The Booted Barberess Ch. 02

Story Info
Two leather and boot enthusiasts explore their fetishes
4.1k words
4.61
14.3k
9

Part 2 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 01/26/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
trasaro
trasaro
11 Followers

I was looking forward to an evening with Emma, the lovely thigh-booted brunette seductress, whom I had first met at lunchtime that day at the barber shop in Bodling, when I had called in for a haircut and got rather more than I had expected.

Emma had revealed that she, like myself, enjoyed various fetishes, including all boots, but especially high ones. We had arranged to meet again that evening.

I had time to drive back to my cottage, in a village about five miles away, and get changed. On the way I started thinking about the evening ahead. Should I play safe and wear black Levi jeans, with my cowboy boots which Emma had admired, or be a little more risky, with my tight black leather jeans tucked into my favourite knee-high, pull-on harness boots. I decided that I would leave it for a future occasion to put on my full biker leathers and take Emma for a spin on my Harley Davidson: I had no idea whether she liked bikes, or whether she had her own biker leathers, although I thought it quite likely she would have, as she appeared to be the adventurous type.

In the end I decided to take the risk and go for the leather jeans and black harness boots. I put on my grey Harley Davidson t-shirt and a lightweight leather jacket. I also packed my black Levis, in case I needed to change, or Emma did not like my leather jeans (fairly unlikely I thought), and a spare black t-shirt. Finally I packed a mini bag with a few condoms, and a toothbrush – just in case I was invited to stay over.

As I dressed, I wondered whether to wear anything under my tight leather jeans, or to go commando. In the end I decided to put on a little black leather thong pouch with a lace-up cock opening. I had already learnt that Emma, like myself, enjoyed clothed sex, and I thought she might enjoy unlacing it.

I wondered what Emma might be wearing when I arrived; I was really looking forward to a steamy, sexy evening as we got to know each other better. I had no specific plans other than the pub meal I had booked, but would go with the flow. I had little doubt there would be some great sex; as I laced my cock and balls into the soft glove-leather pouch, squeezed into my black leather jeans and pulled on my harness boots, my cock seemed to agree with me, swelling gently and resisting the tight clothing.

I wondered about taking her a little gift, and my first thought was of some long, black, soft leather gloves, but that would mean a shopping expedition and I did really have enough time for that. Then I remembered that I had just the right thing in my gift drawer. A few months back I had bought a pair of small dangly silver earrings, each in the shape of a high-heeled thigh high boot. 'Just right for Emma,' I thought. I put them in a little jewellery box and wrapped it up.

Punctually at seven pm I arrived at Emma's door, and rang the bell. After a few seconds the door was opened and I was invited in. Wow! There she was, dressed in a full length matt black leather catsuit. It was tucked into tight crotch-high black leather boots, with pointed toes, heels about 5 inches high, and a short zip from ankle to calf. Her shiny, long, dark hair was held back in a neat ponytail, and she was wearing a modest amount of makeup.

"You look fantastic," I said.

"Not so bad yourself," she replied, looking me I and down.

"I have brought you a little gift, which I hope you'll like." I handed over my tiny parcel, and she immediately tore off the wrapping and opened the box. It was obvious that she liked the little thigh boot earrings. "How did you read me so well?" she asked. "I can't wait to wear them. Thank you so much."

"Pure intuition", I joked.

"And I have a little memento I think you might like." She handed me a small, flat, gift-wrapped parcel. I opened it and found inside a zip-lock clear plastic bag, with what looked like a bit of black material inside. As I opened the plastic zipper, my eyes and nose quickly detected that it was a minuscule black, lace female thong – and that it was the one she had been wearing at our lunch-time session. Clearly the dampness and the lovely smell of her juicy cunt had been well-preserved by the sealed bag.

"I could of course have sold it on the internet", she teased. "But I thought it might bring back some memories for you! Feel free to take a good sniff." I needed no second bidding, and raised the flimsy bit of damp material to my nose, taking care to wipe the crotch of the thong under my nose, so I could continue to enjoy their lovely scent.

"You dirty, slutty, little tart. What a great present!" I moved in to give Emma a kiss.

"Now I can smell myself on you again," she said, as our tongues met and my tongue reacquainted itself with her tongue stud. We pressed into each other, enjoying the contact between our boots, and above that my leather jeaned thighs against the upper parts of her boots. Her breasts, held tight within the soft leather catsuit, pressed against my thin cotton tee-shirt.

