The Booth

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Slut4bbc69
Slut4bbc69
410 Followers

Several minutes passed as he showed no signs of letting up on his assault. Meanwhile she lost herself in the mixture of succumbing to his onslaught along with the combination of the continued poking and prodding of her body by hands of other men outside. Someone was working on her left breast and nipple with a firm enough grasp to cause considerable pain. Her other nipple was occupied as well, it stung from either being pinched or bitten, or perhaps even a combination of both.

Curious as to when and where the man inside her might cum, her husband vocalized his curiosity. "Do you think he will cum inside you?"

"Ahhhh, fuck!" she wailed, coming closer to orgasm from the thought of this anonymous black man pumping his seed inside her womb.

Her faceless companion's final stabbing jabs came signaling his approaching climax, and with them the tip of his penis reached new depths within her. She felt her cervix first tickled by the head of his dick, then slammed into as the invasion of her sexual innards peaked. She knew a massive orgasm was rapidly approaching. The sensitivity of being bottomed out overcame her. A fire erupted deep in her bowels and traveled into the core of her body, then quickly spread out like an electrical current into her arms, legs, up her spine, and into her head where it erupted into a shrill scream lasting for a seeming eternity. It felt like she was plugged into an electrical socket as every nerve ending in her body came alive and pulsed with raw passion.

As the overwhelming felling began to subside, she was again acutely aware of the strangers cock still buried tight in her body. She could clearly feel his manhood spasm and twitch as his heavy load emptied into her pussy.

She attempted to catch her breath in the aftermath of one of the most tremendous orgasms she remembered experiencing. "It feels like he shot a bucketful of cum inside my pussy. I can feel it sloshing around inside me... all wet and sticky." Her words slurred slightly from lack of breath and sheer exhaustion.

Her eyes opened again for the first time in nearly twenty minutes of intense sex. Her husband had a look of shock and dismay as he stared open mouthed and starry eyed at her. He looked absolutely speechless as he had just witnessed the most perverse scene ever from his wife. Not to mention the most intensely sexually satisfied she ever looked and sounded.

A slap on the sides of her thighs and a quick withdraw let her know that this first man was done with her, for the moment anyway. Not even a second passed as a new torso appeared between her thighs. Her sexual appetite may have just been quenched, but this group was even close to being done with her.

This new gentleman abruptly showed he was anything but gentle. It felt like nearly a whole hand dove inside her as he pushed three fingers inside her now expanded cunt. The invading digits turned side to side stretching her even further before making a scooping motion against the bottom of her honey hole. As his digits exited her hole, they drug out a enormous deposit of semen. she felt it smeared around her labia, down on her taint, and across her asshole. Immediately a finger plunged into her tight anus up to the second knuckle, after a few rapid strokes it was joined by a second finger forcing it's way into her bowels.

Her scream started low then wound up to a high pitch. "ahhhhhhhHHHHHH!"

Not knowing the cause of her sudden shrill, and assuming someone else just slipped their cock into her, her husband just smiled at her loud exclamation. As the individual outside has his way with her rectum, he just leaned over and gave his wife a reassuring kiss on the forehead.

When the probing of her ass no longer satisfied her playmate, his fingers withdrew and were replaced by the head of his cock at the entrance to her guts. Having been already widened and stretched helped her sphincter relax as his mushroom head parted the orifice. She felt a burning sensation as her anal muscle spread and opened to new extents. Her tiny anus accommodated his girth and size rather well considering how quickly he plunged into her. She felt stimulated unfathomably deep inside her rectum as he bottomed out on his first stroke inward.

Her face turned bright red as her breathing stopped momentarily to absorb all that was happening to her body. She exhaled with a low moan preparing herself for the coming onslaught of hammering thrusts that she just knew would begin at any moment. In a brief moment of silence, before the pelting began, she whimpered in an exhausted tone to her husband, "He's in my ass".

Barely able to contain his own excitement over the thought of a black dick in her ass, he fumbled at his own zipper attempting to free his own cock. He watched her head begin to bounce up and down as the intruder in her anus began pumping away inside her. As his own manhood came free of his pants and into his own hand, he confirmed what he already knew with a nasty question. "You getting fucked in your ass aren't you?"

She could hardly formulate a response as her focus was on accepting another mans cock meat in her tight asshole. He took no mercy on her as he opened her up and stretched her out. Her husband sat and stroked his own shaft while visions of her puckered ass being stretched by a black cock flooded his imagination.

"Oh my FUCKING god! He's ripping me apart with a HUGE black cock!!" As she shrieked, her body beginning to spasm and slip into convulsions. "I fucking love the way it hurts me!"

Her husband delighted in the lewd words she used, and the obvious signs she was quickly blossoming into a lascivious sex craving slut and shameless whore. Her nasty tone combined with the erotic torment of his own imagination quickly brought him to the brink of orgasm. "Your so hot right now honey, I'm gonna cum."

She tilted her head back and caught sight of her spouses shaft being ferociously stoked. Knowing a few lavish words would send him over the edge, she muttered: "Cum in your slutty wife's mouth, give this married whore a taste of cum."

He felt his load about to burst out the tip of his cock. Leaning forward as quickly as possible, he slipped the tip just inside her lips before unleashing a stream of semen. He drained every last drop in her which she greedily swallowed with pleasure. He collapsed back on the seat and tried to recover from his own climax, but could tell she was quickly approaching another orgasm herself from her fast paced whimperish moans.

The steady rhythm and pulverizing of her ass hole continued outside. She felt the sharp tingle of nerve endings in her colon that she never knew existed as he pummeled her. A second orgasm began to tear through her body leaving her wailing ear piercing curses into the confines of the booth.

