The Book of David Ch. 10

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Couldn't hurt. I closed my eyes and silently spoke to my old girlfriend.

***

"Did you do what I asked?" Amber sat on our bed, her back to me with her question directed to the wall in front of her.

I leaned on the doorknob, feeling a heavier weight on my shoulders than ever before in my life. I asked myself for the umpteenth time if we were doing the right thing. I sighed and answered, "Yes."

Amber slowly twisted around. Her eyes scanned the room as she rotated at a snail's pace, surveying the empty furniture and noting the bareness of the walls which once held our shared decorations. Filled cardboard boxes were neatly labeled and stacked a few feet away from me. Heavy suitcases stood off to the side, ready for transport. Pretty much everything was packed up, except for the bed and its single set of sheets. The movers would come to the house in a couple of hours to clear the place out.

My eyes were on my girlfriend. Her fine blonde hair was loose, hanging over her ears and hiding her cheekbones as her head tilted downwards. Then at last she turned her gaze to me and silently beckoned me to the bed.

I stood before her as she spread her legs to the side and pulled me to her so she could begin stripping my clothes off. Once she had me naked, she positioned me against the headboard, a lone pillow supporting my lower back. And then she stopped to remove her own clothing as well.

There was no subtle seduction in the way she did it. Amber efficiently disrobed and as gorgeous as her naked body was, my penis showed no signs of life. I knew what she wanted, but the impending doom of our relationship was kind of a mood killer.

Besides, a part of me felt like delaying the inevitable as long as possible. She wouldn't leave until we'd made love one last time. If it was up to me, that wouldn't be for a few more days.

Amber crawled between my legs, tucking her hair behind her ears, only to have several blonde strands fall back down as she bent over and took my prick into her mouth. She recognized the taste immediately. That alone caused her to whimper involuntarily and Amber let out three teardrops before she'd reasserted her will not to break down.

As requested, I'd visited with Brianna in the morning and proceeded to fuck her with every ounce of energy I had in me. I took myself to the point of exhaustion, and I returned to my girlfriend with Brianna's pussy juice still on me.

It wasn't the first time Amber had asked me to do this; but each time I came home and she tasted Brianna on me, Amber broke down crying. I tried not doing it just once, but Amber got quite angry at me and she sent me away until I'd completed my task, crying again when I'd done as she asked.

She didn't want me to, and yet she did.

I'll never understand women.

It took me quite a while to get erect. Brianna had pulled three loads out of me before I came home. But Amber kept it up, knowing every button to push and every nerve to titillate me. And when at last she could swallow me whole and I hit that certain depth in her throat, she was satisfied and quickly moved up to straddle me.

Her hands were on my shoulders and mine were on her hips as we settled together, Amber in my lap and our two bodies joined as tightly as they could ever be.

I leaned my head back to the headboard and let out a forlorn moan. Ever since she'd gotten her acceptance letter, I'd felt like our relationship was slowly dying. And now, at death's door, I was about to panic with my last, desperate flailing in wanting to live.

But before I could, Amber leaned down and gently, but firmly, pressed her lips to mine. The tension did not leave me, but her kiss quieted the riot in my mind. For now, at least, we had our love.

When Amber pulled away and sat upright, I just let my eyes rove all over her naked body, committing every nook and curve to memory. I let my hands do their own memorizing as well, my fingertips tracing softly across her skin, teasing everywhere they touched with featherlight caresses. I memorized her large breasts, of course. But I also memorized the gently valley of her waist before it flared back out to her hips. I memorized the subtle musculature of her abdomen, the curve of her throat, and the ridgeline of her jaw.

And all the while through my exploration, Amber rocked softly in my lap, undulating with an effortless grace, as if gliding on an ocean current. No matter how much I focused on remembering everything about her, a part of me was always conscious of the pleasure emanating from our joining.

For her part, Amber was gradually working herself up to her first climax. Her pace was slow and deliberate, but the way she bit her lip and the way she closed her eyes to groan were telltale signs of how close she was getting. Her hip movements were just a touch harder, a bit faster as she ground her inner nerves against the hard shaft embedded inside of her.

She was quite close when I sat up, crushing her tits to my chest. I pulled her into a fierce liplock and then growled in her ear, "Cum for me, baby..."

That was all it took as her eyes flew open wide, she humped her pelvis down onto me once, and then her breath left her as the orgasm flew through her body.

She was still gasping for air when I rolled us over and then thrust my cock back into her spasming pussy. And with my arms beneath her shoulder blades, I pumped through her climax, pushing her to higher levels of feeling before she tensed up a final time and then sagged limply to the mattress.

I paused from my thrusting so we could kiss tenderly. And when we broke for air, her eyes were shining as she smiled and said, "I love you, David" with as much heart as I'd ever felt from her.

I was filled with pure joy in that moment as I responded in kind, "I love you, too."

And then we were kissing again as my hips restarted their motion and her legs came up to wrap around my butt. In our closely cuddled position, I couldn't pull back very far. But what little motion we had was deep and intimate, and we wouldn't have it any other way.

"Oh, David... David... David..." she cooed repeatedly in my ear, taking my lobes between her lips every now and again as I steadily made love to my wonderful girlfriend.

"Amber... Amber... Amber..." I moaned softly. At first, I said her name with all the love springing up from my heart. But the longer we went, the more I remembered that we were soon to be parted. And the chant became a forlorn plea of sadness.

"Amber... (sniff)... Amber..."

She brushed the tears from my eyes and then kissed my cheeks where the salty droplets had just been. And then turning my head, she brought our mouths and tongues together to join as intimately as our hips were.

I completely lost track of time. We might have lasted ten minutes. We might have lasted two hours. I was in no hurry to cum, knowing that it might very well be my last with her, and again, I wanted to postpone it as long as possible.

But eventually, Amber's inner muscles found their rhythm to caress me and spur me on to completion. And finally, with me once again bawling with sorrow, my hips shot forward and the floodgates opened.

Amber quivered in my arms as she began to feel my flow pouring into her. Her eyelids fluttered and a weak smile came across her face as I kept cumming and cumming, more than I thought would have been possible.

And then when I finally put my forehead down onto the pillow beside her, she clutched me fiercely and held on like she never wanted to let go.

But of course, eventually, she did. And our time was done.

I lifted my head and rolled off of her, so we were cuddling face-to-face and side- by-side. I blinked through the tears to look right at her, the dreaded word on my lips. I knew this was the moment.

I wanted to say it. But the instant the thought came to my mind, Amber held a finger to my lips to quiet me. She'd told me months ago that she wouldn't ever say goodbye. Even now, at the end, she wouldn't say it, and neither could I. To say it might mean we were truly over. And in a way, I think Amber liked to believe she was just loaning me to Brianna for a little while.

"We'll find each other again, right?" I asked softly. "It's only a few years."

She smiled and nodded. Tenderly, she touched her nose to mine just once and then she slid off the bed, immediately putting her clothes back on. Once she was fully dressed, she gave me a last smile and then walked away, heading out of the room. I sighed brokenheartedly, thinking that I might never see her face again.

My heart leapt into my throat when she came to a stop at the door. And with a wistful smile, Amber turned around. "You will always be my hero," she told me in a firm voice. And then she was gone.

I mentally reached out and knocked over another crystal vase.

There were no more roses left remaining.

***

NEXT: CHAPTER 11