The Book of David Ch. 14

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Julie and Robert, Amber's parents, looked on proudly. I was just happy that they approved of me. And Cherys' parents, while not 100% thrilled with their daughter marrying another woman, at least seemed happy for us all. Besides, they were the grandparents currently holding the baby.

After Amber and I kissed, and Cherys and Danielle kissed, we all shared a look between ourselves. More kisses could wait until we were in private.

***

I'd heard that consummating a marriage on one's wedding day is often far from mind-blowing. You're exhausted from the ceremonies and pictures and once the reception ends your energy level just falls off a cliff.

I had to admit, I was just like most men in that I was dead tired by the time I got Amber into our hotel suite. To be honest, like most men, sex seemed like a chore that I simply HAD to complete, if for nothing else but my ego. And so like most men, I resigned myself to straining myself to get an erection, laying down a few dozen thrusts, and getting it over with as soon as possible.

But then, most men hadn't just married a woman like Amber. And most men don't have a wife who could suck cock like Amber. Thirty seconds after we hit the bed, she had me harder than an iron bar. And still wearing her wedding dress, she straddled me on the bed and impaled herself upon me.

"Oh, David! I love you," she gasped as she rode me.

"I love you too, Amber," I said weakly. "Forever and always."

"Cum for me, David. Cum and put a baby in me."

My eyes went wide and a surge of adrenaline shot through me as I thought about that. We'd timed things so that Amber would be off the pill and fertile during our honeymoon. And as I thought about my sperm wriggling their way into her womb, I gripped Amber's hips and started thrusting upwards powerfully.

She smiled and bent over to kiss me. I felt a little weird, but somehow it was appropriate that I was still in my shirt and she was still in her dress. Amber's tongue was in my mouth when she got herself off, moaning into our kiss as she came. And then with renewed focus she squeezed me internally, caressing and stroking until I blew into her wet pussy, sending my swimmers on their way.

We grinned and kissed happily, now fully joined together as man and wife. And at last, we finally stripped and then took a shower together, returning to bed clean and refreshed.

Most men can't do it twice on their wedding night. I suppose I'm not most men.

***

"Ohhh..." Amber moaned as she came awake.

The sound woke me up also. Well, that and the warm wetness surrounding my dick. I looked down to see a raven-haired head bobbing in my lap. Then I turned to the side to see Amber's eyes fluttering as she pressed Danielle's face deeper into her crotch.

Cherys popped off my cock long enough to smile and say, "Good morning!"

Amber giggled and exclaimed, "With everything going on last night, I forgot about this part of the plan!"

"Plan?" I groaned as Cherys went back to sucking me.

Amber turned her head to me and smiled. "Last night was for each couple. This morning is for all four of us."

Danielle lifted her head, licking her lips. "Sorry we slept in a bit. We've only got a couple of hours before we're supposed to meet the family for brunch." She grinned and then looked to Amber. "I'm so happy I have a new sister with such a great tasting pussy." And then she dove right back in.

For a while I just lay there and enjoyed Cherys' mouthwork. Just hours into my marriage and already all three girls were making plans without me? Then again... three girls... one dick. I suppose I couldn't complain. I trusted all three women to make my life wonderful.

At that point, I decided to take a more active role in our foursome. I reached down and lifted Cherys off my cock, flipping us over so that she was flat on her back as I started stripping away her brief bedclothes. When she was naked and panting, she reached all four limbs out to me. "Come to mama..."

I was quickly between her legs, kissing my way up her belly and to her breasts, eventually wending my way to her lips so that our tongues could intertwine. And as she moaned happily, I nudged my erection into her wet snatch.

Next to us on the king bed, Amber had already spun Danielle around so they could sixty-nine, their hands and lips roaming each other's bodies in a way that I always tried to match but could never quite accomplish. Girls just know how to do it a little differently.

With her hands clutching my shoulderblades and her legs wrapped around my ass, Cherys clutched her body to me, humping her hips urgently until she peaked and came, squealing happily before letting her limbs fall limply to the sides.

Danielle looked over to her new wife, panting from her own recent orgasm. "Switch?"

Cherys nodded and I rolled off of her, my wet cock jutting out stiffly in the morning air. Danielle paused and bent down to suck me into her mouth, humming happily. "I can taste you on him," she husked to Cherys, who just flashed a brilliant white smile.