"Fucking use me like a filthy slut, YESSSS. Use my white fuck holes."

She shook and moaned, succumbing to the second and more intense orgasm letting it take hold of her emotionally and physically. A wave of satisfaction and bliss filled her as she slipped into almost a sexual coma of sorts.

Wave after wave of lust filled men continued to come at her taking their turn on the helpless wench. The count of how many and exact numbers lost meaning as the time went by. Eventually, time seemed to loose all meaning in the booth, seemingly hours went by as a married woman screamed obscenities and moaned sounds like she had never made before in her life. some of her groans seemed pleasure oriented, and some seemed to blend a mix of pleasure and pain. She was truly overcome by the sheer righteous power of her captors. Fingers, hands, and lips continued molesting her everywhere... saying 'we own your body' and 'you belong to us now'. She could feel how swollen and raw her pussy was even without being able to lower her hand to her own sex. She felt completely used, and was totally delighted in the feeling.

At some point, when she felt like she just couldn't take any more cock in her holes, it all stopped abruptly. The beating of the music died, a final dick popped out of her cunt, and a few parting slaps and nipple twists signaled the end. Clearly they had all had their fun with her, some probably several times. As all the muffled voices trailed off and died down, they married couple both heard the sound of the lock on the side door to the booth coming free.

As he collected himself, and started to rise, he heard his wife say in sheer exhaustion "Fuck. I don't think I can move, but get me out of here. Your slut wife has had enough."

The moment he exited his temporary confinement, the stench of sex and sweat flooded his nostrils. The bright overhead lights were a vast difference from the dimly lit space he just exited, his eyes struggled to re-adjust in the brightness.

As he stepped around the corner to see his wife's body, the first thing that came to his attention was how she was positioned on the bench. Her legs were up in the stirrups which spread her open very wide, to the point of looking very uncomfortable for her, but to allow easy access to the gentlemen using her body. They obviously had very easy access to her holes in her present state.

The second thing to catch is eye was what appeared to be something on her skin. His eyes strained to adjust, and as they did it became apparent that it was words written on her skin. Clearly written with a black magic marker were several phrases on various parts of her body. The first that caught his eye was the writing across her belly, it was very large and read "CUNT 4 BBC" with an very thickly drawn arrow pointing down to her crotch. Across her chest and tits was written "WHITE WHORE", and then he noticed the "CUM DUMP" and "BLACK SLUT" scribed on each of her thighs. The contrast between the dark lettering and her white skin was that much more exhilarating with the filthy words on her.

Other signs of their disregard for her body stuck out as he surveyed the scene. She had large and very obvious hickies left around her body. Traces of where their mouths had been on her included the top and sides of one breast, all around the areola of the other, down her belly, several random spots above and just to the sides of her outer labia, and all down her legs with a concentration on her calves too.

The amount of semen on her was unbelievable, large globs of cum still clung to her skin everywhere. Pools of sperm developed in her belly button and against her neck where it collected and lay with thick white chunks floating in clearer pools of the liquid. The variance in texture of the jism on her suggested all the different cocks it came from over the course of the evening. Trails of sticky moisture ran off the curvy sides of her breasts and torso where it connected with the black leather of the bench below forming even more pools and showing off the milky contrast against its black background.

Her cunt was a mess. Swollen and red from consistent pounding and abuse, and leaking a virtual river of cum, it was quite a sight to see from his own wife's vagina. Her small stretch of pubic hair was holding more semen in its few brunette hairs than he though could possibly stay in the thatch of hair without leaking out. The lips of her labia lay wide open displaying the stretched and gaping hole of her love canal. They had certainly loosened her up over the night as he was able to peer deep into her insides without much strain. Another large deposit of sperm was visible just inside her pussy, waiting to come gushing out any second.

As he examined the aftermath of the entire scene, he felt aroused and contented, yet shamed. Most men upon witnessing their wife as an abused product of a black gang bang would be angered or upset at the least. Yet he instead delighted in seeing her become the object of lewd sexual desire for men who only viewed her as a piece of white fuck meat. All the apparent signs of disregard for her body were only fueling his appetite that much further.

Finally after he'd has his fill of studying the scene, her stepped towards her head and removed the lock to slide up her neck restraint and free her from the inside of the booth. All she could manage was a loud sigh of exhaustion as appreciation. The clanging of her wrist restraints at her sides made her husband aware she still needed further assistance. He removed the cuff on her right side then stepped around to do the same with her left. That's when he noticed another glaring symbol of humiliation to her, they had written "WHORE WIFE" on her left hand with a small arrow leading to her wedding banded finger. It brought a smile to his face and then he released her left arm as well.

When she felt her hubby remove her legs from the stirrups, she knew she could finally stand up. As she raised up off the bench, a loud sound of sticky leather erupted as her skin separated from the cum coated bench.

"My God!" was all she muttered as she glanced down her body for the first time seeing all the writing, hickies, cum, signs of her abuse and crude sexual usage. The loads of jism still inside her vagina quickly ran out of her gaping hole as she rose, she could feel the fluid run out of her insides and pour down her inner thigh.

Realizing she needed a towel or something to clean herself up, he searched around the immediate area but found nothing to pat her dry with, not even her own clothes that she arrived in. They seemed to have been removed from where she had left them on purpose, perhaps to add an even deeper level of humiliation. Too sore and tired to raise much concern, she began just walking toward the front door in the nude and messy state she was in.

A tripod seemingly meant for a camera stood in a corner of the scene on their way out. It's camera was gone but the stand was evidence of the scene being captured on video for someone's later amusement. It certainly stole any morsel of dignity she had left, yet all either of them could think of was how fun it would be to see that movie.

Slut4bbc69
Slut4bbc69
410 Followers
12