The Boss Gets Taught a Lesson

Story Info
Bitchy boss has the tables turned on her.
2.9k words
4.23
55k
12
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
AngieGS
AngieGS
379 Followers

It was a normal day for me.

The rain was lashing down and soaking me through to the skin. I'd pulled my hair back in its standard tight bun but I could feel it getting frizzy.

Not a way to improve my mood before I get to the office.

I storm into work and ignore everybody's polite words of 'Good morning, how are you?' Stomping past them, I flounce into my office and slam the door, making the plastic windows and shutters vibrate.

I hate the rain.

And I hate my staff.

I flick on my coffee machine and glare at it while it seems to flicker on and off until it dies completely.

"Julia!" I snap into the phone. "I thought I told you to get my coffee machine fixed?"

"I did! I rang the company but they said they can't get anybody out until tomorrow."

"I don't care! Get it fixed. Now! And tell Pete to go fetch me a bloody coffee from across the road." I snarl at her.

I slam the phone down and turn my computer on to begin my day.

While it's loading, I walk over to my window and pull the shutters open again. I need some light in here.

Two minutes later, Julia tiptoes in with a coffee and mumbles something about a guy coming in half an hour to fix the machine.

Half an hour goes by, then an hour. I pick up the phone again and dial Julia.

"Where's the coffee guy Julia?"

"Urm, I ..." She stutters.

"You really are useless aren't you? Completely incompetent. I don't know why I bloody hired you!" I shout at her. "Ring them now and find out when he's going to get here. You should have done that half an hour ago, when he didn't turn up in the first place!" I slam the phone back onto its hook and glance up to see her rush past my window with a tissue held to her face.

I turn away from my computer and look at the pile of paperwork behind me.

"Well, she probably doesn't know why she works for you either." A male voice says, making me jump.

"Excuse me?" I slowly turn around, one eyebrow raised.

"I said. She probably doesn't know why she works for you either." He repeats, staring straight into my eyes.

"And who the hell do you think you are? You didn't even knock." I snap at him.

"I'm the "coffee guy", here to do what you want and fix your stupid coffee machine." He puts his tools on my desk, before walking around it, closer to me, to look at the machine.

"Well that's a fantastic way to get business." I raise my eyebrows at him again.

"I wouldn't want your business Lady." He states, quite matter of factly.

I can't help but open my mouth and gawp at him a bit. How rude! What an arrogant arsehole. I turn away from him to gather myself before realising that any comments I have would only be wasted on him.

After twenty minutes I hear him finishing up and focus my eyes intently on my computer screen. After a couple of minutes, I glance behind me to see what he's doing and I find him just sat against the desk, his eyes on me. I quickly turn back to my screen and clear my throat.

I don't feel him move closer to me.

"But I want your arse." He whispers into my ear.

I gasp and feel myself blush.

Before I realise what's happening, his hands are on my breasts, squeezing them hard. I gasp louder and he whispers menacingly, "Meet me downstairs in half an hour. Or else." With that, he picks up his tools and heads out of the door.

I take a few deep breaths before I try the machine. Luckily, it works. I make myself a coffee and sit in my chair, thinking about what he said.

After half an hour, I switch off my computer, pick up my coat from its hanger and head out the door.

"I've got a meeting Julia. It's only just come on. I don't know how long it will take but I'll call in later."

I don't know why I'm leaving the office. And I don't know why I'm going downstairs. There's something about him ... I have to go. I have to find out what he wants.

I hesitate before I leave the building, this could be a terrible idea ... but my curiosity gets the better of me and I head out the doors.

I see him parked at the end of the road, his company van clearly visible, so I walk over to him. He gets out and opens the back door of his van.

"Get it." He growls.

I look at him, frowning. "I'm not ..."

"I said get in." He pushes me slightly, guiding me to the door.

I step inside and he follows. He bolts the door from the inside and within seconds, his trousers are around his ankles, his erect cock pointing skywards. That thing must be 9 inches I think to myself.

"Get on your knees."

I stare at him until he practically pushes me onto my knees.

"Get on your knees!" He shouts at me. "Suck it. Suck my cock you fucking bitch." He growls at me, yanking my head towards his groin. He grabs his cock and rubs it over my face, pulling my head back by using my hair. "Open your mouth."

I immediately do as he says and I don't object as he pushes his cock into my open trap.

He pulls at my hair tightly, pulling my head back and forth. He starts to thrust his hips, his cock going deeper into my mouth, deeper down my throat. I start to gag at a certain point but he yanks my head back and slaps my face.

