The Boss Ch. 02

Story Info
Amanda's weekend with her Dom Boss.
3.9k words
3.73
26.4k
2
5

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 10/28/2022
Created 11/17/2011
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Amanda was glad to get to her room. She carelessly tossed her things on the bed as she thought, "who does that bastard think he is?"

Amanda had never been the typical preacher's wife, there had always been an under currant to her, a risk taker, a lust for danger and a touch of rebellion.

"If you want dressed up, you've got it you pompous ass,"

Amanda said aloud to her self.

As much as Amanda didn't want to admit it, her Bosses words had stung and that was exactly what he wanted.

As Amanda glided into the room every eye was on her, which was exactly what she wanted.

She had purposely dressed to disarm her Boss, but little did Amanda know, that it would back fire.

The producers of her TV Show had always told her, "that black commanded attention," and so Amanda wore black.

The men at the table stood as her Boss waved her over to his side, he observed as the Latin men looked Amanda up and down.

It had been another of his reasons for hiring Amanda,

Latin men loved American blondes, and bi-lingual only added to the mystic.

"Yes James thought to himself "

"This was going to be a memorable evening."

The deal was sealed, and Amanda made her way from the rest room back to the table.

"Sit her Boss commanded," as he cut his eyes at her, pushing a glass of red wine towards her.

Amanda bit her lip to keep from, "saying screw you," and sat glaring at him, as she took a drink of wine.

"Indulge me, James sarcastically stated," as he looked down viewing the lace at the top of her thigh high black stockings.

Amanda flushed, as she pulled the slit to the dress she was wearing together.

"Let the games begin James thought to him self."

James leaned in and growled in Amanda's direction, "I wasn't aware that Preacher's wives wore lingerie Amanda. I thought just bad girls dressed like that."

"Are you a bad girl Amanda?"

Amanda slammed the glass of red wine down, and rose to leave, as her Boss stood, and calmly took her arm, and led her in the direction of the elevator.

Amanda stood at the back of the elevator shaking, she was so mad.

As soon as the doors shut James swooped up on her, he pinned her arms at her side, and leaned in, growling in her ear, "I can show you things, things about your self Amanda." "Let me show you, you don't have to do anything," "I'll do everything, come on Amanda he said leading her to his room."

James shut the door to the room, and pinned Amanda to the wall, he pulled her arms over her head with his left hand subduing her, and shoved his right hand under her dress yanking her underwear to the side. "You are soaking wet Amanda."

"He growled keep your hands up, and don't move them."

"Don't do anything with out my permission," he yanked her dress over, and pulled her bra up, rolling her nipple in between two fingers, and twisting just to the point of pain, as he shoved his finger in and out of her, and rubbed her clit with his thumb. "Cum for me you smart ass little bitch," "all over my hand."

He grabbed a hand full of hair, forcing her to look at him. "Do it Amanda!" James studied her contorted face, as he sadistically eyed her.

He covered her mouth as she screamed out convulsing.

James growled in her ear, "I'm going to show you just how slutty that you will be for me." "Don't move he said," as he ran his finger up and down her slit.

He plunged his finger in and out of her as he studied her face, he leaned in and hissed, "cum for Sir."

She screamed out, as he held her up, to keep her from falling. "That's a good girl," "good girl he cooed in her ear," as she fell into him sobbing.......

James carried Amanda to her room, and undressed her, and put her to bed, then turned and left, he would need to be patient with this one.

James was already aware of the fact, that Amanda would try to run, but he had taken care of that too.

Amanda awoke the next morning with the previous night flooding her memory as she continued to say, "Oh God, Oh Jesus, Oh God, Oh Jesus," "What have I done?"

"Ok coffee," "and a shower and I'm out of here." Amanda was going to do what she always did...Run...

Amanda exited the shower, and sat down to apply makeup, as she told her self, "that she would never breathe a word of this to anyone."

She reasoned to herself that she would quit her job, and go back to her ho hum, doldrums life.

James stood in the doorway and watched Amanda talk to herself, "over and over she kept saying," "this never happened."

He couldn't resist...

"What never happened, Amanda?"

"Oh shit she said," jumping and almost stabbing herself in the eye with a mascara brush.

James was on a roll, "Why I have never heard a preacher's wife cuss like a sailor, and a TV Preacher at that."

"Screw you James, Amanda lashed out."

