The Bored Secretary

Story Info
What to do in the empty office with the mail boy?
2.3k words
52k
11
3
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
DireLilith
DireLilith
518 Followers

The pen was going tap-tap-tap on Becky's desk. She glanced at the clock. The office was so dead. There were no appointments today. It was Friday. Half the employees had taken ill mysteriously.

So Becky had nothing to do. At all.

Suddenly the service elevator down the hall opened. Becky turned her green eyes in that direction. It was Tom, the new mailroom boy with his little wheeled cart. He stopped at the empty cubicles, reading the labels on each envelope and depositing it in the right inbox or on the right desk. He whistled slightly as he came closer towards Becky.

She studied him as he came, his brown hair properly coifed and swept off to one side, his clear blue eyes and genuine smile. Becky rested her chin in the palm of one hand, elbow on her desk, free hand tap-tap-tapping the pen on her notepad.

Tom. New mailroom boy. He was what, twenty-three years old? Not that much younger than herself. But she had been working at this company for a very long time, since the president of the executive had noticed her in a coffee shop and taken her on a few dates. He'd been impressed with her, um, manner. And he'd wanted her to stick around.

Of course, they hadn't seen each other very often since then. He was the closest thing she had to a steady relationship, but she was free to do what, or who, she wanted.

Tom. Tom, Tom, Tom, Becky thought, licking her lips as the young man got closer.

Then he was in front of her, smiling down at her as he handed her an envelope with the company name on it.

"Hi, Tom, how are you today?"

"Great, Miss Rebecca."

"You can call be Becky," she said, smiling up at him and leaning forward.

Tom smiled winningly back at her and seemed to hesitate before going back to his wheeled cart. As he began to head back towards the elevator, he turned and looked back.

Becky was staring at him, watching his ass in his tight black slacks. He winked at her and continued towards the elevator.

It didn't take Becky but a few seconds to act on what she wanted to do. She hit a button on her phone, took off her dark-rimmed glasses and threw them on the desk. Then she stood up and walked quickly after Tom, undoing the chopstick hair sticks she had used to keep her red-brown locks in a bun and tucking them into the front pocket of her tailored suit.

Tom hadn't noticed she was following him. He wheeled his cart into the elevator. When he turned around to punch the buttons for the next floor, Becky was there, quickly reaching out and hitting the button to close the doors.

Tom was startled, Becky could see that. She leaned against the back of the elevator, her green eyes on his, and fluffed her hair out around her shoulders. She'd always been admired for her dark auburn locks.

"So," she said. "Where are we going, Tom?"

"Uh," he said, staring at her and gulping. "Fourth floor, I guess. I have – have to make a pick up."

Becky looked up, counting numbers. Fourth floor…that wouldn't give them very much time. She looked back over at Tom.

Putting her fingers on her jacket, Becky undid the lower buttons, the ones that kept the waist of the jacket tight around her slender form. The jacket opened, and she smiled as Tom's eyes were drawn to the blouse she was wearing, a sheer white top that was almost see-through. She knew he could see the black brassiere she was wearing underneath. And she knew he liked it.

Then the fourth floor bell dinged, and Becky rested against the back of the elevator again, smiling as Tom hit the button that would keep the elevator open while he did his rounds.

He was back in a flash, faster than usual, Becky could bet. He slowly reached for the button to close the door, but Becky beat him to it, using it as an excuse to come to his side of the steel service elevator.

She could smell his expensive cologne, and the scent that was all his own. She was making him nervous, and he was beginning to sweat.

"Don't worry," she whispered, her lips near his neck. "No one's around today. It's National Goof Off Day. There's no one to hear you scream."

Tom gulped at her words and she laughed lightly at her joke. Then she put her hands on his stomach. Lower, and lower, and lower, she dropped her fingers, until she was cupping his groin.

He was hard. And he was big. He shivered against her as she pressed her hand firmer into his shaft. Then Becky began to outline his cock through his slacks, rubbing the shaft with her fingertips.

