The Book of Ruth: Doing Ruth Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Hypoxia
Hypoxia
934 Followers

And then they became sexual. Juanita taught Katia a lot.

I was surprised when Juanita first joined me and Katia in bed. Surprised, but not unhappy. Katia was a beautiful girl. Juanita was a gorgeous woman, and experienced, and horny, and bisexual, and aggressive. And she liked triad daisychains as much as I did.

"So this is the friend you told me about," Juanita crooned.

She walked into Katia's bedroom wearing only the sheerest of bright silk coverings. Katia was happily and rather noisily riding me cowgirl-style at the moment. Katia's wonderful naturally-tan breasts swayed hypnotically as she bounced and yipped. Juanita leaned in to lick around one nipple and finger the other.

"Mind if I join in?"

Juanita did not wait for an answer. She stripped off her filmy chartreuse negligée and straddled my head, lowering her moist fluffy pussy onto my mouth. Never look a gift cunt in the mouth, I always say!

I put my tongue and lips to work on Juanita's tasty twat. Judging from motions and sounds above me (what sounds I could hear, anyway) Juanita was using her mouth and hands on Katia's breasts, to great effect. Katia bounced even faster, then stopped, and convulsed. Juanita swallowed the girl's orgasmic wail.

Katia slowly raised and lowered her pussy on my steel-hard rod a few more times, then slid off me. Juanita quickly fell forward and swallowed my cock.

We had a glorious 69. Juanita paid careful attention to the soft sensitive area under my dickhead. I paid careful attention to... well, to just about everything. Yes, I licked her slit from taint to clit, and laved her labia, and probed deep inside her, and circled her clitoris with my pointed tongue and insistant lips. My hands held her breasts and tweaked her stiff pebbled nipples. My cock filled her mouth as she howled.

I still had not cum, but I was sure having fun. And we ramped-up the entertainment level.

Juanita rolled off me. She looked at Katia and asked, "Hey kid, you want to get in on this?"

Katia needed little invitation. We repositioned, all on our sides. Juanita swallowed my cock again. Katia nuzzled her face into her young stepmother's vulva. And I feasted on Katia's sweet juicy pussy.

We fell into our familiar rhythm. We seemed to jitter in sequence - Katia twitched, then Juanita jerked, and then I shivered uncontrollably for a few seconds. And around and around again. I happily drowned in Katia's juices. Juanita's mouth seemed infinitely deep and hungry.

We did not say much the next hour or so. We were busy, in various positions. Yes, triad daisychains are great!

I spent most of my Los Angeles visits then with Katia and Juanita. I could be with them a couple days every other week or so. L.A. during those years was pretty satisfying.

-

Juanita surprised me. We fucked bareback, always. Remember, these were more innocent times, sexually. I knew Katia was on The Pill. I assumed Juanita was. I learned otherwise.

Juanita cuddled us after a marathon fuckfest. The bed was a mess. So were we. Yay!

"Guys, I have some important news for you. Good thing you're both lying down already! Katia, you're going to have a step-sister, or maybe a niece, depends on how you look at it."

Katia gasped. "What, you're pregnant? You're sure?"

"Sure as shit. Sure as shinola. Sure as sunrise and sunset. Kid's been cooking for over six weeks now."

"Hijole! Wow, that's great! How do you feel? Who's the father? Is is Daddy?"

I wondered about that last bit myself. I kept my mouth shut.

"I feel great! And who do you THINK the father is?"

Juanita looked at me. Katia looked at me. They both laughed. I smiled tightly.

"Oh look, he's numb with joy!" Katia smirked.

"I'm... I'm numb with surprise. And I'm happy. FUCK YEAH, I'm happy! I should..."

"You should do nothing, Ran. You should not worry yourself at all. You will be the father of our daughter. But you won't raise her. I'm married to Alonzo, and she will be raised in Alonzo's house. Alonzo knows you're here with Katia. He doesn't know about you and me and Katia. He is never to know. I will never shame him as a cuckold."

"But Juanita, I..."

"Look, I know what you want to say. That you can afford to be a father, that you want to be a responsible parent, stuff like that. But I have a life here. Alonzo cheats on me with I don't know who, although I can guess. I cheat on him with you. And sometimes we don't cheat. But we are discreet. I know this child is yours, but she'll be raised as Alonzo's daughter, and that is that!"

And that is how events unfolded.

-

Then life got even stranger.

When I visited the Fernandez house it was as Uncle Randy to little Lola. Fatherhood without responsibility! And without the closeness. I was not really ready yet for closeness. But I would be surprised again, very soon.

