The Book Shop: Sexy Indian Treat

Story Info
Sexual thoughts between book shop workers.
2.1k words
3.21
65.8k
7
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Will stood in the small bookshop staring longingly at the outside world passing him by. Not for the first time, he found himself asking why he had dropped out of college and settled for working in a dead end bookshop, where they hardly had 2 customers a day. Only one thing made this job tolerable, and that was his sexy Irish boss, Catherine. However, she was 6 years his senior and constantly looked down at Will, making snide remarks about the age gap. Still, despite this treatment, he knew he would do anything for her, kiss her ass if she asked.

Will turned as Harti walked in. Harti was an Indian girl, only 2 years older than him, but very modest and conservative in attitude. As a male, Will had checked her out. She had a largish figure, her stomach stretching against the tight top she wore, but equally balanced out by a fine pair of tits. And a life long fetish he had was for girls with a tanned or coloured body. He spent many hours surfing the net for lesbian porn featuring 2 hot black girls or Indian chicks and was often satisfied with what he found. But Harti was different, unlike those porn star quality models, she was just a typical Indian girl, but one he had contact with every day.

"Hi Will, any sales?" she asked walking in, setting a cup of coffee on the desk, squeezing by him, her round full ass brushing against his front, his small cock stirring, a sure sign of his approaching erection. Whenever one of the girls did this, he always had to go find somewhere discreet to wank off. Usually, he found a quiet corner of the bookshop and jerked into his pants, but today, Cath was checking the stock so he would have to use the toilets.

"Eh, nothing yet. Although I did get a customer order for the complete set of those Hot Flight novels that came in the other day" Will answered, looking over the desk. The leaflet level was low, although none had shifted in days, it did give him an opportunity to crouch down.

"I just need to get at that box" Will said crouching down, shifting between the gap between Harti's legs and the cubbyhole where the leaflets were stored. To his surprise, and delight, she didn't move, although she grew stiff as his head brushed against her outer thigh, stopping only inches from her tight cunt, the smell drifting forwards. One thing Will loved was this culture where he could crouch here, doing a 'job', with his head so close to this woman's pussy, without any consequences.

He savoured the smell, took a handful of leaflets, and turned, shifting his weight, and moved up, pushing his head, accidentally against, her crotch, up her navel until she took a step back.

"Hey easy there" she said, Catherine turning her head from the front of the shop.

"Sorry, I was about to fall" Will said dismissively, setting the leaflets down in the rack, noticing the tension, realising he had just crossed a very dangerous line, but survived.

"You dropped a few" Harti said, crouching down, the edge of her hugging black trousers, lowering slightly, revealing the edge of her white, flowered checked panties. Will stared longingly at the crack of her ass cheeks, as she shifted her position picking up the dropped leaflets, her panties slipping down her cheeks until nearly half her crack was revealed.

She turned quickly pulling them up, noticing Will's look as he quickly turned away, picking up several books from an open book, covering his erection with his hand.

"Were you just staring at my bum?" she asked, placing the leaflets on the counter.

"No, no. I dropped a music CD earlier between the counter. I was just seeing if I could find it" Will replied, trying to block out the images racing through his mind, mainly those of lifting Harti up in his arms, dropping her onto the counter with her legs spread, grabbing her trousers and pulling them down. Pushing his cock up into her brown Indian cunt.

"Will can you give me a hand?" Catherine asked, her Irish voice echoing through the shop.

"Yeah" Will replied, walking away from the counter where Harti stood shifting the edge of her trousers up. Will walked towards Cathy, the boss holding a pile of books in her arms. Minutes ago she had been Catherine, now she was a thin, nubile woman, her small body contrasting to her nice round breasts. Her bra showing through her white striped top that stretched around her figures.

Cathy crouched down, placing the books on the floor. Like millions of men in this same situation throughout the world, Will would have given his right arm for Cathy's trousers to have split right then, exposing her pussy. If only.

"I need you to restock these books here," Cathy said.

Will stared longingly at that crotch. She wore brown fabric trousers, her white top hanging loosely over them. Would she have red pubes to match her long red, curling hair. He had never seen a ginger haired pussy and wondered what it would look like.

"Are you even listening to me?" Cathy asked, standing straight, her legs now shut.

"Yeah, restock the shelf" Will said grinning, sitting on the carpeted floor, sorting through the small pile of books, placing them into alphabetical order, before pushing them onto the shelf. This section was on world travel, a subject he wasn't too interested in, having only seen the shopping centres just outside his home town as the furthest from home.

He looked at the till area. Cathy lent on the counter, chatting and giggling with Harti, her ass swaying as her body moved. While he had never considered himself an ass man, the sight of her tight cheeks in full view was a turn on.

Cathy stretched out and ran her hand through Harti's straight black hair, nodding and talking about something or other. The thought of the thin Irish girl seducing the larger Indian girl crossed his mind briefly, growing as he hurried and finished sorting the books, walking up to the serving counter, leaning beside Cathy, although keeping a respectable distance from his female boss.