The next floor dinged, and Tom almost jumped as the doors opened. Becky leaned against the back wall again, watching as Tom walked around the cubicles, his face flushed. Quickly, he came back to her, forgetting to close the doors as he moved up against her. Now his mouth was on her neck. Becky spread her legs and kicked off one shoe, using her bare toe to hit the button to close the elevator doors.

"We don't want to put on a show for the few people around, now do we?" she whispered.

Tom looked down at her, shaking his head.

Becky ran her hands around his shoulders and back. He was so hard, so big. He was probably in football, one of those kids that paid for college by getting a scholarship. The thought made her stomach warm over and her nipples tingle, and she pressed against him.

Then his mouth was seeking hers. Becky immediately parted her lips against his, and their tongues met in a hot and frenzied kiss. His hands were on her blouse, squeezing her round breasts through the material. Becky pushed his hands aside and undid the buttons of her blouse before he ripped them open.

"You're so anxious. I like a man who really wants it," she said huskily.

Tom's hands were all over Becky's tits now, rubbing and squeezing them, caressing them through her silken brassiere. She moaned. His palms were just the right size.

The next floor dinged, and Becky pushed against Tom's chest.

Off he went again, hurriedly doing his rounds, dropping letters off and picking up packages. Then he was back in the elevator.

He wasted no time in dropping his mouth to Becky's chest, pushing her tits together and lapping at the sweet crevice created in her cleavage. She toed the button to close the doors again, and then moved her fingers under Tom's chin, undoing the front clasp of her bra.

Her tits spilled against his face and he groaned with her as his tongue ran over the now-exposed flesh. He moved her breasts together, firmly, licking at both nipples. Then he was biting them, hungrily suckling them, one to the other.

Becky ran her hands in his hair, pressing her head back against the elevator wall. Tom's mouth was going lower, his hands were on her thighs now. Then she realized he was sitting her back on the railing that ran along three of the elevator's walls, lifting her round buttocks up onto it so he could push her skirt back.

Becky looked down, gasping, as he nuzzled against her thighs. The floor dinged, and she pushed him away, standing up again.

Tom ran out, doing his rounds quickly, and running back to the elevator. He hit the button to close the doors, then hit the thirtieth floor. They were on the third one. They had time, since it was an old elevator, the kind that give people butterflies still as they ride it.

Tom picked Becky up by her ass again, his large hands cupping her small bottom easily and setting her back on the railing. She gripped it, on either side, then put her feet out to rest on the railing on the side walls of the elevator.

Quickly, Tom pushed her tight business skirt back, lifting her so he could push it up around her waist, out of his way.

She was naked underneath, the way her boss liked her to be. Tom gasped, then eagerly shoved his face against her mons. Soon, he was licking at her, licking over her swollen labia.

Becky moaned, beginning to sweat. Tom had her spread wide like this. His fingers joined his tongue, and soon he was prying her open, finding her deepest folds and licking at them. He swirled his tongue into her canal, causing Becky to squeal. He put a thick finger there, joined with his tongue, and began to finger fuck and tongue fuck her aching throbbing pussy.

Becky shook her head, her hair flying wildly around. She couldn't move, couldn't grind against him as she wanted because her legs and hands were holding her up. She dared to release one railing and put her fingers in his hair again. That made him go harder into her, against her.

Becky was cumming, Tom's tongue over her clitoris, just as the elevator dinged for the thirtieth floor. He lapped at her pussy as the doors opened, drinking her juices in, then turning quickly around to push his cart out.

Becky stayed where she was. There was no one on this floor, it was an executive floor. They would all be out golfing on a day like today. Becky panted, sitting awkwardly, waiting for Tom to come back.

Finally, he did.

He stood in front of her, hitting the buttons to close the doors. As they closed behind him, Becky looked up at him, panting still and out of breath. He was unbuckling his belt, pulling his pants down, and showing her the biggest cock she'd seen in a long time. He stroked it confidently, making Becky's eyes go wider as it grew even more. Then he moved towards her.

Becky wanted him, she wanted more of him. She couldn't believe it, but she did.

