The Bookstore Pt. 02

Story Info
Sir takes the girls out for supper and fun afterwards.
4.4k words
4.48
8.6k
5
0

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 08/16/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After we all snuggled in the floor a bit, Daddy, looked up at the clock, and laughed, "Girls, I think the rain has stopped, and I need something to eat. It's time to get my girls ready to go out for supper." Sir stood up and pulled us to our feet, and shooed us off to the bathroom, following behind us.

I knew Daddy was admiring our bottoms, and I purposefully wiggled a bit which caused him to reach out and give me a light pop. Daddy got the water running and us into the shower. "Girls be good, do you hear me?" he admonished as we began to soap each other up. Daddy watched as we rubbed each other down, and while we got clean, we also spent some time just enjoying teasing each other. Before it could lead to something more fun in the shower, Daddy, turned off the hot water and we both squealed loudly in shock.

Finally, laughing as we danced under the frigid spray, Daddy turned off the cold as well, "Girls, dry off and go kneel at the foot of the bed, facing the bathroom, hands behind your back... you know what to do Angel. Show your sister how to please Daddy while I take my shower and girls, get your phones, I'll want to take pictures for each of you."

We dried off on the big cotton towels Daddy had laid on the sink, and quickly went to the bedroom and I showed her how Daddy wanted us to wait on him, kneeling, elbows bent behind our backs, eyes lowered. We were in place and still when Daddy emerged from the bathroom.

"Good girls," Daddy stopped in front of me, and I wanted to so badly to look up at him, but I dared not. He left the room and returned with two small packages and handed the smaller one to me, "Open it, babygirl."

I looked up at him then, and smiled, "Go ahead, He sat down on a small stool he had also brought with him, while he watched me open the wrapping and the box. The heavy white paper fell to the floor and I opened the lid, and inside was the most lovely, silver chain. It was substantial, not just a thin necklace, and had a good weight to it.

"Daddy it's beautiful," my words breathless and emotion overcoming me. A tear slipped down my face as raised one finger to trace the metal.

"Do you wish to wear it, my sweet girl? Do you wish to fully belong to me? To be mine, all mine?" Daddy asked me gently wiping the tear from my eye.

I nodded, "Please Daddy."

Daddy picked it up out of the box, and had me lean forward so that he could hook the clasp and then took his finger to raise my chin and kiss me sweetly on the lips. Malia, could sense that this was a special moment between us, and she watched with interest, totally forgetting the protocol.

"Now, the second one," and he handed me the other box. This time, I ripped the paper off hurriedly, and opened the box. It was a simple black leather collar, rings at the front, sides and at the buckle, I looked at it in wonder, and raised my eyes to him. He smiled and reached in the box and held it in his hands in front of me, "This one you will wear when we are in private, from the moment you enter my house, or I enter yours, so long as it is a childfree zone, or if you are told to do so. Do you understand my little slut?"

"Yes, Sir" I longed to have Daddy put it on me right then and there, but Daddy put it back into the box, "You will put it at the door when we get ready to leave so that when you get home it will there for me to put on you." Daddy reached forward and grabbed both of my nipples increasing the pressure, harder and harder, the tears came to my eyes, and I leaned into to him, "CUM NOW" he hissed at me, clamping down even harder, and my body obeyed him instantly, my pussy clenching and then releasing as my cum sprayed down my thighs. He released my nipples but held me up until I could right myself, "Go clean up again and return."

He turned to Malia, "Princess, I don't have one for you, and you aren't ready anyway. This is a big commitment, and you need to be sure that you are ready for it. Angel has been in this lifestyle for a long time, and she knows what she is getting into, she will help you and answer all your questions as will I, and over time, you too, may be ready for this. I don't want you to feel hurt or feel left out, but it isn't the time yet for you. Do you understand?"

She nodded her head, "Yes, Sir. I can see this is a big deal, and while I know what collaring is, waiting is best."

I returned to my place and Daddy nodded, and reached for another box on the dresser. He sat it behind him, and leaned forward to cup my pussy, his fingers delving into me and into my hot wetness, he reached behind him into the box, "Shut your eyes girls."

A second later, I could feel something hard, being pushed slowly into my pussy, and I gently moaned. I could feel something resting against my clit while my pussy was full of something hard. This was a new toy and I knew it had to be remotely operated, it would be just the thing that Daddy would love to do while we were out of the house. I wondered if I would be the only one to be tortured at dinner.

