The Boss

Story Info
Being naughty at work has it's consequences... and rewards.
2k words
4.43
34.7k
18
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
LLanerla
LLanerla
91 Followers

The clearing of a voice brought my head up from my phone screen like a jack in the box. Damn, caught again. I thought to myself, biting my lip trying to keep the curse words in. My eyes followed Jonathan's body up trying to ignore the flare of heat that course through me at his proximity.

No... no... Lanna... no hots for the boss. I thought desperately for about the millionth time since I was hired.

His arms were crossed over his chest and I had to force the image out of my mind of being held by them... restrained by them. No! I jerked my eyes up to his face... not much better, but at least the waning patience in his eyes cooled the raising heat up in me.

I gulped trying to swallow the tinge of fear that look evoked. "H-Hello, Sir."

A quick look passed over his face, but it was gone before I could analyze it to closely. Desire? Satisfaction? I couldn't tell for sure.

"Lanna... how many times have I caught you with your nose buried in that phone now?" he demanded his voice sending shivers down my spine.

"Ummm... twice?" I guessed not honestly being able to say how many times.

"Five, Lanna. Five times now," he came back his voice growing hard as he spat out the number.

"Yes, Sir. I'm sorry, Sir," I answered ducking my head in shame.

"What am I to do with you? I have spoken to you numerous times... written you up twice. If I do that one more time, Lanna. I'm going to have to fire you."

"No! Please, don't fire me, Sir. I need this job," I begged him. "Please, give me another chance. I'll good I promise."

He turned away and ran his hand through his hair... an action I am ashamed to say I almost drooled at. When he looked back at me, his eyes had darkened with a look I knew all too well.

Desire.

He pulled me out of the chair and hauled me into his office then closed the door firmly. I was too shocked to do anything but stand in the middle of the large room and wait for him to tell me what was going on.

"So... Lanna. You wish for me to just let this go without punishment," he stated walking around me.

"Yes, please, Jonathan," I pleaded.

He stopped in front of me and grasped my chin, forcing me to look into his eyes. My knees were shaking, but I couldn't tell if it was fear or excitement.

"I will not let this go without punishment," he said firmly.

My heart sank to my feet. I couldn't lose this job, it paid well and I was good at it... if I could keep my nose out of my phone. I opened my mouth to plead him one more time, but he held his hand up to silence me.

"However, I will not be able to use the methods I would normally because it would ultimately lead to you losing your job."

I stayed quiet while he spoke not purely out confusion.

"I guess my only option is to punish you myself," he murmured almost to himself as he circled me once more.

I could feel his eyes on me like a caress across my skin. I was fully clothed, but under his gaze I felt more exposed than if I had walked down through city hall with not a shred on. I felt my pussy clinch a bit and it drew a gasp from me. What was going on? I thought almost in a panic.

"If you take your punishment like a good girl I will consider letting you keep your job. Do you understand me?" he said his voice dropping an octave lower causing the shivers to spread lower.

"Yes, Jonathan, "I answered without thought.

Fear and anxiety battled within me threatening to smother the budding arousal. But, even that caused the arousal to grow even more.

"Ten," he said suddenly causing me to jump.

"Ten, what?" I asked breathlessly.

"Ten swats... yes I think that ought to do it for a first time," he answered.

"Wha-?" I gasped out shocked.

Surely, he wasn't going to spank me? Was he? And why did the idea turn me on so much that my panties were soaked already. The idea of bending over his lap and his strong hands on my ass made my head float and my knees week. My heart pounded so loud that I barely heard the next words out of his mouth.

He pointed to his desk. "Bend over."

"Huh?"

He raised an eyebrow and the frown on his lips deepened. "I do not like being questioned, Lanna. That's five more swats."

I raced over to the desk only hesitating a split second before bending over it and waited for what was to come. Coming up behind me, he jerked my pants to my ankles with one swift move. Horrified, I shot upright in such a hurry that I almost tripped over my own pants. However, Jonathan caught me and pressed me back down over the desk with one strong hand.

"Stay there," he ordered me. "You will take your spankings like a good girl and this will remind you for days to come who is in the boss here."

I whimpered from anxiety... fear... and arousal. Please don't let him look down at my panties, I thought to myself in horror. I did not need the shame of him knowing how turned on I was by what he was doing. Despite my silent pleas and to my absolute horror, my panties were next to go and, in a heartbeat, I was completely exposed to this man. A gentle hand caressed my backside startling me more than it would have had he just spanked me. However, with Jonathan's hand between my shoulders I didn't get far from the desk.

"Such a pretty ass," he murmured. "I can't wait to my hand print on it."

"Jonathan, please...," I whimpered not honestly knowing what I wanted more.

"When my hand is on your ass, my angel. You will call me Sir. Do you understand?"

I whimpered again.

A quick smack on one of my ass cheeks startled a cry from me.

"Come now, my dear, it was all too easy for you earlier. Say 'yes, Sir'," he said a little touch of humor in his voice.

