The Boss' Closet Sub

Story Info
Someone in denial, always comes to terms with it.
1.6k words
4.31
19.2k
4
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The frosted windows made the floor's temperature drop five degrees but that's not what's causing the chills run up Audrey's spine; oh no, not in the least. It has to do with the email she received earlier during the day.

You will report to my office after the last person has left. No excuses. --A.D.

Alec Daniels, Audrey's boss of the three years she's worked as executive assistant's assistant; she would've been better off with the title of "Coffee and Bagel Girl" it was easier to remember.

Mr. Daniels was a 6 foot male, his body all muscle and all power. He always had his dark hair tied tight behind his head to keep up his professional persona, his light eyes were clouded with mystery, and his lips were always drawn tight against his square jaw and stubborn chin. He always wore a blazer buttoned up, only one button undone and his leather pants ruffled gently with his every move. His black leather biker boots thunked heavily as he walked, his air of arrogance grabbing everyone's attention.

Audrey's body shuddered.

Stop that! She silently commanded to her body. She looked over the top of her cubicle and saw that every last person had left; she looked behind her to see a faint light spill through a crack in Mr. Daniel's office.

Audrey gulped, trying to soothe her drying throat and ran her sweaty palms against the coarse fabric of her two sizes too big sweater. As she stood, she felt his nipples start to draw painfully tight. Audrey rolled her eyes and let out the breath she hadn't realized she was holding.

Her hands trembled as she pushed open his office door.

Audrey took a quick glance around the room and saw that indeed the only light was the small desk lamp on top of his cherry wood desk, the back of his chair was faced towards her.

"Uh, Mr. Daniels, you wished to see me?" She mentally cursed at her slightly quivering voice.

A dark chuckle echoed around the small corners and Audrey had to inhale deep to keep from groaning.

"Do you always do as you're told Audrey?"

She dug her nails into her palms, bothered by how stuffy it suddenly got.

"No sir, but I received your email and it said...."

The final words were lost as the chair swiveled to face her.

She eyes widened, her mouth fell slightly open and her pussy clenched harder than necessary.

There, in front of her, it wasn't the Mr. Daniels she always saw. His hair was loose, longer than she thought, falling around his shoulders like a silken scarf, his milky chest bare and his eyes no longer clouded but wild and intent.

Audrey started panting; she shifted feet uncomfortably and clenched her thighs, blushing as she felt how wet she was beginning to get.

Alec smirked knowingly folding his hands together, tapping his index finger against his mouth.

"I have noticed something about you that I have seen throughout my life Audrey and I dare you to prove me wrong."

Audrey found it difficult to look away from his lips.

"S-sir?"

Alec stood up with force, pushing his chair back and stalked over to Audrey, grabbing her by her forearm.

"You act like a quiet mousey girl with your 'don't notice me' appearance and 'ignore me' persona but, I'm willing to bet that, that's not the case at all."

Shaking slightly, Audrey looked into Alec's eyes, blushing furiously while trying to wrench Alec's increasingly painful grip off her arm.

"I don't know what you're talking about." She blushed further when her voice quivered to her ears and, from Alec's smirk, to his ears as well.

He dragged her from her spot, pushing her to the edge of his desk, bending her across the cool wood.

"Bullshit little girl. I can see past your mousey exterior; you've probably dreamed of this since you first laid eyes on me. I know what you want you naughty slut."

Her eyes widened at his words and tried to push herself from the desk only to get a hard thwack across her backside.

"Don't move or there'll be another one just like that, but harder."

Audrey bit down on her lip and kept still. Alec smirked and ran a hand down her spine, chuckling darkly when she shuddered against his touch.

"Now that I've got your attention, I'd like to tell you what goes on when I leave this office."

Standing behind her, Alec kicked open her legs, pushing his hips against her tender backside. Audrey gasped when his leather clad cock nudged gently at her clit. With a sudden yank of her ponytail, Audrey bit down harder on her slowly swelling lip.

