The Bookstore Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
zenmackie
zenmackie
771 Followers

Well, that didn't exactly mean he wouldn't make her wear her steel slave collar to class, Marie thought, but she was somewhat reassured. Timidly she reached up and touched a package containing one of the shiny steel models, not the largest one, but not the smallest, either. She saw him raise his eyebrows and blushed again.

There was only one kind of leash that could go with the collar she'd picked out, so Marie wasn't surprised when he slid a four-foot chain leash, with a leather loop for a handle, off its hook and over his wrist. She watched him sort through the collars she'd pointed at until he found one he thought would fit her and removed it from its packaging. She didn't question his expertise or his right to take what he wanted from the store.

"Stand up," he said, and she did, feeling very small next to him. He tilted her chin up, making her look at him. "Last question."

She swallowed, trying to think. She knew he was about to collar her, asking for a commitment. She thought it would be a long time before she got tired of being his—right now she could barely imagine going back to her quiet, vanilla life of two days ago. But she needed to know what she was letting herself in for. "How—how long?" she stammered. She tried to turn her face away but he held her chin firmly.

His expression, however, was benign as he replied, "We'll just see how it goes, princess."

She smiled waveringly, the endearment as always making her throat tighten with tears. She nodded.

His face turned very serious then and he shifted his grip, closing his hand lightly over her throat. "Do you want to become my property, princess?"

"Yes, Sir," she whispered, without hesitating.

"Think about it," he growled, his hand tightening slightly. "You're going to bemine,to use however I want to,whenI want to. I'm going to humiliate you," he warned, watching her flushed face closely. "I'm going to punish you. Are you willing to suffer for me, princess?"

His words enflamed Marie. It was as if he were reading off a list of her deepest, most secret urges, the things she'd always wanted someone to do to her,forher. A little cry of lust and joy escaped her as she closed her eyes and swayed on her feet. He held her up, and when she opened her eyes he was staring at her intently. She opened her mouth and started to say, "Yes!"...just as he grabbed the chain at her breasts and ripped the nipple clamps off.

It was as if the scream had been ripped from her at the same instant, the pain jumping from her nipples directly to her throat. It hurt so much that she would have fallen to her knees—except that he seized her hair and yanked her upright, making her shriek again. He made her stand on her feet then thrust his face into hers. "Donotmake this decision lightly...princess!" He spat out the last word, his saliva spraying her face. "This is not a game!" He released his hold on her hair so suddenly that she staggered slightly. He slapped her pussy, hard, with his open palm, then shoved his thumb inside her and worked his middle finger ruthlessly up her ass so that she seemed to dance, whimpering, in the palm of his hand.

He brandished the collar in her face with his free hand. "You put this on and you'remine,do you understand? Not just when you feel like getting laid.Every...second...ofevery...day!" He jerked the hand, the one she was skewered on, up hard to emphasize each word, making her cry out each time. "You put this on and you dowhatI tell you, theinstantI tell you to do it. Your only purpose in life will be to serve me. I will give you pain, pleasure or humiliation as I please, use you or ignore you as I choose, and you will thank me for all of it. Isthat...what...you...want?"

He jerked her up even harder with each of his final words, then tore his hand away and watched as she collapsed to the ground. Marie fell in a sobbing heap at his feet and cried piteously for a long time. But eventually, slowly, she calmed and became quiet.

Then she raised her face, still streaming with tears, to his and whispered, "Yes...Master."

zenmackie
zenmackie
771 Followers
12