The Book Signing

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This pleasure was so intense, she knew it would not be long, and it would be intense.

She needed this, with all the pressure with the tour and signing's. Her whole body was tense and taunt. Her finger slid from her clit and slowly entered her moist, haven, that special spot. Oh she was so tight for a woman her age. It sensed the intrusion and closed around her finger, like a clamp. Deborah let the moment take over her. Lost in her feelings, as the water from the shower flowed over her body, the spray running over her , her hair hanging just above the crack of her butt, so long and wet. She started to slowly slide her finger in and out of her pussy, brushing her thumb over her clit. This made her tremble and made her knees weak. Then she could feel the warmth start in her toes and work its way over her entire body.

This feeling was so needed; she increased her pressure and the tempo. She threw her head back, her lips parted slightly; she ran her tongue over them to moisten them. Her juices were starting to flow. Oh it was near, she lost sight of where she was, her eyes clouded, her senses heightened, the water flowing sounded like a waterfall, she could hear her breathing and feel her heart beating very hard against her chest.

Then she felt the warmth rush over her finger, she thought she heard a cry escape her lips but she was not sure. But the sensations were about to peak and she knew that this was going to be an intense climax. Finally she hit the peak and she found her self screaming out, her body trembled and she thought she would faint, the peak lasted like it seemed for hours, but was only a few minutes, smaller waves after the peak. Then finally, over the edge. Coming down was draining, She suddenly felt very weak, very tired. But she had to hurry and get done and get dressed. As her breathing returned to normal, she finished her shower and got ready for her lunch date. Taking time to decide what to wear she wanted to look her best. Feeling like she was going on a date for the first time. She stopped long enough to place a few telephone calls then waited. Wondering what the afternoon and the evening would bring for her and her new friend.

CHAPTER 3

She was excited and nervous, she chose a very nice dress, it was black, very low cut showed her cleavage off. As she stood in front of the mirror, she admired herself, she still looked very young. Her body was in good shape. The black dress hugged her shape, the v shape neckline accented her cleavage nicely, the dress came slightly into the middle of her thighs, showing her firm legs and thighs nicely, her black stockings, hugged her legs like gloves, her black heels, with a tiny ankle strap showed off her sexy ankles. Her necklace was a small gold chain, which just barely reached the tops of her breasts. Damn she thought she looked so hot.

She was hoping that Deborah thought so, she was not really trying to impress her, but this was a fantasy about to come true for her. Deborah's writings have seemed to open her mind as well as her imagination. The feelings she gets from reading Deborah's books. Feelings that have not surfaced in such a long time. Finally she was brought to her senses as the phone rang. She answered it was the front desk letting her know that the taxi was here to pick her up..Marlene thanked the desk clerk and grabbed her purse and headed out the door, her knees shaking and her heart beating.

As she entered the elevator going down to the lobby, her knees seem to get very weak and she had to grab onto the bar there on the elevator, for support. Finally she was at the lobby, the elevator doors opened. They were having a business function there at the hotel and the lobby was full of men in suits and such. As she exited the elevator she could sense eyes bearing into her soul. As she walked out of the elevator, walking towards the door she could tell they were watching her, watching the way she walked, the way her hips swayed as she walked, the way the fabric caressed her body.

. As the car pulled up in front of the hotel that she was staying at while here, Marlene could feel her heart skip a beat.

Deborah had given her the number of her hotel room, so she went to the elevator and pressed the number for the floor that Deborah was staying on.

Marlene was feeling the butterflies in the pit of her stomache as the elevator rode up the floors. Finally it stopped at the number of the floor, the butterflies seem to get worse.

Marlene found the room number nervous about knocking on the door. Her knees trembled.

"Please pardon my appearance but I wanted to be comfortable, but Marlene you look wonderful." Deborah said.

Marlene looked at her in awe, god she thought to herself she is very beautiful even in jeans and a t-shirt. "Oh I am sorry I must have lost my train of thought." Marlene said.

Deborah smiled and said "Oh that is okay, I can tell that you are nervous but relax, I do not bite honestly." She reached across and touch Marlene's hand; there was a slight shock to this touch as it traveled throughout Marla's body. She could feel her nipples getting hard, her face flushed.

Marlene drew her hand back and stammered an apology. "Marlene please no need to apologize, you are just allowing your feelings to be known." Deborah spoke almost in a whisper.

Marlene spoke with a slight tremble in her voice. "It is just I have never felt this way so strongly about someone before and I hardly know you, but to be honest you turn me on."

"Well Marlene I am very flattered and to be honest I find you very attractive." Deborah said with a smile.

