that she wanted my cum. Amber bobbed her head up and down me, stroked me with a corkscrew motion, and cupped my balls while squeezing to draw it out of me.

And just when I thought I'd gotten used to those sensations, she'd deep throat me for another ten or fifteen seconds.

After a few minutes of this treatment, I felt like my eyes were going to roll back into my head as I collapsed into a puddle of jello. Only the tingle in my balls kept me awake.

The next time she deep throated me, Amber got her cum. I couldn't help it; I arched my back and thrust my hips up, sending another half-inch into her throat which she wasn't totally prepared for. She gagged and pulled me out until just the first two inches were in her mouth while her hand went back to stroking me. And then the sperm came.

Thick ropes of hot, white jism began spitting into her sucking mouth. My balls squeezed over and again, sending wave after wave through my shaft and giving her more to swallow down. I could feel the pressure of her tongue against my shaft with each pulse as it flew out of me.

And when my deflating cock stopped shooting, Amber wiped her mouth and returned to my arms to cuddle.

I held her body and stroked her spine as we lay there with our thoughts. I gazed down over Amber's wonderful body. She was tall, lithe, and so curvy. Her face was a work of art and her eyes enchanted me. Her breasts were so large and so enticing. Her flat tummy and curving hips led down to simply gorgeous legs. And on top of all her physical beauty was a mind and soul I had come to cherish.

Even after being intimately familiar with her body for so long, I still got a rise just looking at her naked. She was quite simply, taking into account the whole package, the most attractive woman I'd ever known. And even if I couldn't have her forever, I'd take whatever I could get for as long as I could have it.

She smiled happily as I rolled her over and nudged my new erection between her thighs. And as I slid deep into the depths of her womanhood, all I could think about was how much I loved this woman.

But despite the pleasure, the sexual healing, when we were done, I couldn't help but feel like there were only a finite number of times we had left together. In my mind's eye, there were a few dozen single-stem roses in crystal vases all in a row. And feeling inexorable pain, I reached out and knocked one over, sending it to shatter on the ground.

That was one less rose remaining.

***

SUMMER (June 2003)

Amber and I held together. We just loved each other too much to be apart unless we had to be.

On some level, I wanted to spend every day for the entire summer convincing her to stay with me. But my conscience wouldn't let me. I wanted her to be happy, and I couldn't sabotage her dreams.

Just like I had to let go of E-Beth so many years before, I had to let Amber go as well. If we were meant to be together, we'd find a way.

The night before graduation turned into an impromptu repeat of our private orgy. Diane, E-Beth, and Amber were already determined to get shitfaced as it was. Eric and Maria just happened to stop by to visit and offer their congratulations privately before the big formal ceremonies.

One thing led to another and then another and then all six of us were naked and thrusting away to our hearts' content. Why not? We had nothing to lose and in two days, almost everyone would be going in a different direction.

Diane was moving back to her hometown. A cousin was offering her a job that paid better than anything she could get entry-level around here.

E-Beth would be heading off to the big city. The company that she interned with for the past three summers was hiring her full-time.

Eric and Maria were each going back to their homes for the summer. I knew both would find summer flings and then come the new school year, probably start fucking again right where they left off.

Amber could have gone home for the summer. As usual, she had no plans except to enjoy her vacation before jumping into the four-year grind of medical school plus residency beyond. But given a choice between spending her last summer in an empty home with her servants or playing house with me, I was the obvious choice.

***

One of the few times Amber and I made the trip back home was for a wedding I had long seen coming.

They were soul mates. They belonged together. No matter how far apart life took them, they always managed to find each other again.

At 23, Nate and Monica were getting married.

Given everything that was going on between me and Amber, seeing my old best friend and my first girlfriend finding eternal happiness gave me a measure of hope. After all, Monica had gone off to Stanford of all places for college, and she and Nate still managed to end up together.

Nate was already in the NFL. A second-round draft pick, he had a nice bank account despite the fact he had yet to play a single snap. But his time would be coming soon.

Monica had excelled in her classes and left behind a string of short-term flings at Stanford before finally settling down with Nate during the past year. They'd managed to be an on-again, off-again couple throughout their four years of school, seeing other people and still coming through the other side. She'd moved to his new football city and already started work on her MBA. Even though Nate already had a multi-million dollar contract, the fiery petite redhead would always have her own personal drive for success.

But for this wedding, they both wanted to come home.

I took a couple of days off work to come home early and help with the planning. I was, after all, a groomsman and more importantly, I made it back in time for the bachelor party.

To be honest, it was kind of a sexual letdown. The strippers, while hot, couldn't compare to E-Beth or Amber. And more to the point, I wasn't even allowed to touch them. Still, everyone had a good time and we got Nate to bed safe and sound.

On the wedding day, I lined up with the other groomsmen and Nate outside the church. The best man was his left tackle in college and the big guy was running around like a chicken with its head cut off, trying to make sure everything was perfect for his quarterback.

That left me to just chill out with Nate and keep him talking, keep him relaxed.

He was just starting to tense up when I sidled over and said, "What I wouldn't give for a coupla empty beer cans and a wide river to chuck them into."

