The Boss vs. The Man Ep. 01

Story Info
The most enjoyable backstage rivalry begins at the Rumble.
4k words
4.31
14.2k
11

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 01/12/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Hello there, I hope you enjoy this, this is the first series in what I hope will be a collection of wrestling-focused erotic literature. I have seven different series in mind to start which hopefully will all be unique and interesting. Also, admittedly, this is my first time writing a full-length piece of fanfiction/erotica, so I hope it's not too bad. Anyway, please leave a comment and/or review if you can, and I really hope you enjoy!

*****

Series 1: The Boss vs The Man

Episode 1: Boss Booty

Sasha Banks returned to the locker room, dejected having just lost her Women's Championship opportunity against Ronda Rousey at the Royal Rumble pay-per-view.

"Hey buddy," says her best friend Bayley, who was just getting out of the shower after coming up short in the women's Rumble match when Sasha entered the locker room. "You had an awesome match out there, even if you didn't take the title. Besides, you and I are going to get those tag titles soon enough." She says, putting a shoulder on her befallen bestie.

"I know, it's just, this was my first title shot in months! The last year has been an absolute mess of boring angles and this was the chance to change everything. And now, I might not even be at WrestleMania!" She said, frustrated. "I'm sorry, it's not your fault." she sighed, "Look, I'm gonna have some alone time for a bit, and I'll meet up with you later. Thanks Bayley." She said as she fell back against the bench in the locker room.

"Alright, Sasha, call me if you need anything." Bayley says as she grabs her things and heads out of the locker room, leaving the building. Sasha sits back in the empty locker room, only one stall still occupied and most of the girls having put their stuff in their cars and now watching the men's Rumble match on monitors around the arena. Except, however, for one.

And that remaining bag in the locker room was that of the winner of the women's Rumble, Becky Lynch.

After failing to recapture the SmackDown Women's title, Becky then made an appearance in the women's Rumble, which she came out of on top, and destined for an apparent dream match in the main event of WrestleMania with Rousey.

As Sasha sat in the locker room and stewed, taking off her boots and knee pads, in marched Becky, carrying the swagger that only the most popular act in the company could have. She smirked as she saw Sasha, whose night was going exactly as bad as hers was going great. "Well how 'bout that, Banks? You react to losing a title match by sulking in the locker room; I react to losing a title match by getting a much bigger one in the main event of 'Mania!" she said arrogantly.

Sasha scoffed, "The only reason you were even in that match is cause my title match went on after the women's Rumble. Had it been the other way around, I'd be main eventing 'Mania."

Becky chuckled as she strode over to her bag, kicking off her boots before slipping off her wrist and knee pads, "Yeah and probably botching an outside dive in the process." She quipped, "Face it Sasha, the last time you got people talking like I have is when Charlotte pulled your trunks halfway up your ass."

Sasha was seething at this point, wanting to fly off the handle and pounce on the self-proclaimed Man. "You know what, Becky? All you've been doing lately is talking about being The Man. But really, you're just a pot boiling over on the stove. Sure, you're making a lot of noise right now, but soon, you'll fizzle out and go right back to being left off pay-per-views while I'm winning the first ever women's tag titles." Sasha retorted.

Becky rolled her eyes and shook her head, "Actually, while I'm main eventing WrestleMania, you'll be lucky to be in a battle royal on the pre-show."

Sasha was furious, if there was ever a time and place where this was totally uncalled for, it was here and now. "I can't wait for Charlotte to take the title from you two weeks after you win it, as per usual. At least she had the arm strength to wedgie my trunks, I bet you couldn't get them above my waist." Sasha sneered, doubting Becky's upper body strength.

Becky turns her head to The Boss with a surprised and amused look on her face, "Oh really? You wanna bet?" asked The Man.

Sasha smirked, folding her arms, "Yeah, actually, I do. Let's see what you got, champ." Sasha smirked, twirling around, putting her hands out to her side, "Unless, of course, you don't think you've got the strength left from your grueling victory." Sasha snickered, knowing Becky spent barely five minutes in the Rumble before winning, having entered at #29.

Becky, agitated having her strength called into question, marched over to Sasha, "Alright bitch, you wanna see strength? Fine!" She sneered, before reaching down and grabbing the waistband of Sasha's short trunks. However, at that very moment, time seemed to stop for Sasha as she made a realization: Her bet with Bayley.

A week before the Rumble, Bayley and Sasha made a bet in the car on their way to the next town, that said whoever got the weaker pop at the next day's live event would have to wrestle their match at the Rumble pay-per-view with a buttplug inside them.

