The Boss

Story Info
His new boss has more in mind than the job described.
1.5k words
4.39
114.5k
32

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 10/30/2022
Created 08/02/2009
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She walked with the easy grace of a woman who knew exactly what she wanted and that any man would break their back to give it to her. She had a tall but graceful body, about 5' 8 she wore tight jeans and a black v-neck shirt. When I say tight jeans I mean tight they clung to her legs like they were made of latex. This was by no means a bad thing her legs were long and slender, perfectly toned from wearing high heels. Her shirt revealed just enough to drive any man absolutely crazy wanting to see more of the perfectly formed c-cup breasts nestled inside. This is all before you get to the best part... her butt, showcased by her jeans, moved so hypnotically with each step that had I got more than a fleeting glimpse I would have needed a tissue.

Being new to the job I had no idea if she was a worker or just some chance walk-in I would never see again. But then she made a beeline for my desk and I realised that she was the woman I had talked to on the phone only yesterday, she was my new boss. Veronica as I now remembered her name was walked up to my desk with a beautiful smile on her face and laid out the finer details of my job. I was to be her personal assistant, to be honest that was about all I got, I was too busy listening to the mellow tones of her voice and trying to magically conjure up x-ray vision.

The rest of the day went in a blur of errands, phone calls and continual perving. I swear a couple of times Veronica caught me looking and once I swear she dropped her pen on purpose. At the end of the day as everyone else left to go home and I was packing up to go home Veronica slinked over to my desk and in her sweet voice asked if I could do just one last errand for her. Being my first day and wanting to make a good impression I agreed and as she smiled and walked away her hand brushed mine. Thinking it too good to be true I passed it off as nothing. By the time I finished the job person left in the building, or so I thought.

As I headed for the door I felt something tug at my hand and as I turned around I was met by a site which almost killed me, there standing behind me in those tight jeans which drove me crazy was Veronica. Something had changed though her top was gone and there right in front of me were those beautiful boobs held in by a lacy black bra.

As we started to kiss Veronica ran her hands down behind and started to massage my ass her hands were experts and I was soon moaning her name, in itself a pleasure as such a long name just flows out in one deep breath, this seemed only to encourage her as she moved from my mouth to my chest as she slowly started to unbutton my shirt with her teeth. Slowly she nibbled on each nipple while I just sat their moaning. As she slowly got closer to my pants line she crouched more and more pointing her beautiful ass into the air. This sent my cock rock hard as I anticipated what, based on what she had already done could only be one of the best blow jobs in the world.

Finally Veronica's mouth reached my pants and unlike the slow sensual way she had worked her way down my torso, she ripped off my belt, undid my fly, flopped out my cock and took it all the way down till my balls hit her chin. The sheer ferocity of her lust was almost too much for me as she worked my shaft like an animal deep throating me till I suddenly exploded into her mouth. She slurped up every single drop of my cum and, smiling the whole time, sucked until my cock was as floppy as ever.

After such a performance I felt obligated to return the favour but as I reached out to undo her jeans Veronica stopped me, "There is something I have to tell you," she said nervously. At first I wondered why she was so nervous, she had been in control and confident all the way until now, suddenly it dawned on me though looking at her throat, so slight and out of the way that without a chance glimpse anyone would wiss it, was Veronica's Adam's apple. Though I had never been with a t-girl before I constantly fantasized about it, "Don't worry," I said reassuringly, "I'm bi and I know how special you are." While I was saying this I slowly began to undo her jeans and began rubbing her cock through her panties.

As I felt her grow harder I couldn't contain myself any longer and pulled out a beautiful 6-incher, not huge but the perfectly proportioned size for veronica. I bent down and took her whole, relaxing my throat muscles just enough to let her in. Working up and down her shaft I could hear her groaning as her cock filled my mouth. Before long Veronica had taken back control of the situation grabbing my head and slowly sliding it down over her shaft. I looked up into her eyes and saw her smiling st me fiendishly, I smiled back and veronica took this as a cue and got up on her knees with her dick still in my mouth. Again she gave me that fiendish smile and asked "You're my little man slut aren't you?" I could see where this was going and I felt my own dick begin to grow hard again, with her cock down my throat all I could do was smile...

Savagely Veronica grabbed my head again and rammed her cock in and out of my mouth face fucking me. Unable to swallow her anymore I simply loosened my throat and allowed veronica to completely dominate me as she smashed her cock into my throat. I just knelt there enjoying smiling up at her which seemed to turn her on even more. Her groans had taken on a new atmosphere, one of dominance and sheer ecstasy as she made me gag. Unfortunately my throat could only take so much and I soon had to lean back and stop before I chucked.

Smiling at me veronica crawled over to me and began to kiss me passionately whispering "You're a good little slut taking that skull fuck for so long usually anyone new runs away before that bit even starts."

"You are my boss," I replied, "Anything I can do to make you happy makes me happy." I began to kiss her breasts again as I sat there sucking her hard little nipples and massaging her ass at the same time.

"That's right I am the boss," she laughed, "and that means I take control." As she said this she slid my hands away from her ass, which I had surreptitiously begun to finger, and rolled me onto my back. Knowing what was coming I lifted my legs up onto her shoulders as she got in position. Then with nothing more than a quick spit on my hole she rammed her entire length up my hole. Though not the biggest cock I had taken, her ferocity and lack of lube made sure that the first instant was not the most pleasant experience.

As soon as Veronica was in she started fucking me with long powerful strokes. As I began to get over the initial pain my anus relaxed and her pumping got harder and harder turning into a human wood pecker. I looked up and could see her face full of elation and a determination to completely dominate me. This beautiful face turned me on but the thing that sent my cum deprived cock hard again was the sight of her beautiful tits bouncing up and down in rhythm with her every stroke. I sat there mesmerised by the staccato rhythm until my dick exploded for a second time. This was the first time I had ever been able to cum without touching and the experience drove me wild.

Noticing my cum drenched torso Veronica smiled and with a fiendish little laugh said "Turnover slut it's my turn to cum." Obeying her order I got onto all fours and within a second my ass was again invaded by the most beautiful of cocks. Though I hardly believed it possible Veronica then began to pump harder as I knelt there moaning in ecstasy. Her cock pounded into my prostate giving me wave after wave of pain mixed with pure elation. As I began to rock my body back and forth in time with her movement Veronica squeezed tighter onto my body and before long I felt her warm sticky juice gush into me. We sprawled onto the ground in each other's arms breathing heavily, recovering from our exertions. Veronica then whispered in my ear "Yes you will make a very good assistant... slut."