Daddy turned his attention to Malia, "Ay, my little Princess is also wet," he chuckled. I heard her moan as well, and I knew then that dinner would be hard for both of us.

Daddy opened my phone, he knows the code, and snapped a few pictures. He paused and I wondered what he was doing, but it didn't matter, I had nothing to hide from him. Finally he handed the phone to me.

Daddy then asked Malia if she was okay with him opening her phone, and she said yes, and put her finger out to open the touchpad. Daddy took more pictures.

"I know that my Angel knows what is inside her, but do you understand Princess?"

"Yes, Sir, it's a remote vibrator, you will use it to tease me... us, while we are out."

"Do you want that Princess, or shall I remove it? I don't want to force you into anything that you aren't ready for."

"No Sir, it is very exciting, I'd like to be at your mercy while we are out."

"May I download the app and pair it to your phone? Again, if you aren't ready, I can remove it"

"No Sir, I am more than ready, please download the app."

Daddy paired the device and returned it to her, I knew that he had already done mine. "You two can unpair the devices at any time, I have left that option available to you." He sent us to go find our clothes and I grabbed the box from beside me. As we scampered back to the living room to find the clothes we had shed earlier , she asked me where we would be going. I told her I had no idea, that Daddy would pick, but if she had allergies like I did he needed to be told. She assured that she could eat anything and I ducked into the hall bathroom to admire, my silver collar, laying along my collarbone. She traced the metal with her finger, and leaned down and placed a gentle kiss on it.

"Let's go cuddle, while Daddy gets ready" she whispered, and we went and crawled into each other's arms on the couch. We were pretty much behaving, but we just couldn't seem to keep our hands off of each other. She was such a lovely person and we had already figured out we had so much in common.

When Daddy met us there, he cleared his throat and we stopped kissing and smiled sheepishly at him. He shook his head, and then he frowned, "Angel have you forgotten something already?" His eyes bored into me.

I knew exactly what he meant, "No Daddy, it's right there," I pointed at the small table just inside the living room and near the front door. The collar inside its box, was sitting near the back of the table, and he looked and nodded at me and smiled.

"Just making sure baby," he ruffled my hair and addressed Malia, "In public, I'm Sir, always, in private, I'm Daddy or Sir. Now about, this snuggling, since you two, can't seem to keep your hands off each other, you two girls, know that you have to behave yourselves even when Daddy is not here, unless Daddy has given ya'll permission to be naughty with each other? Right?"

"Yes, Daddy!" we exclaimed in unison, giggling.

Daddy shook his head, "You two, are a perfect match to turn Daddy upside down, let's go something to eat, Daddy's gonna need his energy for the rest of the night." Daddy shooed us out the door and down to the truck.

We got to the restaurant and were seated, the two of us girls, on one side, Daddy on the other. I knew what I wanted, and told Daddy, but they both looked through the menu. When the waiter arrived, Daddy was checking his email, and the waiter started with me asking for our drinks, and the eggs came to life. I knew it was coming, but I still flinched, when I asked for my water but my voice held steady, Malia on the other hand, her eyes wide, could barely stutter. The waiter just looked at her, and I said, quietly, as evenly as I could, "Malia water too?"

She nodded her head, squirming in her seat. The vibrators died as the waiter collected Daddy's drink order and walked away. Daddy was grinning as he placed his phone on the table, and so was I, but poor Malia, was having a hard time breathing.

"Oh my," she said breathlessly, "This is going to be harder than I thought..."

"It is too much?" Daddy questioned her.

"No, Sir, I'm doing okay."

"I will go easy on you since you haven't been trained yet to hold back yet, but you," his eyes swung to me, "you, I know can take whatever I dish out by now." and my vibe buzzed back to life for a few seconds, making my eyes widen.

Conversation drifted to all sorts of things, from sports, to movies, until the waiter returned with our drinks and to get our order. My vibe turned on, and I jerked, and pointed to Malia, she ordered her meal, and then her vibe buzzed to life, and Daddy ordered his and mine, while we sat there silently trying to not squirm. The waiter asked me if how I wanted my steak cooked, and It took two tries to get my attention.

"Medium", I gulped. And he looked at my face, the realization of what was happening, dawning all over his face as he looked at first me and then her.