They sat there in silence for a few moments. Finally Deborah broke the silence and asked Marlene what she would like for lunch? Marlene said that it didn't make any difference to her what they had. So Deborah called room service and ordered two chef salads and some white wine.

Deborah sat on the sofa with her feet curled beneath her, Marlene could not get over just how beautiful she looked sitting there. Deborah's hair shone like little diamonds with red sparkles in it. Even in jeans and a shirt she was very glamorous. Deborah watched Marlene sitting there and all these thoughts went through her head, thoughts that she had never had buried deep in the recesses of her mind. Oh she had written about this stuff but had only experienced it once in her lifetime. The silence was broken when the doorbell rang, "Oh that must be our salads". Deborah said. They settled down on the floor on the coffee table to eat. Marla thought that was neat just sitting on the floor eating on the coffee table.

Music was playing in the background and the conversation was tiny bits and pieces of Deborah's andMarlene's lives and such. Marla found herself being able to tell Deborah anything and not being ashamed about it. Deborah sat there in thought, she had something that she wanted to bring up to Marla, but was not really sure on how to bring up the subject. Then she got up her courage and decided to just blurt it out. She cleared her throat, "Marlene I have a new book that I am working on right now, it is just in the first few chapters, it is about two women who find each other and fall in love."

Marlene looked at her and smiled, "Really? Wow that sounds very interesting, so how come you have only gotten so far with it?"

"Well I got I guess writer's cramp or something like that, I really need to do some more research on this subject but not sure how to go about it." Deborah say's.

Marlene sat there for a moment pondering that statement. "Deborah, may I give you a suggestion or maybe help you in some way?"

Deborah spoke up with interest. "Marlene how could you help me with this?"

Marlene spoke with a shy tone. "Deborah I have been with women before and I thought that maybe I could help you with this writers block that you have, unless that offends you in some way."

"Oh no I would greatly appreciate your help; what ever you could do to help motivate this would be greatly appreciated."

Marlene gets up from where she was sitting, moves closer to Deborah, she puts her hand on her arm and slowly caresses it. Deborah starts to like the feeling. Marlene moves her hand up to her shoulder and slowly caresses it. She pushes Deborah's hair away from her neck and bends down to lightly plant a kiss on the bare skin. With her lips she trials little kisses down Deborah's neck to where the shoulder meets the neck. Deborah lifts up her chin slightly and turns her head away, to give Marlene better access.

Marlene stops momentarily, "Deborah, do you want me to stop?"

"Oh no, please it feels oh so good." Deborah spoke with a shaking voice.

Marlene continues with the neck kisses, she moves her hand to Deborah's breast, she lightly brushes her palm across Deborah's breast, she can feel her nipple harden from the touch. There was slight noise that came from Deborah deep within her. Deborah is starting to feel aroused from Marlene's touch. She can feel a twinge between her legs, she can feel herself starting to get wet. She shifts her body to get more comfortable.

Marlene sat up again and started to remove Deborah's shirt, which exposed her beautiful breasts, the nipples were rosy colored and they were starting to grow from the excitement. Marlene planted a light kiss on one nipple, it started to blossom from the touch. She took the nipple into her mouth lightly sucking on it. Deborah arched her back and she moans, pulling Marlene closer to her breast. Marlene could feel Deborah's fingers in her hair, weaving them pulling her head closer. "Oh your nipples are so divine my dear."

"Yes it feels oh so good; you are making me so wet and so wanting you Marlene."

"Oh Yes I want you also, you are so beautiful and so desirable."

The passion between them grew and grew. Music played in the background, one of Deborah's favorites. As the music got more intense the heat grew between them. They decided to take their exploration onto the bed

CHAPTER 4

Deborah could take no more of this, it had been so long since she had felt like this. Although it had been with the man of her life, he seemed to awaken this much passion, but never had a woman ever done this like Marlene has done. They fell together onto the bed their breasts crushing against one another Marlene's . Marlene accepts this ravishment with wanton lust. For she had been lusting after this woman in her dreams and in her fantasies. Deborah places her knee in between Marlene's legs, she can feel the heat radiating from there. A moan escapes fromMarlene's lips even though they were still pressed against Deborah's.

Marlene entwines her fingers into Deborah's long silky red hair, bringing it closer to her face so she could breathe in the scent of her. It was spicy just like her perfume, which turned Marlene on all the more, she had to have more of her, breathe more of her, taste more of her. Marlene pulls her closer to her, their tongues entwined together, forming one. They melded together as one. Deborah's hand found Marlene's breast and she fondled it, brushing her palm across the nipple feeling it grow from her touch. The smells of these beautiful women along with the scents from the candles filled the room, the moans and little whimpers of pleasure along with the music playing is all you can hear.