Damn him. I thought to myself.

"Yes, Sir," I groaned out in embarrassment.

"Good girl," he praised.

I shouldn't feel pleased, should I? I shouldn't feel the knot around my heart unwind a bit at his compliment, should I? But I did. In fact, a naughty part of me rose and preened at it. I pleased him and, worse yet, I wanted to do it repeatedly.

"Now... I will count this time. All I want you to do is take your punishment, silently... we wouldn't want anyone to hear you, would we?" he asked.

"No, Sir."

"Good girl," he said.

Without any further preamble, he gave several smacks to each cheek. They were light and left a tingling sensation. Oh, I thought. If they were like this I could easily take fifteen he required. I felt a sense of disappointment that they weren't going to be harder. But, I relaxed into his touch just wanting to get it over with.

"Ready?" he asked suddenly.

"That wasn't it, Sir?" I questioned in disbelief.

"Oh no, my gorgeous pet. We've only begun," he said with as evil chuckle.

"What do you me-ahhhhh!" the last words flew out of my mouth as a cry as he brought his hand down for the first swat. My backside flared immediately with a dark pain that quickly eased to a strange arousal that confused me more than anything else that happened.

"Silent," he reminded me gently.

A hard hand fell on the other cheek sending it blazing as badly as the first one. However, the pain soothed away to the same pleasure. The next two fell in quick succession finding another untouched area on my backside. I heard his voice keeping count in a firm steady tone and found myself concentrating on that to keep from spinning off. My mind was slipping into the rhythm of his blows and before I knew it, the hand that was causing me pain became soothing and caressing.

"Beautiful," he whispered as he touched my bottom almost reverently.

"Thank you, Sir," I whispered back not knowing why.

"Now... your reward for taking your spankings like a good girl."

A finger slid down and pressed into my sopping wet hole, it slid in so easily that it was a fine testament to how hot the spankings had gotten me. He pressed in and out slowly at first than his pace quickened when I moaned and pressed back against that finger.

"Please, Sir," I pleaded needing more.

Another finger joined filling me even more... but not enough... I needed him.

"Please... please, Sir. I need you," I whimpered into the desk.

"What do you need from me?" he demanded.

Oh my god! Wasn't it obvious? I had never been this aroused... this wet... in my entire life and he wanted him to tell me what I needed? Was this a joke?

"Please, I need you inside me!" I whined.

Jonathan chuckled and shoved his fingers deeper inside, pressing in and out more rapidly.

"I am inside you," he teased me.

"No... I need your...," I panted out feeling frustrated.

"My what, beautiful?"

Passion coursed through me so hard that I threw caution to the wind. "Please, Sir. I need your cock inside me."

"Good, girl," he praised me.

I managed a weak smile back at him before he flipped me over to face him. I caught sight of a purely masculine smile moments before he ripped his own pants off and grabbed my hips. I didn't even have time to look down before he took me in one swift thrust. I grabbed his shoulders to hold on, but Jonathan would have none of that. He grasped my wrist and pulled my arms above my head forcing my hands to grasp the other end of the desk.

"You let go, my girl, and I will be forced to stop and give you another five swats," he warned gruffly.

I nodded breathlessly

He smacked my thigh to get my attention. "What do you say, girl?"

"Yes, Sir!" I answered hurriedly.

Yes anything. Just dear god don't stop. I thought to myself... or maybe I said it aloud. I didn't care at that moment. Jonathan leaned over me and slammed into me once more with hard powerful thrust that caused the desk to rattle. But, I wasn't sure if either one of us really cared who could hear it. My body began to tighten and tingle as the pleasure built deep inside me. I strained my hips up to meet his thrusts, but under his powerful hands I couldn't move... couldn't breath... I was his completely. Each powerful stroke slammed against my hardened, sensitive clit sending me spiraling off into the abyss of sensation. The desire built to a boiling point and I could no longer contain the whimpers that spilling from my lips.

"Mmmm, yes," he murmured in appreciation. "God, you're so tight. Cum for your Sir."

I was in no position to deny this man anything, if he had asked me to rename the sky after him I would have in a heart beat. His thrust became more urgent more demanding and the climax that had been looming since we had walked into the room slammed into me hard. Colors soared behind my eyes and my raging heart beat clogged my ears as wave after wave of pure pleasure, pure sensation slammed into me. Vaguely, off in the distance, I heard Jonathans shout of completion and a self-satisfied tingling went through me.

As I floated back down I looked up into his amazing eyes and realized several things all at once.

A. Someone was pounding at the office door.

B. Jonathan had a very pleased smirk on his face

C. My arms were wrapped around his neck.

"Oh, shit," I whispered.

"Miss Lanna. I do believe you disobeyed me. You are going to come home with me and we will discuss further... your discipline."

"Yes, Sir," I said breathlessly.

After all I was in no position to turn down any of his demands.

LLanerla
LLanerla
91 Followers