The Bookstore Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
zenmackie
zenmackie
767 Followers

"I suggest you finish that thought," he was saying, quietly, silkily, "or you'll wear these for twice as long." He opened one of the clamps and let it spring shut, demonstrating the force of its rubber-covered jaws. He reached for her shirt and started to pull it up.

"They're so you canclampmy—my nipples!" Marie finally cried out.

He paused to look into her eyes, the wicked gleam back in his own as he said, "Exactly."

As he was pushing her shirt, then her bra, up above her breasts, Marie was thinking how diabolically clever of him it was to force her to narrate this experience, to make her beg for everything he did to her. She was allowed no chance to escape into sensation. How easy it would be to get drunk on her arousal, on the very idea that this was her deepest, truest fantasy coming to life. How easy to be innocently swept away by lust, to not think about exactly what she was doing. But he wouldn't let her. He was forcing her to be totally present in this moment, forcing her to feeleverything—the lust, but also the uncertainty and the fear and the shame, all of it swirling together to make her feel so intenselyalive, making her body tremble...

Her thoughts evaporated as he took one of her nipples into his mouth.

She moaned, and her back arched of its own accord as he held her nipple between his lips and teased it with the tip of his tongue. But he continued just long enough to bring it fully erect then withdrew, leaving her gasping for a moment before he turned his attention to her other nipple.

Oh, she wanted to cradle his head with her hands, run her fingers through his hair, press herself more deeply into his mouth. But she was completely helpless.

It was wonderful.

She tried to watch him as he teased her with his lips and tongue, knowing that he wanted her fully present for him at all times, but as she became more aroused she was unable to stop her eyes from closing as she began to drift off into a world of pure sensation...

"UHH!" she cried out, as a shock of pain traveled from one nipple straight down to her loins. Her eyes flew open and she looked down just in time to see him attaching the second clamp to the nipple he had just been teasing. The shock repeated itself but this time Marie was more prepared and managed to confine her reaction to a small grunt. It wasn't nearly as bad as the binder clips he had used on her last night, she thought...

...Until he seized the chain between the clips with his hand and began lifting it straight up, slowly. Her nipples and then her breasts began to stretch, and then burn with pain, and she began to dance on the very tips of her toes in an attempt to lessen the intensity. She whimpered with the pain. Her eyes began to water and she stared beseechingly into his eyes, but his expression was merciless.

He put his face against hers. "Pay...ATTENTION!" he whispered harshly.

Without moving his face or releasing the chain he shoved a knee between her legs and kicked her feet apart, causing her heels to sink to the floor and the pressure on her nipples to increase to a level of pure agony.

Then with his free hand he began to spank her pussy.

He wasn't hitting her hard, and when Marie cried out it was with surprise. Her body jerked with his first slap and the movement increased the pain in her nipples. She did her best to hold still, even though her nipples were on fire, even though tears ran down her face... but the spanks between her legs were coming regularly, rhythmically, and she suddenly found herself wishing he would spank her harder. Her pussy felt swollen and hungry, and she found herself torn between the two sensations, the sharp ache in her breasts and the dull, pulsing ache between her legs. The tension was unbearable. Her eyes had been squeezed closed, but now she opened them to look at him and gasped out, "Oh,please... I'll pay attention, Ipromise, Sir! Please let go—ithurts!"

His hand kept spanking her, a little harder now, his words coming in rhythm with the blows. "Tell me what a bad girl you are."

She hesitated, and he suddenly gave the nipple clamps a hard yank. She squealed and shook her head desperately, but she cried, "I'm—I've been a very bad girl, Sir!" Her voice broke. "Please—please punish me!" God, she'd beg him all day as long as he'd keep spanking her like that, giving her clit what it wanted...

But he stopped. Instead, his hand cupped her through her damp panties, his fingers pressing, stroking, but avoiding the one place she most needed his touch. He let go of the nipple clamps, but didn't remove them. Marie was on her toes immediately, shamelessly trying to arch her hips and press her crotch against his hand. He deftly avoided her, whisking his hand away. He leaned in close, lightly brushing her ear with his lips as he murmured, "Oh, I intend to punish you, princess. I intend to punish you very well."

He ran his hands lightly over her body, unable to resist giving the clamps a little twist, making her flinch. When he reached her hips he snagged the waistband of her panties and jerked them quickly down and over her feet. As she stood there, stretched and unable to resist, he pried open her jaw with his thumb and shoved them deep into her mouth. "Don't you dare spit them out," he warned, then walked away without another word.

Marie was confused. He promised to punish her—so spanking her pussy, putting clamps on her nipples, and gagging her with her own panties, wet with her arousal, wasn't punishment? The nipple clamps had sure felt like punishment. She looked down at her breasts, at the angry purple color of her nipples as they were crushed securely in the clamps.

Or maybe this was the punishment, being left here to suffer in frustrated arousal, the desire he had so cruelly and efficiently roused to a fever pitch. Marie thought to her shame that at this moment she would probably hump anything that came near her crotch. Her nipples seemed to have gone numb and she even wished for that pain to return, just to havesomekind of sensation.

