The Bookstore

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"That's what I love about the young ones," he said, looking into my eyes as he stroked my cock again. "You have tons of stamina."

I closed my eyes and let the feelings wash over me, then he leaned over and kissed me again.

"Want me to fuck you?" he asked, kissing me and still stroking my cock.

"Fuck yeah," I said, breathing harder.

He kissed me again, then sat up and reached into his coat pocket. He pulled out a condom, then gave it to me and said, "Put it on me."

I sat up and rolled the condom onto his cock, which was growing hard as I touched him. He pulled me up and took me over to the couch, then bent me over it so my ass was exposed to him.

"This might hurt at first, but you need to relax and let it happen," he said. I felt his finger probing my asshole and I opened my legs wider, trying to relax. He spit on my ass, then rubbed the moisture around my hole. I moaned and twitched as my cock grew harder at his touch. He slid his fingers inside me slowly, probing, opening me up. It didn't hurt, but I knew his cock was bigger than his fingers, and I knew it would probably hurt once he got it inside me.

"That's it," he whispered in my ear, leaning forward, "just relax and let me in, okay?"

"Okay," I breathed, my eyes closed. He leaned against my back and I could feel something probing my asshole, and I knew he was guiding his cock into me. I braced myself on the back of the couch, and tried to relax as he slid the tip of his cock inside me.

"Oh man," I groaned, feeling him slide in. There was more pain than I'd expected, but I wanted him to fuck me so badly that I tried to ignore it. He bent over me, the hair on his chest rubbing against my back. I could feel the rough hair of his crotch rubbing against my ass, and suddenly he thrust forward with one strong motion and was totally inside me.

"OW!" I yelled, feeling as though I had been gored by a coke bottle. "FUCK, that hurts!"

"I know," he grunted, "just hang on, relax."

I moaned again, thinking that any minute I was going to see the tip of his cock come exploding out my stomach, but then he reached around and grabbed my cock and started jacking me off as he fucked me. The pain was still there, but now it felt good. I could feel his huge cock stretching me out, and his rough hand on my cock was making it easier to forget the pain.

"Oh fuck, I love virgin ass," he grunted, thrusting harder. "God, Matt, your ass is so fucking tight. Feels better than a pussy could ever feel."

I reached back and grabbed as much of his ass as I could, pulling him deeper into me. I felt myself loosening up with every thrust, until finally the pain was totally gone and all I could feel was the pleasure of his hard cock in my ass and my hard cock in his hand. He took his other hand and put it on my shoulder, helping himself go deeper inside me with every thrust. He began moving in and out of me faster, his balls slapping my ass and my balls slapping his hand as he stroked me faster and harder. I started to come, spurting all over the fabric of the couch as I cried out, and he thrust one more time deeply into me and moaned, collapsing onto my back, his cock still inside me.

He picked himself up and laid down on the floor, sweat glistening in the hair on his chest and on his forehead. I stood up carefully, my ass feeling raw and sore, my cock softening, then went to sit next to him.

We looked at each other, then I said, "So, how often do you visit up here?"

He laughed and then sat up and started putting his clothes back on. I watched him, beautiful in the firelight, until he was dressed, and he looked at me.

"Like I said, I also travel a lot. You can bet I'll be visiting my favorite bookstore next time I come into town."

And with that, he put his coat on, wrapped his scarf around his neck, and with a nod to me, left the store. I got dressed and looked at the time, realizing it was time to close up shop. As I walked back to my dorm through the lightly falling snow, I looked at the brightly lit windows of the houses I passed, wondering which one of them Rick was in and what he was doing, and when I would be able to see him again. In the meantime, I planned to figure a way to meet more guys so I would be more experienced the next time Rick and I met. I walked back to school with a huge smile on my face and the taste of Rick's come in my mouth.

12