"I don't want to hear a fucking word or sound out of you, you hear?" Audrey nodded.

"Good girl. Now, what I do outside of this office is really not any god damn concern of yours but, I know you'll love what I've got in store for you."

He tugged at her ponytail and pulled at her sweater, bringing her up against his chest; Alec's lips nipped at Audrey's earlobe and it took all her will not let slip a moan.

"You see, my dear little girl, I'm what you'd call a Dom. I make people's fantasies come true no matter what it is. And the word we have for silent sluts like you is a Sub. You, my dear, get so wet at the thought of men and women like me taking charge and force of this little wanton body of yours."

Slowly, Audrey shook her head and cried out as Alec tugged sharply again.

"No? Oh, my dear, you're body is telling me a different story."

Audrey tried to struggle against him; one hand lifting her knee length, mystery fabric skirt and slipped a hand underneath.

She groaned as the cool air brushed against her aching clit as well as Alec's fingers fitting almost perfectly inside her core.

"Oh my dear, no panties?"

She blushed again, fighting for her last bit of sanity as his fingers started to move deep inside her.

"You feel like hot silk my sweet. Were you waiting for this? Did you expect this to happen when you read my email? You smell delectable from here. Go ahead, take a whiff."

Despite her mental protest, Audrey inhaled deep and was shocked at the smell of warm musk and raw male.

Alec pushed her back against his desk, slipping his fingers out of her. It was all she could do not to cry out. He instead took a seat in front of her, grabbed her wrists and pulled them towards him.

"Hold on to the desk and don't you dare let go." Audrey clasped hard.

Ruffling in his desk, Alec pulled something out and walked behind her again. Audrey bit down on her lip again, leaning her heated cheek against the cool desk as Alec pushed up her skirt and rested it against her hips.

"My darling girl, I can see your glistening pussy lips pulsating for my touch."

She jumped when something collided hard against her bottom. Once again on one cheek then the next; she could feel her ass start to heat up. Suddenly, as quick as the smacks started, they stopped and two fingers were thrust into her core once more; her grip on the desk's edge tightened.

"I promise you'll come harder than any other time if you admit that you're a dirty fucking slut who needs discipline."

Audrey's eyes closed tightly and didn't speak a word.

The fingers slipped out and more smacks were administered; tears were starting to form in the corner of her eyes.

"Don't make this difficult on yourself my sweet." His fingers slipped inside her again and moved faster, his thumb running over her clit.

Audrey almost leapt off the desk top.

"What are you my sweet Audrey?"

She shook her head again, her knuckles turning white from her grip.

Two more hard smacks across her sore bottom as his fingers moved faster till.

"Tell me what you are."

So close. Her knees and thighs started to shake, she pushed her chest against the desk, and she gasped at the tightness of her nipples.

"What are you Audrey?"

He pushed his hips against his hand, pushing in deeper as she shook her head again.

He smacked her harder than ever and she cried out.

"What the fuck are you?"

"No!" She cried out as she felt her body spasm at the sign of an orgasm and just before she reached that final peak, his fingers slipped out and Audrey fell to the floor on shaken knees and out of breath, trembling as the orgasm began to fade.

Eyes widen in shock, Audrey didn't move. Alec bent down, lifting chin to look into her eyes, giving her a dark smirk.

"I don't like to be toyed with Audrey. You either admit you are a submissive little girl or you don't but I'm not going to play games with you. I'll see you tomorrow." And with that, Alec Daniels grabbed her coat and bag, and walked out, leaving Audrey with her thoughts and very disappointed body.

The next day, Audrey knocked on Alec's office door, and closed it up entering.

"Ah, Audrey is there anything I can help you with?" Alec smirked, glancing over at her from the top of his computer.

Inhaling deep, Audrey looked up to meet his eyes.

"I'm a naughty little submissive in need of discipline from you, master."

Alec smirked and pushed back his chair.

"Lock then door and don't utter a single sound or you will regret walking into this office."