James leaned down and growled in Amanda's ear, "That is screw you Sir to you little girl," "and you better have your ass dressed, and ready for a meeting in thirty minutes."

James slipped his hand inside her robe, and tweaked her nipple, and as she tried to slap his hand away, he squeezed down twisting, until she groaned.

He leaned in and taunted, "You might need to change those panties, Amanda."

Amanda made her way down to the meeting with her head held high, and her back straight, the men rose and James instructed her to sit by him.

The meeting went without a hitch, and as soon as it was over, Amanda made her way towards the elevator with plans to make an early flight home.

Amanda had one thought in mind run. She frantically packed her bags and headed towards the door.

"Where do you think that you are going, Amanda?"

James walked towards her, as she frantically backed away, until he had her backed into the bed, she felt trapped, panicked.

Amanda put her hands out with her palms in front of her and said, "Look all I want to do is go home."

"I will never mention this to anybody," she finished her sentence with, "it never happened."

"So you think that you are permitted to go without my permission," James coldly eyed her, waiting for her answer.

Amanda backed away on the bed and said, "I don't work for you anymore."

James raised his eyebrows and glared at her asking, "And what gave you the idea, that this was your decision?"

Now Amanda was mad, no longer scared just mad, and she stated, "I'm a grown ass woman, and I said I don't work for you anymore."

"Well Amanda this says different," James held up a flash drive a computer memory stick.

Amanda lost it, lunging at James to try to grab it.

James shoved the stick into his pocket, and sat on top of Amanda, pinning her arms down with his knees, in one swift move.

He glared down on her as he removed his belt and tied her hands up over her head.

Amanda was screaming and kicking as he removed his tie and gagged her with it, tying it around the back of her head to insure that it didn't shift.

Shhhhh, he cooed in her ear, I'm not going to hurt you.

James pulled her bottom lip down with his thumb, he leaned down and said, "Calm down girl."

He watched her chest as it heaved up and down while he unbuttoned her shirt.

She wildly shook her head back and forth as he took a nipple, and ran it between two fingers.

He watched her transform before his very eyes. It was one of his favorite things to do, watch a woman go from fighting to submitting.

He squeezed on the nipple as he studied her face. "That's a good girl he cooed," as he watched her head fall limply to the side.

He leaned down taking the nipple into his mouth alternating sucking, licking and lightly chewing, she groaned from somewhere deep in her throat.

He pulled her dress up and moved her panties to the side as he stated, "Oh that's a good little sub, you are soaking wet."

He grabbed a handful of her hair and growled, "get up to the head board;" she wildly shook her head no, and began trying to kick him.

"Get your ass moved where I told you to," "now he hissed."

James impatiently jerked her around not waiting.

He pried her legs apart, and bent her knees up, and began to lick up and down her slit with his flat tongue.

Amanda's body betrayed her, and her knees fell open, and she groaned so deeply it sounded animalistic.

James savored the way she tasted, oh she tasted so good, but he needed to make her beg him. He brought her right to the point of Cumming and stopped, she raised her hips up trying to make him finish.

He was so hard that his pants were constricting him, and it was causing discomfort, but this had to be done right, he didn't want to lose this one.

He sat up and used her dress to wipe his face off. He leaned up sucking on one of her breast as he plunged his finger in and out of her, while he used his thumb and stimulated her clit.

She was moving her hips up, and down, groaning almost as if she were tormented.

James got in between her legs and began licking with his flat tongue and, "hissed give it to me Amanda."

He held her hips down, as she wildly convulsed climaxing.

He unbuttoned, and unzipped his pants, as he sat on his knees watching her, he stroked himself.

Amanda watched him, and groaned eyeing him hungrily.

James ran himself up, and down her slit, but not entering.

She was shoving her hips at him as he toyed with and teased her, by stroking himself up, and down her clit.

"I'm going to make you wait for that, Amanda."

She began to shake her head no, "as she groaned and begged him, to enter her from behind the gag."

"Give it to me Amanda he commanded," as he ran himself up and down her slit.

He pumped himself with his hand, as he watched her climax again.

"Oh he growled," throwing his head back as he ejaculated right at her opening, and the bottom of her stomach, "Yes you are a good girl he hissed at her."

He leaned up, "and growled in her ear, you are spending the night with me tonight," "Right?"