Suffice to say, Sasha lost the bet.

And now, as Becky grabbed the top of her trunks, she remembered that she had not yet taken out the plug. "W-wait, B-Becky..." She began to say, panicking. However, it was too late.

Becky yanked her trunks up and began to take a step back, proudly proving her strength as she yanked the trunks halfway up Sasha's butt. However, what she did not expect was the loud squeal Sasha let out when she did, before The Boss slightly bent over, her hands grabbing at her butt in pain. Without realizing, the wedgie had driven the plug as deep as possible into Sasha's butt.

"What the hell, Sasha, you that weak that a wedgie can hurt you that bad?" She asks, looking at The Boss in pure confusion.

Sasha didn't know how to respond, sighing in pain for a few extra seconds as she contemplated her options. "Uhh... N-no, it's just I, umm... I just pulled something" she stammered, unable to think of any really good excuse, certainly not wanting to concede and cower to Becky in this moment.

Becky scoffed, "I call bull, what's going on?' she asked, before reaching over and pulling Sasha's trunks down just below her ass, spreading her cheeks, wondering if she had actually done some damage. However, what she saw made her gasp, taking a step back when she saw Sasha with a buttplug lodged firmly inside of her, "OH. MY. GOD!" she exclaimed grinning.

Sasha stood back up and pulled her trunks back up quickly, blushing as she turned around, angry and embarrassed from Becky discovering the plug, "Becky, just shut up about it! I lost a bet with Bayley at a house show, okay? This was the consequence of the bet." Sasha said frustrated.

Becky, with an ear to ear grin on her face, trying to not laugh too hard, "So wait... Did you actually wrestle with that in there tonight?" she asked, a shocked and amused grin plastered on The Man's face.

Sasha folded her arms and rolled her eyes, blushing as she stood embarrassed in front of one of her fellow Four Horsewomen, "Yes I did, okay?! Just don't tell anyone! We could get in big trouble for this bet. We won't get those tag titles, and we need them bad! Hell, we just spent the last six months feuding with the Riott Squad. Please Becky, just keep quiet about this." Sasha pleaded.

Becky stood there in total shock and awe, after all this time, the almighty Sasha Banks didn't mind taking it up the butt. Even more, The Boss was pleading for Becky's help. She finally licked her lips, smirking as she prepared to speak, thinking about what how she was feeling; Surprised? Obviously. Impressed? Hell yeah. Amused? You bet. But even more then all of those; turned on.

Becky had always had an eye for Sasha, specifically. Ever since their days in NXT, she had dreamed about being with Sasha. However, in a million years, she would have never guessed it would have happened this way.

The Man smirked and took a step closer to The Boss, "Don't worry, Sasha, I promise I won't tell a soul." she said, Sasha perking up and beginning to thank her before she cut The Boss off, "IF... You let me see it one more time." she said firmly.

Sasha's face was riddled with confusion. Sure, she had always been attracted to Becky. Even fantasized about being with her. However, she never thought it would ever become a reality. Certainly not this way. "W-wait... W-what?" Sasha stuttered, finding it the only thing she was able to muster.

Becky smirked, taking another step closer to her, feeling herself beginning to get wet in her jean short shorts, gently wrapping an arm around Sasha's waist, resting it on her lower back and gently pulling her close, "I said let me see it again." she whispered softly, her lips just inches from Sasha's, before slowly leaning forward and gently pressing her lips against Sasha's.

The Boss couldn't fight it even if she tried. Every instinct, including the feeling of her own crotch getting wet, gently beginning to kiss back as she feels Becky's lips push onto hers, both women gently beginning to make out sensually. Sasha's arms gently wrapped around Becky's waist as their bodies pressed close together.

After a minute or so of The Boss and The Man's make-out session, their lips finally broke as they slowly opened their eyes to look at each other again, living in a different world than they did just two minutes ago. "Mmm I've waited years for that." Sasha said softly.

Becky smiled, gently sliding a hand down onto Sasha's big booty, gently sliding her hand under her trunks and beginning to squeeze her phat jiggly ass cheek, "Mmm wanna hear a secret, Sasha?" she asks, before leaning into Sasha's ear, "I've gotten off to the gifs of Charlotte giving you those wedgies." She said softly, before both women press their lips against each other again, kissing a bit more passionately and sensually this time.

In pure bliss, Sasha's hands began to slide down Becky's back, cupping her cute bubble butt before sliding her hands down her shorts to grab at the former Lass Kicker's ass. In absolute joy, Becky and Sasha moan softly into each other's mouths, barely noticing anything other than the feeling of each other's lips.

