The Book of Dreams

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Hi Kari, I was beginning to think you'd never let me out. I'm glad you did... you look gorgeous by the way," he said in a low sexy voice, then reaching out, he handed me the daisy, "Here... this is for you."

He then placed his other hand on my hip, pulling me into a firm embrace with his mostly naked body.

"Its okay Kari, I know you want this," he added, then gently kissed me on my open mouth.

His tongue entered me and I tasted a man for the first time in my young life. As his arms pulled me close to his body I felt his bulging cock press against my silken covered stomach. It drove me wild. My fear quickly evaporated being replaced by a maddening lust. I pulled my hands up to his arms and held on tight as he swept me into his arms. My cock now completely stiffened and It was pressed tight against his muscled thigh. I felt both of his hands drop down from my hips to my ass. He gripped my ass cheeks with his hands and pulled me up off of my feet so that my legs were now wrapped around him as he held me tight. I was picked up off the ground with ease and I clung to him tightly. The bulge of his cock was now gently touching the thin layer of silk that covered my ass hole. I clung to him tightly as he pushed his hips into my silk covered ass. He carried me like this over to the bed, our lips never parting... then he gently placed me on my fluffy comforter. I thought of all the nights I fantasized about all of this, and just as I'd imagined it then, I would be taken in my own bed.

I got onto all fours as he stood at the foot of the bed. I made sure to poke my ass up into the air to give him a glimpse of what I really wanted. And like a purring cat I slid my cheek along the fabric of his boxers. I could smell the musk of his massive cock beneath them. I reached up and pulled back the elastic band, then gently used my manicured fingers to slowly pull the fabric down. Underneath was a perfectly thick 7-inch circumcised cock. It sprung up and hit me in my cheek. I put my hand out to grasp it. I couldn't believe how much bigger it felt in my hand than my own little cock that I was used to. I needed it in my mouth. I first licked the precum from it's tip, it was salty in my mouth and tasted a lot like my own cum... but with something different about it.

I spread my painted lips and took the head into my mouth. Just his pulsating head filled up my entire mouth completely, I thought about the porn videos I've seen of girls deep throating, and wondered how they ever did that. Now I realized that it was me that was in the position of one of those women in the videos, and it drove me completely wild. I began to run my tongue all along the bottom of his cock head while expertly massaging it. He moaned in pleasure now placing his large hands on the back of my head and gently applied pressure. I opened my mouth wider and his cock slid further down my throat, lubricated and dripping wet with my saliva. I choked a bit and he pulled out of my mouth, his member was beautiful as it glistened right in front of my face. I took my hands and explored his balls for the first time, then brought my face up to them and savored his scent as it mixed with my perfume. I was in heaven.

He lifted my face back up to his and gave me a passionate kiss, then so very gently placed me onto my back. With both hands, he took hold of me by my ankles, my high-heels pointing my white painted toes skyward, as I lay there purring with unbridled femininity. Now he pushed my legs back up behind my head and spread me wide open... he revealed his prize. My 5 and a half-inch cock was still trapped and pointed upwards in my silk teddy, a much larger spot of precum had now formed a wet outline of its petite mushroom tip. His face was a visage of lust, I was his in this moment and we both knew it. He removed his left hand from my right ankle, and began gently caressing my ass, slowly kneading my plump ass cheek. His fingers traced down my ass crack tenderly massaging the outline of my tight hole still enclosed beneath my silk lingerie. I let out a deep visceral moan of anticipation with my body melting into the fluffy and floating cloud that had now become my bed. His large hand roamed down to my taint, still caressing when I suddenly heard the snap of a button on my lingerie. My teddy was opening slowly as my small cock pulled the fabric of my lingerie away, revealing my small, indulgent balls and ass. I could feel the cool air of the room, now flowing across the most precious parts of me, as he moved his hands back up to my ass cheek and spread my pussy open.

"You were always meant to be the girl you are now Kari," He whispered to me.

He removed his hands and reached for the lubricant on my nightstand, leaving my lying there yearning for his touch. He squeezed a prodigious amount into his hand then reached down to his gorgeous throbbing cock and made it glisten. Finally I watched his large hand reach slowly to my wide-open ass, his touch was like an electric charge sending pleasure with every movement. He began to caress his slippery fingers into me. Slowly at first, just outlining my hole with the slick liquid, then his first finger delicately entered me. I sunk back into my pillowed throne, my body reeling in ecstasy. I was really doing this, now after thinking about it for so long... my fantasy was here. He entered another finger. I couldn't take it any longer I reached up and grabbed onto his body, and like a lioness I pulled his face to mine forcing a deep and impassioned kiss. His body had now sprawled on top of mine and I felt his large thick 7-inch cock pinned against my smaller erection. It was a metaphor for my entire being at this moment. His manly burgeoning cock and masculine balls were dominating my effeminately pretty and useless genitals.