She weakly shook her head yes, and he untied her and removed the gag.

He squeezed her face in his hand, "from now on, you do what I say."

Amanda glared at him,

He growled, "Yes Sir, say it Amanda!"

"She weakly said yes Sir," and groaned lying on her side...

Amanda sat at her makeup table applying make-up, and she listened to her Husband on the speaker cell phone, telling her all the areas that she was lacking in.

After a moment it became a haze of blah, blah, blah, so Amanda just did what she always did, disconnect and say "Yes Dear."

James stood around the corner and stifled a laugh.

Amanda could be funny at times in a sarcastic, savvy way.

He made his way to the door frame casually leaning against it.

"Have we resorted to eavesdropping James?"

"All's fair, isn't that what they say Amanda?"

Amanda could feel her heart begin to race.

"You know James, I'm just curious, you could have any girl you wanted, why me?"

"I like a challenge he drawled."

"Oh ok I get it, so if I just spread my legs, and say take me baby, you'll leave me alone?"

In one swift move James grabbed a hand full of hair and pulled her head back, "you're a smart ass little bitch aren't you?"

He reached into her robe and grabbed her nipple twisting it between his fingers.

James hissed in her ear, "but tonight I'm going to tie your ass up to that bed over there," "and we are going to start taming you."

"No James she whimpered, I can't do this."

"You are not doing anything, I am and I take full responsibility for my actions."

He ran his hand over her taught abdomen, making his way into her panties.

"See that let's you off the hook," "you being the sub and all."

She was growling from deep in her throat, and James watched intrigued.

"Give me what I want he hissed in her ear," "be a good girl and cum for Sir."

She shuddered falling into the chair limply as once again her body betrayed her, climaxing from some where deep in her core.

James took his finger and waved it under her nose, and she violently shook her head back and forth.

"Smell that Amanda!"

"I said smell it, he sharply barked at her," as he jerked her head back.

Once again she obeyed against her will.

"That's pure animal instinct little girl."

As quickly as he had subdued her, he rose and brushed his pants off, and made his way to the door.

"I expect you dressed formally," "and in the Dining hall in one hour."" I do not tolerate tardiness!"

With that he sharply turned and left...

Amazingly enough, Amanda did not feel any form of guilt, or confusion.

She actually felt sharp, focused, determined and of course just a little cocky.

Amanda did what she always did when she felt cocky, she wore red of course.

She could see the look of disapproval on James's face all the way across the room, as she entered.

He glared as she sat and said, "I said formal Amanda, and red is far from formal," "and you damn well know it girl!"

Amanda did what she always did, when she didn't want to hear it, she tuned him out.

James leaned over and growled, "You better watch it there on those Margarita's little island girl," "you haven't eaten that much."

Amanda got the waiters attention to order another, just out of pure defiance.

James held his hand up and stopped the waiter dead in his tracks, shaking his head no.

"You Bastard, Amanda hissed at him!"

James leaned over and calmly took Amanda's hand, "and said now you've got me all hard and horny."

She jerked her hand away and rolled her eyes.

James could see the wheels turning in Amanda's head, and thought to him self; "the little bitch is going to try to run out on me."

Amanda rose, she had to escape.

"Sit, now!" James's tone was cutting, and Amanda froze.

James paid the bill and calmly escorted Amanda to the elevator.

James stood with his back to Amanda on the elevator but on high alert.

Amanda began to try to reason her way out of the situation that she was in. "James nobody has to ever know about this."

James coldly stated, "That's one!"

"James we are both adults," she continued.

"That's two he sharply answered."

Amanda was not even listening she continued, going from reasoning, to bargaining.

"James, if I agree to this, can we just call it quits after that?"

"That's three James coldly stated," as the elevator door opened.

Amanda bolted, and in one leap James had her pressed against the wall, he growled in her ear as he petted her hair, "get your ass in that room now!"

Just then Amanda saw a couple coming down the hallway.

"Don't even think about it Amanda," "James hissed, it's all on tape."

Amanda slumped into him barely hearing him tell the couple, "My wife has had a little too much to drink."

The couple laughed and headed down the hallway completely unaware of Amanda's plight.

"Get undressed and lay down," James coldly commanded.

Amanda sat on the edge of the bed, shaking her head.

James turned around, grabbing a handful of hair, as Amanda jumped startled.

