The Boss and New Job Ch. 02

Story Info
Kim done again.
9.2k words
3.85
46.5k
26

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 10/18/2022
Created 02/26/2014
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Kimcums
Kimcums
45 Followers

It was the Friday between Christmas and New Year and I was on my way back into work for the first time after the festive break. I was a little apprehensive knowing that I was going to have to make a decision about joining the 'team of ladies' doing entertaining for the company. I'd thought about it all holiday and I'd gone one way then another but had now reached a conclusion.

I wasn't in work long when I received a request to go up to Nigel's office. When I arrived Louise was at her desk. "Good morning," she said in greeting me.

"Good morning," I said in return.

"Mr Caswell, Mrs Casey's here," she said into the intercom.

"Ah! Good, come on through," I heard Nigel's muffled tone in reply.

" Mr Caswells ready for us ...if you'd like to go through ... hold all calls for Mr Caswell," Louise continued before following me into the office.

"Good morning Mrs Casey ... please take a seat," Nigel said. This was the first time I'd seen him since the Saturday following the staff party.

"Thank you," I replied, as I sat down in the same chair I'd used when Louise made me aware of the companies proposition. Louise walked round the desk and stood behind Nigel.

"Well Kim, you don't mind me calling you Kim?"

"No, not at all."

"Well Kim, Louise left you with a proposal to consider over the break, have you decided what you wish to do."

"I've thought a great deal about your offer. I've discussed the possibility of a 'promotion' within the company with my husband John. I explained to him that it might entail being away from home overnight, from time to time, and he has no problem with that, so I can confirm that I'm happy to accept the promotion and I'm looking forward to being part of the team," I informed them.

"That's fantastic ... welcome on-board ... you'll be a terrific asset ... and I'm sure you'll enjoy your new role," Nigel responded. "I'll leave Louise to fill you in on the finer details, as she's in charge of organising the team," he said as he got up from his chair and made his way towards the door. "I might need 'entertaining' myself at some point, you never know," he said mischievously as he left the room.

"Welcome to the team," Louise said as she sat down in the chair vacated by Nigel. "I can see you've made quite an impression on Mr Caswell," she continued rather cheekily. "I'm glad you said 'yes', you will be a valuable member of the team and as Mr Caswell said, I'm sure you'll get a lot of enjoyment, and give plenty of satisfaction, in your new role."

"Thank you ... I'll try my best," I said.

"I'm sure you will ... our clients are bound to enjoy you. As you know you will be meeting and entertaining company clients and you will be making use of the companies apartment. We'll deal with that later. You'll need to free up your diary for Monday as I want you to meet with me at 9.30 at the Novotel for breakfast, as we've got a busy day. I'll be able to give you more details on Monday. Is that alright with you Kim,? You don't mind being called Kim ... I'm Louise," she explained.

"No Louise, that sounds fine, and quite exciting. Is there any dress code for Monday?"

"Just your normal smart business clothes. Is there anything else you want to ask?"

"I don't think so ...not just now."

"Good, if you do think of anything we can deal with it on Monday I'm sure," Louise suggested whilst getting up from her chair and coming round to my side of the table. "Well that's all until Monday I believe," she continued.

"I think so," I said getting up from my chair. "Until Monday then," I continued, making my way to the door.

"Until Monday ... don't be late we've got lots to do," she added as I exited the room. I made my way down to my office and I was thinking, 'there's no way back now ... you've committed yourself to becoming a 'company escort'. As I sat in my office it didn't take long for the thoughts I was having to become thoughts of anticipation. What were we going to do on Monday? ... How would Louise use me with clients? ... What would it be like giving myself to a total stranger?

The whole scenario was beginning to excite me and it continued all over the week-end.

It was Monday morning and instead of going to work I was heading for a meeting with Louise at the hotel. I was still feeling quite keyed up about events but was also a little anxious about our meeting and the day ahead. I arrived at the hotel and Louise was in reception waiting for me. "Hi Kim, nice and punctual I see," she said as I'd arrived fifteen minutes early."It's a good start as clients don't like being kept waiting. I'm not one for breakfast, I'm just going to have coffee, how about you?"

"Coffee will be fine," I replied. My stomach was fluttering too much to think of breakfast. We made our way to a quiet corner in the lounge and sat down. A waiter came over and Louise ordered coffee.

