The Bookshop Pt. 06

Story Info
Things finally go crazy with Aunt Sue.
4.5k words
4.7
21.7k
33

Part 6 of the 6 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 12/06/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Jack_Wood
Jack_Wood
110 Followers

Thank you to readers who are putting up with the slow pace of the story so far... This chapter (and the next few) will be a little more intense!

____

I had half-forgotten Sue's intention to come back to the flat until I received a text one afternoon suggesting I 'cook something tasty for the landlady.'

I nipped out and grabbed some pasta to make her favourite Spaghetti Bolognese, and popped white wine in the fridge.

I was, of course, pleased she was coming and presumed she had now got over the awkwardness from events a few weeks back. I can't imagine she had forgotten (I certainly hadn't, that blow job was etched on my brain) but our friendship and our phone calls had been great ever since so I hoped that all was good between us. Did I also hope something similar might happen again? Not really, given how clear she had been about how inappropriate it was that anything happened between us, given we were family. Also, I think my sexual fantasies were being sated by many hours editing home grown porn, courtesy of Miss Smythe, so I was fractionally less overexcited by memories of Aunt Sue on her knees.

Sue arrived at about four, but whisked past me with a smile and a pat on my bottom. "You can finish off without me I'm sure!" She smiled, and went up with her few bags to get settled.

I followed on up after shutting shop at five and found her happily lounging in the late sunshine, shoes off, glass in hand and looking as sexy as I could bear. Maybe I was wrong about getting overexcited...

"I can't tell you how good it is to be back here." She smiled, and I melted. I really wasn't prepared for such a heightened sexual reaction to seeing her again in the flesh. "This flat feels so much more like home..."

"Even with me cramping your style?" I asked, waving at the various things piled around, my guitar, the jacket on the floor...

"Hey, I don't mind your stuff, it's just good to see you in the flesh." Perhaps realising this was potentially a suggestive remark, she changed tack. "It's just good to get away from the factory and be back here in my small flat, with you and my lovely books, no awkward managers to manage..."

I moved into the kitchen and quickly finished cooking supper (with garlic bread sides), with the occasional trip out with wine to keep Sue happy. she was clearly relaxing, which was lovely, and I found myself humming tunelessly.

"Dinner is served." I declared, and invited her to the small table. The meal went down well, with both of us demolishing a huge plate full and a second bottle.

"Ahhhhh." Sue said, and stretched out fully on the sofa. I tucked myself on the seat at the other end, swung my legs up and pushed her feet back to make room, our feet slightly interlaced. I felt positively glowing, if a little drunk. This was a happy place to be!

"So, how have you been all on your own here?"

"Alright I think."

"No women brought back to the place I should know about?"

"No one of note..." I said, thinking there was no need to mention Mrs Smythe. She was very present a lot of the time, even if only on the PC monitor.

"Poor you," she teased, "left all alone. Still, I'm sure you got by and kept your friend occupied..."

"Sue! I don't think I will answer that... erm... Would you like a whiskey or a gin?" I needed to move conversation on to safer ground as I was getting quite a rapid bone, and it was pretty obvious where I was sat. I stood up quickly.

Sue looked at me quizzically. "Hmm... Gin please..."

"No problem!" I said, and skipped off, bringing back in a gin, 'ice no tonic' in a few moments.

As she reached out she stared at the glass with a serious expression and then, after a moment's pause, knocked most of it back. "I need a second one tonight I think." I dutifully complied, not quite understanding her change of mood. This second glass she held without drinking, and rather than get back into the easy chat, Sue looked at me for a while in silence, as if building up to something.

"Do you mind if I ask you a question?"

"Sue, you can always ask me anything, it's fair game." Despite my relaxed response, I was suddenly feeling a little nervous.

"Whilst you have been here, have you come across any... books at all in the flat?"

I looked blankly at her. "What do you mean?"

"I mean books like writing books. Mike's books. Books written by Mike. Notebooks..." She let the silence hang in the air between us. "I remember when we first got together he used to keep a journal most days. I once had a glance at what he recorded and it was, well... quite graphic. I decided never to be nosey again, and really forgot all about them until, well, until just last week."

"What about last week?" I asked, going hot and cold all over and peddling like crazy to think about how to answer truthfully without seeming a complete pervert.

