The Booty Call

Story Info
Late night fun for a couple of ladies.
1.1k words
3.93
16.5k
6
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The phone rang, waking me from a deep sleep. "Hello?" I said, my voice barely a whisper.

"Im on my way. Be there in 20 minutes"

"Ok." I said, and hung up the phone. Wiping the sleep from eyes, I staggered to the bathroom to take a quick shower.

When I came out, I saw that I still had about five minutes, so I went out to the living room and plopped down on the couch, still nude, to watch TV. I fingered my pussy while I flipped the channels, figuring that would be the extent of my foreplay for the evening. I had actually gotten myself pretty wet by the time the special knock came.

Moving to the door, I opened it to reveal her standing there, wearing an open trench coat, a pair of heels and nothing else. I stared for a moment, drinking in all of her sexiness. "You gonna let me in or what?" she said, impatient as always.

Standing to one side, I welcomed her into my place. I had barely gotten the door closed before she was on me, my back pinned to the wall, her tongue invading my mouth. I returned the kiss with as much passion as I was receiving, only just then realizing how much I'd missed her touch over the past few days. Our rendezvous had become less frequent because of the commitments of her job and family, so I make sure I throw myself fully into every encounter we have. Tonight would be no different.

Pulling her closer to me, I enjoyed the feeling of her breasts pressed against me, the inner part of her thigh rubbing the outer part of mine and the strength of her hands as she gripped my ass. I felt one of her hands leave my butt and, knowing where it was going, I parted my legs to give her easy access. She moaned when she felt the heat from my wet pussy and released our kiss.

Using her tongue, she made a trail from my neck, down between my breasts, across my stomach, through my pubic hair, right to my clit. I jumped when she touched it, not realizing just how sensitive it was. Putting both my legs over her shoulders, she braced me against the wall, and went to work on my pussy.

She had been blessed with an extremely long tongue and had taken great care to learn how to use it well. First she slid it between my lips and I felt its roughness pass over clit and cunt, with the tip lightly touching my asshole. Back and forth she went, from clit to ass, with me riding her tongue to my first orgasm of the night.

Satisfied once again that she could still make me come faster then anyone in the world, she stuck her tongue as deep in my pussy as she could, until I could feel her breathing on my bush. With neck muscles strong from years at the gym, she began to fuck me, as furiously as any dick I'd ever had. Back and forth, in and out, she pounded her face into my soaking wet twat. Within moments, I'd cum again.

Pulling her tongue from my pussy, she licked her juice covered lips slowly, as if tasting me for the first time. Taking my legs from her shoulders, she retraced her route down my body back up to my face. When she got there, she kissed me again, almost as passionately as before. I tasted my sweetness and found myself even more horny, and in need of more. Pushing her down to the floor, I laid her on her back so I could have my fun.

Spreading her legs, I brought myself face to face with her treasure. I took a moment to take in the beautiful aroma you can only get from a pussy in heat. Leaning in closer, I used my tongue to quickly flick her clit, causing her to jump. I did this a few more times, until she popped her head up and screamed "Will you stop fucking around and eat me!?! Damn!"

Smiling, I dipped my head down and started to work on her smoldering cunt. Sucking her clit deeply into my mouth, I started to lick the underside of the head, just behind her piercing where she's the most sensitive. That always drove her wild and tonight was no exception. She went from squirming to wiggling to whole body gyrations in very short time. I rode every movement like a cowboy riding a bucking bronco.

When her moans started to lose some of their volume, I decided to take it to the next level. Sliding two fingers into her soaking wet pussy, I found the rough, ridged area that marked her G-spot. Rubbing it in a circle with a small amount of pressure was enough to send her back to the edge. The room was soon filled with the wet, squishy sounds of my fingers and tongue pleasuring her cunt.

I kept this up for a while, until she started begging for me to make her cum. Knowing that there was one sure way to do so, I began working my hand into her pussy, one finger at a time. Once my hand was fully inside her, I moved my body up the length of hers, until we were face to face. Planting my mouth on hers, I kissed her deeply, feeling the passion and urgency flow from her body to mine.

I positioned myself on top of her, with my hips behind my inserted hand. Slowly I began to fuck her, my hand stretching her twat like her husband's dick could never do. I tried to start slow, but bucked back to me faster and faster, begging me to give hard and rough. Not wanting to disappoint, I pounded myself into her, giving her the thorough fucking she craved. The faster I went, the closer she got to the edge, until finally she came, screaming at the top of her lungs.

She laid there trembling from the aftershocks, as I worked my hand out of her tightening hole. Lying beside her on the floor, I watched as her breathing returned to normal and the flushness left her face. When was back to herself, she opened her eyes, looked up at me and smiled. "Thanks, baby. I needed that." she said. Giving me a quick peck on the lips, she got up and put on her coat. "I'll call you, ok?"

"Ok."

With a smile, she was out the door and gone. I laid there for a moment, wishing things were different, before getting myself up and heading back to bed to give myself one more nut before going back to sleep.