The Book of Ruth: Doing Ruth Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Hypoxia
Hypoxia
937 Followers

We snuggled and swayed together on a wide hammock. Our post-orgasmic chat started light but turned serious.

"So, where is Ruth this week?"

"Zacatecas, north of Guadalajara. She's negotiating with the Pedro Coronel museum about mounting a show of his. She'd really like to get the Felguérez abstracts too, but she'd have a hard time reproducing the prison environment in LACMA."

"Prison?" Nina tilted her head quizzically.

"The Felguérez museum is in a former penitentiary. Visitors walk the guards' catwalks to view large abstracts in the prisoners' spaces. Really freaky."

"Oh. I know how much you and Jill always loved Zacatecas..."

"Nina, quit it." I seethed.

"Look, I know you don't want to talk about your sister, but..."

"Forget it. I won't..."

"BE QUIET! I'm still your mother, and you WILL listen to me."

I nodded, and held my tongue.

"Jill has moved to Washington D.C. pretty much full-time. She and Gabrielle run TBI out of the office there. Gabby now has your job title. No surprise."

Ah, tall shapely black Gabby. Yes, she had indeed been the second-in-command all along, despite what my business cards said.

"Their business is okay, but Jill really isn't. She's been, oh I don't know, a bit brittle ever since you-know-when. Yes, brittle, and bitter, and..."

Nina trailed off. She did not specifically mention the shooting, or our wounds, or Katia's death. Good. I especially did not want to be reminded. And our mom thought JILL was brittle and bitter? That described my own moods far too well.

"I think, no, I *know* they're living together. I wouldn't mind, so long as she's happy. But she's NOT really happy -- and you're right, she shouldn't be happy, not after what she's done, her recklessness, her... obsession... with money, and the consequences."

I did not really care now if Jill was happy or not. But I kept quiet and listened. Nina snuggled closer, and kissed me, and looked in my face.

"I don't know whether to blame myself for any of this. I mean, it's natural, or maybe presumptuous, thinking my mothering turned you both into who you are. Or maybe there's just something wrong with Jill, like she's some sort of sociopath. I don't know how she understands right and wrong."

I broke in. "I don't think it's you. Jill has always gone over the line. Ever since she raised tarantulas at home." We both smiled a little.

"I know. I just don't know if there's something, anything, that I should have done or could have done. I worry about you both, dammit! I hate it when you're hurt or in trouble or anything else, anything bad..."

Nina cried. I held and kissed her. She sobbed a long minute, and then caught herself, hugged me tight, and sat up.

"Look, I'm going to rest a bit before my night shift. I'll be back in the morning, without Bobby. I only want you to remember -- you and Jill aren't angel. You've both made awful mistakes, and you'll make more. I want you to think about not being perfect, okay?"

Nina rolled out of the hammock. She walked to the house, her still-bubbly butt bouncing nicely as she shimmied to the patio door. I could have been watching Jill walk away -- they were so much alike, physically. Mentally... not quite.

I moved to a shaded chaise so I would not burn. I napped. I dreamed. Of Nina, and Jill, and Rachel, and Ruth, and Katia, and life, and death...

=====

I awoke right after sunset. Smog turned the dusk sky a muddy red.

I rolled to get off the chaise -- and found I could not. My hands and feet were tied down! What the fuck? I tried to yell but my mouth and throat were bone-dry. I could barely squawk. WHAT THE FUCK?!?

I heard the clip-clops of multiple flip-flops walking toward me. I managed to turn my head. I saw Jill and Gabrielle walking hand-in-hand toward me wearing only zorries and floppy wide-brim sun hats. Their smiles scared me.

Their burdens scared me too. Gabrielle slung a tripod over her shoulder. Jill carried a big BetaMax camcorder.

Gabrielle's bubbly butt bounced as she positioned the tripod. Jill's tits jiggled nicely when she handed Gabby the video recorder. I tried not to be enticed by the moving flesh and fluffy pubic hair. What was this? Fuck, why was I tied up? Why was my cock stiff?

"Hi there, little brother. Hope you're comfy." Jill grinned an evil smile.

"Hey, boss! Just relax. Everything's okay." Gabrielle stood from the camera.

Cottonmouth muffled me. "What's going on?" I rasped.

Jill almost leered. "Oooh, nice pecker. Same as always. Tell ya what, bro, here's the thing. I know you want kids, kids of your own. And I know that tramp Ruth doesn't, not now anyway. She loves sex with you. But she loves her little artsy-fartsy job, too. She thinks curating trumps motherhood."

Gabrielle laughed. "Hey, almost anything trumps motherhood for some gals. Taking care of little snots isn't near as much fun as big snots. Like you. At least big snots don't usually cry all night. Not unless they're treated right, anyway."

