The Boss Pt. 02

Story Info
The second part.
853 words
4.09
9.1k
3

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 05/15/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It's 7:55pm, his text said 8pm and I know he likes punctuality. I've just pulled outside his place. I look in the mirror and check my make up and reapply my lipstick, I chose the colour for him. Harlot.

I exit my car, close the door and head towards the front door. I check my watch. 7:59pm. I smooth down my hair, take a breath and ring the bell. Anticipation making me tingle.

The door opens and he's standing there in a fresh suit. "On time, very good" he says as he gestures for me to step inside. My red stilettos clinking on the hardwood floors as I make my way to the lounge. "Coat" he demands and I remove my long black coat.

I turn around and he groans. I'm wearing a short black skirt and low cut red halter top, my back exposed. I notice his cock is instantly hard and straining against the nice suit pants he is wearing. He takes my coat and leaves the room, I stand, not sitting until I am told to.

"You may sit" I hear from behind me as he comes back in the room and head to the drinks cabinet. I take a seat on the couch facing his reclining lounge chair. He pours two glasses of scotch and walks over to me and hands me one. "Drink" he says as he takes a seat opposite me. I take a small swing of my drink and feel the burn as it goes down, strong stuff.

I sit back on the couch, my skirt riding up ever so slightly. I can see the hunger in your eyes.

"Did you do as you are told?" He asks. I uncross my legs and he catches as glimpse of my bare pussy. "Good girl. Now head towards the bedroom"

I put down my glass, stand and walk out of the room. I look back and you're no longer in the chair. He comes at me from the side and slams me against the wall, his hand around my throat. "Such a dirty little girl" he hisses at me. His other hand goes under my skirt and finds my pussy. "My slut is soaked!" He rubs my clit hard. I moan. The hand around my throat reaches back slightly and undoes my halter top, he uses his other hand pull it down exposing my breasts.

He roughly grabs my left breast and squeezes. "This body is mine, do you understand?!" He says, his face right up close to mine.

"Yes sir" I reply. He bites my bottom lip and grabs my throat again as he kisses me. He continues rubbing my clit driving me closer to my orgasm. I'm edging as he kisses me. My body starts to shake, showing him that I'm about to cum. He stops, I groan my disappointment.

"I say when you can cum Princess, and I say not yet." He lets me go to pull off his shirt and tie, I reach out to to touch him. "No!" He yells and I put my hands behind my back. He undoes his belt and pushes down his pants, his erection standing to attention before me. "On your knees" he says. I drop down, my hands behind my back still. "Mouth only"

I kiss the tip of his cock and lick my lips, opening my mouth slightly. He pushes it into my mouth and grabs the back of my head beginning to fuck my mouth. I suck greedily, loving being controlled. He speaks as he thrusts "This. Mouth. Is. Mine" each word a harder thrust into my mouth. I moan, sending vibrations through his cock, making him groan aloud.

He stops thrusting and pulls out of my mouth. Leaning down and grabbing my throat again he picks me up and throws me against the wall and kisses me. He holds my hands above my head and grabs my ass, lifting me up, wrapping my legs around his waist and positioning his cock against my pussy.

"You want me to fuck you?" He asks as he slides his cock against my dripping opening.

"Yes please sir" I reply angling my hips.

He thrusts hard inside me making me scream. "Arms around me" he urges. I wrap one arm around his neck and the other across his shoulder as he thrusts in and out of my pussy. He fucks me hard against the wall making me moan loudly.

"You belong to me! No one else!" He yells as he pounds me against the wall. "You're mine!"

"Yours!" I reply as I crest on the edge of my orgasm. "Only yours!" I say between gasps and moans.

"Come for me Princess!" He grunts as he continues to fuck me. My orgasm hits me like a wrecking ball, I scream his name.

His orgasm not far behind mine, he spurts his hotness into me. Coating my insides with his cum. "Fuck yes! Mine! Mine! Mine!" He shouts.

He leans his forehead against mine breathlessly. "Not done yet Princess" he says and carries me towards the bedroom.

TO BE CONTINUED