The Boss

Story Info
The day the boss went down.
872 words
3.4
21.7k
3
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Ann has been married for 10 years and 3 children later she began wondering what else was out there. She had already had an affair with an older man a couple of years ago and lately she began thinking about it again. The first time she did it, it was amazing; this man knew every way to please her. He knew just the right way to rub his hands across her body, which in turn would cause her nipples to become hard with just the slightest touch. The way he kissed her lips made her panties wet with anticipation. The thought of his cock sent her into complete chaos. The time the two of them shared was amazing but soon ended.

Time passed and Ann tried hard to control the sexual urges she had, but found it very hard. Soon she had new neighbors, a young couple to which she quickly bonded with. Ann began having sexual dreams of Chuck. She would dream of him fucking her from behind, licking her tight pink pussy, kissing just the right spot of her neck and in turn begging for his cock to be in her mouth. Sucking every bit of cum from his cock, but that was it, just dreams.

The day came when Ann new it was going to happen again though. She had gone in for a job interview that she new she was destined for, with one perk, one hell of a good looking boss, Steve. Ann shortly started that new job and the feelings began. At first she had this "let me see if I can get him" attitude, which seemed to work but then it turned into more. She began day dreaming about Steve. She could picture him walking up behind her and just ripping her clothes off and grudge fucking on the floor of the office without a care in the world. Daily she would have to excuse herself to the ladies room to clean up her cum filled panties due to dreaming of Steve. It was amazing she thought, just thinking about this man can make me orgasm. Soon Steve began flirting back with her. They sent each other I want to fuck you eyes for months until one day Steve had claimed to be going out of the office for business. Ann was sitting at her desk doing her daily work when the phone rang at 4:45 that afternoon, it was Steve, and he asked if she could hang around for a little while he was on his way back to the office, so she agreed.

Little did she know Steve had something else in mind. He came in the office with some beer and handed her one. Walked to the fridge came back and that's when it happened. Steve leaned in and stuck his tongue so deep in Ann's mouth, she almost cam right then and there. Then he took her into his office and that's where it got good and dirty. He began licking every inch if her body. She was in complete arousal, her nipples were as hard as they could get with out exploding, her body was trembling with excitement and her pussy was wetter than it had ever been.

Her pussy juices were beginning to drip down her legs. Steve could tell she was ready; they both quickly tore their clothes off. They moved towards the desk, Steve pushed everything to the floor and placed her on top of his desk, he slowly began flicking her click with the tip of his tounge, the softer he flicked the more her pussy throbbed. Ann began begging Steve to fuck her but he wanted to finish what he'd started. Soon she began to feel the orgasm building, she was cumming and she wasn't able to control it. " I m cumming she said to Steve and the more she cam the faster he ate her pussy, Steve continued eating her pussy until he had licked up every ounce of pussy juice she had given him. Ann wanted to please him like he had pleased her but he declined, it was all about her today. Steve was now ready to send her into a whirlwind of orgasms.

He started biting her nipples, which were so large even he was amazed, Ann squirmed and moaned with joy, but he wasn't done. Steve began kissing her body from lips to pussy. Just to keep her on the edge, he began fucking her pussy with his fingers, Ann was beyond being in control of herself and began begging for Steve to put his cock in her and with her final request he honored her. With one thrust of Steve's hard throbbing cock, Ann began climaxing from the deepest part of her body, never had she cum like this before. Steve was about to explode but when he felt the hot cum of her pussy he couldn't contain himself any longer. With one final thrust, he blew his wad all inside of Ann.

They fell the floor with exhaustion, each one having one of the best sexual experiences of their lives. They laid in each others arms for awhile and vowed to never tell a sole.