The Book of Rose: Orcs

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Rose found the will to roll onto her tummy during the following moment of temporary solitude, and hastily worked to remove the rest of her clothes. She unlaced her corset and flung it hither, then rolled her stockings down her legs and threw them thither. She groaned as she found her way to her knees, then wondered why she hadn't been assaulted by another Orc just yet.

She turned about on her knees to take a look at her brutish lovers, and discovered a sight not entirely unexpected; the beating of chests, the pointing of fingers, and four green Orcs grunting at one another to prove their dominance. Not again.

"No! No more fighting!" Rose thinly ordered of the group as Orcish cum cascaded down her thighs. She pointed at one of the green Orcs, not being particularly picky at this point; they all looked the same to her, after all.

"You, get over here! 'Fooshkin'!" she whorishly commanded of the beast. She glared at him until he dropped his fists and trudged on behind her, then pointed at another.

"And you! Up here!" she exclaimed, pointing at her mouth as she lolled out her tongue. Idiots! She then fell down onto her hands and knees, just in time for the Orc behind her to grip her trim waist with his big green hands. Rose wiggled her ass at him, beckoning him to take her, and soon felt his cock press against her-

"Ow! 'Nagath'! The other hole, avian-brain!" she screamed as she squirmed away from his grasp. The Orc behind her received the hint, and easily entered her compliant, cum-filled slit instead. It was a simple fit compared to the monster that had just vacated her pussy, but treated Rose to a burst of pleasure all the same. She moaned and shuddered as the Orc behind her soon took her at full rate, and kept her mouth wide open for the one sauntering up in front.

She did her best to reach up to him as she was ruthlessly fucked into the dirt. She took his manly hand in her delicate fingers and guided him towards her blonde hair. She stared up at him with her wide blue eyes as he tugged on her and grunted, then inched her way forward as her cunt was ravaged, and took his cock between her rose-red lips.

"Mmmhm!" she moaned on his pulsing hardness. Now this was proper field study! Who needs books and science when you could instead feel this good!

Rose's slippery holes were traded between two throbbing, eight-inch green pricks on every thrust. She'd bounce her ass against the one behind her, slapping against his crotch, only to be rebuked and thrown against the one before her, gagging on his cock. Both of her lovers felt every one of her orgasms, peaks which came swift and plenty as she was so fully taken. Her pussy clenched around one, her mouth moaned on the other, and soon both Orcs were close themselves, so obviously inexperienced as they were.

She tried to reach out for the Orc before her, to beckon him to stay deep inside her as he shot. But she missed, and Rose thumped against the ground as the Orc in her mouth retreated from her, and stroked himself to orgasm with his cock pointed at her face. Rose, for how little she was thinking at this point, took the load well; she smiled and moaned as the ropes of cock-snot flew at her, splattering her forehead, cheeks, nose and mouth with an intense greenish-white hue.

"Mmm! So good!" she lied, having disabled her senses of taste and smell half-an-hour ago. Rose gave herself a minute to breathe as she was still fucked from behind, then sluttily beckoned the next Orc towards her with a curled forefinger. This one was smaller - almost diminutive next to his imposing cohorts - but Rose showed him all the love that she had showed the rest.

"Fuck my mouth, honey!" the cum-drenched and currently-fucked girl exclaimed to him, lolling her mouth wide open once more. She was soon forced to silence when the small green Orc gripped her by the neck, lifting her face upwards, and slammed his cock into her mouth.

The one behind her suddenly stopped thrusting; Rose felt his hands clench her waist, and felt his cock begging for release, and so she pushed her ass against him, and squirmed against his crotch to receive his gooey gift. It was deposited deep within her a moment later, flooding into her drenched cunt like a dam bursting under load. Rose moaned onto the Orc in her mouth as she rode another peak through it, then grumbled onto him when she felt her pussy evacuated once more.

She looked around as her mouth was mercilessly used. All the Orcs looked the same to her, but Rose knew that she had missed one...