"You'll take my cock like the big girl that you are." He glares at me.

I simply nod, and open my mouth again. I let him thrust his cock deeper down my throat and I stop thinking about what is going on, and I just go with it. I wrap my lips around his thick shaft and suck my way up and down his cock. I take as much of him as I can, then I start to roll my tongue around his swollen head, savouring his taste. I feel myself get warm down below, and I so badly want to touch myself, that I moan slightly.

"Yeah. I knew you'd enjoy this." He almost laughs. "You might be a bitch at work but I knew you'd be a slave out of work. A listener. You do as you're told, don't you? You little whore."

He pulls away from me before I can work on him properly and he fastens his trousers again.

"Get in the front of the van."

I wipe my mouth and climb into the front seat, put on my seatbelt and wait to find out where I'm going.

Ten minutes later, we pull into a drive way.

"Now you need to be quiet. Or you'll wake my girlfriend up. Do you understand?" He growls at me.

I nod and unbuckle my belt.

He leads the way into his house through a side door. Once inside, I realise that we're in his garage. He closes the door and locks it. It's almost pitch black.

He shoves me across the room and stands me in the middle, on a rug.

"Take off your clothes. All of them."

He watches me as I slowly undress. I shiver slightly after removing my underwear. He comes closer and grabs my tits, grunting while he squeezes them. He licks each of my nipples before slapping my ass.

"Get on your hands and knees."

I follow his instruction and get on all fours. He leans against me, rubbing his hard dick along the top of my assm playing at the very tip. He presses his head roughly against the soft spot of skin, causing me to exclaim.

"Shut up!"

He leans over me, his body weight on me, and he licks my earlobe, the back of my neck and then down my back. He squeezes my breasts again before sliding his dick between my ass cheeks. He places a hand between my pussy lips and rubs my clit with his thumb. I groan quietly as his cock twitches between my ass cheeks and I and squeeze them together.

My pussy feels so hot and wet now that I'm almost begging him to do something with me. He moves backwards, sliding his cock towards my hungry cunt and I feel his swollen head at my entrance. I thrust towards him as he flicks my clit and he laughs quietly.

"You dirty little whore."

I feel his massive member twitch once more and I groan, thrusting once more towards him. With his hand, he directs his cock into my soaking cunt and begins to slowly, oh so slowly, slide in and out. The feeling is so intense, it drives me wild.

My moans get louder and louder while he moves so slowly inside me, with each movement, he withdraws nearly his whole cock from my, then pushes it back in. I squirm with pleasure and grunt. He withdraws from my cunt and his hand leaves me pussy. I rest my head against the rug and feel his hot breath near my ass.

He parts my ass cheeks with his hands and I jerk forward as a spasm of pleasure runs through me. His tongue hits my puckered hole again, and once again, I thrust myself forward.

"Ohhh!" I moan.

He inserts a finger into my asshole and nibbles one of my cheeks. I groan. He removes his finger and licks my hole again, moving his tongue right up to the top of my ass.

"I'm going to fuck you hard now." He grunts at me.

Before I can move, he's flipped me over on the rug with my legs askew in the air and he's roughly running his hands along my body. He puts his full weight on top of me and slides inside my hungry cunt. He grabs my hands and pulls them above my head, his fingers digging into my wrists, he thrusts away inside me, on top of me.

With every thrust I feel heat and pleasure. My body is on fire. I close my eyes and thrust my hips towards him, trying to arch my back while his weight is still on me. His balls slap against my asscheeks and he pumps into me hard. We're both grunting together, sweating together.

He grabs one of my breasts and kneads it roughly, he pinches my nipples between his fingers which sends tingles through my body. I start to buck against him, my juices covering his large cock, squeals erupting from my mouth.

"Ohhhhh!" I scream. My fists clenched into the rug underneath us.

He thrusts once more before I feel him stiffen. He immediately pulls himself out of me and grabs his twitching cock with his hand. He slides his hand up and down his 9 inch cock and with a grunt, he explodes his cum onto my stomach.

He leans back down towards me and rub his cock along my stomach, in his cum before shuffling over my body and slapping his dick across my face.

"Suck it."

I open my mouth immediately and slide my tongue across his thick shaft. I take his head into my mouth and swirl my tongue over it. I devour the salty taste of his cum. I push my head as far up his cock as I can, lapping up his cum and swallowing it.

"Good girl." He smiles at me before taking his cock from my mouth.