"Well, it's a few things really. Spaghetti bolognaise is my favourite tea, with garlic sides. I always have gin just with ice no tonic..." she let the words sink in. I had used what I knew from the journals without thinking. "Then you talked about being tied to the bedposts last week... and you were talking about Mike's handwriting last time we spoke on the phone... Do I need any more reasons to think you may have found them, because you seem to know me a lot better than a nephew should?"

I was fucked, totally fucked, and didn't know what to say.

"So, DID you find Mike's journals?" She pressed.

I couldn't really lie to her, so I fetched my treasure trove from the bedroom, put them on her lap, and I started from the beginning, right back from the night she asked for help to get rid of things from the bedroom.

"OK, so it was like this... You remember the night I was helping to clear Mike's clothes? Just as I was sorting out the pants I came across a pile of old notebooks in the drawer. I was planning to give them to you before I rode home, but before we had chance to talk I was completely thrown by the kiss."

"Kiss, what kiss?" She looked confused.

"You know, when you kissed me on the mouth wearing just that Teddy, and then you passed out..."

"I can't really recall it," she admitted, "but I'm sure it can't have been all that sexy, it was just a kiss from your old aunt!"

"Sue, that's not fair... my brain was fried by that kiss. You had a nipple showing just before and you kissed me fully and deeply. It was the single most sexy thing that had ever happened to me. I was so overexcited that I had to go and 'sort myself' properly in the bathroom before I could even get on the bike to ride home, if you know what I mean."

"That's probably a bit too much detail," she said, "but funny to picture." she added with the hint of a grin.

I continued with my confession. "Then, before I got a chance to talk to you about the books I made the mistake of reading a page and... well... it was so erotic that I couldn't easily stop. The more I read over the next few days and the longer I left it, the harder it was to admit I had found them."

"So you just kept reading?"

"Yes."

"And didn't tell me?"

"No."

"How much did you read?"

"Well, all of them..."

"More than once?"

"Lots more than once."

"And were they ... are they ... as explicit as I recall?"

"I guess they must be. They are off the scale in terms of horniness in my fantasy world..."

"OK OK, this is me, your own aunt your talking about Jack, a bit less of the sex talk please!"

"I'm sorry. I just couldn't help myself. Once I started, they were so... detailed..."

She sighed. "Why are young men always ruled by your dicks all the time...?" I didn't have anything to say to that, so there was silence for a moment.

"At least they didn't end up in a charity shop." She mused. "I can just picture some old volunteer having a heart attack in the backroom reading about me!" I was glad she made a joke, but I wasn't yet sure it was safe for me to laugh along too loudly. I could see her taking it all in slowly.

"Go fix me another Gin." She said.

"I'm not sure if that's a good idea..."

"I didn't ask you, I told you." She had switched straight to a cross voice, so she was clearly not chilled about everything yet. I jumped up like a scolded cat and got Gin making.

I made it slowly, but didn't stint, and just prayed she would calm down a bit by the time I got back.

It seemed that my prayers were answered when I returned, as she took the glass and shunted up to make room again for me opposite her on the sofa. She sat quietly though, drinking slowly, with her toes tucked under my legs.

After a bit she sighed again deeply.

"Oh crap, Jack, I'm sorry I got so cross, but its all a bit raw, especially when it's about Mike and about sex. I get so horny sometimes and there's nowhere to go with it except to rub myself, and sometimes that's just not enough..."

"Erm, I'm not sure I'm the one to talk to about this stuff Aunt Sue..."

"Jack... you've just admitted to reading hours of Mike's detailed erotic diaries all about me, behind my back, you are in NO place to tell me what's a good idea."

She had a point. "Well, no, but I just thought..."

"Jack." She stared straight at me with a slightly wild gleam in her eye. Her body shuffled just a fraction closer. "Do I ever like a finger up my ass?"

I was speechless, although my dick banged against my pants just on hearing her use those words.

"Sue I can't answer that..."

"You fucking well can," she half shouted, straight in my face now, "and you fucking well will. Do I or do I not like a finger inserted in my ass?"

I waited a long time but she didn't budge, just stared at me directly.

I tried not to avoid her gaze. "I, ... well, yes ... you do, sometimes,... but especially when you are being eaten out..." I was speaking in a half whisper.