He grinned at Daddy, but said nothing and walked away and the vibes thankfully went still. It took both Malia and I a few minutes to collect ourselves, and conversation started up again. I knew what would happen now, every time the waiter would return, Daddy was going to turn on the vibes. And sure enough when the food arrived, my vibe came on. Malia was spared this one though.

In a few minutes he came back to see how the food was, but this time it was game on for both of us. Daddy answered him, and looked at us pointedly, "Use your words, ladies, is everything okay? Malia?"

"Very good," she choked out, and the waiter nodded his head. She relaxed against me and I knew Daddy had turned off her egg but the vibrations increased intensity on mine and I gasped. The waiter turned his attention on me.

"Yes Sir, the steak is delicious," I stumbled on the words and I looked up at him his eyes laughing, enjoying the flush creeping up my neck.

He grinned again at Daddy, "Nice phone App, you have there, Sir. I'm guessing it was pricey though."

Daddy tilted his head, "Yeah, it put me back a little bit, but it is going to be well worth it I can already tell. I had thought I would only get the one device that comes with it as it was all I needed at the time, but I'm really glad I thought ahead and decided that it was worth it to get the second one."

I was really struggling to stay calm and was definitely squirming. And I realized that Malia was now also squirming beside me.

"Is there a range limit on it?" the waiter asked casually.

"About 15-25 feet from my phone alone, although it will pair to their phones, and I can control it from anywhere."

"Nice, I may have to look into that, thanks for the information," the waiter walked away, and the vibrations died away.

"Daddy, I love and hate your new toy," I muttered as I tried to collect myself and get back to eating.

Daddy's hand moved towards his phone again, "Please Daddy," I implored, "Please let me rest a minute."

Daddy moved his hand away, "Okay, Angel, but what did you just call me?"

Twice. I said 'Daddy' twice, I gulped, "Damn," it slipped out, and I knew immediately, that I was sliding even faster into territory I didn't want to be in and I quickly spoke, "I'm sorry, Sir, I know better, I'm down for three."

"Yes, that's right three," Daddy frowned at me, "Such a naughty girl, you have been today, you know what this means when we get home?"

"Yes Sir."

"Okay, I'm going to spend the rest of dinner talking with Malia, you will be silent, until we get home."

Daddy didn't wait for my response but turned his attention to Malia. She looked uncomfortable, for a few moments, but answered his questions and they talked about random things as we ate. My vibe buzzed off and on mercilessly every time the waiter came to the table. Malia I noted did not take nearly as many as I did.

As we finished Daddy sent us to the restroom, and to meet him in the car. Malia asked me in the restroom if I was okay, but I simply nodded my head. No talking meant no talking and I wasn't about to get into more trouble.

On the ride home Daddy made me sit in the back and Daddy continued to talk to Malia, and occasionally asking me questions and allowed me to nod or shake my head, but no words were allowed. When we arrived, Daddy ordered me to strip and he removed the vibe from my pussy and put my collar on, and commanded me to the nearest corner for 15 minutes. While he sat on the couch with Malia.

When the timer went off, Daddy had me crawl to him. "You know I don't normally give you choices, but tonight is special, so you can take 20 with the belt, and be done, and enjoy the rest of the evening with Daddy and your sister, or you can stay in the corner, and take 10 when we are finished and it's bedtime with no orgasm. What will it be?"

I swallowed, and pulled the belt from my jeans, "The 20 now Daddy, please."

Daddy studied my face, "Are you sure? You have already taken 10 earlier..."

"Yes, Sir, please Daddy."

"Crawl over to the chair, on your knees." He followed me, the belt tapping against his leg.

"Why are you getting spanked?"

"I called you Daddy in public twice, which is a big no-no, and I used filthy language Daddy".

Count them girl," he commanded, and laid the first blow. They came hard and slow, and I counted, by the tenth one, tears were falling from my eyes, "Do you need me to stop now? I can, and instead of the corner, you can just go on home."

"Daddy, Please finish them, I don't want to go home," I implored him, and the belt landed again. I made it through 20, but was crying hard when he was finished. Daddy lifted me up and sat in the chair and pulled me onto his lap and held me close to him as the sobs wracked my body.

"Shh, shh, Daddy hates having to punish his Angel, but I didn't have any choice baby, you know the rules. And now the slate is wiped clean again. Daddy loves you very much, and he's going to make his Angel girl, very happy in a few minutes. What would you like Daddy to do most for you tonight?"

