The Borrowed Room

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Finally I couldn't take it any more. My arm went limp and the belt dropped to the floor. Sweat was dripping down into my eyes and my fingers were curled into her hair rather tightly. The orgasm was racing down my spine like a blazing hot frozen locomotive out of control.

"Aaah! Oh fuck... good girl... Mmmmmm... good girl... Aaaahhhhhhhhhhh..." My back arched and my mind flew away in a tempest. As if from miles and miles away I could feel my hot sticky come flooding her mouth and the indescribable ecstasy of her swallowing each and every drop. One small part of my mind which remained rational announced with surprise that I had come more than once, which had never happened before.

The announcement was noted, filed and forgotten. I was busy.

A little while later found us laying back on the futon, totally exhausted. Mari lay on her tummy with her head on my chest, one of her ears tickling the bottom of my chin while I stroked her back softly. She'd been still for so long I was certain she'd fallen asleep.

Looking around the borrowed room, I was more than happy with the accommodations. As I mentioned, it wasn't completely stocked with everything a discerning Dom/me might need, but it was close enough for my needs. I was more than satisfied.

Before I closed my eyes for a little nap of my own I whispered "Mischief managed."

From somewhere down on my chest a small giggle turned into a snore.