Nate smiled and looked over at me. "Can't do it anymore. If some reporter caught me I'd be busted for littering." He shuffled his feet and looked down. "Those were good times."

"Yeah..."

Nate then stood up straight and really looked me in the eye. "You know, I don't think I ever said 'sorry'. And I need to before I go through with this."

I was confused. "Sorry for what?"

"For stealing your girlfriend."

"Huh? You didn't exactly steal her."

"Well, you had her and I wanted her. I'll always remember that day when I first had sex with her. And no matter how else I spin it, you two were still together then. Didn't The Code say something about not doing that?"

I chuckled. "Things were different back then. WE were different."

"Still..."

"Look, if it'll ease your conscience, your apology is accepted. And for the record, you make her happier than I ever could have."

"Thanks. That does mean a lot to me." Nate got introspective again and started staring off into the distance. I patiently waited him out. If ever a man was allowed to be alone with his thoughts, the final hour before getting married was certainly the time.

Then Nate just started talking. "Remember when we were younger? All we could think about was getting laid."

I nodded knowingly.

"Nothing else mattered," he continued. "Must have sex. Must have sex. Must have sex. Didn't you tell me one time that you couldn't be tackled because you thought your penis would be broken and you wouldn't be able to have sex with Monica after the Prom?"

I chuckled at the memory. "Yep. As it turned out, YOU had sex with Monica after the Prom."

"Hey, I already apologized for that."

"Oh, I'm not complaining. I had Ellie..." My voice drifted off as memory came back to me.

"Sorry, didn't mean to bring her up," Nate apologized again.

I recovered quickly and waved him off. "No, it's no big deal."

"Monica invited Cherys."

"I know," I shrugged. "She's here with Danielle. Amber's hanging out with them now." I shrugged. "But you were saying?"

Nate looked off into the distance again. "We never really thought about commitment back then. The only reason to be loyal to your girlfriend was that if she caught you cheating then you wouldn't get into her pants anymore. But now?"

I waited on him.

"Look, I'm not trying to be egotistical here." Nate looked down at the ground. "I knew the score in college. I could have almost any girl I wanted at Cal, and I had a lot of them. The NFL is even easier. Girls don't even care that I'm the backup quarterback, just that I wear the uniform. It's a nice lifestyle man..."

I nodded. I didn't exactly have a harem myself, but I knew I probably got more than my fair share of pussy.

He looked me right in the eye. "I'd give it all up... for HER. I don't think she would ask, but if she asked me to quit football and go into business with her, I'd do it. Football is my dream, and she would never make me give it up for her. But if she asked, I would. That's commitment."

And then it was time.

***

There's something inherently strange about watching your ex-girlfriend walk down the aisle at her wedding. I felt honestly and truly happy for Monica. She was marrying the man with whom she belonged. She looked radiantly beautiful in a gorgeous white dress. And yet, I could still remember what she looked like naked.

So with that naughty little image in my head, I turned in unison with my other groomsmen and kept my lascivious grin hidden beneath a stoic exterior as I focused on the wedding ceremony. Usually these things felt interminably long. But somehow, this one just flew by so fast. The next thing I knew, I had escorted my bridesmaid back up the aisle and outside into the bright afternoon sun.

Still, it wasn't over yet. We hung around the church for the next hour snapping photos. You know the drill: bride and groom, groom and his groomsmen, bride and the groomsmen, the whole wedding party, and on and on ad nauseum. I'm fairly certain we spent more time on the photos than the entire wedding ceremony itself.

I managed to keep in good spirits by cracking jokes with the boys, especially a groomsman named Aaron. He was a close friend of Monica's at Stanford and Nate had willingly let him be one of the three groomsmen. The happy couple liked the symmetry: the best man was Nate's best friend from Cal, Aaron was Monica's best male friend from Stanford, and I was the mutual friend from High School.

Meanwhile, Amber, Danielle, and Cherys hung around snapping candids while we went through our poses, and Aaron seemed dutifully impressed when I pointed out Amber as my girlfriend. I promised I'd introduce them at the reception.

Then, when I mentioned that she would be going to Stanford in the fall for Medical School, Aaron just about bugged his eyes out. Turns out, so was he. The wheels were already turning in my head. Aaron was a good looking guy and apparently nice enough to be considered a good friend of Monica's. He had boyfriend material stamped across his forehead.

Was this the beginning of the end for me and Amber?

***

"I'd give it all up... for HER. She would never ask me to give it up. But if she did, I would. That's commitment."

I spent a lot of time the next week thinking about what Nate said. By now, I'm sure he'd forgotten his little speech and was busy screwing Monica's lights out on their honeymoon. But it was still in my head and I had some decisions to make about me and Amber.

She would never ask me to leave my home to be with her. But if she did... would I?

I could never ask her to go to Medical School with me here. But if I did... did I think she would?

How much did I know about this girl who said she loved me? How committed was I to the woman I said I loved?

In the end, it was the look on Nate's face when he said it that made up my mind. When he'd said his final two words: "That's commitment", he'd said them with such conviction and force that I couldn't doubt it. It's not like he was challenging me. He was just reminding himself of why he was marrying Monica.

