The Bookshop Pt. 02

Story Info
Aunt Sue and whiskey is a perfect mix.
2.4k words
4.51
42.1k
46

Part 2 of the 6 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 12/06/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Jack_Wood
Jack_Wood
110 Followers

Waking the next morning, I was not quite sure I could believe all that had happened the night before. I toyed with staying at home, but it was Saturday, the busiest day for the Bookshop and I knew I had to go face whatever was to come. I jumped on the bike and went over before nine as usual. How would Sue behave after last night; what might she say? I didn't have many clean clothes to wear, but remembered the new shirts from Uncle Mike still in my rucksack and chucked one on. It fitted fine, so that was one good outcome from yesterday: I now had enough lumberjack shirts to keep me going for years...

Arriving at the shop, Sue was already down and unpacking deliveries, with two mugs of steaming hot coffee ready on the counter. She looked tired but I received a smiling welcome, without a hint of anything to acknowledge last night. Either she was completely chilled about what happened, or more likely had been too drunk to recall details. It was bizarre to think that the most amazing night of my life might not even be remembered by her, but it would explain why I was not getting some huge talking to about inappropriate behaviour. Instead she offered repeated thanks for helping her get stuff sorted. There was also half an apology in case she had been too tipsy, but that was it. I relaxed and let out a sigh.

'Don't worry, you're safe getting tipsy with me!' I said, relieved she clearly didn't remember the strength of her kiss ... or my undressing her ... the incredible feel of her skin... the smell of her sex...

'I very much doubt that young man!' she shot back, snapping me out of a daydream, but said it with a smile and a clear stare at my crotch, which made my dick twitch once more. Just when I thought all was safe, she put a question mark back in my mind about what she remembered. Did she recall me removing her pants so slowly? Could she remember that kiss that clearly lasted too long? Dare I believe that she was more sober than I thought and was actually OK about everything? That final thought made my head spin more than ever.

She clearly noticed that her joke had disturbed me somewhat and came around the counter to give me a huge hug.

'I always want you to feel safe around me, Jack, and I do genuinely feel safe around you ... no matter if that bulge of yours keeps doing what boys bulges always do. I feel safe being around you, even when I am having the worst of days...'

She let me go. 'But it won't stop me teasing you though, you and your hyperactive friend!'

With that, the day began in the shop. I may have imagined it, but it seemed to me there was more of a physical closeness throughout the morning. Perhaps it was because we had moved into a more intimate and honest relationship, but I loved every moment working together. By lunchtime, I could tell she was getting distracted by emails from the factory and so insisted that I would have no problem covering the afternoon on my own as planned so she could go and find out what was going on across town.

I'll come back later to see how you are doing,' she said 'Then I'll pack up a few more of my favourite things to go to Fairmont.' With that, off she went.

I had a most pleasant day, serving customers and daydreaming about plans for the bookshop. After an attempted break-in a few months previous, Sue had asked me if I knew enough about wiring to sort out some CCTV. It was on my to do list at some point, but suddenly got promoted to the top, marked urgent, when I spotted a couple of young female customers kissing behind one of the shelves, just out of the corner of my eye. I wish I had that recorded on camera, I thought. My head immediately began to fill with fantastical ideas about getting tons of discrete or hidden CCTV put in everywhere. I could probably jam the whole place with hidden HD cameras covering every angle and set up high quality hidden sound ... I could turn the place into a voyeur's paradise...

I snapped myself back to reality as an elderly customer walked in, but during quiet moments I let my CCTV plans grow as the day went by. Sue returned about 4.30, but went straight upstairs to begin sorting stuff out rather than ask about my day. I guessed she was determined to get Mike's affairs sorted upstairs before her courage failed, as she was carrying a heap of paperwork under one arm and a wine bottle under the other.

I had to do the cashing up and complete a few errands in town, including meeting up with an old girlfriend who I hadn't seen for a while, so it was nearly eight before I got back to see how she had been getting on with her sorting.

I think 'not too well' would be the best summary.

There were a couple of cases packed, but there was paperwork scattered everywhere, an empty wine bottle and half an empty whiskey decanter sat on the side.

'Finally' she said, 'you're back. I think I've reached the end of the road again for tonight.' She sighed deeply. 'Come here... keep me company...'

She patted the sofa next to her, then hiccupped. She was dressed quite conservatively in a tight black dress and white blouse, which was, being truthful, a bit of a relief for my 'overactive friend' (as Sue had now taken to calling my dick). Once I sat down she immediately snuggled up close and leant on my shoulder, which was a delight and I breathed in deeply. Her warm scent mingled with whisky fumes and I closed my eyes, content.

'How was the hot date?' she asked, knowing I'm sure it was nothing of the kind.

'Nothing much.' I replied, trying not to rise to the bait, but she was having none of it.

'Come on Jack, big boy like you, surely you must see some action with these old girlfriends from school... '

This felt a bit unfair. I tried to be witty in responce and found myself saying: 'Oh you know, just the usual stuff, tequila then a quick blow job behind the petrol station, but that's doesn't count as action does it?'

I still don't know why I said all that, really. I was instantly embarrassed, as it certainly wasn't the way I usually talked, especially to my aunt, but as I said, she was perhaps teasing me one too many times about girls and this response came into my head.

I was still sober and she was clearly not, so I wasn't quite ready for the rapid escalation of suggestive talk. She looked down at my crotch.

'Well, your overactive friend has certainly recovered quickly if he got blown in the last half hour' she said and lightly patted my chino shorts.

