The Boss Gets Her... Ch. 02

Story Info
Black attorney gets her young stud.
4.7k words
4.41
63.2k
6
0

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 10/23/2022
Created 02/14/2004
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The Boss Gets Her Big Ass Banged Ch. 02

Ok, this is the continuation from my wonderful opportunity to fuck my boss. As a bit of a synopsis: At the time, I was a 34-year-old associate with a large law firm in Maryland. One of the partners whom I worked for was a beautiful sista who I later discovered was 12 years my senior at 46. Rachael, my boss, was about 5'4" 38D-32-50 with a pair of sturdy chocolate legs & thighs to die for. To bring everyone up to date, Rachael and I had hung out one Friday night after work...had a few drinks...checked out a couple of jazz/blues clubs and finally, ended up back at my place where I fucked her fine juicy body throughout the night and into the next evening (I don't know if any of you have ever had the chance to fuck your boss but the feelin' is simply UNBELIEVABLE!).

Well, following the above fuckfest between Rachael and I, she begins to get "cold feet".

"John, we can't keep going like this, I am your boss," Rachael went on and on exclaiming her fears of our sexual relationship having negative long –term effects on our professional relationship.

"Rachael, we can't let societal rules or corporate regulations dictate our relationship," I would counter.

A few weeks went by and my boss and I went back and forth...me trying to get some more of dat phat juicy ass and her trying to reason why we should stop.

Thank goodness for weddings! Yes, weddings are a beautiful thing! One Monday afternoon, about a month after our above-mentioned fuckfest, I get a call from Rachael.

"What are you doing the last Saturday of next month?" Rachael asks.

"Why, what is going on?" I respond.

Well, one of my best girlfriends is getting married in New York and...and I wondered if you wanted to go with me," Rachael answers.

"Rachael, that sounds like fun; sure I would love to go. So, sexy boss lady, will we be staying the night?" I ask?

"Yes, we will be stayin' the night. My other girlfriend from college and I have already reserved a suite...and don't call me boss lady. I told you I am already fighting with myself about you and I," my fine boss snaps back.

Every single day...I mean every single day for the next month I came to work with a rock hard dick. I just was filled with horny anticipation waiting for this wedding to come. I knew that this was going to be one hot & sweaty weekend with one of the finest women I've ever been with. During this time, I wasn't getting any other sex (purposely, as I wanted my dick to be ready to bang Rachael all weekend and have plenty of pent up cum) nor was I jerkin' my big thick 8 inch dick off. I wanted to be one horny black man when I finally got Rachael all alone for the weekend. I was going to nail her Big Black Juicy Ass all over the hotel room.

FINALLY!!! OH YEAH! It was the Thursday night before the wedding. Rachael and I had decided to take off work that Friday so as to get an early start and make it a long weekend. I had packed my brief case trying to fool myself...taking work home, as if I was going to do any of it this weekend...but anyone who has worked for a major law firm knows that appearance is everything. So, at least the other partners would see me walking out for the weekend with a full load of work. Rachael was in another building so I walked across the street to her office under the auspices of bringing her a memo before leaving for the weekend. We could never be too careful. Two African-American attorneys in a large law firm were always under the microscope so we had to be very careful about our "special" relationship. We had to always make it look like there was nothing but business between us.

But shit! I couldn't stand it any longer. As I was about to enter boss lady Rachael's huge corner office, I couldn't help but just stop in my tracks. I stood at her door and there was my boss wearing a tight blue skirt bending over messing around with some documents in her file cabinet.

I looked both ways and then quietly closed her door as I entered the plush office. I whispered with my best Barry White voice, Damn! That big ass of yours sure looks good to me, I excitedly said.

Rachael turned around shocked to see me standing there with the door closed. "Did anyone see you come in?" She asked.

"Rachael, relax. It's 8:30 and everyone has gone off to that softball game, I attempt to allay her concerns. Now, come over here and suck this big dick that you love so much," I say with a smirk.

Rachael nervously puts her finger to her lips indicating that she wants me to be quiet.

"I told you no one is out there, it is just you and I. Now come here and drop to your knees and get up on dis dick," I roughly say.

Rachael slowly walks over towards me. She reaches behind me to make sure her office door is locked. Then she looks at me with the sexiest brown eyes and tells me that we shouldn't be doing this. All the while, I am unzipping my slacks and getting ready to release the Big Black Monster. I walk to her so that our lips are nearly touching. I lightly kiss her lips...I place both of my hands around her neck and head...I begin massaging the back of her head and playing in her soft beautiful hair. All the while my dick is stirring in my slacks.

