The Booth

Story Info
Sam stops by video booth.
1.1k words
3.21
20k
2
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

All people in this story are 18 or older. Any comments or feedback are welcome. Please feel free to PM me or post comments at end. Trying my hand at writing. Thank you.

Sam was heading home from work and had a hard on that would just not go away. He decided to stop at one of the local adult bookstores and hit the video booths.

Sam noticed a new store since the last he came by this way. He pulled in and the lot was almost empty. Sam parked and went inside.

The place was really nice. It had DVD's and sex toys in aisles and on the walls. There was a section for bondage items and one for lingerie as well. There was neon on the walls and music playing. He saw there was a viewing area in the back.

Walking up to the counter he asked for some change and went into the booth area in the back. It was very dark and took a minute for his eyes to adjust when he entered the section. He could hear a few movies playing, the moans and music playing. It was a large room with 20 booths in the middle. He walked around the booth area before picking booth twelve.

He went in and closed the door. It was a small booth with a plastic chair in the corner. Sam put in a couple of dollars and scanned through the film offerings. There was quite a selection, lesbians, gangbangs, gay porn, transsexuals, etc. He stopped on the video showing two girls blowing a guy.

Sam dropped his pants and sat down on the chair. Leaning back he started to jerk his hard cock.

There was a blonde and brunette sucking on a guy's dick. It was a view from the top so it looked like they were blowing Sam.

Sam pumped his dick to the verge of cumming and slowed down to make it last. He did this for about five minutes then decided it was time to blow his load. Sam spit on his cock and really started to jerk it.

He closed his eyes and was about to cum. He could imagine that blonde with the 36c tits taking him all the way in her mouth as the brunette squeezed his balls.

Then it sounded as if someone was going to burst through the wall and come in his booth. Sam jumped up. He was pissed and scared. Then it happened again, bam.

"What the Fuck?" Sam called out.

He had lost his erection and was putting his pants on when it happened again.

Sam went out into the hall and knocked on the door of the booth next to him.

"What's going on in there?"

"Hello."

The door opened the second time he knocked. Someone had turned the knob so it popped open just an inch.

Sam knocked again. "Hello," he said again.

Only the sounds of a movie came out of the booth. The flickering from the screen coming through the gap.

He looked left and right and no one was in the hall.

Sam swallowed and decided to just walk away. He turned and started to leave.

"Sorry," came a female voice from behind.

Sam spun around and there was a topless brunette in the doorway of the booth. She had 36c tits and a pretty face and tight stomach.

"Uh, are you ok in there?" Sam asked.

"Wanna come in and see?" the woman responded with a chuckle.

"What the fuck," Sam muttered to himself.

The girl disappeared into the booth again leaving the door slightly open.

Sam stood there for a minute. Usually he just came to these booths jerked off onto the floor and left. He had never gone into someone else's booth before. He always figured it was just horny guys in there.

He walked up to the door, booth 13, placing a hand on the doorknob.

"Fuck it," he said out loud and stepped in.

The brunette closed the door behind him. She walked up and grabbed his dick through his pants.

The booth was the same as the others. Sam wondered what the banging on the wall had been. It couldn't have been made by this hot woman in front of him, he thought.

"I'm Jean," she said as she was taking down his pants.

She pushed him against the wall and knelt in front of him. She licked his cock from the balls to the head and then back down.

Sam leaned against the wall not believing what was happening.

Jean took his cock in her mouth and started to work it in as her other hand squeezed his balls.

Sam grabbed her head as she worked his prick in and out of her mouth.

He opened his eyes for a moment and notice that the video screen was just showing static, which was weird. He could give a fuck though thanks to the blowjob he was getting.

Closing his eyes he rested his head against the wall again.

Jean had her hands on his ass now as she was taking him all the way into her mouth.

Sam was getting ready to cum. His eyes were closed tight. He felt his cock all the way in her mouth. His balls hitting her chin and her nose on his skin.

"Fuck," he said out loud as his knees were buckling.

Then he felt as her tongue licked his balls as his cock filled her mouth.

It felt so good he looked down at her. It was unbelievable he thought. Just then she looked up at him. She had beautiful brown eyes.

Looking up at him as she took him all the way in then out.

Stopping once to ask how he liked it.

Sam was speechless.

Jean snarled and then took him all the way in again. She put out her tongue to lick his balls.

It was the best felling he ever felt. Sam closed his eyes just about to cum.

When he felt her tongue slither past his balls to his asshole. His eyes popped open and looked down at her.

She was looking up and her eyes had turned totally black. Her nails dug into his ass and she pulled him towards her with incredible strength.

Sam's head went flying across the booth and slammed on the opposite wall. He felt his body being pushed into the wall that had the monitor on it. It gave way when he hit it.

Sam fell into a dark pit with a few other bodies in it. As he was blacking out he had seen all of them had their pants down and their heads cracked open, small reptile creatures nibbling on the bodies.

"What the fuck," he thought to himself just before he passed out for the last time.