Jill patted my cheek. "But guess what, Randy? I *do* want kids. And guess what? I want *your* kids. I know they'll be great. I know about some of your little nippers already. I know all about Juanita, and Deborah, and Rachel."

I twitched. I struggled. I croaked, "Rachel? What about Rachel? She and Ferdie don't have kids." Damn, my throat hurt!

Jill smirked. "You don't know? She didn't tell you? She's two months gone with your son. You'll be a papa again. Except that Ferdie won't know, just like Avram and Alonzo don't know. You've been a busy little cuckoo, laying your eggs in other guys' nests, haven't you now?"

Gabrielle left the tripodded camera to stand with Jill beside me. They kissed, nipples rubbing together. Jill grinned.

"So now you'll lay eggs in closer nests. Our nests. Both of us."

My throat still hurt. "But... but, Gabby doesn't even like me! And you, you're my sister! You can't have our kids!"

Now it was Gabrielle's turn to smirk. "Just because I think you're a psycho dweeb brat, doesn't mean I don't appreciate a good prick when I see one." Her long dark index finger gave my stiff cock a thump. Why was I hard?

"And I *do* want your kid, same as Jill. We figure if we raise your nestlings together, they'll bond best, and so will we. You and Jill share most of your genes. This way, I'll always have a lot of Jill in me and my offspring." They kissed again.

Jill wanted a kid by me? She had gone over the edge!

My mouth and throat still felt bad. "Well..." I coughed. "Holy fuck, will someone give me a drink? I'm dying here. And untie me!"

Jill held a squeeze bottle to my lips. "Sure, have more Kool-Aid."

She squirted sweet cool liquid into my mouth. I sloshed it around before swallowing. She gave me another squirt, emptying the plastic bottle.

"There, you should feel better now." She tossed the bottle aside.

"Yeah, thanks. Now let me up!"

"Oh, that's not part of the plan."

"Plan? What plan? Untie me!"

"Oh no, the plan is, you fuck us both, get us nice and pregnant."

"What? No way! No way am I fucking you! What do you think I am?"

"I think you're my hunky little brother, with balls filled with hot viable sperm. I think we've fucked each other enough that we're pretty good at it. I think you'll be a wonderful sperm donor. And you WILL enjoy it!"

"No fucking way!" I yelled. But my traitorous cock thought otherwise.

Gabrielle still held Jill's hand. She reached down with dark fingers and pinched my cheek like an infant's.

"And we've got a little help. Jill knows this Ukrainian biochemist, doing work on stimulating reproductive and sensory systems. You're the lucky beneficiary. Well, actually, WE'LL benefit. You'll just have fun. Lots and lots of good clean fun."

Gabby giggled. Oh fuck. That always meant trouble for someone. Me, usually.

"Jill's wizard brewed up some interesting stuff. One compound is totally natural: Miraculon, from the Miracle Berry bush. It makes everything taste good, real, real good. Much better than MSG. You'll really get off on slurping us.

"Another is from a class of chemicals called PDE5 inhibitors. Basically, they keep a penis filled with blood rather than draining out after cumming. You'll stay stiff for many hours.

"And there's a souped-up luteinizing hormone. Makes your balls pump out sperm by the gallon. Nice, healthy, active sperm, lots and lots of them. Exactly what we want."

I was aghast. I opened my mouth. Jill shook her head.

"No, don't talk. Just enjoy. We also added some feel-good chemicals to the mix you drank. The Kool-Aid flavor masks their taste well, don't you agree?"

I tried to talk but I felt dizzy. And horny. Very, very horny.

"Best thing for you is, you don't have to do anything but lie there and cum. We'll do all the work. Won't we, Gabby?"

Gabrielle nodded and kissed Jill again.

"And don't worry much about the side effects. Sure, this is an experimental mix. You might age a bit faster, and lose some muscle tone and brain cells. Not that you really need a brain. All we want are your sperm. They'll stay healthy and active... for a few days, anyway."

I wanted to resist. This was rape! But my cock and the chemicals betrayed me. My mind said, RESIST. My cock and bloodstream said, FUCK.

So I did.

Gabrielle pulled another chaise up beside mine. Jill laid back in it with her taut legs stretched and spread. Gabby crawled on top of her -- mouth-to-mouth at first, then mouth to breasts, her dark lips suckling my sister's rosy nipples as I had so many times. Jill moaned with delight.

Gabrielle slid down even further. She kissed between Jill's bouncy breasts, then down to her naked navel, and then her inner thighs. Jill groaned loudly when Gabby's tongue contacted her pussy.