Cherys settled herself on top of my wife, face-to-face and chest-to-chest. I watched as Cherys spread her legs, lowering her crotch down to she could rub her pelvic bone against Amber's, and with a shiver of delight the two gorgeous women came together for a happily exploratory kiss.

It wasn't the first time I'd seen them together. But the sight of my fantasy woman and my beautiful wife making out was still a thrill almost beyond my imagination. I smiled happily and then turned my attention to my loving sister, now lying on her back in Cherys' former place.

"Love me, little brother."

"Gladly." I settled over her and we both sighed happily as my shaft descended into her welcoming body.

Danielle looked up at me with open emerald eyes that glittered in the morning light. She ran her hands around my face slowly as I pumped in a steady rhythm. We didn't speak for the next few minutes. I simply lowered my forehead to hers and we listened to each other breathing heavily as I focused on feeling my cock sliding in and out of her tight pussy.

"So good," she moaned after we'd been going for several minutes. I panted out my agreement, unable to speak now that I was getting really close to cumming. Cherys' wonderful snatch had already worn me down, and Danielle began whimpering softly as I started pumping her faster towards climax.

"Cum inside me, David. Fill your sister with your spunk," Danielle groaned. "And then you can watch your wife eating it out of me."

That was all it took as I groaned and released, firing away with both barrels into Danielle's spasming pussy. Her whole body shuddered as she came from feeling my spunk entering into her body, laughing almost crazily as I bucked over and again, splattering shot after shot against her inner walls.

When we were done, we cuddled and kissed for a long few minutes, my dick deflating slowly inside of her. And eventually, when we both caught our breath, I pulled out and flopped onto my back.

Cherys came over, ducking her head to my limp noodle for a mingled taste of both her favorite flavors. And Amber made good on Danielle's promise, cramming her tongue into Danielle's messy snatch and then raising up to show me my own creamy jism on her tongue.

"Naughty boy," Cherys admonished me as she leaned over me, still caressing my prick with her hand. "Did you just cum in my wife?"

I grinned sheepishly. "I guess you could say I did."

"Well, you must make it up to me." Cherys then moved to sit on my belly, her wet pussy oozing love juices across my stomach. "You must pleasure my tits."

She hefted the round melons in her hands, the big globes never having shrunk all the way back to pre-baby size. I groaned in mock disappointment, "Aww..."

"No complaints. Suck!" She lowered a swollen nipple to my mouth. I wrapped both hands around and began slurping away. And when the floodgates opened and my mouth began to fill with melon juice, I started sucking harder and happily.

"Mmm... save some for Ellie," Cherys sighed happily. Her breasts were still sensitive and she was happily aroused by the sensations. "That little girl is an orgasm-inducing machine."

"Lemme taste," Amber said as she came over and latched onto the other one. Together, as man and wife, Amber and I suckled at Cherys' teats for a few minutes.

At that point, Danielle had recovered and sat up. "Hmm... three chicks and one cock, and that one out of commission. Whatever shall we do?"

Danielle was a bad actress. But Cherys played along in the same forced voice. "Hmm... oh, I know!" She then slipped off the bed, running naked out of the room. We'd gotten adjoining suites at the hotel, a private connecting door making for easy access that should have alerted me that our two couples would be uniting a few times during the shared honeymoon. When Cherys returned, she was sporting a new harness around her waist, a double-sided strap-on dildo with the smaller end already embedded in her own cunt.

"David, Amber, meet Fred the Second."

Amber just started giggling as Cherys clambered onto the bed, showing off the realistic looking head and veiny shaft. Cherys continued, "We picked one out based on David's cock." And then she looked at me with her trademark grin, "Only bigger, of course."

And without further ado, Cherys mounted Danielle and pushed her way inside. The new couple wrapped their arms around each other happily and began pumping away at each other like it was second nature.

"Aww, that looks like fun," Amber complained.

I motioned to my limp cock. "Wish I could help you."

"Not fair. Both of them already got to fuck you this morning."

I leaned in and kissed my wife. "That's because I saved the best for last. But I WILL need your help."

Amber grinned. "That's what I'm here for." With that, Amber slid down the bed and took me into her mouth. Have I mentioned how much I love my wife? Have I mentioned how good she is at this? In no time flat, Amber had me ready to go.

We settled into a comfortable missionary position, and for the third time this morning, I felt myself penetrating into a tight, wet pussy.

