The Book Store

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MissSenses
MissSenses
115 Followers

"Open your mouth." he said softly in front of her.

Her mouth instinctively dropped open as she suddenly smelled fruit. Placed on her tongue, a grape. She closed her mouth and began to taste the surprise. "Yum, I love grapes." the juices in her mouth almost running to the edge of her lips.

"Open."

Her mouth dropped open willingly, waiting for the next surprise. The smell of sweet strawberries filled her nose as he left it at the edge of her lips, waiting for her to take a bite.

"Mmm, every girl's favorite." she said, enjoying the attention.

Each taste of fruit came that much closer to him running out. Her mind thinking ahead to what he'd come up with after it was all gone. After each taste she took, she could hear him grab the next bite.

"I need a drink now." she said, keeping her eyes shut.

"Open." he said, his lips finally touched hers, only to open with the red wine spilling from them.

As the wine disappeared, his tongue replaced it as it found hers, covered with the taste of fruit and wine. His strong hands wrapped around her shoulders as he slowly seduced her mouth into giving more to him. Soft and muffled vibrations came from inside her, slipping out as he held her tightly. Her hands moved forward, reaching around his hips, pulling him toward her.

Breaking the kiss between them, she opened her eyes. Looking beside her, the plate still full of fruit with a small knife beside it. Looking back up at him, towering over her, his hand touched her shoulder, laying her back onto the table. His hands seductively slid up into her blouse as the buttons came loose, showing more and more of her soft tummy.

Glancing down at him, she saw his mouth open as his head drops down toward the edge of her skirt. Her eyes shut as his cold tongue is felt, dragging along the edge of it. His fingers found the clip to her bra, releasing her breasts from it while he licks at her belly button.

"Oh, yes. Touch me." a moan left her lips as she arched her back.

"I have found more of that sweet scent." his lustful tone spilled over her skin, feeling him blow on her wet skin in little circles.

His hand reached under her arched back and pulled her up, sliding her off the table and into his arms. He pulled off her blouse and bra, uncovering her shoulders as it dropped to the floor at her feet. A nibble to her neck, the zipper was released, dropping her skirt to the floor. His warm hands squeezes her uncovered ass, pulling her into him as a hand moved into her hair. With a firm grip, he holds her tightly, pressing forward into her body as he kissed her aggressively.

He stepped to the side, releasing her. "Stand here" he grabbed both her hands, placing them at the wall.

Looking over her shoulder, she sees him grab a cut orange off the plate. He returned to her and began to kneel and with a hard squeeze, the juices of the orange spilled down over her uncovered ass. Before it hit the floor, his tongue was there to catch it as he took a small bite of her.

"Ohhh! Yes, taste me." she begged.

Another squeeze just above her crease and the juice flowed down between her cheeks, hitting the folds of her warm satin lips. His mouth eagerly found the juices, mixed with her's as his tongue fell into her waiting lips.

"Do I have you breathless? Can you feel my passion?" his voice covered her wet lips as he blew on them softly.

"Mmm, yes! Take me!" whimpering, she looked over her shoulder down at him.

His eyes pierced her as his hidden tongue moved over and over. He began kissing his way up her back, a wet open mouth felt with her juices covering his lips. His mouth was between her shoulder blades as his hands reached around to cup her breasts. His teeth playfully bit at her shoulder as she felt his pants slide off, falling to the floor in a heap. Buttons pop as she heard him rip his shirt open, pulling it off and throwing it to the floor. His hands grabbed her hips and with ease, she feels her sex cover him completely.

"Mmm, you taste as sweet as you feel." he growled over her shoulder, his hand reaching around, his fingers toying with her swollen sex.

With her hands pressed against the wall, he moved behind her. His hardened sex rubbing at the soft padded core inside her. Squeezing at each movement, she became weak, almost unable to stand as he grabbed a handful of hair, turning her neck to the side.

"With each squeeze, I soon will feel the juices of your fruit." his voice poured into her ear.

"Ooh, uhhh, uhhhhh..."

No longer able to with stand his torturous tone, her body jolted one last time as she released around him, covering him with her excitement. The liquid fire began to melt him, with a hard squeeze to her hip.

"Uuh, uuhh..." his body suddenly fell forward into her, the squeeze of her sex pulling the juices from him as she felt it spill down the inside of her heated tunnel.

Breathless, wrapped up into each others arms, they stood for a few moments.

"Are you still hungry?" he chuckled.

"I am now thirsty." she giggled.

"What would you like to drink? There's many things to choose from." he said, smiling.

"Should I close my eyes again?" she said with a feisty voice.

He laughed as he leaned forward, kissing behind her ear and down the side of her neck.

MissSenses
MissSenses
115 Followers
12