So it was a second or two too late for Becky to stop Sasha when she felt her finger trail down her ass crack. As Sasha's finger slid in between Becky's butt cheeks, she ran over a cold, metallic object.

Sasha was not the only one to wrestle with a buttplug.

She smirked as they broke their kiss, now it was Becky with the sheepish blush on her face, and Sasha with the surprised and amused grin on her face. "Well, what do we have here? Looks like we know why you wanted to enter the Rumble so late." She said giggling.

With a sheepish, embarrassed look now covering The Man's face, Becky looked into Sasha's eyes, "S-Sasha, p-please, don't t-tell any-"

"Shhhh," Sasha interrupted, "Don't worry, Becky. I won't tell if you won't." She said softly.

Becky got a devilish smirk on her face, "I'll show you mine if you show me yours."

Smiling, Sasha took Becky's hand, sitting her down on the bench behind the two women. She proceeded to twirl around, gently wiggling her big plump caramel butt for Becky before pulling down her trunks and backing up as Becky began to squeeze and grab her sexy ass. Becky licked her lips as she began to separate the bubbly butt cheeks, revealing the glistening plug filling her tight asshole. "You know, Becky, I've had this thing in quite a while, I wouldn't mind taking it out right about now." she teased, gently swaying her big ass.

Becky didn't need to be asked twice. She reached up, gripping to end of the plug and slowly beginning to pull it. The Boss gasped and moaned softly as it slowly exited her ass, letting out a final squeak as it pops out. Squeezing that big booty in front of her, Becky leaned forward, "Mmm why don't I give this beautiful little hole a little massage after it's long, hard day?" she says, not even waiting for a response before gently beginning to run her tongue over Sasha's tight butthole. Hearing the moans emitting from The Boss, Becky pressed on, continuing to run her tongue over her tight hole and beginning to push it into Sasha's butt.

"Uuuugh fuck Becky! Ooooh fuck Becky, that feels soooo damn good!" Sasha moaned, provoking Becky to tongue Sasha's sexy booty harder and faster, now sensing that Sasha's pussy was dripping wet. Just like hers was.

Sasha's legs quivered as she bent over even more, gently beginning to rub her mound, moaning as she lightly twerked back in Becky's face. Becky firmly spanked Sasha's sexy ass as she devoured her tight hole, causing Sasha to moan even louder, her thick thighs jiggling as her knees trembled.

After several minutes, Sasha stood back up, her juices beginning to run down her thighs as she brought Becky to her feet, tugging off her shirt and then while Becky ripped off Sasha's top. Sasha presses her lips against Becky for a wet, passionate kiss, pulling back as she removes Becky's bra and thong, "Mmm it's not very fair I am here, buck naked, and you've still got your gear on. Now how about you follow through on your end of the deal, literally." Sasha says, slapping Becky's sexy butt. "Mmm but I'm going to rim you even better than you rimmed me." Sasha boasts, as she lays down on the floor.

Becky smiles as she follows Sasha down, "Oh yeah? I don't know, you were moaning pretty loud." she jokes, locking the door of the locker room before getting on top of Sasha, turning her back to The Boss and positioning her ass right above her face, gently sitting back as Sasha takes her cute big butt into her hands.

Sasha looks up at Becky's big ass hovering above her face like a challenge to conquer, determined to win the first salvo in what was shaping up to be the most fun backstage rivalry in wrestling history.

Gripping Becky's ass cheeks, she slowly takes hold of Becky's plug, pulling it slowly at first, Becky biting her lip hard, trying not to moan. Noticing Becky's efforts to win the emerging Rimjob contest, Sasha pulls the plug quickly out of her ass.

"Ooooh fuck me!" Becky exclaims, her hands falling onto Sasha's thighs as she moans loudly at the unexpected fast removal of her plug. Sasha smirks, knowing this is her chance, she buries her nose in between Becky's sexy ass cheeks, running her tongue fast over Becky's tight hole, The Man's dripping pussy beginning to leak juices on Sasha's cute boobs.

"Mmm don't worry, I plan to." Sasha says from under Becky's ass as she plunges her tongue deep into Becky's tight hole, sliding in and out and curling it inside her ass, making Becky moan loudly as her sexy ass gets eaten out by The Boss, unable to resist beginning to massage her clit as she uncontrollably grinds her ass over Sasha's face.