"Oh, your touch feels so good," Rachael whispers.

"I just can't wait to get all up in dat phat ass of yours all weekend. I am going to bang you till you beg me to never stop," I respond.

In the meantime, my hands have moved from her neck to her shoulders and I slowly but forcefully guide her down to her knees before my stiff Black Pole!

"Suck it Rachael. Suck my Big Dick," I command her while simultaneously smacking my hard dick across her beautiful face.

The thrill of me standing before my kneeling boss with my hard dick swinging across her lips is just unbelievable. This is the scene that I had dreamed of for months...masturbated to for equally as long. Now, yes right now, my Big Assed Boss was on her knees getting ready to take all dis dick down her throat. John, ya done good man...ya done good! I thought to myself.

Now, I am just standing above this beautiful, intelligent and sexy black woman telling her how she is going to suck my dick...how she is going to lick my big hairy balls and how I was going to bust my nut all down her throat and over her gorgeous face.

"Rachael baby, I just love to watch you on your knees. My powerful boss on her knees her mouth stuffed with my dick," I teasingly talk trash while she sucks my dick like a well-seasoned whore.

Just than. "Ring" "Ring"! Rachael's cell phone rings from her purse.

Rachael tries to ignore it but I have more, shall we say, "interesting" plans.

"Answer your cell Rachael," I tell her.

"No," she exclaims

"Answer it! I want to watch you hold an intelligent conversation while you suck on dis dick," I demand.

With Rachael still on her knees I grab her ringing cell, click "Talk" and hand it to her (I peaked and saw that it was her girlfriend Shelly on caller ID).

"Hey gurl! What you doing," Rachael asks Shelly.

"What are you doing? You sound preoccupied, " Shelly asks.

I can't resist. My baby Rachael is on her knees leaning back against her desk with pre-cum on her lips talking to her girlfriend. It is too tempting. Yes, I must do it. I walk over to Rachael and start smacking her across her face with my hard dick while she chats with one of her best gurlz on the phone.

Rachael looks up at me and tries to mouth "stop" but her wet pussy won't let her do it without breaking a smile. I mouth back to her that I am going to nut right in her face while she carries on her conversation. Shelly must have noticed that something was going on again because she asks Rachael one more time if she was preoccupied.

"No, I am ok Shelly. Just trying to get things straightened up around the office before I leave for the weekend, Rachael lies.

I've had enough of this. Rachael lying to her gurl on the phone. Nope, It will not do. I am going to put an end to this charade right now. While Rachael and Shelly continue to discuss this weekend plans (Shelly and her husband are sharing the suite with us) I join Rachael on the floor. Once on the floor, I motion for her to spread her beautiful thick thighs. I reach between her legs and with both hands I bring her stockings down over her big ass. Her stockings being removed now allow that musky pussy aroma that I love so much to permeate throughout her office. All the while, Rachael is doing a great job at continuing her "gurl talk" with Shelly. Rachael's blue silk panties are next. I pull them off and put them over my head so that I can breath in the musky smell of her womanhood. Before she knows what has happened to her, I have Rachael laying flat on her back with my head between her wide-open legs sucking and licking her juicy pussy.

Rachael can no longer stand it. She abruptly brings her lil' gossip hour with Shelly to an end and drops her cell on the plush carpet below. She then grabs my head by the ears and passionately whispers, "like it... do you like my pussy John? Lick it good. Tell me how good my pussy tastes."

By this time, I am gone. There is nothing like eatin' a good pussy and Rachael's pussy was Da Bomb! My dick was getting even harder just from eating her pussy. This is something about me. I love eating pussy so much that it makes my dick harder!

Rachael then screams, "Stop it, Stop it! I can't take this anymore. Fuck me now!

Well, as the saying goes. Ya don't have to tell me twice. Upon hearing my boss' last request I quickly get up from muchin' on that scrumptious punnany and pull Rachael up to her feet with me. I turn her around and bend her over her big wooden desk. I pull her skirt up over her big 50 inch round black bouncy ass so that it is all balled up around her waist.

"Bend over! I am going to fuck you like a bitch in heat," I say playing the tough guy role.

I know you like it rough don't you bitch! I follow up.

"Say it! Say it Ms. Boss Bitch! Tell big daddy that you like it rough," I order.

While she is contemplating whether or not to humor my attempts at domination I stick my now "steel-like" black 8-inch pole deep into here inner regions! As the young boyz say...all up in her guts! I just pound at that pussy hard with deep powerful strokes.

