The Bookstore Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Usually when Martha and I hire salespeople we pick those that are well endowed in all aspects, so we're sure our customers will be turned on by them and we really haven't checked you and Toby out yet."

Toby stood up and without saying a word began to strip off her clothes and reveal a magnificent, sensual body with large, firm breasts capped by huge pink rosettes and big nipples. Her sexy stomach and full, shapely thighs framed a long, shaved slit with delicate petal like labia guarding the entrance to her center.

She had long and shapely legs and thighs and all in all, was quite a good looking woman and a sexy one at that. Then as she showed off her body to them, Bob removed his clothes and turned to face us with a sensational looking fully hard organ standing out in front of him.

"Please come closer as I really can't see you from there", Paul asked Bob and he walked over in front of him as Paul wrapped his mouth around the gorgeous crown and began to nurse on it as he played with his full, big balls. He looked up at Bob and told him that he had a most delicious cock and then went back to sucking it again. As he sucked him, he felt Bob's fingers playing over his thick erection, and he lost himself in pleasure.

While this was going on, Martha had Toby relax on the couch and was busy eating her from her asshole to her clit and everything in between and Toby was in another world as she gave herself completely to the mouth that was doing such wonderful things to her. Paul watched the sexy scene as he sucked deeply on the delicious penis in his mouth. After some time, he suggested that they double fuck his wife as she absolutely loves having both her holes filled with thick cock and he wants to watch her go wild. He reluctantly let the delicious cock slip from his mouth and asked Martha if she was ready for two cocks.

"I'm always ready for two cocks, and you know it, so bring them on" and she pulled her mouth from the gorgeous crotch and got astride her husband and fit the crown of his penis to her already sopping wet hole and sank down on it with a sigh as each inch disappeared inside her.

As soon as she had her husband's cock buried deep inside her, she told Bob to go ahead and enter her waiting anus. Bob rubbed a large quantity of precum over her tight, puckered hole and then pushed the entire head inside with a pop as she gasped in pleasure feeling the thick meat filling her ass while another beautiful cock was doing such wonderful things to her cunt. She moved fluidly on his organ and Bob fucked her in rhythm to her movements on Paul's cock. Toby stood over Paul's head and pushed her cunt into Martha's face and fed it to her as she was being so beautifully fucked.

Martha buried her mouth in the delicious cunt and voraciously sucked her labia and clit as she moaned and gasped in ecstasy from the two cocks. Suddenly she went rigid and took as much of his cock inside her as she could manage as it grasped the thick pole firmly and wet it thoroughly with her juices as she experienced spasm after spasm of pleasure.

When she calmed down a bit, Toby asked if she could be next as she loves it also and Bob and Paul withdrew their organs from Martha and helped her lay down and relax as Toby sat on her husband's penis and then told Paul to go ahead as she was ready for him. Paul wet her little hole with precum and then fit the head to it and pushed it inside until the entire crown was in and being held tightly by the hungry asshole.

She was moaning as he moved the head in and out until he was sliding smoothly in her tight, sexy hole and then he started feeding it inside inch by inch as she squirmed on her husband's penis and gasped and moaned in passion. Then Martha stood in front of her and fed her pussy to suck as she experienced the two talented cocks moving so nicely in and out of both her holes.

She lunged hungrily for the beautiful pussy that was placed against her lips and loved sucking it while feeling the two cocks inside her. Paul started long, deep thrusts in her in time to her movements on Bob's cock and it wasn't long before he felt his orgasm approaching.

"I'm about ready to cum Toby do you want my juices?"

"Give them to me Paul, fill me up with your cum!"

Paul's organ exploded in her ass and started shooting streams of cum into her in spasm after spasm which triggered her orgasm. Her cunt contracted around both cocks as she started to shudder and shake with each succeeding spasm. Bob's penis started shooting ropes of cum deep inside her cunt as he shook in orgasm also and her talented cunt milked every drop from his balls.

They all sat back and relaxed and Paul asked Bob if he could stop by the store tomorrow so they could go over the details of their new venture and start setting up some parties. Bob told him he'd see him around noon as he couldn't wait to get started and they decided to call it a night and get some much needed rest. Their new "sales force" got dressed and they said their goodnights promising to get together for more sex soon as they left. As he closed the door behind them, Paul turned to his wife, saying "Do you realize what a fantastic first day in business we just had?"

She told him that she had a pretty good idea of what he was talking about and it was almost too good to be true. They went to bed and slept in spoon fashion with his flaccid cock between her thighs dreaming of the wonderful things that had happened today. Their hopes for the future kept them high until sleep finally overcame them...

12