The Boss & The Maid Ch. 02

Story Info
She wakes to find the butler fingering her.
1k words
3.76
78.5k
13
0

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 10/12/2004
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Mmmm, you don't have a job yet, so I can now fuck you, when we are done, I am going to hire you as my personnel maid, you will take care of my bedroom, You will sleep in the room next to mine every night, and should I need something during the night I can call you." he whispered.

"Mmm, Would you need my body sometimes?" she asked him.

"Oh my yes every fucking night I think." he whispered.

He stepped back from her then and she turned around, looking at him. He put out his hand and she took it and he lead her to his bed. He lays down and told her to come ride his pony.

"Oh Sir you do not have a pony, but you do have a horse, and I will gladly ride it with pleasure." she told him as she climb on top of him. He helps her guide his cock in her bare pussy.

"OH MY FUCKING GOD, YOUR SO FUCKING HUGE!!" she groaned loudly.

"OH MY DEAR NO, NOT JUST THAT, IT'S YOUR PUSSY, YOUR SO FUCKING TIGHT.MMMMM, LOVE IT." he groaned.

Holding her hips, he thrust upwards, at the same time he pulled her down. His cock now buried to the hilt inside her. She started moving her hips, rocking and twisting on his cock, taking him to a new level of pleasure he had never felt before. Soon he flips her onto hr back, lifts her hips up and slams his cock deeply inside her. He reaches for the edge of the bed, pulling himself, making his cock thrust hard into her pussy.

"Harder! Oh God!! Harder! harder! HARDER!!" she cried out.

He grabs her hips and slams his cock harder into her, over and over his cock moves in her.

"OH GOD I'M CUMINGGGGGGGGGG!!" she screams, squeezing his cock hard.

"AAAAAAAAAAGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHH!!" he grunted, with one last thrust, he exploded deep inside her.

He watched over her as she sleep. Then he called his butler in and had him carry her upstairs to his bedroom. As they turned the corner, the door bell rang. Slipping his robe on he went to answer the door.

PART TWO

"Well Hello Carla, I take it that you want to work for me." he said.

"Yes Sir." she said.

He told her then that she was in charge of the Kitchen duty's, and that he was going to be selling the house soon. He watched as she walk off towards the Kitchen, and he went back up to his bedroom. Stopping at the door when he heard his butler talking. He peek in and listened.

"Oh my master will treat you so good little lady, oh you like that don't you, yes I can see you do, well he will soon be here to give you more than I can." the Butler was saying.

He stood there watching his trusted butler fingering his new lovers pussy, and he could hear her moaning. He walked in and told him keep doing what he was doing. He drops the robe and walk to her. He noticed that his butler had a hard on, and she had her hand on i, rubbing it.

"Go ahead baby and take his cock out. I want to see you play with it. OH MY! it's a big one. And I know you love the big ones. Go ahead and suck him for me baby." he told her while stroking his own cock.

Moving onto the bed beside her head, he layed his cock across her lips, sliding back and forth. She opens her mouth wide and lick his cock as it moved across. He looked over to his butler and told him to get up on the bed and lay down.

"Mmmm, good baby. Now go over there and climb on his pole for me, I want to fuck your asshole." he told her.

She slowly eased her self down. His cock was thicker, than her boss's, but she got all nine inches inside her. He moved behind her, rubbing her ass with his cock, then slowly he push inch by inch up her ass hole.

"Tight, so fucking tight." he groaned.

"Oh lord Sir your so right, i never had a tighter pussy wrapped around my cock. Oh God Sir she is squeezing the hell out of me." his butler groaned.

"Feels great doesn't it, God I love having her do that to me." he said.

"OH GOD SHUT UP AND FUCK ME, FUCK ME HARDER!!" she yelled.

Both men laugh, and each started slamming into her pussy, asshole as hard and as fast as they could.

"OH YES, YESSSSSS, OH GOD I'M CUMMINGGGGGG!!" she groaned.

They both felt her soaking their cocks, and that sent them over the edge.

"AAAAAGGGGHHHH!!" the butler groaned, thrusting one last time, and exploded.

"GRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR, FUCK YES, HERE I CUM BABY, EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!" he grunted, slamming his cock deeper.

Slowly he pulled out and lay down next to her on the bed. She moved off the Butler's cock, thanking him for a great ride.

"No Mamma, I should be thanking you, Your pussy is the first one I have had in over three years I have been working for Mr. Bush. And Thank you Sir for giving me the chance to." he told his boss, pulling up his pants and leaving the room.

"Wow, Oh Sir I am so happy." she told him smiling.

"Not as good as you have made me feel tonight, and earlier today when you sucked my cock. Oh Carla is head of Kitchen duty's, and you my Dears are my new lover/girlfriend, but until I get my divorce you're my personal maid." he said.

She got up and slowly walked over to him, taking his hand.

"Come let's shower, I have always wanted to join you in the shower. I have had fantasy's of taking you by surprise many, many times." she leaned in and whispered, while licking his ear.

With the blood raging in his cock, he followed her into the shower.