My cock twitch was instant, my shorts tented, and she laughed loudly, reaching out to pour another whiskey. I saw she had set out a tumbler for me, so joined in with a glass of my own. 'Cheers!' she said, smiling, and laid back against me on the sofa. I became aware that there was some quiet jazz playing, and for a while we sat together in amiable silence. This fortunately also let my cock recover a little from her taunting.

After a while, I noticed that Sue's head was feeling heavier, and I think she must have drifted off a little. When I gently tried to wake her, she did stir, but said in a slightly dreamy voice 'I feel a bit funny, I'm going to ... to lie ... lie here ... a while.' She hiccupped again and with that, sunk down and turned her face into my chest. Her hand slipped across and hooked into my buttons quite low down.

'I do love this shirt.' she murmured, and wiggled her head in tighter. Of course it was one of Mike's, I reasoned, so it must feel comforting. Or perhaps that was why he stuck to wearing these, because Aunt Sue liked them. That certainly would be enough for me to never change out of them.

It was lovely having her snuggled up, but it became a lot less comfortable a few minutes later as her gradual shifting and drowsing brought her head down to rest on my crotch. Her hand was safely on my thigh, but her mouth was not safe at all. The warmth of each breath was seeping through my trousers and tickling my cock. Every few seconds there was a surge of hot air surrounding me like the softest of hands. My dick was screaming to be released, all bent up and aching against her cheek. I lifted her head slightly, which was now unresponsive, and quickly adjusted my friend so at least it pointed straight up, then rested her cheek back down squarely on top. OK, OK, so I could have made my escape, but I was enjoying the feeling far too much to stop. So I sat there, cock pulsing, with the weight of her head weighing solidly on my shaft. It was a dreamlike time and I sipped my whiskey like a king, certain that I was the happiest boy alive.

After a minute or two of this delight, Sue began half snoring- half breathing, and I was considering a move from underneath her, but she decided to wiggle herself a bit to get comfy, pulled her legs up tight behind her on the sofa, and slid a hand beneath her head, holding my cock casually in place. There was no sign that she was awake, but I sure was, and once more I was holding my breath, cock pulsing in delight.

I was actually starting to freak out a bit in case she woke up, but despite my instinct to stay still and silent I simply had to make some noise to express my pleasure; it was just too horny a moment. Aunt Sue didn't stir and I risked reaching out to rest my hand on her backside. I saw her ankles rubbing together slightly and she let out a gentle groan. I wondered what she was dreaming?

A few second later, with a gentle mumble, I think she planted a half kiss on my dick, but I could not be sure. She mumbled again and went back to sleep more soundly now with a clear whiskey snore. I stayed there, her hand holding my cock, listening to her mumbles as long as I dared.

Finally, I could stand it no longer. I was starting to leak badly and it was probably seeping through my shorts. I gently slid her head off my lap and made my escape to the bathroom.

'Fuck, fuckity, fuck.' I said, and quickly went over to the sink, dropping my trousers. I probably needed a cold shower, but, thinking only with my dick, I decided a quick wank was most urgent. I also needed a pee, but there was no way I could do that untill I had emptied my balls.

I had no reason to think that the door needed locking...

'I need a pee!' Sue said as she burst into the bathroom. I stood, rigid, perfectly in profile to her, cock in hand and mid-stroke. She looped around behind me to reach the toilet which was just inches away. 'Don't mind me.' she said, and sat down and was peeing within moments.

'I ... I ... don't know what to say or do. I'm sorry ... ' I began, but she was focused, very drunkenly, on trying to wipe herself dry and seemed to be ignoring me.

I was reaching down to pull up my shorts, cock still upright, when I felt a thump on the floor beside me. Aunt Sue had landed, somewhat inelegantly, on her knees beside me, dress still tangled around her ankles, and without preamble she pushed my shorts back down.

'You've been tormenting that cock too long.' she said quietly, and with one hard grabbed me firmly, just as my cock was trying to deflate in confusion. Her other hand reached out and took hold of my ass, for balance I think, but I didn't care why. Indeed, all I could do was groan like some hammed up porn star. 'hnggghgfg.' I said, 'ahhhhghh.' and 'ohhoohh, fuck yes...' as she was already moving her hand rapidly up and down my shaft, with no delicacy at all (like I cared about her technique). It was already coated in pre-cum and she nearly lost her grip twice. Moments later, she shuffled her knees forward and unceremoniously pulled me round by my ass until she could steer my cock into her mouth. I became harder with every pulse, poking the roof of her mouth as she squeezed and pumped, all the while gripping my ass. I was beside myself, but just about had the presence of mind to reach down and cup one of her breasts, still encased in her shirt. I may only get one chance in my life to hold her breast, and I was going to take it. The feeling was incredible, and I just caught hold of a nipple and squeezed before her whole breast escaped from my grasp. She moaned, gently.

I was now slightly bent over, and she put both hand on my hips, and pulled me in deeper, my cock now pointing towards the back of her throat. Without pause, she bobbed her head more quickly and deeply and simply blew me away in seconds. I came harder than I ever had, and every drop of my cum landed right there in her mouth, apart from the last spurt which was strung across her cheek.

'Does that feel better, you horny pup?' she said, and slowly got off her knees and spat down the sink. I steadied her by the elbow, as standing seemed to make her dizzy and she held on to the basin for a moment. With a dazed look on her face she said 'fuck ... I'm off to bed ... I feel like crap...' With that, she went out of the bathroom and left me standing, shorts round my ankles.

I don't recall much about how I got home that night, but I don't think I cared. My life was complete.

Jack_Wood
Jack_Wood
110 Followers