I sniffled and thought about it, but as I was thinking we both heard Malia, sniffle as well. My head jerked up as did Daddy's, without a thought I jumped up from Daddy and flew to cradle her in my arms, Daddy right behind me on the other side.

"Sister, what's wrong?" I begged of her, as she clung to me and cried.

"Are you okay? I mean there were so many, and you cried so hard, I just don't think I could take that..." her voice trailed off.

"Oh sister, Daddy knows my pain limits and what is punishment to me and what is play, Any less sweetheart and it wouldn't have been punishment. Daddy spent many sessions figuring out what I needed when, what I could take, and what works for me, may not be what you will need. I know that Daddy loves me, and I'm good with everything that goes on between us. And God knows, my ass may be on fire, but so is my pussy. Daddy, would never take you as far as he does me yet, you just aren't ready."

Daddy leaned in to her, and turned her chin to face him, "I didn't mean to scare you little one, what my Angel said is true, we have known our limits with each other for some time now, and I would never do anything to permanently physically or mentally hurt either of you. However, I do expect you girls to follow the rules, and if you don't, there will be punishment, but it will always be enough to fit the crime and make lasting improvement, but will not be excessive. What's good for her, may be 10 times more than what you could ever take, it is based on each individual."

He leaned over and took Malia's hand, and guided it to my sweet pussy, "Feel," he breathed in her ear, "Feel how wet she is." Her fingers slipped down into my slick folds and pushed hesitantly inside me. I pushed onto her hand, grinding against her and Daddy's hands.

Daddy's hand slipped away as she began to finger my pussy in earnest, leaning forward to kiss me deeply, and Daddy began to explore Malia's breasts pinching and pulling at her nipples, we both moaned. Daddy's hand slipped around Malia feeling for her pussy as well, and soon both or us were writhing, when Daddy, suddenly, said, "STOP!"

We both froze, he simply laughed at us and grinned, "I'm not mad girls, I've just got other plans for us tonight," he smiled at us both, "Go, upstairs girls, and kneel towards the windows, Angel will know, I'll be there shortly."

***

Daddy came up and walked around in front of us and pulled nipple clamps out, one set for me and put them on, and then a second set for Malia. He tugged gently on both and we both took a deep breath. He let go and walked around to stand behind us.

"Girls take your outside arms and reach behind your backs," Daddy, quickly tied my wrist to hers leaving precious little rope connecting them. This forced us to get very close to the other. "Now, Angel, take your inside arm and reach for Sister's pussy, and rub. Now do the same little one, rub my Angel's pussy". We both began to rub at each other's wet clit's, and we were soon both moaning.

I felt the flogger on my back, and then on hers, she moaned deeply as Daddy alternated between the two of us. Swish, down came the tails, and I arched my back as they bit into me, then he repeated with Malia, it was hard to keep my hand going, but I knew better than to stop.

"Girls, are you behaving?" Daddy, demanded, stopping to crouch down behind us.

"Yes, Daddy, but it so hard to hold it back," Malia, stuttered, as my finger brushed across her clit again.

"I know little one, but hang in there," turning towards me, I felt his hand on my neck checking the collar, "And how is my Angel?"

"Obedient Daddy, but so very needy Daddy, may we please cum?" I implored him.

He reached around us both and grabbed the chains and tugged, and we both cried out.

"Faster, girls, Daddy wants to see you both at the edge," he smirked as we moaned and whimpered as he pulled on the chains, and right as Malia was at the edge, "CUM NOW, Little Sluts, Come now for Daddy."

She was already there naturally, and I was so well trained, that it wouldn't have mattered to me when or where I was. We both jerked and heaved as the orgasms ripped through us. Daddy holding us up when we threatened to fall over.

"Take the clamps off, girls," he waited as we each removed them with our one loose hand and handed them to him. We were both hissing as the blood flowed back into our sore nipples, "Now Angel, you didn't get to answer my question, but Daddy knows you so well, I don't think there is any point in asking now is there?"

The pile of rope landed in front of me, and I could feel the moisture running down my thighs. He laughed as I smiled, and grinned up at him. "Malia, are you okay with this sweetheart?"

She nodded her head, eyes wide with excitement. "Yes, Sir, and I know the safewords".

12