"Take it Boss! Take all of this hard dick," I say.

"While fucking her silly, I tell her (I love talking to my woman while drilling her good –n-hard) that when we get to the hotel this weekend that I am going to be fuckin' her so hard that her girlfriend Shelly will hear her getting' Da Dick! She didn't know this but I had this 3 some fascination thang going on and since I knew that I had little to no chance at fucking both her and Shelly the next best thing would be to fuck her hard enough so that Shelly would hear her best friend getting Da Dick!

I improvised on the old Army commercial, "You will take more Dick this weekend then most women take all year long!"

That familiar feelin' was coming on again. Yes, my balls were full and ready to let loose. Now, my only question was where would I deposit my nut. Presto, it came to me. I wanted to see my fine, intelligent boss with a face full of cum.

I make Rachael aware of my plans, "I am going to pull out baby...I, I want you to get back down on your knees and suck dis dick...you hear me baby...I want to give you all this nut down your throat and all over your face."

"Not on my face," Rachael states to deaf ears.

"Oh yeah baby gurl. You will be takin' dis nut on that pretty chocolate face of yours," I counter.

"N- No baby," Rachael stutters while mumbling something about me watching to many porno movies.

ARRRRRRRRR! It was too late. Rachael was on her knees and as I was getting ready to place my recently pussy-removed dick in her soft juicy lips, I couldn't hold back. My dick exploded all over her face. I mean it hit hair, nose, lips, ears, eyes...the works!

All Rachael could muster is, "I don't believe you, now I have to clean all this up."

Rachael cleans her face up and we both dress and head to our respective homes.

While driving home Rachael calls Shelly, "Gurl, let me tell you. That John who I am bringing to the wedding this weekend...oh my, that young boy has a dick on him. I had his ass eating this pussy while I was talking to you earlier this evening."

"NO! You didn't, Shelly says in disbelief. How big is he girl," Shelly follows up.

"Nonya," Rachael says in jest.

"What?" Shelly doesn't get it.

"None of ya business sista gurl," Rachael jokingly makes it clear to her inquisitive and equally as horny girlfriend.

The drive to New York the next day was HOT! Rachael wore a tight black sweater, tight black designer jeans, a pair of fuck me pumps and she told me (of course, I had to ask) a matching lace bra & thong set. The ride from Baltimore to New York was about 4 hours so we had plenty of time to "play". Put it this way, for most of the trip, I had my raging hard-on out of my pants and she was either sucking it or jerkin' it. Also, sometime that morning between 11pm – 12 pm I had pulled into one of the rest stops in a secluded area behind where the tractor trailers park and more importantly where no one could see us and had Rachael blow me while I stood outside of the passenger side of the car with her sitting. What a thrill that was getting a blowjob on the New Jersey Turnpike while watching all the traffic go by (I never used to believe the stories I read in the sex mags before this happened to me.)

We checked into the hotel, which was like someplace out of a movie. This place was fantastic. Our room was Da Bomb we had a Jacuzzi suite with a big screen TV along with a full bar. What I saw next was outstanding! I had come up to our room with the bags while Rachael went into the hotel store to purchase a few items. Well, I opened the door and there standing in front me was Rachael's fine ass girlfriend Shelly in nothing but a red thong and matching lace bra.

"Damn!" I exclaimed. Although we had never met in person, I had seen a few pics of her over Rachael's house, thus, I knew who she was. Shelly was fine. Shelly was about Rachael's height; however, Shelly was on the "slim goodie" side. Shelly was something like 34C-28-36.

"John???????" Shelly correctly surmised.

"Yes, so you must be Shelly...fine ass Shelly?" I responded. Before continuing our greetings Shelly hurriedly ran back to the other side of the suite and grabbed her "hotel issue" robe and came back to excuse herself for being in a state of partial-dress.


Of course, I excused her. This was going to be a great weekend. It has already started off with a Bang!

Shelly asked if I wanted a drink and I accepted a cognac and an ice-cold brew from her. "So where is your husband, I asked?

Shelly then informed me that her husband, Michael, was out buying more liquor for the weekend's festivities. Just then, my baby Rachael comes strolling her sexy self through the door.

"I see you two have met?" Rachael says.

"Oh Yeah, and did we meet," Shelly says with a wicked smile.