Jill pushed Gabrielle's head away.

"Okay, that's enough of that for now. I want the real thing!"

Jill stood, threw her legs on either side of my chaise, settled on her knees astride my hips, and slowly dropped onto me. Gabrielle held my oh-so-hard cock and guided me into Jill's very wet vagina. Jill gasped. I grunted.

"Oh yeah, oh yeah..." Jill chanted as she rode me, like so many times before. I usually accentuated her pleasure by caressing her breasts and tweaking her thick nipples. Not now. I was trapped.

Gabrielle leaned over my head. She attached her puffy lips to one of my nips, her sly fingers to the other, and aimed an abundant black breast into my mouth. I suckled involuntary, automatically. Damn, she tasted good! I sucked harder. She shifted, giving me her other boob. Oh, delicious!

I felt my balls stir and boil, my sperm rise in its tubes. "Not so soon!" I cried to myself. to no avail. My orgasm rumbled forth. I spewed.

Jill had not cum yet. She kept riding me. Gabrielle moved forward and straddled my head. Her dark spicy pussy was over my mouth, coming closer, settling onto my lips. Oh, what nectar!

I felt Gabrielle lean into Jill. I could not see, but I imagined Gabby kissing Jill's mouth and tweaking her tits. Jill's hips moved faster on mine, and faster yet.

Jill stopped.

And she screamed, a scream quickly muffled when Gabby's lips covered hers.

I felt Gabrielle move Jill off me and then dismount herself. Gabby pushed Jill onto the neighboring chaise.

"Now you just lay quiet there, girl, while I plug you up. Don't want any of that hot sperm to get away, now do we? Yeah, that's right: knees up, pussy up. And don't mind this here rubber stopper. It'll keep everything inside you, till next time."

"Ooh, nice shot there, kid," Jill said to me. "Nice and juicy. Now it's Gabby's turn. You ready for him, babe?"

"Sure as shit, beautiful," Gabrielle crooned. "But first, we need to get him back in action. How long did Borysko say recharging would take?"

"With the mix and dose we gave him, maybe ten minutes. Faster if we jump-start his libido. Little Ran here loves sucking and being sucked. You could fire him up pretty quick if you 69 him, get him up to speed, yeah."

"Whatever you say, babe. Okay kid, get ready for the best!"

I tried to protest. Well, not too hard, not with Gabrielle's delicious pussy in my face and her lips wrapped around my traitorous tumescent manhood. We slurped. I stiffened further. And then Gabby rolled off me, dammit!

"Wooh, looks like he's hot to trot, hey babe? What d'ya think?"

"I think it's time for his big white dick to slide into your hot black box and give you some van Ronk genes, is what I think," Jill laughed.

"Do tell? All right, it's time for my sacrifice. What I won't do for you, babe!"

Gabrielle spread her knees astride my hips, and settled onto my groin, and guided me into her raging depths, and groaned. I grunted again.

Jill stood. She sat on my legs behind Gabrielle, and bit her neck, and massaged her breasts, and stroked her thighs, while Gabby pulsated atop me and pinched my own nipples. Damn, my rocks were so hot, so bloated, so ready to overflow! My hips pounded up into hers.

Time! Gabby shuddered and came. I came immediately after, filling her with my juice of life. Oh fuck, what a rush!

Jill helped Gabrielle to the other chaise, and positioned her, and plugged her, and kissed her. They murmured together, too quiet for me to hear.

The moon changed location in the sky. I know the fuckfest continued long into the evening and night. I don't know how long. I don't know how many times I spurted. I stopped caring about counting. I only fucking came, and came, and CAME!

I think they untied me around midnight. They raised me from the chaise, and supported me, walking me to the pool-house bathroom, seating me on the toilet, holding me up till I drained, and then pushing me into the shower. I was too weak to stand. I sat on the shower floor while Jill and Gabrielle hosed me off.

They pulled me back upright. Gabrielle held me while Jill toweled me dry. Still supporting me, they walked me to my bedroom and tucked me in.

Jill kissed my lips.

"Sweet dreams, little brother. And be sure to stay in touch."

Gabrielle chuckled.

"Yeah, in touch. Don't call us, we'll call you. Have fun, boy!"

They walked away. I slept, exhausted. The sleep of the damned.

=====

I was awakened the next morning by Nina's bare body snuggling against me.

"You look pretty beat, Randy. Have a rough night?" Mom kissed me.

I rolled in bed. "Oh fuck, you wouldn't believe, it was so..."

I think I passed out then. I awoke later with Nina's worried face against mine.

"You back now, Ran? I haven't seen you like this! What happened?"

