The Book of David Ch. 10

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"What?" she hissed quietly to me. "You CAN'T tell me the idea hasn't crossed your mind."

It had. I remembered making love with Danielle. I could imagine making love with Brianna. And the idea of the both of them at the same time absolutely blew my mind. Now that I saw them together at the same time, it was quite easy to tell them apart. Their faces weren't quite the same, and there were numerous other differences beside the obvious hair color. Still, they were close enough in appearance and attractiveness to satisfy any twin fantasies.

Cherys leaned in towards my ear, giving me a deep view of her amazing cleavage, and whispered, "What do you think? All four of us?"

My eyes went wide and I nearly choked on some cannelloni.

"You okay?" Brianna asked quickly. Danielle looked momentarily concerned while Cherys just tried not to laugh.

I pounded my chest. "I'm fine, I'm fine."

The four of us chatted amiably and stretched out dessert until we felt sober enough to drive. And then after some warm hugs all around, we went our separate ways.

Brianna had her hands on me for the whole drive back. Twenty minutes later, we were parked in front of Brianna's apartment, and she was practically in my lap as we did our best to inhale each other's mouth. This time, I didn't think things were going to end in the car.

This time, I was the first to say, "Let's go inside."

Brianna's green eyes practically high-beamed me.

A minute later, we were in Brianna's room as she first stripped my jacket off and then went to work unbuttoning my shirt. I had a much easier time as Brianna's dress had two delicate knots over her shoulders. Once those were tugged loose, the entire garment puddled to the floor. She had dressed for seduction tonight.

She got my shirt off and I ripped my own undershirt over my head before unsnapping her strapless bra. Then my eyes bulged out as Brianna's nice tits popped out for my viewing pleasure. The damn things even looked like Danielle's, nothing huge but plenty big enough to satisfy my perverted mind, and capped with perfect, pretty, pink nipples.

Brianna dropped to her knees then, working my pants and shorts off and making me step out of them along with my socks and shoes. My cock was already hard in anticipation, and with a forceful grip, she knocked my legs out to the sides to give her more room and then ducked her head between my legs to suck my balls into her mouth.

"Oh, fuck!" I groaned as she began to suckle while jacking the shaft of my cock. Her left hand traced along the muscles of my calves, up to my thighs, and around to my firm buttcheeks.

"Ooh, niiice..." she complimented while squeezing my ass. And then she began to turn me around.

I felt a little weird, being buck-naked and being examined like this. If there was one thing totally unique about Brianna, it was that she was a lot more aggressive with me than any previous lovers had been.

"Damn you've got a nice ass," she said happily as both her hands roamed my cheeks. And then I squeaked in surprise as I felt her tongue jump up my crack and she began giving me a rim job.

Kinky... In public, and at work, Brianna had seemed such a sweet girl. Yeah, she was flirty, but the majority of her outfits were somewhat tame and with her sleek brunette hair and pretty but not seductive face, she was the epitome of a young lady.

I was finding that she was a freak in the bedroom.

Brianna stood up and then putting all her weight into manhandling me, she spun and flung me towards her bed. I collapsed onto my back when the back of my calves hit the bedframe, and before I could gasp for air, she'd shucked her panties and was straddling my head.

She'd shaven completely bare, and with her steaming pink folds already widened in my face, she barked down at me. "Fuck you!" she said with some vehemence in her voice. Her f-bomb sounded angry, not seductive.

"What?" I was instantly confused and felt the color draining out of my face.

"Fuck you! For making me fucking wait two fucking months for this!"

I smirked. "You could've had me anytime you wanted. I wouldn't have stopped you."

"Maybe," she growled and then dropped her pussy onto my mouth. "But I still want to blame you and you're going to make it up to me. It's your fault!"

There was something in the way she said it that didn't sound right. And I felt a surge of adrenaline shooting through my arms. With my hands on her thighs, I pushed her back far enough so I could speak without her nether lips blocking me. "My fault?"

I shoved harder and toppled her onto the bed. "My fault?" I said in mock-anger as I got up.

She tried to get up, but I suddenly pushed down with my hands, pinning her back. "This was your fault!" I spun her over and with my forearm, trapped her flat on her belly across the mattress.

"Nnggh!" Brianna groaned as she tried to scramble free, but while her hands clutched out for handholds, she asn't really grabbing onto anything. It dawned on me that she didn't really want me to let her up.