I ran into Rachel occasionally in New Orleans, usually without Ferdie around. Our run-ins were usually in bed. She never asked about her sister Ruth, who never asked about her. The Shapiros sure were a compartmentalized family.

I ran into Ruth and Rachel's mom Deborah in San Diego more often. Our run-ins were ALWAYS in bed. No bothersome "personal trainers" were nearby. In her mid-forties now, just eighteen years older than me, Deb was still drop-dead gorgeous, with a chorus-line dancer's body.. and a biological clock ticking away inside her.

The alarm bell on Deb's bio-clock rang and she woke up. [That's a METAPHOR, folks.] Can you guess what she did when she (metaphorically) awoke? Go on, GUESS.

-

[We will pause the story a moment while you scribble your answers. Ready? Okay, here goes.]

-

Deb and I had a good day, no, a great day, a great weekend, even. We spent time with nudists at Black's Beach, showing off our fit forms and examining others. We spent time lying in and around her swimming pool, erasing my tan lines. (She had none.) We spent LOTS of time fucking in various positions on various surfaces around her house.

And she spent a little time shocking the shit out of me.

"Damn Ran, this has been fun! As usual," Deb grinned. We had just finished another great dog-style fuck. Deb barked before shouting her climactic song. Damn, I loved the way she moved and felt and smelled!

"I'm not going to ask what you think of me. I know you think I'm a hot babe. I know you spend more time with me than you do with either of my girls."

"Deb, I..."

"Oh, I know you're still screwing Rachel, and Ferdie doesn't know or doesn't care. And Ruth is totally crazy about you. No surprise. I talk to them, you know. I mark calendars. And I have a pretty good idea of your travel schedule."

"What? How did you..."

"That's my secret. But I'm aware of how you spend your time, and where. Unless you're at home or on the road, you're most likely to be here with me. And I really like that."

Deb bent down and gave my cock a nice deep kiss to show her appreciation.

She looked up at me and her smile faded. She wrapped her arms around my neck and kissed my mouth and pulled my head to her splendid full breasts.

"Ran, I'm giving you a heads-up. There'll be big changes in a few months, hell, they're starting now. Ran, I went off The Pill a couple months ago. I'm pregnant with twins. Your twins. Healthy fraternal twins, a boy and a girl."

I should have had practice with this, after Juanita's announcement. Yeah, sure. I was still shocked into silence. But I managed to smile honestly and exuberantly.

"And Ran, before you say anything, listen up. I'm going to get married again. I've found a really nice guy, older than me, richer than you, and we click on all levels."

"Umm, congratulations Deb, but why..."

"Why do I have you here? Besides all the fun we've had for so long? Because Avram doesn't know it, but he can't father children with me. Our genetics are wrong. And I want to raise children with him. He wants to raise children with me, before we're too old. He knows I'm pregnant. He assumes they're his. I won't tell him otherwise."

"You're heading for motherhood again? Are you going exclusive?"

"After we get married, yes. Well, probably. I'll be honest with you, I love young cock. I love your young cock." She gave me another good slurp as verification.

"But I also love Avram's tongue and fingers and mind. As long as he can keep me satisfied, I'll stick with him. He's out of the country now. We plan the wedding for about the time I'll start to show a belly bulge. Until then, I want YOU as much as I can get you!"

Deb went all serious on my cock then and our conversation sort of lagged, right?

-

Okay, I'm officially a cuckolder. I fuck married women (not just Deborah and Juanita and Rachel - there were others I have not mentioned), and they have my babies, and their unknowing husbands pay to raise them, and I don't get caught. Think of the cuckoo laying eggs in an unsuspecting nest. That is me. Ah, fatherhood without responsibility. What could be better?

Maybe having an actual family of my own would be better. I would have to try that.

- 1989 - almost Summer Solstice

I was in L.A. again, with Katia. It was an off-schedule visit. She earned her Master's in Architecture at USC and I had to be there for the ceremony!

We started the celebration a bit early. I knew that afterwards, she would be tied up with family, and then with recruiters. And I could not hang around long. I had commitments elsewhere - like back in D.C. two days later, for Ruth's graduation from the Cocoran with an MFA. Yes, more jetlag...

I splurged. I chartered a plane to an undisclosed location, a VERY discreet resort with the BEST luxury accoutrements. No, I cannot tell you where or what. Those are TOP secrets. But it was great. Everything was great.