"Could you do me a little favour and put those earrings in my ears for me. And please don't wipe your fingers clean before you do it". Emma had understood, and clearly shared, one of my fetishes. She and I would both enjoy the thought and smell of her wearing the little boot earrings covered in her cunt juice.

"Happy to oblige," and I hung the earrings in the tiny holes in her ear lobes, sniffing each of them to ensure that that they were suitably juiced, and smelling good. Emma looked at herself in the mirror. "I love them – wherever did you find them?"

" Oh A little jewellery shop in Newquay. I have been saving them for a bootlover who would really appreciate them".

My cock was telling me it was enjoying the sexually charged atmosphere. It had swollen, and was really getting quite uncomfortable in my tight leather thong and jeans.

"Same old problem, as in the shop," Emma said, laughing, and I realised she had noticed me adjusting my erect cock in my jeans under the barber's cape at lunchtime. "I love your tight leather jeans and your big boots. Not many men are brave enough to wear them. I can't wait to get my hands inside and help you get your lovely monster cock more comfortable".

I slipped my leather jacket off, and dropped it on a chair, as Emma came in close again. She pushed her hand in over the top of my jeans and felt down for my erect cock, to straighten it up inside my leather jeans. Her face was a picture of surprise as her fingers found my leather pouch.

"What is this then? You dirty fucking devil." She felt around the pouch and ran her fingers up and down the cross lacing, and gently massaged my leather clad balls, as she straightened up my cock, which was now fully erect and just projecting above the top of the soft leather pouch inside my jeans. She ran her finger round my cockhead, spreading the juice of my precum around my frenum and the bottom of my bell-end. She then brought out her hand and raised her finger to her nose. She sniffed her finger, and then licked it. "My God I can feel I'm getting really juicy too," she said. "And now I'm getting the lovely smell and taste of your cock from my fingers".

We stood pressing tightly and moving slightly against each other, both enjoying the feel of leather against leather. Our hands roved over each other's bodies, as we kissed deeply and hungrily. One moment Emma was rubbing her fingers over my leather clad ass, and the next massaging the front of my jeans, gently feeling the shape of my engorged cock and my balls, and rubbing up and down. My own hands ran all over Emma's' trim leather-clad ass cheeks, and felt the zip that ran from the top of her asscrack, down through her legs, under her crotch and up her front between her breasts to her neck. I brought one of my hands round to her mound, and my exploring fingers could feel the shape of her cunt lips through the soft, thin leather, again with the zip tight up between them. I was aware of the slight springiness of her hairy bush, but could not feel the edge of any thong or panties beneath her catsuit. My hands moved up along the zip, then outwards to gently feel out the shape of her breasts, and my forefingers gently teased her nipples which stuck out clearly through the thin leather. It became clear to me that she was utterly naked under the leather catsuit and that this and her crotch high boots were the only clothing she was wearing.

"It feels as though you are completely 'commando'," I said. "Am I right, or am I right?"

"Spot-on," she replied. "I just find the thought and feel of tight leather directly against my skin so fucking sexy, that I am almost getting an orgasm already. And I love the look of NVPL. Do you know what that means?"

"I think I do – No visible panty line". I laughed

"Right, clever clogs," she said. "But now I feel like a bit of action."

"Suits me," I replied, "but let's not get out of the leather gear too quickly. I have this thing about sex in boots."

"So do I."

"Perhaps I shouldn't have worn the lace-up thong pouch," I said.

"Why the fuck not? It really caught me by surprise, and I am finding it a real turn-on. I am looking forward to undoing that lacing with my teeth. And, in any case, it is the same soft leather as my catsuit so you too have leather all over next to your skin. Or you will have soon, when I get that t- shirt off you!," she smiled wickedly. "I like to see a man's naked, hairy chest." With that she eased my t-shirt up over my head and dropped it on the floor.

"Nice body" she commented. "And just the right amount of hair. I don't like shaved, hairless men, but I don't go for gorillas either." She gently stroked my underarm hair, and ran her fingers down though my chest hair, past my belly button.

"How do you fancy a fuck, with me keeping on my catsuit and crotch boots, and you keeping on your leather jeans and boots? I have had fantasies of having sex like that, and I'd really love to do it, if you're up for it."