"You've been a bad girl, Bree," I said in a stern voice.

She whimpered and quivered and I swear her pussy got even wetter.

Still in that lecturing voice, I continued. "I could have been fucking you months ago. All you had to do was reach out and take me. But you couldn't even do that. And now you try to blame it on me? Bad girl!"

Without even thinking about it, I reached my hand back and then brought it down hard on Brianna's bare butt, hitting her with a loud *SLAP*.

"Aaaaaggh!!!" Brianna shrieked, her body spasming as she came.

I looked at my hand and at her pussy, realizing nothing even came close to her clit. I would HAVE to introduce this girl to Maria.

"Bad girl!" I spanked her again... and again...

Brianna was howling in delight, and when I thought her ass had been reddened enough, I forcefully flipped her over onto her back.

There was an obvious wet spot on the bedspread where she'd been laying. Now she was splayed out and limp before me, and I climbed up onto the bed, hovering over her before I grabbed her wrists in my hands.

I picked up her arms and then slammed her wrists back into the mattress, growling, "Do not move."

She panted and nodded. And then I settled my crotch between her legs and nudged my angry cockhead forwards. She was lubricating so much that the mushroom head easily slipped inside.

"Oh, David..." she breathed.

Brianna was quivering beneath me, at the edge of a new orgasm already after her spanking, and when I brutally shoved myself balls deep on the first thrust, her body just locked up and she shrieked again, the sound deafening so close to my ear.

And then we were FUCKING.

"Oh, oh, oh!" she chanted in time with my pumping. True to my orders, she didn't try to move, only her head lolling back and forth while her arms remained locked behind her head and her body lay acquiescent beneath me as I simply used her.

She wouldn't have it any other way.

Her body only moved again twice. Both were involuntary. The first was when the ridges of my mushroom head scraping against her inner walls set her off into climax. The second was also an orgasm, triggered by the sudden sensation of my prick hosing down her vagina with its spray of frothy, white cum.

I thrust three final times, spitting out a fresh wad inside of her each time, holding the final one as deep as I could possibly go. And when we were finished, I finally released her wrists and rolled over, both of us panting from one of the most powerful fucks in recent memory.

Since I did all the work, Brianna recovered pretty quickly. Before I realized it, she was curled up in a submissive kneeling position, her legs together and folded beneath her while she bent over and began slurping my limp pecker into her mouth. She stayed pressed down so that her toes pointed back and her butt was on her heels. She even kept her elbows to her sides as she lavished my cock with her oral rejuvenation.

When I started to rise, Brianna turned her head to me, her eyes a jade fire as she begged in a breathy voice, "Please fuck my ass."

She wasn't even touching my dick anymore, but I jerked upwards at that. I didn't answer her immediately, instead placing my hands on her head and directing her back down to my prick, which she swallowed hungrily.

I flipped my head left and right, looking for nightstand drawers. "Do you have any lube?" I asked.

Brianna rolled her eyes back to me with my cock still in her mouth, and very clearly she shook her head 'no', and she half-smiled around my shaft before returning to her sucking. I knew she was lying, she had the lube. But if she wanted it raw then I wasn't going to deny her.

I let her bob up and down on me, guiding her movements with my hands as she gave me a very sloppy blowjob. Her saliva was dripping out of her mouth and coating my shaft. And when I was ready, I pulled her head off me and ordered, "Do not move."

She closed her eyes with a blissful expression on her face and smiled as I slid out from under her head and circled around until I was kneeling on the bed behind her.

Brianna was still in her curled up vertical fetal position, only now her forehead was on the bed. I had a sudden strange thought come to mind as I stared at her perky ass. Shrugging to myself, I got down while pulling her buttcheeks apart, and I took a tentative lick along her asscrack.

She shivered when I did that, letting out a soft moan. And then I sat up. Hmm, didn't taste bad at all. I wouldn't have put it past her to prepare for this. And then as I knelt behind her penitent form, my hands went back to her cheeks as I spread her open wide for me.

The sexy brunette whimpered in anticipation as I placed my cockhead against her anus and then let go with my hands so that each rounded buttcheek pinched back in beside my shaft. "What do you want me to do?" I asked.

"Fuck my ass."