Deborah starts to remove Marlene's dress, pulling it off her shoulders and letting it fall off her breasts, as she did this she bent down and took a nipple into her mouth and lightly suckled on it, feeling it grow in her mouth, her tongue lightly brushing over it. Tasting it, savoring it, wanting more, craving more, needing more. Her passion was increasing, her wantonness was increasing, she had never known that this could be such a turn on. All thatMarlene had on under the dress was a pair of stockings with a garter and a thong that matched the garter.

"Oh you are so beautiful ."

"And you are such a turn on, you make me oh so hot and so wet." Marlene spoke into Deborah's hair as she breathed her in.

Deborah slid down the length of Marlene's body tracing the shape of her body, with her hands and her lips. Into the hollow where her hips meet her legs. Deborah took a deep breath for she could smell her, that musky smell. Oh what a turn on that smell was. She could feel the heat radiate from betweenMarlene's legs. Deborah felt like some animal had been unleashed within her. Deep from the recesses of her soul, such an animal lusting she had for Marlene at this time. She wanted to do nothing but ravish her. Her lips traced the outline of the thong, the silky fabric feeling oh so wonderful against her lips. She could feel the wetness there also. She wanted to taste that wetness on her lips, feel it flow across her face.

She slid the fabric away slightly, and she could see Marlene's clit it was so swollen with pleasure, so she flicked out her tongue and touched it slightly, she could feel her tremble from this touch. Deborah took it into her mouth and sucked on it lightly, Marlene grabbed her head to push her closer to her.

"Oh Yes!" She cried.

"Mmmmm oh yes you taste oh so sweet." Deborah spoke as she continued to suck on Marlene's clit drawing it into her mouth more and more. She was savoring it, wanting it more and more, feeling it grow from her tongue.

Marlene's knees were getting weak and she could feel that she was about to explode all over Deborah's tongue. She tried with everything that she had within her to stop it. But the feelings that Deborah was giving her was too much for her to take. She slid down the wall and onto the floor, Deborah went with her, never leaving her at all. As she lay there Deborah devoured her, sliding her tongue along her slit, they were swollen also, running her tongue along the sides of her pussy, every now and then jabbing her tongue into it, tasting Marla.

Marlene, arched her back as Deborah was doing this, placing her fingers into Deborah's hair and pulling her closer to her. Wanting her deeper into her, wanting that tongue of hers deeper into her pussy. Deborah ran her tongue along the slit of her pussy, watching the lips swell even more. Holding the fabric of her thong aside to get better access.Marlene placed her feet on Deborah's back. Deborah could feel the silky material of the stocking's that she had on, and the shape of her heels on her. Running them back and forth on Deborah's back. Drawing her closer to her.

The pinkness of Marlene's pussy was so powerful and oh so exciting along with the scent of her. Deborah stopped to breathe her in, taking deep breaths. She could hear the cries and whimpers that Marlene was making. She was biting her lip to stop herself from crying out from the pleasure of this. No woman had ever made her feel this Oh so powerful and oh so excited. Deborah continued to run her tongue along the sides of Marlene's pussy. Dipping her tongue deeper into her pussy, tasting her sweet nectar. Marlene could feel it building up all the way to her toes, it traveled all the way up her legs and into her pussy. The sensation was overwhelming.

"Oh Deborah I am going to cum, I can feel it building."

"Oh yes I want to taste your cum, I want to drink you, feel you flow all over my face, I want to wallow in it. Yes darling drench me in it."

Deborah continued to slide her tongue all over the lips of Marlene's pussy and then she lightly flicked her tongue over her clit which was so hard and protruding, it looked like a little penis sticking out. It was oh so red and so swollen. Deborah took it into her mouth and sucked on it like she would if it was a cock. Her tongue sliding up and down it, teasing the head of it. Marlene was bucking beneath her, pulling her closer to her, wrapping her legs around her.

" OH FUCK YES!!!!!!"

Deborah could feel her body start to tremble, she could feel her clit swell even more and, she stiffen and then this deep cry came out and Deborah felt this warmth hit her chin and she flicked out her tongue to catch the warm liquid that flowed from Marlene's pussy Oh how sweet it tasted. Deborah wanted more and more of it. It kept flowing like a dam had broken loose or something.

"Oh God!,YES!!!!! OH FUCK YES!!!" Marlene screamed.

Deborah was like an animal drinking in the sweet taste of marlene. Lapping, devouring her.

12