"Great idea. Let's go."

Emma led me into her bedroom and pulled me down on top of her onto the duvet on her double bed. We kissed again deeply and I reached between her legs and up under her to find the zipper at the top of her asscrack. She raised herself a little so I could reach it. I pulled the zipper slowly round between her legs and up to just above the top of her bush. I was careful to avoid hurting her by trapping hairs or skin in the zip. When the tight leather was released, Emma's beautiful hairy cunt was revealed, and I gently inserted my finger, quickly finding the expected juiciness. Emma pushed me onto my back and moved over me into a 69 position, with her asshole inches away from my face, and the thigh tops of her boots gently pressing against each side of my head. I was pleased to find that she had washed her anal area, and this was clean and sweet smelling. I noticed that there were a few dark wisps of hair surrounding her tight little anus. 'Ready to be lubricated and scented with your lovely smelling cunt juice,' I thought to myself. Emma moaned gently as I ran my forefinger, liberally covered with her cunt juice, down her ass crack and round either side of her tight little assshole, slicking the hairs there into little trails each side. I applied a little gentle pressure on her anus, and she clenched slightly a few times as I touched the sensitive spot.

Meanwhile, after gently rubbing up and down my leather jeans fly to ensure my hard-on was still strong, Emma undid my belt buckle and then the top button fly of my leather jeans, and pulled them open. She could not resist a quick dab of her tongue at the precum on the tip of my cock as it poked out of the top of the laced-up leather pouch, and I distinctly felt her tongue stud as it touched the tip of my cock. Emma then undid the little bow at the top of my laced up thong, and using her teeth pulled the lacing out of each eyelet, first one side then the other giving my cock little licks with her tongue as she did so, until the thong front was unlaced, and my cock exposed fully exposed.

"Nice to see you again, my friend," she addressed my erect cock as it proudly presented itself to her. Then she deftly re-laced the thong above my cock, so that my cock stuck out of the front. Next she did up the top button of my jeans and re-buckled my belt, so that my cock projected through the fly. She nuzzled up and down my cock, and then started to suck it vigorously, and after spitting into her hand she spread my precum and her spit down my cock, gripped the shaft and wanked it, at the same time gripping my bell end with her lips and pushing her mouth up and down, all the time massaging it with her tongue stud.

"Would you like to lick my asshole?" she said, pushing the slit in her leather clad ass over my face. "It is clean."

I licked around her asshole, and then gently forced my tongue a little way in, licking in and out until I was reaching in about a centimetre. She clenched and unclenched her sphincter on my tongue, moaning "Ooh, ooh," as she did so. With my hands I felt around her leather catsuit to where it was tucked into the tops of her boots, just below her cunt. The she moved slightly backwards so my face could burrow into her bushy mound, and my tongue could reach her juicy cunt lips. I licked on down to find her hard clit, and worked my tongue round and round it.

I could feel her building to an orgasm, and all of a sudden she was there. "Aah, aah, aah. Fucking, fucking hell," she said and gave a little scream and a shudder as she climaxed.

I felt my own orgasm getting close, but she could feel it too, and removed her hands and mouth from my cock, reaching out to feel my leather jeans and harness boots. I could hear and feel her sniffing and enjoying the leathery smells and echoed her movements myself by sniffing and running my hands and tongue all the way down to the tips of her boot heels, and then to the pointed toes, smelling and tasting and massaging the lovely boot leather.

After a few minutes, we turned to face each other and press the whole length of our bodies against each other; our mouths met again hungrily. We happily shared juices and scents and pressed our boots against each other.

Emma started to guide my cock, as I thought, towards her cunt. She wriggled up a bit so my face was between her compressed breasts, and pushed my cock between the tops of her boots squeezing it between her booted thighs. "Now fuck my boots", she said, thrusting her thighs in and out, and squeezing. I took up the same rhythm, thrusting with my pelvis with a slight corkscrew motion. "That feels nice, but don't cum yet. I want to feel your sexy cock inside my juicy cunt"

"So do I," I said and a little reluctantly withdrew my cock from the little cave it had made between the thighs of her boots. "I'll just put on a condom," I said, and she watched with a smile as I unrolled a shiny, black, lubed condom over my stiff cock. "Nicely colour co-ordinated", she said. "Shame it's not leather too."

