The Booted Barberess Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
trasaro
trasaro
10 Followers

Emma glanced at the clock. "Perhaps we should stop now and pick this up again later," she said, "since we are due in the pub in about 20 minutes, and you have to choose which of my boots you want me to wear."

"Ok," I said, a little reluctantly. So we quickly finished our washing and drying, and put on bathrobes. Emma led me into a small spare bedroom, where she kept her boots. I was expecting to see quite a few, but she had at least twenty pairs – many different styles, but mostly over-the-knee or thigh high. The heel heights also varied from flat to about 6 inches or more. I particularly liked a pair of low heel chap boots, but after deliberation picked out a pair of pull-on mid-thigh boots in thick tan leather, with chunky Cuban style heels. "One of my very favourites too," said Emma. "If you take your clothes into the bathroom you can dress there."

I did not have many choices to make. I put on my black Levis, going 'commando' this time, with my spare t-shirt and harness boots, and then went downstairs to wait for Emma. She came down 10 minutes later wearing a pair of stone-washed ultra -skinny blue jeans with a number of fashionable rips in them, tucked into the thigh high boots I had selected, which looked every bit as good on her as I had hoped. She had chosen a wide leather belt matching the boots, a check shirt and a cream shaggy fake-fur gilet, open at the front. Her hair hung loose about her shoulders, and she had used very little makeup. I was pleased to see she wore the boot earrings, and when I went over to kiss her I wondered whether she had washed them. I was pleased to find she had not – and indeed I suspected she had 'freshened' them with a little new cunt juice.

"You look and smell great."

"Your favourite scent!" she said.

To be continued...

trasaro
trasaro
10 Followers
12