I couldn't say it with that much conviction. The fact that I was questioning my commitment meant that I wasn't as committed as I needed to be.

Amber and I had avoided asking each other those ultimatum questions. Neither of us were ready for them, which meant that neither of us were ready to follow each other into 'no matter what'. It was a sobering thought.

When I got home from work that night, Amber immediately picked up on my melancholy mood. Part of her cheering up methodology included a languorous lovemaking session.

Just before we went to sleep, as Amber pillowed her head on my chest and we cuddled in the aftermath, I mentally reached out and knocked over another crystal vase.

That was one less rose remaining.

***

SUMMER (July 2003)

Like many a morning before work, I was mildly depressed as I considered the impending doom of my relationship with Amber. This melancholy was only amplified by the fact that a proper injection of caffeine had yet to work its way into my bloodstream. But as I sat and stared glumly at the table in my regular Starbucks, I hoped that at least the caffeine problem would soon rectify itself.

I was sipping my Grande Nepenthe-something when a familiar voice said, "Morning David."

I turned just in time to feel a short, but tender peck at my cheek and an arm briefly wrap around my shoulders in an almost-hug. And then Brianna's green eyes were sparkling as she moved around the table and settled into the seat opposite me.

I wrinkled my brow in confusion. Not at the semi-affectionate greeting -- Brianna had been getting touchy-feely for a couple of months now -- but at her presence at this particular Starbucks. "Isn't this a little out of your way?"

"Hmm? Oh, no actually." She shrugged as she began sipping at her own coffee. "The one by my house got this new barista who's just an absolute bitch. I swear she spit in my coffee yesterday, so I stopped going there. And besides, I ran into you here with Kathy that one time, remember?"

In my still slightly depressed state, my brain wasn't accessing old data quite so well. I jogged through my memory, having a vague recollection of such an occasion, but not actually remembering it. But hey, when a pretty girl remembers an event like that, you play along. "Sure," I answered without much conviction.

Brianna gave me a funny look, then reached out and smacked my arm. "You dork! You don't remember, do you? It was like your first week of work and we showed Kathy your sister's photo for the first time."

All I could answer was a delayed, "Oww!" She'd really hit me hard. But rather than spur me into my usual witty comeback, I just sighed and sagged deeper into my chair. I just wasn't in the mood.

"David," Brianna's voice took on a softer tone. "What's wrong?"

"Oh, nothing."

"THAT doesn't look like a nothing."

I sighed again. What was wrong was that in a few months, the woman I loved would be leaving me. I'd already bitched and moaned to Danielle and Cherys, then Kevin and Jen. Brianna and I were getting to the point where I'd consider her a friend. And besides, she was an attractive girl. Maybe she'd be able to give me some insight into what was going through Amber's mind.

So I told her.

***

TWO WEEKS LATER (July 2003)

I was sipping my Grande Madagascar Roast-something when a familiar voice said, "Morning cutie." Before I could react any further, a shapely lithe body had slid into my lap as the girl wrapped her free arm around my shoulders. Her timing could not have been worse.

"Brianna, uh, you should know that-" I began. But that was all I got out before Amber's voice sounded off behind me.

"Oh, hi Brianna. Haven't seen you in a while."

The brunette in my lap whipped her head around and then stood quickly, albeit awkwardly, and then she began to straighten out her skirt. "Amber... hey..." Brianna said quietly.

The pretty brunette looked rather surprised to see my girlfriend here, a new development compared to our recent morning routine. Following that first chance encounter at Starbucks where I spilled the emotions of my impending break-up, Brianna and I had been meeting every day before work to chat over the latest Sumatra or indulge in a caramel macchiato.

Sitting across the table from me had turned into sitting in the chair adjacent to me. Sitting adjacent to me had turned into scooting her chair right next to mine where our thighs were actually touching. Sitting with our thighs touching had turned into absentmindedly playing with my arm as we talked. And in the last couple of days, Brianna had turned to hopping into my lap in brief greeting before more chastely taking the seat beside me.

I didn't really know what to think. I got the idea that Brianna was coming on to me, maybe even laying the seeds for our own relationship once Amber was out of the picture. And as such, I hadn't yet told Amber about our daily morning coffee meetings.

So when Amber actually woke up early and invited herself to get coffee with me and drop me off to work, all I could do was stammeringly agree and hope Brianna saw Amber before she sat in my lap.

But then Amber had gone to the ladies room. And before my scanning eyes could catch Brianna in the crowd, she'd slid into my lap just in time for a returning Amber to catch her.

I looked to my girlfriend and saw a look I'd never seen before on her face. Her blue eyes were dark and piercing. The rest of her face was unreadable, but her eyes told the whole story as she looked Brianna up and down carefully while the embarrassed brunette said quietly, "Amber... hey..."

Amber had never been jealous before. I'd never given her a reason to be, despite fucking quite a few other beautiful women. But now as I saw Amber's eyes clearly evaluating Brianna, I wondered if I'd finally tripped Amber's jealousy circuit. From the wary expression on Brianna's face, I surmised that Brianna was wondering as well.