She guided my shiny black cock, projecting from my black leather jeans, through the slit in her catsuit and into the moist hairy entrance to her tight, wet cunt. I felt her toned muscles grip my cock as I started rhythmic thrusting, and she matched each push by me with her own opposing thrusts. I pushed in and out, enjoying the feel of her tits tightly held within her leather catsuit against my bare chest and, as our bodies rubbed together we could feel the leather between us.

Yeess," she said. "Pussh that shiny, slimy, black monster cock into my tight juicy cunt hole as I squeeze it. Fuck me. Screw my sexy pussy. Feel my tight leather catsuit and my long sexy boots that almost reach up to my cunt. Feel the tight leather pouch holding those sexy hairy balls which I am going to lick and suck later, and your tight leather jeans rubbing against me and your big tough harness boots slipping up and down between my long black boots."

I withdrew my cock from its juicy nest. "What's the matter?" she asked.

"Just for a few seconds so I can coat my fingers with your smelly love juice for us to sniff as we kiss, and so I can lube your tight little asshole and slip my finger in."

"OK, sounds good to me".

No sooner said than done, and my slimy black cock resumed its thrusting into Emma's pussy. I rubbed the slimy pussy scent on my finger under our noses and we sniffed deeply, enjoying the body perfume. Then I ran my finger gently around Emma's anus, and held my finger against it until she relaxed her sphincter and I inserted my lubed finger about 2 centimetres feeling my own cock through the thin membranes separating Emma's cunt and asshole. With my other hand I kneaded Emma's breasts through the constricting thin leather and gently teased her erect nipples.

After a time we could both feel our orgasms building; this time I accelerated to the finish. We both came at exactly the same time, and I continued to thrust gently for a little while to let Emma descend gently from her cloud.

"That was great, you sexy leather beast", she said.

"Great for me too, you sexy, stinky, leather pussycat. Now I'd really like to actually see your naked body."

"And I want to see the rest of yours. How about we shower together, and I can show you some of my boots for you, and we can get dressed to go out?"

"Sounds like a plan. May I undress you?"

"Oh yes please, and I will return the favour".

Slowly I unzipped the short zips in the lower part of Emma's long boots, caressing the soft leather as I did so. Gripping the heels I pulled them off in turn, and carefully laid them on the bed. I found the catsuit zipper, and pulled it up between her breasts and on up to the round collar. Emma sat up and I eased the leather down her arms and freed her down to her thighs and she pulled the suit inside out down her slim legs. With it inside out I had a good sniff of the damp areas close to the zip where the leather had been in contact with Emma's juicy hairy pussy. She watched me and smiled. Finally I gently removed the boot earrings, and released her ponytail. At last I could see the whole of her beautiful slim body. She stood and did a 'catwalk' turn, raising her arms to let me see the small tufts of dark hair under her arms, and her flowery 'tramp stamp' tattoo across the small of her back, reaching down in the middle to the top of her asscrack. Her bush, glistening with sex wetness was the same beautiful shade of dark brown as her head. She had a fantastic figure and knew it, and liked flaunting it.

"Your turn now". Emma pushed me back on the bed, and pulled off my long harness boots. I stood up and she undid my heavy leather belt and the top button of my leather jeans, pulling them down; I stepped out of them. This left only my black leather thong pouch with my prick still encased in the shiny black condom dangling down out of the lacing. Emma bent down and gently removed the condom with its weight of jizz in the tip, and carefully unlaced the thong pouch, loosening the waistband and pulling it down with the leather strap that went up my asscrack. After sniffing the inside of the soft leather pouch she put it with my other clothes. I was now butt-naked like Emma, and she walked around me eyeing me up and down

"Nice body. Good six-pack. Looks as though you keep fit," was her comment.

I followed her to the bathroom where she had a big modern high pressure drencher shower, with plenty of room in the cubicle for both of us. We stepped in, embraced closely skin to skin, pubes to pubes, and started to gently lather each other with shower gel. I concentrated on washing her breasts, and then her little tufts of armpit hair moving on down to her pussy and not forgetting her asscrack. She focused first on my hairy asscrack which she had not previously seen or touched. She playfully ran her finger round and slightly into my anus and I felt my cock stir; she saw it and started to wash and massage wash my cock and balls with the predictable result. We hugged and kissed again with my erect cock squeezed vertically between us.

trasaro
trasaro
11 Followers
12