"Don't you think Harti should get her hair curled like mine" Catherine asked Will, continuing to run her hand through Harti's hair, fizzing it up, giving Harti an almost rough look. Will desperately tried to dismiss this almost deliberate lesbian touching from Catherine, knowing full well he would wank over this later when he got home, or earlier if he could steal a few moments to himself. He just settled for imagining Harti taking that hand from her hair and kissing it passionately, placing it under her top, and letting Catherine's fingers explore her chest, her breasts.

"To be honest, hair design isn't my specialty. I just get it cut short" Will replied, disappointed as Catherine pulled her hand back, cupping her hands on the counter.

"Well, it's been another quiet day. Will, do you want to end early?" Catherine asked, staring at Will through her glasses, her eyes glowing with life. Will nodded, wishing more than anything than Catherine viewed him more than just as an employee, more as a lover.

"Ok" he replied, grateful to be out of the shop before his penis took over and he ended up fucking them. Catherine nodded and watched Harti walk towards the back of the shop, the area hidden from the public. A small passage led to the staff room and the unisex toilet. Will followed her, walking into the staff room, picking up his Nike bag and black leather coat. As he walked out of the room, his elbow pumped into a mug of cold coffee, the content spilling down the front of his trousers.

"Shit" Will cursed, brushing the liquid off him, although it was staining fast, a nasty side effect that was rarely mentioned after the caffeine addiction. He walked towards the toilet, brushing the front of his trousers, pushing the door open. He pulled some tissues from the dispenser and soaked them under warm running tap water, rubbing it over the stain.

As he turned the tap off, he heard running water. He looked down at the tap; it was clearly off, so it wasn't that. Will looked up and saw the cubicle door slightly ajar. He crept forward, noticing the front of Harti's shoe near the door. Will froze. His next move could lead to sexual gratification or claims of perversion, but the pull of what he might see was too strong for him, making Will tip toe forward, stopping at the edge of the door.

Harti sat on the white toilet, her thighs spread revealing her brown hairy vagina, a stream of golden pee pushing out from it, down between her inner thighs, and splashing into the water below. It was just like he had imagined it during his hottest wet dreams, the lines of her pussy, although in shadows, clear for his site. It wasn't perfectly formed like the images he saw on the net, the ones airbrushed out to remove imperfections. Here was a real Indian cunt, dark tuffs of pubic hair sticking out, small spots and growths around her outer vagina lips, but still the hottest cunt he had ever seen.

The stream of pee began to slow, and eventually stop. Will prepared to jump back and hide in the next-door cubicle, and then realised she wasn't moving. He continued to stare, recognising as she winced, squeezing her eyes shut, staring deeper into the shadows as a long dark shit slipped out of her ass, plopping down into the water.

Will stared in disbelief, his cock pressing into the woodwork of the door, watching as Harti stood, shaking a small piece of shit from her ring, and grabbing some tissues from the unit on the wall. He wiped the remaining droplets of pee from her cunt, dropping them into the small bin beside the toilet.

She turned around, facing the toilet, taking another piece, pushing it into her stained crack, wiping her shit away, giving Will a clear view of her cunt and anal crack, the most he had ever seen of a woman.

Will lost his balance and fell forwards, slamming the door against the wall, revealing his presence, startling Harti who spun around, staring in shock at Will who just stood there stunned, inches from a half naked Indian lady, his work partner, and now one of few adult males who had seen her naked, a relic of a religion she had long ago stopped believing in.

"Will, what the hell are you doing?" she asked, her voice trembling slightly.

Will did the only thing that came natural; he dropped to his knees, tears falling from his eyes in shame. Harti, trembling in anger, stepped forward, her anger turning to pity, and gripped his head, her hands rubbing through Will's short blond hair, pulling him forward, his head resting against her dark wet pubic hairs. Harti began stroking his hear, allowing Will to move his head in a rubbing motion, his chin moving over the edge of her cunt.

Will licked Harti's outer thighs, tasting her sweat from the effort she had taken to shit, tracing it up to her naval. Harti fell backwards onto the toilet, pulling Will forwards, his tongue pushing into her cunt, licking and sucking, moving his tongue from the bottom of her crack, tasting the bitter taste of shit, to the top, where she felt his tongue move near to her clit.

Harti bent forward, her hair dropping onto his shoulders as he continued to suck on her pussy, his hands moving up her legs, riding up under her shirt, finding her bra strap, trying desperately to unclip it until she pushed his hands away.

Will felt her pussy trembling, Harti clamping her sweaty thighs around his head, momentarily cutting off his air supply, forcing Will to suck on her pussy until she came, her thighs tightening then releasing his head, his chin resting on the toilet seat, smelling the heat of her pussy, mixed with the bitter sweet smell of her pee and shit.

Will looked down, noticing the damp patch on the front of his blue jeans, smelling his cum from where he had ejaculated into his pants. He stood, straightening his clothes, noticing Harti was crying, tears rolling down her cheeks sticking to her top, now stretching around her breasts. Her breathing was hard, her cunt was trembling, her face contorted between delight and terror.

What had she done? why had she let Will suck her cunt?, and why now did she want to have his cock up her cunt?.

Will turned and left the cubicle, looking back once at Harti who sat trembling, before leaving the toilet. What had happened? what was going to happen now he had tasted Harti's Indian Treat?

TO BE CONTINUED