The Boss and New Job Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Ah ha! You mean Mr. Caswell?" he replied, chuckling to himself.

"Well both of you actually," I added. "I hope you don't mind me saying and don't take offence but I think you've got terrific stamina and control, given your age. I thought you'd never stop."

"No, no offence taken. It's funny really but I've found, that as I've got older, my ability to keep going on a woman has steadily increased," he observed. "It must be down to practice," he joked. "And I've become a repeater in the past couple of years."

"Have you now?" I said rhetorically, whilst casually and unconsciously taking hold of his flaccid member. "How did you get the job as 'concierge'?" I asked him.

"It's a bit of a story but I used to work for the company before I took early retirement. Whilst there I got involved with Rachel, the lady you're replacing as one of the companies 'companions', well she had an affair with me . She'd become a 'companion' and at that stage Mr. Caswell had acquired the apartment block and was setting up the 'special apartment', they'd relied on hotel rooms prior to that . He was looking for a chief concierge, I was recommended by Rachel and Mr. Caswell appointed me, even though I'd just recently retired from the company."

"And, as they say, the rests history I suppose. "

"That's right."

"You said Rachel had an affair with you, she was married I take it?"

"Yes ... and still is. She's moving to New Zealand with her husband, that's why she's leaving."

"You like the married one's then?"

"I do actually. They're not clingy and are far less demanding. As a result they tend to be raunchier, naughtier and more willing."

"Is that how you see me?"

"I'd say you were a willing lady," he said giving me a wink of his eye.

"Ah ha! and Rachel?"

"Yes very willing."

"Have you continued to see her?" I enquired nosily, Evans fascinated me.

"Yes reasonably regularly, at the apartment, that is right up until three weeks ago," he said slightly suggestively.

"Three weeks ago?" I questioned, prying, wanting to know.

"Yes, It was the day after her leaving do and last day at work. It was the last chance I'd have to see her and she got a surprise and a real treat ... " he'd stopped as if in mid sentence.

"Go on tell me," I implored him, wishing to know more as he had intrigued me.

"She thought she was completing a last call as a company 'companion', a meeting with an American executive she particularly likes. She was disappointed on that front, but cheered up when it was me who met her in the wine bar at the arranged time. I told her I'd concocted the meeting as I wanted it to be a surprise. We sat and had a drink before adjourning to the apartment and on the way I warned her to expect another special surprise.

When we entered the apartment she got a real shock because sitting on the sofa was Mr. Caswell. She was completely taken aback and was speechless. Mr. Caswell told her that he had been hoping to see her before she left but had not been able to arrange anything. He explained that he had come up with a workable solution but it involved him and me having her at the same time. We'd arranged it as a farewell present."

"Whowh! That's some farewell ...both of you together?" I exclaimed, questioningly, in amazement.

"Yes, both of us."

"Oooooooh! the thought of it ...the lucky, lucky girl."

"You think so? ... I think she thought so too."

"I bet she did ... did you actually do her at the same time?"

"Yes, she was more than happy with the threesome idea and spent most of the session with one of us on her with one in her mouth."

"Mmmmmm the whole idea is so 'hot' and 'naughty'... doing her together ... did you DP her? I asked, probing further.

"Yes we DP'd her...at her request, she's always taken anal. She rode cowgirl with Mr. Caswell in her pussy and me up her from behind."

"Although I don't do anal that sounds awesome and so 'down and dirty' ... I bet she enjoyed it."

"She certainly did ... she came twice whilst we double teamed her."

"Mmmmm! that sounds so good ... and being someone who's experienced both of you I'm sure it wasn't the only time you made her cum."

"Errr ... no," he said light heartedly. "She came many, many, times during the session. It was over an extended period as we were with her for about two and a half hours."

"That's some fucking."

"It is ... I was quite tired after it ... and she was completely worn out ... she felt she'd had every drop of juice drained out of her."

"I should think she did ... her pussy must have been quite sore the next day."

"She sent me a text on the Sunday, at about eleven, saying she was in bed and was still bushed after thirteen hours sleep. She told me her pussy was still tingling but it was worth it She loved being DP'd and having herself comprehensively serviced. "

Did she make you cum?"

"As I've said I am a repeater and I got to unload twice as did Mr. Caswell."

"Does she swallow?"

"No she never has... she's not a good girl like you." he said laughing. "You have your wicked side as well of course...your such a naughty girl ... look you've gone and woken me up again." I looked into my hand and realized that subconsciously and unintentionally I had been playing with his dick and had worked it up hard. "Well Mrs. Casey you're going to have to take care of it," he continued.