Tom pulled her to him, and kissed her, deeply, pulling her legs off of the rails until she was standing on shaky feet again. Then he turned her around towards the wall.

She could feel the heat of his cock against her bare ass now. His lips were against the back of her neck, and one of his hands was playing in her hair, sweeping the dark red mass off to one side. He turned her head so her cheek was pressed against the cool metal of the elevator's back wall. Then he gripped her hips and pulled them back towards him, making her backside push out and her spine arch.

She could feel his fingers probing her wet cunt. Tom's breath was hot in her ear. Then he was watching himself. She felt the heat of his cock head as he began to play and tease at her swollen lips. He was getting himself ready to enter her, and Becky imagined what it would feel like once he began to plunder her aching puss.

Then he was parting her ass cheeks. Becky's eyes went wide. Tom's fingers were wet and soaking as he probed her anus, teasing at her puckered flower before pushing gently inside. Now he was watching her face.

Becky was flushed with embarrassment and with desire. She'd never had this done before. And he was so big!

She could feel the wet head of his cock against her asshole now. It was scorching hot, so unfamiliar. He teased at her flesh, not looking at her face anymore, but watching as his hard head dented her ass. He poked and prodded. Then finally, he gave a strong, hard thrust, and he was inside.

Becky squeezed her eyes shut, moaning as the large bulbous cock head slipped past the muscular ring of her ass and went inside. For a few moments, Tom just left it there. Then he began to push further in.

It was as if Becky could feel every ridge and vein of Tom's thick long cock as he pushed deeper and deeper inside her. Her ass was on fire, and the fire spread into her groin and guts as he went further inside.

Soon, he was pressed up against her again, biting her shoulder through her blouse as he buried himself to the hilt and base of his groin.

She wanted to cry out, but she felt like she was pinned and immobile. And it felt like her body had become filled with lava, or liquid fire. It wasn't such a bad feeling.

Tom began to thrust and pump in and out of Becky. She felt him slowly draw himself out, almost completely, then thrust back in. He did that slowly for a bit, then began to speed up. He was groaning in her ear.

Becky pushed her ass out for him more, and he gripped her hip tightly. Then he slipped his hand around to her front, cupping her pussy and beginning to stroke her soaking wet folds. His other hand was still tightly entwined in her hair. Tom turned her head and sucked on her lips while he began to viciously pound her ass. It made Becky cum again, her whole body shaking as a mind-blowing orgasm.

Then Tom was ready to cum. He released her hair and her cunt, and grabbed a hip in each hand. With his pants around his ankles, he pounded into her ass, holding her close and pushing her away with his own rhythm.

Becky felt him bursting inside her as he came, his hot seed pumping into her through his rigid cock. He groaned and cried out.

Then the door dinged. Becky looked sideways. They were on the first floor, the parking lot floor.

Becky looked over her shoulder, around Tom, who was panting and sweating.

Standing in the doorway was her boss, and a few other members of the executive.

"Oh! Well, hello Becky. I see you've met my son, Tom…"

DireLilith
DireLilith
518 Followers
  • COMMENTS
3 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
little missing

Biggest cock she had seen in a long time, + her first anal experience.....no lube at all, forced in, and fucked hard = orgasm?

you've never given a woman anal I assume.

CopyCarverCopyCarverover 16 years ago
Are there any job openings at the company?

Gives a whole new meaning to "fringe benefits."

walkingeaglewalkingeagleover 16 years ago
Great fantasy! Great job!

I really enjoyed this! Very erotic and very arousing! Great job!

Share this Story

Similar Stories

Housewife and the Boy Ch. 01 Nancy is taken unawares.in NonConsent/Reluctance
Secretary to Slut - Susan's Journey Ch. 01 She lets her inhibitions drop at interview.in Novels and Novellas
Mom Sent Back to School Ch. 01 Mom in a school uniform.in Fetish
Cathouse Tuesday - Kelli Signs Up! Mormon wife and mother signs on at Cathouse Tuesdays.in Loving Wives
First Days as a Slut Ch. 01 Tina starts her journey to complete slut.in Group Sex
More Stories