She still stared at me, her face expressionless.

"So ... if you know every fucking little thing about me, you're probably the ONLY person I can talk to about what I miss in my sex life. My girlfriend's don't really want to talk much more about Mike because it is all a bit awkward, and for them, life has moved on. And my sister won't talk about sex, so that just leaves you my young man, so suck it up. All your perverted reading has made you my sex therapist.. . or rather my 'no sex' therapist ... so get used to it!"

Aunt Sue went back to quiet Gin sipping for a moment. After a few silent minutes she spoke quietly.

"Read some to me." With that, she threw over the top journal from the pile. She stared defiantly at me.

"Sue..."

"Don't!" She said. "Just READ something, anything."

I opened the journal and, with fear and some trembling excitement, I started to read.

"March 24th.

Orders now 20% over seasonal norm, which is good, but staffing only at 85%."

I saw Sue roll her eyes and mutter. "Details, always bloody details..."

"S is happy with her bookshop plans, and the flat is nearly finished..."

I glanced at Sue and she smiled gently, eyes now closed. I think she was settling back into memories, which felt good, both for her, and for me as I opened them up for her. Then things got a little more tricky to read...

"We managed to christen the new sofa last night with a good film and great sex. S clearly fired up as movie went on, and sat for last hour just in her newest Teddy, which is fantastic. I was very hard well before the end on the film and she decided to ride me from the front, sat on my lap. She spent 7 minutes slowly lifting herself up and down on my dick, and only stopped when I begged for mercy. Missed end of film.

She has such good rhythm, and the ability to slow down at just the right time. Her fanny is also much tighter when fucked in a seated position. Her language again when horny became rough, 'twat' and 'cunt' being used in a way she would never use normally, and my dick was called 'tool' and 'cock' and more. We came together, but after 10 minutes rest we moved to lay on the sofa for some 69, for the third time this year. S took everything in her mouth and crushed my ears when she came."

At this point I looked over towards Sue. Eyes still closed, she had one hand resting between her legs and the other was clearly slipped into her shirt. As I looked on in disbelief, I could see she was gently circling a nipple under the fabric. I had to keep reading, just in case she stopped, but now I also needed to glance up every few seconds to enjoy the incredible view.

She had accused me, rightly, of being a bit of a pervert, but was she now using me to read out erotic writing all about her, so I felt staring at her openly fondling her tits was probably going to be OK. I ploughed on.

"No night time sex, but woke with a hard-on pointing straight towards her ass at about 2.10am. Must ask how she feels about sleepy anal in the middle of the night. 2.4 mile run this morning.

Cloth delivery at 8.45. S visiting sister later."

I glanced up and saw that Sue was now leaning back more fully and one hand was tucked firmly inside her knickers.

"Keep... reading..." She whispered.

"March 28th.

Better day yesterday, 3 new orders on the books. S returned from sisters in morning. Says she had fun day setting up shop, but too tired for TV so slipped straight into bed after Gin and ice. She is choosing pink knickers most days so I will chose pink for her birthday outfit. S teased me by talking about a young man who came in to deliver books, said he undressed her with his eyes. I played along and gave her a good spanking for such thoughts..."

At this point I looked across at Sue who opened her eyes a little and blushed, although why she blushed at this and not the fact that her hand was burying into her fanny I don't know. Her other hand had, at some point, loosened the buttons of her shirt and I could now see most of both breasts. They were being gripped and fondled with increasing intensity.

"Go on..."

"S had three distinct hand marks on her ass when she knelt up on the bed, and I noticed she held her body up a little so her nipples brush the bed when her body moves under the force of each thrust. It took me about 4 minutes to come deeply insider of her, but she didn't come right away, so she flipped over and spread her legs for me to watch as she rubbed hard with all her knuckles. I need to remember to try with my knuckles soon.

Was surprised by a blow job this morning as I woke, so very little energy for run, but still 1.5 miles. Meeting with manager at bank today, and new finance manager on trial starting at 9. Heavy rain."

At this point I stopped reading and just stared. Sue was hot in the face and neck and there was a bead of sweat on her cheek. Her hands had both left her breasts, one now hidden, the other brazenly exposed by the twisted top. Her tits were clearly marked by pinches and the nipple looked red from being pulled. Both hands were tucked firmly down her pants, one holding the fabric up and the other clearly rubbing her clit for dear life.