"Would you like me to suck you again?" I questioned.

"Kim I'd love you to," he replied. I slowly licked my way down his body whilst moving myself into a kneeling position between his legs. I lowered my head and took his meat into my mouth once again. I started by just taking his head in and licking it all over. I find this position the best for giving head, although if the guy wants to fuck my mouth having my head hanging over the edge of the bed with him standing on the floor and feeding me is favourite. Kneeling over a guy gives me the control I need in deciding how deep to take him and for how long. It also gives me the scope to play with and tease his head just as I want. Taking dick like this allows my tongue to play all around the corona and give special attention to the fraenulum, that tiny knob of flesh underneath the crown where the head connects to the shaft. I call this the 'F Spot' and I use it to 'flip the guy's switch'. My favourite thing is to hold his tool steady at the base with one hand whilst I slowly circle my tongue around the crown. Each time I reach his fraenulum I give it a few fast flicks with just the stiff tip of my tongue before returning to licking the crown, whilst at the same time I work my hand up and down his shaft.

This is what I was doing with Evans's dick and it was having the desired effect judging by his moans and groans. Nestling between his knees while he was lying on his back gave me the opportunity to look into his eyes while giving him head, something all men seem to like. "You've got such a tasty and suckable cock," I informed him as I came up for air.

"And you're sucking it so well ... you've got a wonderfully wicked mouth and snake like tongue," he responded.

"It's much easier when you've got such a lovely hot dick to work with ... I just love having it in my mouth and throat," I told him before returning to action.

" I enjoy you having it in your mouth ... and you taking it deep into your throat ... mmmmmmmm." he sighed as I continued to felate him. "Oooooh! ...Kim you're going to make me cum," he moaned after a while which only served to drive me on. "Oh yes! ... oh yes! ... here it is ... aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaagh!" he groaned as another sizeable load of delicious warm spunk filled my mouth. "Uhm! ... Uhm! ... Uhm! he sighed as he tried to ensure I got every last little spurt. "Phew! ... that was so good," he said after a short silence, as I released his now softening member from my mouth.

"You're right ... you certainly are a repeater ... and in no small quantity either," I informed him.

"It's your sucking skill that accounts for that ... did you enjoy it?"

"Mmmmmmm!..." I sighed appreciatively whilst licking my lips. "Every bit as tasty as your first load."

"Good ... and you've swallowed again ... you really do enjoy tasting and eating sperm."

"Always ... is there any other way to deal with spunk?"

"You could take it inside you and let yourself be creampied."

"A nice idea but that's my husband's privilege," I informed him quite strongly. "I've decided that I'll take pleasure in what I'm going to be doing as a company' companion' including having myself fucked, but cumming inside me, even with a condom, will be a no-no. Strange as it may seem, I still very much enjoy making love with my husband and I intend to keep something private."

"You've certainly thought about this very seriously and I admire you for it. You obviously know what you want and are going to do it on your terms. ... I've really enjoyed our afternoon together and I'd like to think that you'd allow me to have you again in the future," he said returning to be a little more formal. "I would also like the opportunity to fully break in that pretty little bum ... from what we did this afternoon I think you could take it and I'm sure you'd enjoy it ... but then an old man can have his dreams."

"I also enjoyed it. My introduction to toys was amazing and made me realise what I've missed out on and I'd be more than happy to be played with some more," I informed him.

"Thank you ... but you don't mean now, do you?" he queried.

"No, not now, but definitely before long," I reassured him. "And who knows dreams can come true."

"I'm going to have a quick shower then I'll leave you. You can relax then shower afterwards and remember there's no need to tidy, the maids will take care of everything," he said making his way up to the bathroom.

He showered and got himself dressed, whilst I put on my robe and chilled. "Give me a call when you're ready to leave and I'll arrange a car for you," he said just as he left.

I showered and got myself ready and took time to reflect on the day. I was quite surprised by how randy and horny I'd been with Evans but I knew I'd enjoyed it. I'd felt surprisingly relaxed for most of the afternoon and realized that I was ready to meet 'clients and would not be 'fazed' by it. I phoned down to the concierge desk as required just before I was ready to leave.

"Good afternoon Mrs. Casey," Evans said, greeting me out of the lift. "Danny's not available but there is a car for you," he continued. "See you again before long," he said as I left the building.