Then, she saw it; the one cock still yet hard out of the bunch. She shakily scrambled to her knees, and pushed her ass out far behind her, silently pleading for his meat with her eyes and hips. She never wrote it down, but she was sure she saw the Orc skip towards her when it was his turn to defile the maid, a sight so bizarre that Rose couldn't help but giggle with a mouth full of dick. A dick which, sure enough, had had enough of sex, and threatened to explode.

She didn't bother to reach out to this lover to prevent an unnecessary splatter. And when the Orc released her, she fell back onto her knees instead, and held her tits together to instead act as a canvas for the Orc's viscous paint.

"Yeah, you vile fucking monster! Dump it on me!" she whorishly pleaded, knowing he wouldn't be displeased by language he couldn't understand. The Orc stepped towards her, clutching his cock, and shot all he had onto her chin and breasts, freshly coating her once more in seed.

Rose fell onto her back, and panted for air as cum dripped from her pussy, from her face, and from her chest. She yet had a job to do, however, and raised her knees and spread her legs, giving the final Orc a look at her well-used cunt. Oddly enough, the beast did not hesitate, and knelt down above her to shove his manhood inside. She moaned for him, squirmed for him, and did all the things that all men liked; and only then did she notice she still had her red silk miniskirt on. Her heart filled with dread. It was ruined, she knew. Her favorite article of clothing, gone.

Well, it could be worse. She brought a hand to her clit and rubbed herself swiftly as the last Orc took her. Rose brought herself to another orgasm in under a minute, shuddering under the green and bestial man, moaning for him, crying for him.

"You're so big! I just can't handle you!" she exclaimed towards the heavens as she was ravished by her final lover. The Orc slammed against her cervix on every thrust, grunting powerfully as he attempted to make his mark on her. Rose was completely exhausted by this point, but mindfully kept her youthful enthusiasm intact to ensure this Orc didn't feel left out for being left last.

Ultimately, he came inside her ruined pussy just as two others did before, grunting under a destroyed girl who certainly saw stars in her eyes. Rose smiled for him as he crept off of her, then collapsed to the ground when he ambled away. She was done. So done.

"Omigosh... boys..." Rose croaked out as her lids fluttered open. She rolled her head to the side, looking over the fivesome of pleased-and-panting green men around her to locate her clothes. She shakily made her way to her feet, wobbling once when she found them.

"That was amazing," she bubbly added when one of the Orcs glanced her way, possibly wondering where she was going. Rose snapped her fingers, summoning a ghostly red rose to suddenly appear beside her in a flash of flame. Away was where she was going.

"Be some dears and sleep for me, okay?" Rose sweetly said.

"Oogah?" the Orc grunted.

With another snap of her fingers did the thorns on her rose separate from the stem, and twirled twice in the air before they were all shot into the necks of each and every one of the Orcs around her. Five gasps of pain. Five sets of shuttering eyes. Five sleeping Orcs.

"I know lovelies. I wanted to stay, too! But I'm pretty sure you would all eat me come the morn'," Rose pouted, reassuring the napping Orcs who, under no circumstance, would understand her anyway. "And not in the good way, either!"

Rose snatched her ethereal namesake from the air, then strut towards the big black Orc to lay it on his chest. It was a cheesy move, sure, but Rose had and loved her traditions. With that, she gathered her clothes, not yet bothering to put them on due to the less-than-immaculate state of her body, and happily strut back towards her things with swaying hips and a skip in her step.

The sun had fallen more than half-an-hour ago, encapsulating the limitless plains in a moon-lit darkness that stretched on forever. Rose dropped her clothes when she returned to camp, then gathered her quill and papyrus with a snap of her fingers, forcing them to float in the air before her. She then summoned a hovering orb of white light with a tilt of her head so she could better review her work.

... 'thick, meaty, juicy COCK'... mhm... 'nubile body'... yep. Only a lunatic would publish such a debaucherous work as a scientific treatise. Rose incinerated the scroll with a wave of her finger, then summoned another from her pack to replace it. She brought her Quill of Ever-ink to the parchment and started anew.

Dear fellow sorceresses, and to all those fortunately blessed by the spark; have I got a story for you!

12