He kissed me again, deeply and even harder, while squeezing his hands down on my hips, as I desperately tried to show my need for him to be inside of me right now. I lifted my ass into the air, and his slick cock slid down my hips, as I positioned my asshole to the tip of his cock and then I finally felt it touching me right on the edge of my waiting hole. I laid back and looked at his face, my shimmering eyes and submissive smile telling him he could take me as he wanted in this moment. He gently pushed the head of his cock into my anus, it felt amazing... so big and warm inside of me. He then pushed it in further... slowly giving me time to relax my muscles. Slowly I felt his hips push further and further until he was all the way in to me, and I gasped in pure ecstasy. I instantly pushed my hips back into his as we lay there together, connected, his body taking mine and leading me to the place I have always wished to go. He once again kissed me our lips together just as our bodies are. He then began to slide his cock back and forth... thrusting deep inside of me, sending me farther into my lust.

I want him to devour my body and use me as he pleases. His thick member was now sliding in and out of me at will, while my little cock is bouncing uselessly in front of us both. His thrusts become faster and I match each of them with a thrust of my own. I know if I even touch my cock I will cum, so I wait... depriving myself of an orgasm, yet remaining in the throes of my ecstasy. He reaches one of his muscular arms to my nipple and gently caresses it, while it remains behind the silk fabric of my lingerie. His other arm holds me tightly... pinned to bed as his thrusts become more animalistic. My own feelings are overloading as I playfully attempt to squirm away and find myself unable to budge. The thought of my helplessness pushes me over the edge and I finally give in and reach my left hand to my dripping cock, its completely lubed with my own precum. I just put my two fingers to the tip and began to rub my sphincter tightly around his pounding cock. I begin to feel him tighten up, the thought of what he will do next sends me into inexorable bliss.

"Im cumming! Oh, my god! Yes!" I scream out in a high-pitched voice.

I feel my little balls squeeze together and pull close to my body. My cum begins to shoot out over his chiseled stomach. He suddenly moves his hands. Now gripping me firmly around my hips, he pushes his rock-hard, hot cock as deeply into me as he possibly can.

"Ohhh... fuck, Kari!" he screams.

I feel his cum gushing into my body as I cry out... screaming, moaning... not caring if the whole neighborhood can hear me... Electric pulses flood every pleasure producing synapse inside of me. He now pins both of my arms down, and like he wants me to have his babies, fills up my ass with his cum. Finally he collapses on top of my body, both of us sweaty and now covered in cum, which was thick on our stomachs, and dripping from my ass.

We laid there for some time together, with his cock still buried inside of me, cuddling and caressing my silky body. Finally his cock slips out of my ass, leaving me with an empty feeling. Now he moves over to my side and spoons me. I realize that I am missing something without his cock buried inside of me. Both of us thoroughly exhausted, he gently strokes my legs and ass... caressing and admiring my androgynous body wrapped in lingerie. I could stay here in his arms for an eternity I think to myself. Then I snuggle my ass back against his cock, both of us knowing he can have me again whenever he pleases. But physically spent, we both quietly drifted off to sleep.

***

Suddenly I was awoken to the sounds of the front door of my house slamming closed, my mom and dad, slightly drunk now, were screaming for me.

"Kari! We have Halloween candy for you!"

I heard footsteps pounding up the stairs. Oh shit I thought, as I still feel him spooning me from behind, and certainly deep asleep. I look to my nightstand and see the bottle of lube, my butt plug, and the pink book is still open. My heart flutters, what am I going to do! I quickly jumped up onto my knees. The footsteps were now coming closer to my door, as I reach down and fling my fluffy blanket up and over the handsome, and still sleeping, unknown man's body, effectively hiding him. I then reached over with my other hand for the lube and knocked everything off of the table, and onto the floor. The lube, butt plug and pink book tumbled from the nightstand. I watched while the book fell, as if in slow motion. It landed on one side bounced slightly then slammed shut. Its face dropping to the hard oak wood floor. I heard my doorknob turning as I am still on my knees in bed. Now my door was pushed wide open, and I was caught. From the other side peered my mother, drunken in her catwoman outfit, her tits tightly pushed up on her chest, proudly displaying her bouncing cleavage. I could almost immediately sense the odor of cigarette smoke and liquor.

"Oh Kari, look at your pretty Halloween costume!" she announced with a smile, then in a softer voice, "You know honey, you shouldn't be rummaging through your sisters clothes every time we leave the house... That purple color does goes so well with your skin tone though."

My body was trembling with a mixture of embarrassment and fear, I looked down at myself and somehow I was again wearing my sister's purple baby doll. Gone were my beautiful pearls, white lingerie and more importantly the muscular and handsome unknown man in my bed. I peered down to where he had been only a second ago and he was gone. I quickly grabbed the comforter and forced it over my body, thereby covering myself.

"Mom, please don't come in here! I'm in the middle of something... GET OUT" I inveighed awkwardly, slinking down under the covers.

"Its okay Kari... your father and I only want you to be happy. We love you just the way you are!" She chided, then laughed and turned away, closing the door softly behind her.

I got up fast and found the book that had fallen to the floor. I gently picked it up, making sure not to open a single page... not even the slightest! I went to my closet and pulled out one of my old ties, and fastened it as tight as I could around the book with a double knot. I slid open an old shoebox and gently placed the book inside before hiding it deep in the back of my closet. Then I slunk into my comfy bed once more, still wearing my sister's panties and baby doll. I felt more content than I had in ages, and my conscious mind drifted away with thoughts of lust shimmering through my dreams of the muscular and handsome unknown man... like the sparkling diamond earrings I'd been wearing... reading my book of dreams.

12