The Boss Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You are sneaky little bitch too, trying to top me," James said.

It made him mad and he got up, " you don't run things Amanda," "I'm a very disciplined man," "so your bribes don't work with me."

"Please I'm begging you to help me;" "I'll do anything that you want she said."

He coldly turned and eyed her, "communication is very important, in the relationship of a Dom, and his sub Amanda," "tell me what you want."

"I want you in me, she pouted."

He smugly eyed her, "not descriptive enough Amanda."

"You Bastard she screamed, I hate you."

He pushed down on his erection and just decided to take his pants off and sit on her.

He sadistically eyed her and leaned down whispering in her ear, "Tell me that you want my cock, in your hot, wet juicy, cunt Amanda," "and I will rock your world girl."

She shook her head violently back and forth not wanting to say it.

He stroked himself as he eyed her, "what's the matter Amanda," "are you scared to talk dirty?"

"You narcissistic Bastard," she screamed out!

"See you can talk dirty, you cuss like a sailor," "say it or you are going to be, one frustrated little girl."

She leered at him, "I can get myself off."

He leered right back, "I'll leave your bratty ass tied up."

She screamed out, "I want your cock in my hot, wet, juicy, cunt!"

She just kept screaming it, "I want your cock in my hot, wet juicy cunt!"

He slammed into her, and as she jolted off the bed, "he loudly hissed mine!"

She convulsed uncontrollably beneath him, as he held her down with his weight, and exploded inside of her.

He gently released her, and held her protectively in his arms.......

12