I reluctantly spilled what I remembered of the prior night. Mom was pissed.

"She did WHAT?! BOTH of them?! Those conniving little... that's... but there's no legal... no, no, that would... let me think about this, Ran. You get some more sleep. I need to sleep, too. We'll work on this after we wake up, I promise. Now close your eyes..."

Nina hummed an old lullaby. I felt so comforted, so loved, so... out...

I was conscious again by late afternoon. Nina still held me, her breath soft against my cheek.

I stretched. Nina stirred, opened her eyes, looked at me, looked more closely. She seemed reassured by what she saw.

"Feeling better?"

I assessed myself. Refreshed, not too beat, rather hungry. And horny again.

Nina felt my cock harden against her leg. "Yes, I guess you are. You up for this?"

Surprisingly, I was. We rolled into a missionary posture. Mom opened her thighs for me. I entered her, a nice long slow leisurely fuck, nothing frantic. Damn, after last night, would I ever want frantic sex again?

We loved. We came. We lay together, talking quietly.

"I'm thinking the best reaction to Jill and Gabby is to ignore them," Nina murmured. "No revenge, no rewarding, no wasting efforts. I'm not going to scold Jill about this. Wouldn't do any good."

Nina sighed into my neck. "I don't even know what I can say to her. So for now, I'll say nothing. Will she call? Will I talk to her if she calls? I just don't know yet." She held me tighter. I felt her sob softly.

She faced me. "Maybe this isn't the best time, but I have news. Important news. I'm going to marry Bobby."

I sparked. "Wow Mom, that's great! He's moving here full-time, then?"

She shook her head. "No, I'll move in with him next week. His condo is nice. We might move back here later. But that's not what's important. Randy, I want to raise a family with Bobby. I want to have a kid with him. But..."

She tensed. I had a strange feeling. What was coming?

"But..." she continued, "he has genetic problems. He had kids in his first marriage -- you didn't know about that, did you? -- and they both were born with defects. We talked about this. Long and hard. He agreed I could use an anonymous sperm donor. And..."

I felt hairs rising on the back of my neck and my stomach roil. Did she really...?

"And... I went off The Pill a month ago. I'll have a baby. Your baby, Randy."

Holy fuck! Are all the women in my life totally batshit insane?

Nina stroked my cheek. "Can't stay in bed forever. I have things to do before my night shift. We'll talk later. But remember: You're my son, and my lover, and my best friend. Be strong. I need you."

Nina climbed from my bed. She stood and stretched her fabulous tight body. Forty-seven years old now, but she looked twenty years younger. Eat right, exercise right, love right. Living right pays off.

She turned, tits jiggling pleasantly, and pointed at me.

"And YOU, mister, had better get ready for your wife's homecoming. She'll be back from Zacatecas, when, next week? About the time I move out? Give her lots of love. And it's about time you kids started a family of your own!"

I watched her hips sway and her butt wiggle as she walked out the bedroom door. Holy fuck, Mom! Why me?

I crawled out of bed, performed the bathroom rituals, dragged into the kitchen, French-pressed a big cup of Chiapas coffee, slurped it down, stumbled outside, and dove into the pool to cool off and wake up. I noticed the tripod and camcorder were gone. What ELSE were those women up to?

=====

Ruth returned from Zacatecas happy as a clam at high tide. Maybe happier -- clams don't have much in the way of nervous systems or cognition.

"Wow, Ran, it all went so great! We're gonna have the BEST exhibit. But forget that. We're way overdressed." She stripped me and herself.

We went into fuck-o-rama mode. Ruth took me in every room, on nearly every piece of furniture, free-standing or built-in. At all hours, day and night. She fucked me till I was blind and stubby. And she blamed it all on me.

"Gotta stop now. I'm just about fucked-out. This has been a fun weekend!"

I paused my vulva-nuzzling and looked up from between her thighs.

"Yeah, you've got to come home more often. Then you wouldn't be out of practice."

Ruth's face soured, and then softened.

"Oh, come on, don't lay that on me again. You know I love my work, and it takes me places. You know I'm here just as much as I can. Your work takes you away too, not so much, but still... It's what I have to do. It makes me feel like I have a place in the world."

I licked around her clitoris again.

"Oooh, and your tongue's found a nice place, too. Oooh, yeah..."

Ruth was ready to cum again, but she still wasn't ready for kids. I soon learned why.

=====

NEXT: Yes, all the women in his life ARE totally batshit insane!

Author's note: Oh my. The story has almost run out of control. I was SURE this would end of the DOING RUTH mini-series, but the players had other plans. I am SURE that I can finish this in the next chapter. Stay tuned!

Hypoxia
Hypoxia
937 Followers