Until we returned to L.A.

Our Lear landed at Santa Monica Muni just before sunset. We caught a limo to Beverly Hills, to an unobtrusive shop just off Rodeo Drive, a dealer in high-end ethnic arts and crafts. I took Katia there to look at some of the finest pieces by Native American jewelers - Hopi, Zuñi, and Navaho masterworks of the last century. She could have whichever she wanted as a graduation gift from me.

(Okay, I will admit it - the shop belonged to me and Jill, via our spun-off TBI retail network. Might as well keep the proceeds in the family, right?)

We were not alone. My mom Nina had volunteered to 'help' Katia with her selection. They had the greatest time, picking over the dazzling marvels and trying-on everything. I had no input here, other than to give authorization. "Go ahead, they're yours."

Katia chose a stunning Zuñi suite of necklace, earrings and bracelets in fairy-light silver with hummingbirds in turquoise, coral, jade, and abalone, a fifty-year-old masterpiece that once adorned the tribal chairman's wife.

Another trio was in the shop: a tall, elegant, well-dressed blonde diva with beautiful fuck-me Slavic features, accompanied by two suited large guys with dark glasses and bulges under their armpits. Muscle, obviously. I wondered who was the woman they were bodyguarding. Unfortunately, I found out.

Both groups finished our transactions at the same time. Nina, Katia and I headed for the front door. The diva and her apes got there first. We graciously allowed them to exit.

The dorway was not wide. We left single-file: first ape; diva; second ape; pause; Katia; Nina; me, last.

Just as I reached the door, I heard explosions, and everything went black.

-

I will skip the mundane details about awaking in in a hospital bed, aching like a sonovabitch, slipping in and out of consciousness, dully watching nurses and medics attend to me or discuss me as if I were absent (which I mostly was), and the various tubes and wires that infiltrated my sorry body. And the cops. I do not really recall much. But I do remember the weeping women.

I was intermittently aware that Ruth was beside my bed, crying, while my sister Jill was dry-eyed, wearing a cold, vicious expression. Katia's stepmon Juanita was there at times, crying, hanging on the arm of Katia's father Alonzo, who looked barely in control of himself. Ruth's sister Rachel and their mom Deb were there at times. Others of our friends and staff made appearances. I saw my mom Nina with her arm in a sling. And I kept seeing cops.

I snapped into full awareness after an unknown time. Ruth saw my eyes open.

"Ran, are you back? Are you here?" Her voice quavered; her lips trembled.

"Oh fuck, yeah, I think so. Shit, what happened? What day is this?"

"It's the twentieth. You've been out for nearly five days. How do you feel?" She squeezed my unrestrained left hand; my right arm was strapped to my side.

"I feel like shit. Did I get shot, or blown up, or what? What happened? Where are Nina and Katia?"

Ruth broke into tears. She squeezed my hand tightly, and wept, and wailed.

"Oh god, Ran! Katia died, and your mom's hurt!"

Katia dead? Oh shit. And Nina? Oh fuck. I do not know how long I cried.

A nurse came in and shooed Ruth away. A doctor came in and briefed me. I had a pair of nine-millimeter slugs in my right shoulder, and a very nasty gouge in the side of my skull where a lucky shot only grazed but did not quite penetrate. I was concussed but would recover before too long.

Every time the door to my private room opened, I saw at least two cops standing outside. The stepped aside to let a detective enter - black suit stinking of cigarettes, yellow-stained fingers and teeth, a bored expession on his Annanese face.

"I'm Lieutenant Nguyen, LAPD. You're Randall van Ronk, TBI. Tell me what you think happened, and I'll tell you some of what we know."

I described the evening, the people, and my sudden lack of awareness.

"Hmmm, okay, now tell me about your dealings with the Russian Mafiya."

"Huh? Mafiya? What the fuck are you talking about? And what happened there?"

[Author's note: The names given below are a bit of wordplay. Nyet is Russian for NO, and you should know what a tart is. And -sky and -ova are respectively male and female last-name endings.]

"Here's our reconstruction. You were in that shop at the same time as the girlfriend of a major Russian mob boss and her bodyguards. Somebody, we don't know who yet, wanted to punish Comerade Nyetsky. A shooter waited across the street from the shop. She waited till her target was clear and visible, then opened fire.

"The bodyguards took most of the rounds. They're both dead, and good riddance, but they kept Madame Tartova from being too badly perforated. She'll live. Your mother took one slug in her upper arm, flesh wound only, painful but nothing serious. Your girlfriend Katia Fernandez was shot twice in the upper chest. She died yesterday. I'm sorry.