"Oh, Cherys! Cherys! FUCK!" Danielle came crashing over into a new climax beside us. And from the way Cherys was panting, the other end inside her own snatch was doing a good job on her as well.

As they relaxed for a moment, Danielle kissed her wife and said, "My turn." The two women then got up and went through the process of unbuckling and re- buckling their toy. Amber and I watched them get back into position, this time with Danielle on top. And then the room was filled with the arias of passion as both couples resumed their fucking motions.

"Oh... oh... oh..." Amber chanted each time I thrust into her. And with her hands clawing at my back, I drove us both up the proverbial wall of ecstasy and Amber bit down on my neck as she came, marking me and simultaneously giving me enough pain to shock me away from the edge of my own orgasm.

I felt a surge of adrenaline shooting through me and I bodyslammed Amber back into the mattress, dislodging her teeth from my neck while I fucked her hard through her climax.

I was growling loudly as I pounded her. Amber was shrieking deliriously as the feelings swept through her body. And Danielle and Cherys weren't far behind, both of them announcing their pleasure with fresh howls of their own. I could only imagine how things must have sounded outside in the hotel hallway.

Afterwards, Danielle pulled out of Cherys and flopped onto her back. "Man, thrusting is hard work!" she complained. Cherys was just giggling in her post- orgasmic afterglow.

Meanwhile, Amber sighed and stopped my thrusting as she glanced over at the glistening phallus strapped to Danielle's crotch. "Can I try it?"

My eyes went wide in alarm and instantly my dick started to go soft. "On me?"

Amber laughed, "No! I want to ride it."

I chuckled and then slid out of her. "Have at it."

Amber got onto all fours and crawled over to Danielle. My sister panted in exhaustion, but held the cock upright while cautioning, "You're going to have to do all the work."

"I can handle it." And with that, Danielle straddled the fake cock before slowly guiding her wet folds down and around it. Once she got herself settled all the way to the base, she rotated her hips experimentally and then turned to face me. "It IS bigger, but I definitely like the real thing better. Your dick is so much hotter."

"Hey!" Danielle mock protested. "It's not the size. It's how you use it!" And with that, my sister began to buck her hips upwards while simultaneously reaching up to caress Amber's round tits.

"Mmm, your dick feels good Danielle. But not quite like David." Amber grinned and then yelped as Danielle pinched a nipple, sending Amber into another giggle fit. "I will admit though, you're very good with your hands."

"I know," Cherys cut in, directing Danielle to lay her head down. This forced Danielle to drop her hands away from Amber's tits, a fact that Cherys apologized for. "Sorry, but I need those hands on me right now."

With that, Cherys faced back towards Amber, then straddled Danielle's head and lowered herself into position. Danielle got the hint quickly, reaching up to guide Cherys' thighs. Danielle's tongue first went to Cherys' asshole while her fingers embedded into her wife's snatch.

Amber was still grinding herself on Fred the Second, and she looked back at me forlornly. "Aww, now my tits are lonely. Do you think you can pick up where your sister left off?"

I was about to leap into action, but Cherys interrupted. "I'm on it. After all, it was my wife who left you high and dry and my fault I took her away."

Amber tossed a wicked glance back at me before leaning forward and kissing Cherys. For her part, the raven-haired beauty brought her hands up and began pawing at Amber's breasts.

So there they were, three beautiful women in a sexual triangle, Amber and Cherys riding Danielle while caressing each other. They even had their replacement cock, and for a few seconds I whimpered pitifully. I wasn't needed, and with Amber stopping us just before I could cum, my cock was twitching rather unhappily.

Cherys started smiling with her eyes closed even as she was kissing Amber. She turned Amber's head to the side, prompting my wife to start raining kisses down Cherys' cheek and down her neckline. And when Cherys opened her eyes to look at me, there was a feral gleam in her luminous gaze.

She began whispering something into Amber's ear, and for her part, the gorgeous blonde just shuddered in an apparent orgasm around Danielle's fake cock in her pussy. Once she recovered, Amber pecked Cherys on the lips and then started kissing her way down Cherys' torso, pausing for a time at the Cherys' swollen breasts to get a fresh taste of baby-milk. But eventually, she moved further down until she was practically laying flat and forwards, her head beside Cherys' hips.

Once Amber was in place, Cherys leaned over my wife's prostrate body and put her hands on Amber's ass. Cherys looked up at me and husked, "Now David, you've been so patient. Come get your reward." And with that, Cherys gripped Amber's asscheeks and spread them wide.