"No change of heart then?" she enquired.

"No, I'm really looking forward to being on the team," I informed her.

"Good, we can get on with planning then. Generally what happens is I will inform you, the day before, if you have an appointment. I will give you the clients name and instructions for meeting. After meeting up you will go to the apartment, unless that's where it's been arranged that you'll meet. You'll usually entertain the client for the morning or afternoon, unless it's an evening appointment when quite often you'll meet for dinner before having your fun."

"That sounds pretty straightforward. I think I can cope with that," I suggested.

"I've no doubt you can," she said giving a little smirk. "We've got to make sure that you're properly dressed for your meetings, not that there's anything wrong in how you dress now but we don't want hubby, It's John isn't it?"

"Yes."

"Well we don't want John getting wind of your activities, do we? It might be difficult explaining sexy underwear being put on for going to work."

"Errrrm ... I suppose it would," I said rather saucilly.

"You've no need to worry ... it's all in hand ... we're going shopping," Louise said confidently. She took out her mobile phone and pressed a button. "Hi Danny it's Louise ... yes in about fifteen minutes ... at the Novotel ... fine see you then," the call ended. "You heard that ... Danny will collect us in fifteen," she informed me. "You'll be making use of him ... as part of the team," she continued. We finished our coffee and went out to the lobby. We saw the limo draw up and we made our way out to the car.

"Where to Mrs Peterson?" Danny questioned.

"You can take Mrs Casey and myself to King Street please Danny," Louise instructed.

"Certainly," he responded.

"You're going to be seeing Mrs Casey quite regularly ... she's replacing Rachel," Louise informed him.

"I see," he replied with a knowing air. It didn't take long as our destination was only a short drive away. "Anything else Mrs Peterson?" Danny questioned as we got out of the car.

"Not now, but I'll contact you later to take us to the apartment," Louise replied. We were standing outside one of my favourite lingerie boutiques. "This is our first stop, were going to get you some nice sets of underwear ... don't worry about cost, they're on the company. The important thing is that they are comfortable for you to wear and secondly that they show off your assets."

"O.K... You will give me your honest opinion won't you?" I asked her.

"Of course I will," she replied reassuringly as we entered the shop. "As a lesbian I love seeing pretty ladies in their lingerie," she continued, rather surprising me, but giving further encouragement. We started to look around the store. "For panties are you a thong or brief person?"she questioned.

"I wear both," I replied. "But I suppose that more often than not I wear a thong."

"I can't get used to thongs, so it's briefs for me," she observed. "But a thong can show off a pretty bum," she added. I was warming to Louise and I was feeling more relaxed.

"Are you going to try anything," I enquired as we browsed.

"I can't not," she replied. "It's all so fantastic." We collected together a variety of lingerie

"Kim, I hope you don't mind me saying but you've got a really nice body," Louise said, as she eyed me up and down.

"Thank you," I responded. "But my boobs are so small."

"That's not a problem... they're lovely and perky and firm."

"They're not nice and big like yours though ... you've got a pair that immediately gets a guys attention," I commented. They are large at 38DD.

"I don't particularly want a guys attention," she said laughing. "People always seem to see big boobs as a blessing but unless you've lived with them ."

"You don't like them then?"

"Not really. You don't realise the back ache you get or the fact that before I was your age they'd already lost their firmness and had started to drop."

"I'd not thought of it like that before ... one asset you have got that you can't complain about is your big fat nipples ... very suckable and chewable I'd think."

"My girlfriends think so," she chuckled. "Less talk about my boobs and more shopping," she insisted. "I like that set you've got on ... turn round ... your titties and bum look so good ... really inviting."

"I thought we weren't talking about our bits."

"You wanted an honest opinion ... you've got to buy that it's perfect and so sexy." Louise suggested. We carried on with our browsing, fitting and easy going banter . I ended up with a whole collection of bras, panties, suspender belts, basques, bodies, pyjamas and stockings including hold-ups. Louise purchased a few items also. "That wasn't too difficult ... it was fun."

"Yes I enjoyed it ... and thanks for your comments ... I appreciated them."

"Good ... it's not often you get the opportunity to get a lady in and out of her underwear so many times in one day," she said jokingly. "The next thing we need is some office clothes, some clothes for appointments and an evening dress. Where would you normally go for office wear?"

