The Bookstore Visitor

Story Info
Janet visits the owner of the bookstore.
1.5k words
4.17
19.7k
4
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jon hurried to his car as the sky turned ominously dark. He just made it when there was a bright flash, quickly followed by a loud, rolling BOOM and the rain began. He ducked inside, and slammed the door shut against the rain which threatened to drown him. "Damn!" he thought, wiping the rain from his face. He started the car, turning on the lights and wipers, and headed home.

As he drove through the rain, he thought about what had happened this afternoon, just before closing. Janet, a customer that had been in a couple of times before, had shown up again. She'd expressed interest in a 1974 paperback copy of Imaginative Sex by John Norman he kept on display. He figured she might do anything for the book, so he suggested they could work something out.

"What what did you have in mind?" she asked, just slightly above a whisper.

He looked at her a while, measuring his words carefully before replying. "I'll be the older Dom who runs a bookstore. You're the young submissive who'll do anything to get this book."

After appearing to give the suggestion some consideration, she smiled a little bit, but then said, "Ok, Sir."

He decided to see if she was serious. "I want you to go into the bathroom there around the corner. Remove your panties. Come back and set them on the counter."

She paused for a few moments, seemingly thinking it over, before she walked to the bathroom in the alcove. In a few moments, she returned and placed her folded panties on the counter before looking up at him with a cocked eyebrow as if to ask "what now?"

"Lift your skirt up as high as it will go and turn around."

She reached down and pulled up her skirt above her waist. Turning around slowly, she gave him a good view of her trimmed puss and tanned ass.

Suddenly, like a shot, the door slammed at the bottom of the stairs, and a young man came clumping up the stairs. "Hi, are you still open? I wanted to get here before you closed!" the young guy panted, as if he'd run here all the way from campus.

Before he realized it, she blurted out "I've gotta go!" and left the store. He silently cursed the kid. After the kid paid for his purchase, he picked up a few things to bring home - including the panties still on the counter - and headed down the stairs and into the rain.

Arriving home, he threw his things on the foyer table, and poured himself a "Jack" on the rocks, before dropping into his favorite chair.

He couldn't get the memory what had happened out of his mind! Oh, how he'd love to have that ass over his lap to warm up properly! It had been years since he had the opportunity. Since his divorce, he didn't even have a girlfriend. Just thinking of what he would do, caused a stirring and stiffing in his pants.

As he sat and sipped, he wondered what would happen the next time Janet showed up - if she ever did after exposing herself in the store. Maybe, he thought to myself, he had pushed her too far, and she'd never come back to the store. He realized then, that he was actually looking forward to seeing her once again.

The doorbell rang. "That's strange," he thought, "I wasn't expecting anyone." He got up opened the front door, surprised to find Janet standing there in the rain.

"I couldn't help myself. I mean... Uh... I had to explain ..." she stammered. "So I followed you home... and... well, here I am." She looked up at him.

Soaking wet from the rain, her blouse was plastered to her skin, revealing she wore nothing beneath it. How long she had been standing there before she rang the doorbell, he wondered.

"Well, you're going to catch a death of cold standing out there. Come inside, and we can talk about it." He stepped aside to let her enter, then closed the door. "Stand there on the rug a moment, while I get you something dry to wear."

She sniffled and shivered, glad to be out of the cold rain.

Returning, he said "Take off those wet clothes, and put this on," handing her large bath towel. "I'll go and fix us some hot tea and something to eat. Just leave your clothes on the rug, and I'll take care of them." Headed towards the kitchen, he caught a reflection in the hall mirror of her pulling the wet t-shirt over her head. His cock gave a twitch as he thought of her naked body under that towel.

He returned with a plate of crackers and towels, and hot tea, to find her sitting on the couch. After playing the concerned host, he sat across from her, taking in the tantalizing view of her bare legs and barely covered body. "Now, what is this all about? You know, I never expected to see you again after what happened today in the store. Yet, here you are!"

"Well, that just it," she said between sips of tea. "I'd never done that before. I mean, exposing myself to a stranger."

"We're hardly strangers! I mean, you've been in the store - what - three or four times?"

She laughed. "Yeah, like, that's a lot! But seriously, I don't know what came over me. When you told me to take off my panties and put them on the counter, part of me wanted to run out of the store but the other part wanted to see what would happen if I did. So, I did it - on a dare - to myself."

"I see," he said, understandingly. "And why did you do what I asked you afterwards? You could have said 'no' and just left."

"I don't know. After I put my panties on the counter in front of you, I was a little scared of what you might do. But, I wanted that book, and thought if I did what you asked, I would get it."

"Hmm." He looked at her. "Do you want to know what I think?"

She whispered a soft "Yes." She paused, then said "Yes, sir, I do."

"Like I said in the store - I think you were willing to 'play a game', or 'role-play' as it were. I pretended to be a dom, and you were willing to play a submissive. But, I think there was more to it than appears on the surface."

She looked at him, in anticipation, licking her lips. She could feel herself getting wet.

"Tell me, Janet, how is your sex life?" Nothing like being direct!

"Uh, what do you mean? I go out... sometimes."

"No fiance or steady boyfriend to keep you warm at nights?"

Tears welled up in her eyes as she replied "No. Not since I kicked the bastard out when I found him in my bed with some street slut."

After pausing for a few moments to gather his thoughts, he spoke. "Well, my dear. Here's the game, then. I'm not a dom, but I'm willing to play one if you're willing to play at being a submissive. You will do everything and anything I tell you. Although you will be disciplined, I promise you will not be harmed in any way, and you can always just stop and walk away at any time - of course, you'll forfeit the book you covet. I intend to fullfill my role, as I expect you will your's." He paused for effect, and challenged her: "Are you willing to continue?"

"Oh," she thought, "that was so hot!" After a moment's pause, she replied "Yes, sir. I will do anything you tell me to." She stood up, and moved to stand before him. Quickly, before she lost her nerve, she dropped the towel to stand naked before him.

Smiling, he brought his hand up between her legs, and slipped a finger into her pussy.

Janet gasped as such an immediate, bold move, and thrust against his hand as she opened her thighs giving him total access.

He moved his thumb against her nubbin, as he pumped his finger. "Tell me what you really want, Janet"

She gasped as she became wetter and more aroused. He hips rotated as she savored the penetration, but she wanted more. "I -- I want you to fuck me."

"Oh, I will, Janet. I will. But, not just yet." He smiled, as he continued his intimate touches. "You will not climax until I give you permission." He leaned forward and licked her nipple. "Do you understand?"

Janet squirmed, barely able to control the rising emotional tide. "Yes, sir, I understand." Her words were barely audible. "I'll do whatever you want me to."

He pulled his fingers out of her, and she groaned in disappointment. "Get on your knees, and show me you mean what you say."

A flush of surprise and excitement shot through her as she realized the 'role play' was beginning for real. "Well," she thought, "in for a penny, in for a pound," as she knelt down between his knees and reached for his zipper.