Hearing Becky's moans get louder and louder, filled with more and more lust, she spanks her hard, over and over, knowing she is on the verge of winning the first round of their newly found rivalry. Her tongue buried deep in her booty, her hands leaving pink hand prints on her cheeks, "Uuuugh god dammit Sasha! Oooooh fuck! You're g-gonna make me cum just from eating my ass!" Becky moans, rubbing her clit harder and faster, leaning down to give Sasha's soaked crotch a long, slow lick.

The Boss slowly stops eating Becky's ass, enjoying Becky's tongue as she begins to lick her precum from her smooth mound and thighs, "Mmm fuck baby! In that case, since I clearly won that one, how about I get the strapon I carry with me and we can have another little booty challenge?" She says, climbing up from underneath The Man and reaching into her bag, earning a spank from Becky as she bends over and digs out her strapon.

"Ugh fine, I'll give it to you, you won that time. But this time, since you've got the nice big strapon, this time, instead of who moans loudest, the winner is whoever can make the other squirt first by fucking their ass with that nice big toy of yours." Becky says, laying out the next challenge as Sasha puts on the strapon. "Oh yeah, and you have to do it as the bottom. The other girl won't ride you, you've gotta have a good upward thrust." Becky says, winking as Sasha as she sets a timer on her cell phone.

"Guess we're having a Beat the Cock-Clock Challenge." says Sasha, laying on her back as Becky facing her, straddles the strapon and slowly begins sitting down on it, starting the timer when she sits down on it fully, "Uuuugh fuck that thing is big! Alright little miss Banks, let's see what you go-OOooooh fuck!" Becky squeals, The Boss interrupting with a hard first thrust of the strapon into Becky's asshole.

"That's what I thought." Sasha says, grinning, staring directly at Becky's soaking pussy as she begins thrusting upwards, the strapon beginning to pound in and out of Becky's ass, reaching up to spank her sexy butt as she thrusts deep into Becky's ass, causing The Man to moan loudly, her head falling back, "Uuuugh fuck yes Sasha! Uuuuugh oooooh fuck me harder Sasha!" she squeals.

Not needing to be told so, Sasha grips Becky's ass tightly and thrusts harder and harder, faster and faster into her sexy butt, the strapon stretching out Becky's tight asshole as her pussy throbs and quivers.

Several minutes go by, Sasha continuing her hard, fast and passionate pace, however, The Man is able to barely hold back from squirting, amassing more and more time on the clock, causing The Boss to get more and more worried. And as she gets more and more cautious of the clock, she gets rougher and rougher.

"Come on your little slut, you know you wanna cum. You've been waiting years to squirt all over my face, just let that sweet little pussy explode all over The Boss' face" Sasha moans, spanking Becky hard. "Uuuuugh oooooh f-fuck Sasha!" is all Becky is able to moan as her ass is ravaged by Sasha and her strapon.

As the clock just passes 13 minutes, Becky begins moaning even louder, gripping her cute tits as her body begins to convulse. Sasha thrusts hard and fast into her ass, "Uuuugh fuck yes, Sasha!" she whimpers, falling back against Sasha's knees, her sweet smooth pussy releasing and squirting a big load of wet Irish juice all over Sasha's face and chest, making her gasp as she feels her face get coated in Becky's cum.

Sasha quickly stops the clock, trying to pull the strapon out of Becky's ass, wanting to get it in her ass as quick as possible, knowing Becky is at her most tired from not just the ass fucking that just took place, but also the two matches earlier on in the night.

However, Becky being on top is able to hold Sasha down as she catches her breath, smiling and she watches Sasha try to quickly reverse positions. "Oh Sasha, what's your hurry?" she asks, smirking as she pants. "I just need a minute to catch my breath, and then I'll easily beat your time. I was starting to think you weren't even trying" Becky mocks, giggling as Sasha struggles underneath her.

"Fuck that, Becky! Let's get to it right now, there's no way you're gonna beat my time! I'm gonna prove I'm superior in every way!" Sasha demands, squirming to get Becky on her back.

Becky finally catches her breath, "Sasha, Sasha, Sasha. You always rush into things without thinking them through." She says, giggling as she gently begins rubbing Sasha's clit. "Sasha, I said we couldn't touch each other's pussy while we fucked the other's ass. However, nothing was said about before we fucked the other's butt." she says, smiling devilishly.

Sasha gasps softly and moans, realizing her crucial mistake, knowing that whatever Becky does, she's going to have the advantage. She tries to fight her way on top of Becky, but The Man's rubbing of her pussy weakens her arms, eventually sending them back to the ground beside her, moaning loudly as she gets rubbed quickly.

12