James quickly subdued her and attached her arms, and legs, to the four corners of the bed, with a set of bungee type cords, that he had set up earlier.

He pulled her bottom lip down as he stared into her face asking her, "Do I need to gag you, Amanda?"

"No James!"

"That's four, what did I ask you to call me, Amanda?"

"No Sir! You bastard!"

James reached under the bed, and pulled out a wood box, "don't move he commanded."

Amanda's eyes got big when she saw the box cutter.

"Shh, I'm not going to hurt you, James said."

He watched her relax, soothed by his voice and it intrigued him.

"Disobedience brings punishment, Amanda."He sliced thru the dress with ease and laid it open viewing her.

He ran his hands up her waist line, "Oh God you are beautiful," he closed his eyes and felt her body quiver.

"Be still he quietly commanded," as he cut the sleeves on the dress, and removed it completely.

"As I said Amanda, disobedience brings punishment."

"I specifically told you to dress formally," "and now you have lost the object of your defiance."

He tossed the rag of a dress to the floor carelessly.

He cut thru her bra, and panties, removing them, but leaving her garter, hose, and shoes on.

He ran his hands over her body, lost in the vision of her laid out as an offering, "God you're so beautiful."

"You're excited he noted," swiping his finger over her slit, and showing her the creamy substance on his finger.

He reached under the bed and retrieved a tray. He squirted shaving cream and eyed her, "I'm going to shave you," "and when your husband asks you why you did it," "just lie and say you can feel him better," "it will feed his ego," "and therefore psychologically he will want to believe you."

Amanda shook her head disbelievingly, "You planned all of this?"

James sadistically smiled, "Why Amanda you are married to a televangelist, you of all people should know, the devil is in the details."

"Are you crazy, I'm seriously asking you a question James, are you crazy?"

"That's five he calmly answered," as he toweled her off admiring his work.

"What the hell are you talking about, Amanda spat out?"

"You'll see James calmly replied."

He plunged his finger into her and she growled trying to rise off the bed.

"See you are more sensitive now, are you not?"

He ran his finger around the inside of her walls, "does fear excite you Amanda?"

"I think it does, he answered the question for him self."

James rose and wiped his finger on the torn dress, and watched Amanda, squirm and groan.

"Now Amanda he said," as he reached under the bed, and retrieved a small crop, he wasn't able to finish.

"No, no she whined," as he popped her with it, he noticed when he popped her again, she groaned and didn't shriek.

He gently ran it down her abdomen, and watched her shudder, as if a chill had coursed thru her body.

He stood over her, and nailed her to the bed with his eyes, "I knew it."

He reached down and adjusted the cord on her legs, and rose her butt up, and popped her again, and watched attentively.

He smirked to himself once again, "I knew it."

He swiped his finger up her slit, and once again stated as he coyly eyed her, " I'm very good at what I do Amanda."

"I knew it the first day I saw you," "you my dear have sub tendencies."

He smirked as he eyed her, "you are already gone, little girl."

Her head hung to the side, and she moaned listlessly.

He popped her harder, to shock her to attentiveness.

I'm here Sir; call you Sir, good girl, good girl.

He shook his head amazed, she looked drugged and listless, he had never seen anyone, react that fast, or that intensively.

"You're a kinky little bitch aren't you Amanda," he said laughing to himself?

"Hey he said, as he grabbed her face, what do you call me?"

"Call you Sir, Sir" Amanda answered him.

He stood and shook his head, "This bitch is acting like she is high."

It was one of the reasons that he hadn't let her drink too much; he wanted a thorough and concise reading on her.

He grabbed her purse digging thru it, but already knew it was chemistry, not chemicals.

Amanda, he grabbed her face and squeezed her cheeks with one hand, as he tweaked her nipple with the other.

She growled trying to rise off the bed.

Now James was getting mischievous, this girl was fun to play with. "He taunted that feels good doesn't it?"

She shocked him when she looked in his face and said, "Will you please help me, can I do it, Sir please?"

"Hell no you aren't doing it, I am he answered her!"

James was having fun being mischievous, he would be over protective over this one, "I'll be damned if somebody is going to lay a hand on you," "this is mine he said," as he scrunched her face up.

He pushed his hand down over his pants, he was so hard it was uncomfortable.

Amanda coyly eyed him and said, "I'll help you if you help me."

12