The Boss & Her Secretary

Story Info
Lauren begins her secretary's training.
714 words
3.81
23.9k
9
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
kmarkk
kmarkk
90 Followers

Lauren sat at her desk, waiting. She had said 11am sharp, and it was already 11:03. Joe was already doing too bad for his first day at her office.

She went through the files in front of her again, making sure she had each one of them. Just as she finished, he burst in through the door. Before he could utter a sound out of his opening mouth, she was ready for him.

"Good morning, Joe! Glad you could make it." she smiled.

A little relieved, Joe smiled at her, still panting a little.

"I'm sorry, Ma'am. The traffic.. I.. I....."

Before he could even continue, Lauren shot back.

"And yet here I am. On time, and still without my coffee or the file I asked you for.."

He felt a chill run down his spine.

"I'll get it in a flash, just give me..." Joe turned to rush to his desk.

"Did I say you could leave?" Lauren just looked at him plainly.

He stopped, and turned around. "No..Ma'am..." He hung his head down out of embarrassment.

"Close the door. There's going to be no work today. I'm going to teach you some manners first."

"What!?" Joe looked up at her.

Lauren cocked her head slightly to her right.

Quietly, Joe walked back, closed the door and returned to his spot. She rose from her chair and sauntered over to him, circling him. She stopped behind him

"It seems it's...already...time to exercise the last clause of our agreement. I might as well use it to discipline you first." she smiled, sliding her hand down his ass, suddenly grabbing his balls through his pants.

"Ahhh...." Joe whimpered, taken by surprise. But he knew he couldn't dare move now.

"You do remember the clause, don't you?"

"Yes, Ma'am.. B..But I didn't think you'd ever use it..."

She gave his balls a squeeze. "Why did you think I put it in there, then?"

Before he could respond, Lauren let go of him and walked around to face him. She looked at him, tracing her eyes down his body, and then back up again.

"You're going to have extra responsibilities now. How're you going to manage if you keep getting late everywhere?" She leaned back onto her desk.

"I.. I'll be punctual from now.. Ma'am.. I promise." Joe tried to look up, but the embarrassment didn't allow him to maintain an eye contact for more than a second.

"Well, you'll have to be. You'll be living in my house now. You'll have more responsibilities..obviously..."

Her eyes glued to him, Lauren stood back up again and walked up to him, running her hand down his belt, grazing over his zipper.

"With some added perks.." she rubbed him through his pants, smiling as she felt his erection dying to tear its way out. She lifted her head up slightly to graze her lips on top of his ever so lightly before tapping his crotch.

"We'll probably also arrange for some monsters to be caged, lest they make an unnecessary mess every time I decide to play."

Smiling, she turned around and headed back to her chair.

"Come here.."

Lauren sat down in her seat, watching him slowly walk around the table and upto her.

"On your knees..."

He immediately fell to his knees.

"Bow down now, and kiss my heels."

Joe looked up at her, his eyebrows rising up.

"What are you waiting for?" Lauren cocked a brow.

Humiliated, Joe bent forward and placed a kiss on the tips of both her heels.

"Good. Now take them off. Gently."

Once he did, Lauren pushed one foot into his face, and pushed his chest with another, rolling her chair forward as he kept bending backward, until he was leaning back against her desk. The front wheel of her chair stopped just short of his crotch.

"Please my foot. And then my other. That's your only job for today."

Joe spent the entire day kissing and licking her feet. She shoved her feet deep into his mouth, rubbed them mercilessly on his face anytime she felt like it.

. . .

As the clock struck 5:00, Lauren kicked Joe back onto the floor.

"Go fetch a damp towel to wipe my feet clean. And get your belongings too. We're going home."

kmarkk
kmarkk
90 Followers