The positions could not have been comfortable. Danielle was supporting almost all of both Cherys' and Amber's weight on top of her, and the two other women were folded over like so much of a naked pile of flesh.

And I was about to start fucking into it.

I retrieved the Astroglide from the honeymoon bag, and Amber was already moaning in anticipation. Danielle was grinding her hips, stirring the fake cock in Amber's honeypot while Cherys held open her anal gateway. With a relieved smile, I got into position, lubed up myself and my wife, and then began pushing my cock forward into my wife's ass.

"Oh, FUCK!" Amber groaned as she started to feel the double penetration. Cherys held her cheeks open all the way until I was balls deep in Amber's buttery asshole, and then she let go to wrap her hands around my head and pull me to her for a hot kiss.

When we broke for air, Cherys shivered in pleasure at the total eroticism of the moment, as well as Danielle's talented tongue, and then she began a running commentary to the other girls.

"Oh, I wish you could see this Dani! His cock looks so big and dark and hard as it stretches open Amber's little asshole. He's pulling back, and back."

"Fuck, Amber! I can't believe you can fit that entire thing up your ass while Danielle's got Fred Two in your cunt! And... oooh... lick that spot again Dani! Yes..."

"Oh, Dani, he's grabbing Amber's hips, lifting her up, and then pushing her back down. His cock is up Amber's asshole and he's fucking you with her! He's actually fucking her body on top of your dildo! Oh, FUCK! I love being a woman but sometimes I really wish I had a dick so I could feel what a tight pussy is like around my cock!"

Amber let out a guttural groan, and then next time I pumped my cock into her chute, she started cumming, moaning "Ohhhhhh!"

"Dani! Amber's cumming. She's cumming on your cock! David's pumping her ass and she's cumming! Can you feel her honey dripping down onto your crotch? As soon as she gets off, I'm going to lick all of her cum off your cock and then I'm going to lick all her cum from your pussy. Would you like that?"

"Ohhh... you DO like that idea. Oh, Dani! Shove another finger up my ass! Another! Yes, three, dammit! Fuck my ass with your whole fucking hand! Oh, sweetie, I love your tongue Dani!"

"Ohhhhhh!"

"Holy shit! Amber's cumming again! She just came a minute ago and now she's cumming again! Wow, you really like this DP stuff, don't you Amber?"

"Ohhhhhh!"

Cherys began moaning to join Amber's latest orgasm. "Oh, gawd. I'm cumming! I'm cumming!" I reached up and pulled Cherys down, pressing her chest against Amber's back so that all three women were quite literally stacked one on top of the other. And while Cherys' hips bucked on top of Danielle's head, I rubbed at all the flesh in front of me, letting my hands drop all the way to Danielle, then to Amber, and to Cherys. I fucked into the middle of the three of them, gleefully splitting Amber's ass wide open while I got my hands on all three beautiful women. And finally, I hit my pleasure limit.

Cherys meanwhile, had recovered somewhat and she picked up her commentary. "David's grunting! He's grunting like he does before he cums! Get ready Amber! He's gonna fill your ass with his spunk! And I'm going to slurp it out of you! Here it cums!"

Right on schedule, I bucked forward and began filling my wife's ass with all my hot, creamy jism. Involuntarily, my hips twitched and fired another load. And another.

And another.

Amber was moaning her "ohhhs" constantly and Cherys was babbling something incoherently but very excitedly. And somewhere below, even Danielle was moaning despite no one actively stroking her.

I was gasping for air when I finished, and with my legs wobbly, I pulled out of Amber's ass and collapsed onto the bed. And like an unstable jenga tower with the critical block removed, the three girls toppled to the bed as soon as my cock exited.

Cherys fell backwards, banging her shoulders into the headboard. Amber was half-passed out after the double-penetration, rolling over onto her side. And Danielle was literally soaked in sweat, exhausted from supporting all the weight on top of her and half-suffocated. But there was no mistaking the silly grin on her face.

True to her word, Cherys started by deepthroating Fred the Second, making sure she got every drop of Amber's honey before unbuckling the harness and then shoving her tongue into Danielle's crotch.

My sister was so primed that Cherys had her cumming in less than a minute, and afterwards Cherys quickly bounded to a twitching Amber, rolling her onto her stomach and then planting her nose into Amber's asscrack while she began to hoover my cum directly from my wife's ass.