No,Marie thought as the long minutes passed and he did not return,this is the punishment.Being left here, alone and exposed, defenseless—it was horrible. She couldn't help picturing what she must look like with her shirt and bra pushed up over her breasts, her nipples clamped, her pussy naked and a wad of panties poking out of her mouth. Oh, God, if someone from school were to see her like this... She shuddered. It didn't bear thinking of.

It was getting cold in the hallway. Marie's mouth was dry from the gag and goose bumps rose on her skin. She felt tears prick her eyes. Why didn't he come back? Didn't he know she'd do anything he wanted, as long as he didn't leave her alone here any longer?

She quieted her breathing as much as she could and strained to listen, hoping desperately to hear the sound of his returning footsteps.

Nothing.

She was cold now, and her calves and shoulders ached terribly. Suddenly she heard, through the wall, a barely audible sound. The cash register opening, she thought. But he had already closed out the register, why would he...

Suddenly she smiled, as or came as close to smiling as she could with her mouth stuffed with her panties. Her panties! The pink ones he had taken from her last night! He was going to bring them back here...to do what, she wondered. But she didn't care what as long as he came back to her.

She heard the register drawer close, and suddenly she wished she had her hands free just long enough to straighten her hair and maybe somehow straighten her clothing without actually changing the way it was. She wanted desperately to please him, to be as pretty for him as she possibly could under the circumstances.

There! The employees' door, opening! His footsteps coming nearer! Marie felt suddenly, blissfully happy, as if he had been away for weeks instead of a few minutes. Her...her Master! Yes, herMasterwas coming back to her!

And yes, there he was, walking towards her, carrying her pink panties in one hand and in the other a large shopping bag with the bookstore's name printed on it. Again Marie tried to smile as he approached...

But he passed her by without a glance.

Marie sagged in place. She heard him throwing things into the bag—the ropes and paddles and other things he'd brought, she realized.

And then he was there, facing her. He dropped the bag to the floor beside her then reached up and, still not paying the slightest attention to her, unfastened the end of the belt from the bookshelf and let her drop onto her heels.

Her knees were so weak that she almost collapsed and had to lean back against the bookshelves for support. Her shoulders screamed in agony as she lowered her arms in front of her.

He quickly loosened and removed the belt from her wrists and held it in his hand. He bent her forward and pulled her shirt and bra over her head and tossed them on the floor.

He stood her upright again then unfastened her skirt and allowed it to drop around her ankles. He took her by the shoulders and pulled her forward so that she had to step out of her skirt, naked now but for the chain and clips she wore on her breasts.

He pushed her down to her knees and then onto all fours. He pulled her pink panties out of the bag and fitted them over her face so that the crotch covered her nose and she was looking out through the leg-holes--the other panties, bulging from her mouth, keeping her nose free for breathing. Though what she was able to breath was mostly the funk of their stale juices from the night before.

He looped the belt in his hands once more then placed it over her head and around her neck, pulling it snug.

He picked up the bag with his free hand. "Come on," he said gruffly, then pulled on the end of the belt and led her down the hall. Marie crawled after him as fast as her aching limbs would allow. He led her to the same door he had pushed her out of the night before and opened it. He switched off the lights.

Then he led her outside to the alley.

He paused long enough to close the door behind them and make sure it was locked, then led her down the alley, her hands and knees scraping and painful on the rough asphalt, until they reached the sidewalk.

Without hesitation he turned to the right and continued along the street.

Marie glanced frantically around her. Oh god, she was being led down a public sidewalk on her hands and knees, naked except for the chain on her breasts and the panties over her face! There was no one around, thank God—it was late and this was a small connecting street with little traffic even during the day, but still! Someone could drive by, or be taking a late-night stroll, or who knows what?

This was too much--she had to beg him to stop, to take her back to the store and return her clothes, even if it meant he never wanted to see her again. It was one thing to be his slave in private—she would gladly submit to any humiliation he could think of as long as they were alone—but she couldn't....

He stopped, so suddenly that she nearly ran into him from behind. He put down the bag and fumbled in his pocket for a moment before coming up with a set of keys with an electronic beeper attached. He pointed the beeper at a van parked at the curb in front of them and Marie heard the doors unlock.

He dropped her leash and opened the passenger-side door. "Get in," he said, then picked up the bag, walked around to the driver's side, opened the door and climbed in. pulling the door shut behind him. He threw the bag onto the rear seat, then turned and looked at her expectantly.

Marie hesitated only an instant before scrambling up onto the seat beside him and closing her door. Anything was better than being left out on the sidewalk as she was.

"Sit up straight. Hands behind your head."

Marie complied as he started the van and drove off. She glanced over at him several times, wishing he would speak to her, if only to tell her where they were going. But after a few minutes it became apparent: He was heading downtown.

zenmackie
zenmackie
767 Followers
12