He gets up, leaving me on the rug and walks over to the corner of the garage. I hear him whispering and turn my head to look at him ... with a girl!

"Wha...?" I jump up off the rug and make a grab for my clothes.

"Hey! Did I say you could move?!" He shouts at me, pushing me back onto the rug.

I look up at him, my eyes pleading.

"I asked you a question." He stares at me.

I glance at the girl, a woman, probably mid 20's but before I can re-direct my eyes to his, he's flipped me over and I feel a sharp sting on my ass.

THWACK!

He does it again.

"Owwwww!!!" I shout and try to cover my backside with my hands. This only seems to infuriate him more because he slaps me once more.

"This is my girlfriend." He tells me before landing a fourth slap. "And you're going to fuck her too. Do you understand?" He asks me viciously.

"Yes." I nod while tears spill over my eyelids.

"Put this on." He throws something to me. I turn to look at the object and find myself face to face with an enormous strap on dildo. This thing is at least 2 inches bigger than him!

I pick it up and roll over before putting it on. I look at him, waiting for further instructions. Despite this being new to me, and my ass being on fire, I feel my pussy begin to get even wetter.

He stares back at me and I'm unsure as to whether or not I should move. He nods at his girlfriend so I slowly stand up, admiring my strap on and pull her onto the rug.

"What now?" I ask him as he watches us.

"Fuck her you stupid bitch!" He grunts at me. His hand tightly wrapped around his cock.

"Fuck me ... please." His girlfriend whispers to me, her eyes locked on mine.

I pull her in front of me and place a hand on her lower back.

"I want you to bend over. Wrap your hands around your ankles." I instruct her.

She does exactly as I ask and I find myself smiling to myself. I grab her hips and without a second thought, I press the tip of the dildo against her cunt.

"Ahh.." She moans in pain because, and I already know this, she's not very wet yet. I push harder against her, my fingers digging into her hips to hold her still and I feel the head slip into her.

"Arghhh!" She groans loudly.

I wrap my hands more tightly around her hips and I pull her towards me as I thrust forwards. I watch the dildo slip further into her tight little cunt and I feel my own cunt get hot.

I push harder against her, I want to get further inside her. I want her to take all of me. Without thinking, I thrust myself forward as much as I can and sigh as I watch her take nearly all of my plastic cock.

"ARGHH!!!" She screams loudly. "No. Please.. I can't take ..." She moans softly.

"Fuck her!!" He shouts at me. I'd forgotten her was there while I was watching me slide my own cock into her.

I dig my fingers into her skin harder and begin to fuck her with speed. I grunt as I thrust and I look directly into his eyes as I do this. He's rubbing his hand up and down his throbbing cock faster and faster, when he starts to leak pre-cum, he walks over to me and rams two fingers inside my own sopping pussy.

"Ohh Yes!" I shout. I fuck his girlfriend with a new found passion as he finger fucks my hungry cunt. I feel my juices slipping over his fingers and I start to groan louder and louder. I push myself into his girlfriend and lean over her to grab her tits. I knead one of them, making her moan and wriggle beneath me.

He pushes against my arse and I feel the tip of his swollen head push it's way through my ass cheeks. He grabs my ass and with a quick movement, he slams his cock into my anal passage.

"OHHHHH!!! OHHHHHH!" I scream out loud. I stop moving inside of her while the pain and the pleasure works its way through out my body. He pumps furiously into my ass and with each thrust, he pushes me forward, my own cock sliding deeper into his girlfriend.

The three of us work together to find the right rhythm and with his fingers on my clit I feel my orgasm coming on.

"I'm going to cum!" I tell him. I thrust deeper into his girlfriend and without a seconds thought, I slide a finger into her ass.

"Uhhhh!! YES!!!! YES! FUCK ME!" She shouts at me. Her own fingers working furiously on her clit.

I feel him ram himself into my one last time before he explodes his cum deep into my ass. With a shudder, my orgasm takes over and I push my finger further into his girlfriends' ass. It has the desired effect as she grunts loudly and shudders, her own juices sliding over my plastic cock.

The three of us stay there for a moment, relishing the feeling before we slip out of each other and collapse onto the rug.

I remove the strap on and crawl towards my pile of clothes.

The coffee man clears his throat.

"Where do you think you're going?" He asks quietly.

"I ..." I stammer. Unsure of what he wants me to say.

"We're not finished with you yet ... Sit down." He instructs.

And so, I sit and watch as he slides the strap on, onto his girlfriend.

AngieGS
AngieGS
379 Followers