"A variety of chain stores."

"O.K. then let's go for a walk."

"Why office clothes?" I queried.

"Two reasons. Our client might want to be with someone straight from the office, if you understand me. Secondly you will have two outfits the same, in case one gets creased or crumpled ... you look a little bemused but things will become clearer when we get to the apartment," Louise explained. We continued on with our shopping spree, an evening dress, dresses, skirts and tops, three pairs of shoes, two works outfits with work bras and panties and various smellies, shampoos etc in my usual scents. We were well laden when Louise phoned Danny to come and collect us.

When the car arrived Danny placed all our purchases into the boot of the limo, as we made ourselves comfortable in the back. "To the apartment please, Danny," Louise instructed.

"Certainly Mrs Peterson," he replied. "A good days shopping?"

"Very good." Louise informed him. Eventually we pulled up outside the apartment." I'll send Evans out to collect our items," Louise said as we got out of the car and entered the lobby.

"Good afternoon Mrs Peterson, Good afternoon Mrs Casey," Evans said as we entered.

"Good afternoon Evans, there are some items in the car to be brought up to the apartment," Louise said. as we made our way to the lift.

"Fine, Mrs Peterson," he replied, as we made our way to the lift.

We arrived at the apartment and Louise gave me a tag for entering and showed me how it worked. "Well a successful morning, I think," Louise suggested. "Take your coat off, make yourself comfortable. Once Evans gets here I'll show you the way things work." Evans eventually arrived and all the shopping bags were placed in the lounge. "Thank you Evans that's all for now," Louise said and he left the two of us together. "Evans is a terrific guy and a very important cog in the way the team works.," she informed me. "Come with me," she said gesturing towards the stairs. I followed her up to the mezzanine level. "This is where your things will be stored," she said, pressing against a large mirror, it swung open like a door leading into a small room and we went inside. Everyone has their own wardrobe and draw space and there's also a cupboard for your own toiletries etc. Evans will be responsible for ensuring that the bathroom is stocked with just your items when you have an appointment, along with some generic male grooming products and plenty of clean towels and robes. He is responsible for tidying the apartment after an appointment and will make sure that your clothes are put away, laundered or dry cleaned as necessary.

This drawer houses the condom selection, she said sliding it open. You'll need to inform Evans of your preferred brand or style, he'll obtain any currently not stocked and will ensure that a selection, including your favourites, are in the bedside drawer and a drawer that I'll show you downstairs. Practicing 'safe sex' is important but you can decide for yourself if you'll go 'bareback' with any particular client and I know you've already experienced Mr Caswell that way and as part of your role the company pays for you to have a monthly 'health check'."

"The next drawer down is our wonderful 'toy collection'. Again if you have a preference or require something different let Evans know."

"I don't have any preference ... I've never used toys," I informed her.

"Wow! ... never played with toys," she exclaimed, rather surprised.

"No never."

"Well quite a few of our clients like to use toys on the girls, for play and sexing up ... perhaps Evans can have a word with you ... he's our expert in this area, after all," she suggested light heartedly. "That's all to show you in here I think," she continued, as we moved back into the bedroom. "We've covered everything up here so let's go downstairs." I followed her down, back to the pile of bags. "Don't worry about these Evans will sort them out, although you will need to take one set of the office clothes home with you. You'll wear them on any day you've got a meeting with a client, you'll leave them at the apartment and go home, or in to work if you've been on an overnight, in the clean set that will always be here."

"I see ... very well organised."

"We have to be, especially for those of you who are married or have partners. We don't want to risk any suspicion."

"No! ... we certainly don't."

"The kitchen's stocked, there are always drinks available, soft and alcoholic, if there's anything else you need."

"I know ... ask Evans," I said before she'd finished.

"You've got the idea. I don't think there's anything else."

"The condom drawer down here?" I said questioningly.

"Oh yes! ... over here," she said showing me the drawer. "And below it is a toy drawer," she added.