"Now, about the Mafiya. We know your company does business with them. That's where lots of your 'minerals, metals and materials' come from. What's your personal involvement?" His fingers twitched. He obviously missed his smokes.

"I don't know anything about any Mafiya," I insisted.

Nguyen sighed. He reached inside his threadbare suit jacket and pulled out some photos.

"Do you recognize any of these people?"

Faces flashed past. Ugly guys, tough guys, sexy women. I whistled at one.

"Yeah, that was the gal in the shop. Never seen her before."

"So you don't remember ever meeting or seeing any of the others?"

"It's not a matter of memory. I've never seen any of those, except that one woman."

"Well, if your memory 'improves', give me a call, okay?" He handed me a business card. "Oh, and when you're released from here, don't think about leaving the county anytime soon, okay? We might need to talk a little more. Have a nice day, Mr van Ronk."

Nguyen shuffled out. Immediately, the door burst open. Jill and Ruth and Nina ran in. Nina! Mom's arm was in a sling. She looked unnaturally pale. She grabbed my free hand. (The rest of me was still unavailable for hugging.)

"Oh god Randy, you're alive! I was so... oh god, I thought I'd lose you!" Yeah, my mom cried. She was entitled.

Jill stood beside Nina and stroked her shoulders. "Goddamn, Randy, you sure know how to gin-up some excitement!"

The expression I gave my loving sister was not exactly lovey-dovey.

"Jill, we need to talk."

"Yes, but not now. You've got to get out of here. It'll be a couple more days. Hang tight."

Nina, Ruth and I had a teary conversation. Jill stayed looking dry and cold and firm. The inevitable nurse chased them out. And the next cops arrived.

And the next. All day for two days. Beverly Hills PD. LAPD and county sheriff. State cops. The fucking FBI. US State Dept. Probably Interpol, MI5, Mossad, and KGB too, for all I know. The cops just kept on coming. All with the same questions: Did I know Madama Tartova? Did I know she would be in the shop then? What were my links with her boyfriend, the Mafiya don?

Most of the questioners showed I.D. of some sort. Some did not. Some... did not quite feel like cops. I suspect Comerade Nyetsky had sent inquiry agents to me also.

I knew nothing useful. I was not very helpful. They were not very friendly.

My day of release arrived.

My protests about being stuffed into a wheelchair were futile. A big orderly rolled me out, flanked by Jill, Ruth, Nina, two nurses, five cops, a couple lawyers, and a half-dozen private security thugs from Jill's staff. The short route from the hospital door to the van waiting at the curb was thronged with photographers, reporters, and other vermin of the press, as well as curious innocent bystanders, and yet more muscle. Fuck, why did my exit require crowd control? And lawyers?

[You will find out in the next episode.]

The women and two of Jill's apes loaded me and themselves into the limo van. The other bodyguards, and the lawyers and cops, filled four cars. It was almost a fucking presidential motorcade. Only helicopters were missing. Wait, wasn't that a KTLA-TV chopper up there? Fuck.

We rolled away. Everyone in the van started talking.

Ruth yelled, "SHUT THE FUCK UP! NOBODY TALK! NOBODY!"

She turned to me. "Ran, we have had arguments. I won."

Jill opened her mouth. "Look, Ruth, can't we..."

"I SAID TO SHUT UP, BITCH!" Ruth glared. Jill subsided. Wow, I had never seen Jill back down before. What was going on?

"Ran, things are settled right now. You're staying with me at Dad's house, you know the place. It's easily secured and it's neutral territory." She glared at Jill again.

"One other thing, Randall Orson van Ronk. You and I ae getting married. Today. A civil ceremony at Dad's house - we have a judge waiting. You are NOT getting away, never again! I've loved you all my fucking life, and I am going to KEEP you for the rest of my life, and yours. I'll finally make an honest man of you. Don't resist - won't do any good."

I was a bit looped on painkillers. I did not resist.

Ruth married me. We lived happily ever after. Until it all fell apart.

-

NEXT: The thrilling conclusion to THE BOOK OF RUTH. (Or is it?) Stay tuned!

*****

Author's note: Wow, more happened here than I expected! The characters write the tale; I just transcribe. I'm breaking off the rest of the episode into a separate chapter that is quite different than what you have read. Beware - deep shit ahead! And do not forget to vote. Five stars will do just fine. :)

Hypoxia
Hypoxia
934 Followers