She did not seem to notice that I had stopped reading and was now just watching, and I sat in a state of bliss. My cock, however, was not happy, and after 30 seconds or so I could take it no longer, and released my cock from its trapped position. It tented inside my sweats, and I felt a little better, now just a throbbing in my lap. Without really thinking what I was doing, I reached a hand out to stroke Sue's shin. I could feel the rhythm of her rubbing through my arm, which felt wild. I started stroking her leg slowly, but didn't dare stretch my hand higher up.

My cock twitch was getting too difficult to ignore and I could see a wet patch appear through my clothes. I was beyond thinking anything sensible at this point and shunted myself up to lower my pants and release my cock. It stood stiff and proud and I held the aching hot shaft. I looked over at Sue who seemed to be in her own world, and slowly raised my fist up and down, staring at her exposed breast. Fuck I thought, this will all be on camera!

"Why... the... fuck... am... I... not ... CUMMING?" She had begun speaking in a whisper but was almost shouting by the end. Her eyes flew open and she took in everything at once. The room. Me on the sofa, watching, with pants half way down my legs. With slightly Gin soaked eyes she stared hard at my cock.

"Right." She said, as if deciding something, and slowly stood up. I thought this was the end of the most amazing show of my life, but I was very, very wrong. Sue reached back and flipped her top and unhitched bra off in one smooth motion.

They both fell and hung on my guitar.

"You, young man..." She said, staring at me as I stared back at her breasts. "You are going to come and give me some therapy..." She bent over towards me. I watched, mesmerized, as her breasts swayed, and then woke up to the fact that she was holding on to my cock and gently trying to pull me up.

She literally drew me to standing by my dick, then slowly led me across the room and into the main bedroom. I struggled to get rid of my pants on the way without breaking my stride.

I was in heaven of her making. She let go of me for a moment and swiftly slipped her jeans and pants to the floor. She stood back up and turned to face me, eyes locked on mine. I stared at her body for the first time in all its naked glory. My cock throbbed and nodded in front of me. I let my eyes slide over her shoulders, round her perfect breasts, still showing signs of self abuse on each nipple. My eyes moved down to stare fully at her beautifully shaped bush. It was clear that she liked being looked at, but the show didn't last long. She slowly turned round and bent over toward the bed, dropping onto her elbows. I was now staring, transfixed by her ass, seeing her fanny lips swollen and proud, pushed toward me between her creamy thighs.

Without thought I reached forward and drew my hand slowly up and through the wet folds, my thumb catching on the rim of her depths as I raised my arm. The room exploded with the scent of sex, and I lifted my glistening fingers to my face, drawing a trail across my cheeks and lips like some sort of wild beast. The smell was strong, rich and overwhelming.

"Are you going to leave me like this for fucking-ever" She said, "or do I have to actually ask you to fuck me with that tool of yours..."

She was so far gone.

I smacked her ass, as hard as I dared, knowing I could leave a print without fear of complaint. My brain filled with all that I knew and had learnt from reading Mike's journals over and over, and I resolved to throw everything in the book at her, literally.

Quickly, I removed my top so I was equally naked. I leant forward and blew on the small of her back, my chest resting on her hot ass. I slowly moved this jet of air down to finish on her small rosebud asshole, and knelt behind her. She quivered uncontrollably.

"You bastard!" she shouted, clearly knowing I must be using Mike's guide to her body.

"You cheating, perverted asshole!"

I stood up grinning and spanked her again. This time she yelped as one finger caught her fanny. I knew so much, all her likes, all her triggers, and I was not going to waste a single scrap of knowledge tonight.

I placed my thumb gently in her fanny to provide lubrication then slid out and pressed it gently onto her asshole. Two fingers quickly replaced my thumb in her fanny and I tightened my grip, fingers stretching her and my thumb popping straight into her ass. She squealed and wiggled, but I held my grip tight and didn't let her slip away.

"Move that cunt of yours closer." I said, pulling her slowly towards me. She moaned and let me reposition her as I needed. Her fanny twitched around my fingers and her ass went into spasm on my thumb.

"Stand a little higher, I need to fill your twat until you have my cum pouring down your legs..."

Jack_Wood
Jack_Wood
110 Followers
12