I spanked her HARD on her right asscheek. "Aww, you didn't say the magic word."

"PLEASE!" She gasped. "Please fuck my ass."

"Well, because you asked so nicely." And then I pushed forward.

The head went in surprisingly easily. Clearly, this wasn't the first cock in her bunghole. But I didn't mind as I glided down into her hot tightness and she let out a long, low moan of satisfaction as I penetrated down her dark passage.

"Oh... David..." She sang it like a melody.

I didn't pause when my pelvic bone pressed up against her ass. Instead, I immediately backed out until just the head was inside and rebounded to push my way inside once again. And as I slowly pumped, Brianna's chanting "Oh! Oh! Oh" started up once again.

I caught her slipping a hand between her legs to play with her own clit just once. I think she enjoyed the two vicious spanks I gave her as punishment even more.

I began to pick up the pace, Brianna grunting ""Fuck my ass, David! Fuck me! Fuck me! Fuck it!" to spur me on. And then once we got really pumping at a pretty good clip, she wasn't even able to speak coherently anymore.

"Fnngh! Unngh! Fckkk! Unngh!"

Her moans reached that dark part of me. I felt the male beast I'd usually suppressed beneath my sympathetic, understanding personality beginning to come free. And after Brianna came to one shrieking orgasm with me in her ass, I just threw my head back and let loose.

"Take it, bitch!" I yelled, spanking her with my right hand. "Take my fucking cock up your ass!" I spanked her with my left. "Take it!"

She came again.

So I spanked her again.

I began riding her so hard and so rough that Brianna couldn't even maintain her position anymore. I was rocking her body forward and back with our fucking that after pushing forward just a little too hard, she toppled over onto her face and ended face down with her ass pointing almost vertically into the air, her legs now at a ninety-degree angle. This also pulled her ass off my dick.

"Bad girl!" I yelled as if it were her fault. Then I spanked her three more times before standing above her, aiming my cock straight down, and then viciously shoving my cock deep into her asshole again.

She came again.

I kept humping her downwards, and eventually Brianna pivoted her shoulders so that she was actually upside down, her weight on the back of her shoulders, her chin trapped to her chest while she looked up at me, and her ass still in the air. I straightened out my legs and kept holding my cock down so I could piston vertically in and out of her anal chute.

This time, when Brianna reached her arms out, she got a good grip on the sheets. But instead of trying to pull herself away, she just held on, shrieking and moaning and howling like a banshee, loud enough to wake the dead.

I heard the door open behind me and actually felt the change in air pressure. Brianna shrieked again and came again, blubbering "Fuck me!!!" And then the door closed behind us, her roommates apparently satisfied that I wasn't murdering her.

I was too lost to the lust to even care. And as Brianna's inner muscles spasmed in her latest climax, I finally hit the end of my rope and slammed down with all my body weight, crushing her shoulders into the mattress as I spunked up her backdoor.

"Arrrrghhh!" I growled into her ear as I let loose, and a wide grin spread across Brianna's sweaty face as she felt me emptying myself out inside of her.

Once I felt the last drop squeeze out of my cock and into her bowels, I pulled out and then collapsed to the bed, flinging my arms out to the sides as I gasped for air. Beside me, Brianna unrolled like an armadillo and stretched out her limbs to get some circulation back into them, and then once again she knelt beside me in the same supplicating position as before.

Once again, she leaned over and to my absolute shock, she slurped my deflating cock into her mouth, perfectly cognizant of where it had just been.

"Holy shit!" I exclaimed breathlessly.

Brianna just grinned.

***

It was quite late when I got home. If nothing else, the early morning hour would be a dead giveaway that more had happened between Brianna and me than ever before.

Amber was still up, sitting up in our bed and watching TV. When I opened the door, she sat up straighter and yawned, "David."

Her soft blonde hair was in a ponytail and she was wearing her wire-rimmed glasses. Even without makeup or elegant clothing, Amber was so beautiful. And in her current white robe, she looked like an angel. By contrast, as I braced myself against the doorjamb, I couldn't help but feel... dirty.

I'd just had wild and depraved sex with a woman who was not my girlfriend. That knowledge hung on my shoulders like so much dead weight, and for a few moments I couldn't bring myself to look Amber in the eye. True, I'd slept with other women while we were dating before. But this was different. No matter what our intentions, whatever we rationalized was "best" for our relationship, I had just cheated on her.