"It's been quite a day ... any questions ... no ... then I'll leave you to have a little time up here on your own," Louise said before collecting her coat. "So goodbye for now Kim, I would hope to get you an appointment soon, I'll be in touch," she said as she went out towards the lift. I watched her get in and the doors close, I was now on my own and started thinking, it had been an unusual day. I'd never done so much shopping in my life and all for the purpose of entertaining company clients and ultimately getting myself fucked. That thought sent an erotic shiver right through me and standing in the luxury of the apartment I suddenly felt like a high-class escort. As I wandered round my thoughts turned to what my first meeting would be like.

I was suddenly startled by the buzzer of the door intercom. I walked over and pressed the button. "Yes," I said, nervously.

"Good afternoon Mrs Casey it's Evans," came a voice in return. "Mrs Peterson sent me up... she informs me that you have a problem with the toys and has suggested that I might be of assistance."

I wasn't sure what to say. "Errr ... yes ... come on in," I replied, a little flustered and pressed the enter button. The door opened and Evans came in dressed immaculately, as usual, in his uniform of white shirt, grey tie and black trousers. He'd obviously left his jacket downstairs. Now Evans is a sixty five years old grey haired man who has a very distinguished look about him. He's very well spoken and upright, reflecting his background and time in the guards. He always exudes an air of confidence when you meet him. "Good afternoon Evans," I said on greeting him.

"Good afternoon Mrs Casey," he replied. "What exactly is the problem with the toys?" he asked.

I was now in a very difficult and embarrassing situation. I didn't really know what to tell him. I decided that I could only tell him the truth and then see. I took a deep breath. "I don't know how to say this," I started.

"Don't be nervous, whatever you tell me is in strictest confidence," he said in a very reassuring tone, which helped me feel a little more confident.

"You see the truth is Evans I've never experienced using sex toys or had them used on me before," I blurted out.

"I see Mrs Casey," he said totally un-fazed. "What do you think we can do?" he questioned.

"Well Louise said that perhaps I should get you to give me some advice and assistance."

"Very well ... were you thinking of the advice and assistance being of a practical nature?" he asked matter of factly.

"Erm... I suppose it would have to be," I answered.

"That's no problem ...if it's what you want?... Were you thinking of this afternoon? ... I'm available if you are."

"Errrr ...yes this afternoon would be fine," I answered a little nervously, as I felt I was being swept along with the tide. "What do you want me to do?" I questioned.

"You'll need to get ready. You can go up stairs, just a robe will be fine, then come down when you're ready," he instructed.

I couldn't believe what I'd got myself into. I wasn't exactly sure what was going to happen. I was confused but I knew that part of me was excited by the not knowing and the very sexual nature of the whole thing. I went upstairs and sat on the edge of the bed and I thought about stopping the whole thing but the adrenalin was pushing me on. I decided to keep going, to accept things and go with the flow. I got undressed, put on a fluffy white towelling bath robe before descending the stairs to the living area. Evans was sat on the low slung, white leather, modular sofa. "You look nice and cozy and snug," he said greeting me. "Come and sit down," he continued, indicating a place next to him. I crossed over and sat down. "Mrs. Casey," he started, maintaining his formal role. He was making me feel like 'Mrs. Robinson' from 'The Graduate'. "I don't want you to feel nervous, I want you to relax and hopefully enjoy yourself... I am going to be seeing you naked and I hope you'll be comfortable being nude in front of me."

"That's O.K." I informed him. "I've never had a problem striping off in front of guys, or being stripped for that matter."

"Good," he replied. "I'd like to ask you some questions first ... they may be a little intimate and I may revert to the vernacular?"

"No... that's fine," I responded.

"So you've never used toys on yourself and no-ones used them on you?"

"That's right."

"I assume you masturbate though?"

"Yes ... from time to time."

"Often?"

"Every couple of days I suppose."

"When you diddle yourself are you mostly a fingers inside or a clit person?"

"Mmmm ... I suppose I mix the two."

"Fine ...I think that's all I need to know . I'll select a few toys and we can take it nice and slow... Oh I forgot to ask do you do anal."

"No I don't."

"Is that no anal or just no cock in there?"

"It's no cock."

"You take a little anal play then?"

"Uh huh ... just a finger occasionally."

"Very well ... Mrs. Casey I'd rather this wasn't a cold clinical exercise and I think you'd prefer that too. I'd like it to be something you enjoy and remember as a pleasant encounter," he said

Kimcums
Kimcums
45 Followers