Shelly goes on to explain how she wasn't expecting us so soon and that I had walked in on her while she was clad in only bra & panties. The three of us got a kick out of that. The afternoon continued with Michael returning and the four of us just sittin' back chillin' listening to some music and sippin' on some fine drinks. Michael was what many might call a "pretty boy". He was about 6'1," very dark skinned with a swimmer's physique and this baby face. Rachael had mentioned, during our many sex talks, that Shelly had told her that Michael had long dick. To hear Shelly tell it, her husband was packin' close to 10 inches of tube stick and their sex life was supposed to be Da Bomb. So you know where my mind was...maybe I would get to see Shelly & Michael going at it or at the very least, hear their moans and groans as Michael wore dat pussy out.

As we were the only folks in Rachael's group with a suite and Jacuzzi our room was chosen as the "party" room for the weekend. Two other couples, Mark and "China" as well as Robert and Lisa joined us. Let's have the particulars. Both Mark and China were 45 years of age. Mark showed the signs of being a former football player. He was 6 ft. and 260 pounds. Although he was a bit thick around his midsection you could tell that he once was in pretty good shape. "China," so named because her African-American father met her Vietnamese mother while in the war in Nam. I guest he friends gave her the "China" nickname because it sounded better than "Vietnamese". In any case she was light - brown skin and reminded you of a Halle Berry with Asian features. "China's" best asset was her long luscious legs. She was 5'11" and leggy as all hell

The last couple to arrive at our suite was Robert & Lisa. Have you ever met someone you didn't particularly care for from the start? Well, Robert was that guy. Robert was 5'9" Mr. Know it all. He came struttin' into our suite with this BIG attitude. Robert had the whole gymnastic look thang going on. I had to give it to him his body was tight...but he knew it and had no problem flaunting the fact that at 46 he still had "it" going on. Now, have you ever laid your eyes on a woman who just gave off the "I am a pure slut" look? Robert's wife Lisa was just that. She immediately reminded you of Vanessa Del Rio. Lisa had that, "I am a total fucking machine" thang going on.

YES! Indeed. This was going to be a good night. I would get a chance to see all of these fine babes damn near butt naked in out Jacuzzi. Rachael later told me that the girls were thinking the same thing. They were drooling over the thoughts of seeing us brothas in our skimpy swim trunks with our big dicks stretching to get out.

It was 11:30 pm and the six of us were all sitting around sippin' champagne & cognac in the Jacuzzi. Actually, the Jacuzzi was only big enough for 4 people, so there was always and "odd couple out"; but that was ok because that couple more often than not was Robert & Lisa and I got the chance to see Lisa strut her stuff as she walked to & fro refreshing our drinks and basically just showing off her "dangerous curves" to the boyz. Yep, I could feel a lil' hater-ration in the air from Rachael & "China" who were obviously feelin' some kinda way about their gurl showing us her "stuff".

We had a great time that evening. One moment came when I hadn't seen Rachael for a minute. I excuse myself from "China," Robert & Lisa in the Jacuzzi. As I walk towards the balcony of our room the familiar smell of pot filled my nostrils. Low and behold there are Rachael and Shelly leaning over the balcony with there asses jiggling, checking out the NYC skyline and puffin' on a joint.

"So you ladies started without me, huh?" I asked.

"All baby, we wouldn't leave you out. We were just having some girl talk," Shelly responds.

"So what were you two talking about? Were you talkin' 'bout dis big dick that I have for your girlfriend?" I say to Shelly.

Rachael tells me to shut up and playfully smacks me on my chest.

"By the way, that is a heck of a view...you two sexy ladies bent over the railing with your juicy Asses stickin' all out. Ya'll better watch where you point those things," I jokingly tell the ladies.

I then stand next to Rachael and spank her big black ass, which was just too inviting, stuffed up in the tight purple one-piece bathing suit she was wearing. Just then Shelly looks down at my dick and notices that I have an uncontrollable hard – on which is just too much for her to ignore.

"Damn, is that thing real," Shelly asks in her "I am so fucked up from this joint" voice.

"Tell your girl that it's real baby," I prompt Rachael.

Rachael surprises me by reaching down and grabbing my dick through my swimming trunks and while squeezing my harder- than -life dick, confirms to her girl that it is indeed real. I respond by asking Shelly is that tight ass of hers real and she playfully sticks it out at me asking if I wanted to spank it. I decline, telling her that if I spank it, it wouldn't stop there...I would have to relieve myself up in dat ass. On that note, Shelly departs mumbling something about how she needs to find her husband so she can ride his dick. Rachael and I laugh watching Shelly walk away swinging that ass of hers like it's on hinges.

12