And from the look on Amber's face, I knew she saw it that way as well.

I could barely walk straight as I went into our bedroom. Amber swung her legs off the bed and stood to meet me. Her blue eyes were dark and stormy, her face impassive and betraying no emotion.

"Did you fuck her?"

I took a deep breath before I answered. "Yes."

Amber's mouth set into a hard line, and then she walked up and smacked me... HARD... across the face.

I slept on the couch that night.

***

When my eyes opened, enough sunlight came through the windows to tell me it was morning. I looked across the living room, the wall clock telling me I'd only been asleep for five hours.

I sat up on the couch, stretching and trying to work out the kinks in my back. And then I got up and silently went to our bedroom.

Amber was already awake, or perhaps she'd never gone to sleep. She was curled onto her side, obvious tear tracks on her cheeks. She looked up at me with an expression of utter agony as I approached the bed.

I held my hand out to touch her cheek, but she reached out and grabbed it with both hands first. And then she trembled as she brought my open palm to her cheek and began rubbing herself against it, whimpering softly.

I knelt beside the bed, bringing myself to her level as she lay still at the edge. And then as I moved my hands to hold her head, we came together in a tender kiss.

I tried to pour all the love I felt for her, and the sorrow I felt for sleeping with Brianna. If Amber asked me in this moment to come with her to Stanford, I would do it in a heartbeat.

And when we pulled away, Amber pinched her eyes and looked at me with forlorn sadness. "I love you."

"I love you, too," I said as firmly as I could.

She choked up and looked at the floor for a moment, already starting to cry. "I don't want you to sleep with her again," she bit out through her tears.

Immediately, I answered, "Done."

"NO!" Amber shouted loudly just inches in front of me. Instinctively, I backed away, with Amber holding my hands so I didn't get too far back.

Her eyebrows pinched in again as she took that pained expression on her face. "I didn't mean that."

"Yes, you did." She meant it, and we both knew it.

Amber just grit her teeth and the determined blue fire I loved so much came into her irises. The tears stopped, and she said in a clear voice. "Call her. Now."

I was confused, but the withering glare in Amber's eyes already had me reaching for my phone. When Amber got determined about something, nothing in the world could slow her down. Her dream of Medical School was one. Apparently, she decided that her 'plan' was something to be determined about as well.

"Do NOT come home tonight unless I can taste her pussy on your cock."

***

FALL (September 2003)

"Hi David."

I turned and managed a weak smile. "Hey gorgeous." Cherys walked right into my open arms and we shared a pleasant hug.

After a few moments, she stood in my grasp and then looked a little closer at my face. "You don't look so good." She then glanced sidelong at Ellie's headstone a few feet away from us. "And I don't think it's is about Ellie anymore."

I sighed and frowned, mentally apologizing to Ellie. "No it's not. I'm sorry."

"Don't be." She smiled hopefully. "I think Ellie would be happy to know that whatever emotional troubles her David has, they're not because of her anymore."

I thought about that. "Maybe," I conceded.

Cherys looked up at me again, already sensing what was really bothering me. "How's Amber?"

"She's okay, all things considering." I hung my head down. "She leaves next week."

Cherys nodded. "And how's Brianna?"

I chuckled, amazing even myself at what kind of predicament I'd gotten myself into. In the past few weeks, I'd become two completely different people. Half of me was Amber's depressed boyfriend, in agony over our impending separation. The other half of me played amnesiac with the first half, as if Amber didn't even exist. That part of me simply enjoyed the pleasant diversion of getting closer to a beautiful girl in Brianna. In a way, that girl was just plain crazy; and for some strange reason she was falling head over heels for me.

But in these moments, when I wasn't with either of them, this broken man was left with the memories of both girls. Even now, I still loved Amber. And for all the great things Brianna promised to be, I wasn't entirely sure I would ever get over Amber. And a part of me felt it was only fair to stop my relationship with Brianna before it was too late.

Of course, that would leave me alone; and I DID have feelings for Brianna. What would I do? What should I do?

"David?" Cherys asked quietly, snapping me out of my little 'zone'.

Me and Amber? Me and Brianna? How would it all end? I sighed and simply said, "It'll be what it's going to be."

Cherys turned back to the headstone. "Maybe you should ask Ellie for advice."