The Boss's Daughter

Story Info
Fling spirals out of control.
24.6k words
4.52
62.2k
15
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Miltone
Miltone
462 Followers

*Author's Note: This is based on a true story. Only the name have been changed to protect the guilty. If the story is too long, try reading the short version in a poem of mine called "Loving One" in the poetry section.*

"Hey, Liz!" I called out jokingly, holding up the wood screw that I had swept up along the side of the oven. "You wanna screw?"

Liz glanced over with her cool, heavy-lidded, clear blue eyes. Her full pouty lips curled into a sly little smile. Through the soft smooth fabric of her white turtleneck I could plainly see her nipples harden and protrude through the thin cups of her bra. Just the sound of something slightly suggestive always got a response from her. She looked me up and down, letting her eyes dwell on my crotch.

"Sure," she said with her husky voice. "Let's go!"

She reached out and grabbed the broom handle from my hand and flung it aside with a clatter. She took my hand in hers and pulled me toward the hidden lair behind the bread ovens. To the surprise of her startled coworkers, I followed her to the little oven room hideout.

"Way to go, Robby!" said Old Tommy, the senior oven man.

"Ride her cowboy!" laughed Akim, his assistant.

The other girls, Terrie and Nicole, just watched us pass by, their mouths hanging open, silent for a change. As Liz and I slipped along the warm, narrow space between the ovens and out of their sight, I could hear them begin to chatter about just what was happening. I'm sure that they couldn't believe what they had seen, just as I couldn't believe that Lovely Liz, the boss's daughter, had singled me out for a trip to paradise.

Now I have to admit that I had always kept my eye on Liz and likely would have done anything to have her. She had just turned 20 and worked part time in the commisary bakery where I worked, part of a company owned by her father. I had heard that when she told him that she wanted to attend a school of cosmetology instead of a school of business, he had told her that she'd have to do it the hard way, even if it meant that she'd have to work her way through. Of course it didn't work out quite that way for Daddy's little girl, but she was determined to make her own way. As the afternoon shift supervisor, I was only too happy to have her around, if only as eye candy. She wasn't the smartest girl I'd ever met, but then she had to be the most beautiful.

She was the purest blonde girl I had ever seen, with creamy white skin, smooth as silk, and clear blue eyes the color of a summer's dawn. Her flaxen hair was always perfect, with just the right amount of body and curl to frame her high cheekbones and pretty smile. Her shoulders were narrow and her breasts were a perfect size and shape, firm and round yet with a tantalizing jiggle to them that drove me and the rest of the guys crazy. Her figure was trim with a narrow waist but a perfect flair to her hips. She had what a lot of guys refer to as a heart-shaped butt and a pair of legs that went all the way from here to there and back again, if you know what I mean. She carried herself so well when she strolled past the guys and left them to drown in their drool. Liz was a beautiful girl and there was an air about her that told most every guy that she was unattainable, so don't bother trying. But then she had just dragged me back behind the ovens for a little tryst. Or so I thought.

As we slipped past the racks of oven mitts and pads she pulled me over toward the corner where Old Tommy kept an old wooden chair. She turned to face me.

"Liz, I didn't mean," I began to say.

She held a finger to her lips to shush me.

"Follow my lead on this, okay?" she whispered softly.

I shrugged and nodded.

"Oh, Baby!" she called out in a passionate voice. "Oh, Baby! Oh, Yeah! Just like that!"

"How's this Lizzy?" I whispered, then said in a firm voice, trying to be just loud enough to be heard. "You want it like this? You want some more of this?"

"Oh, yeah, Baby! Give it to me."

We were standing close together in this warm space hidden from sight but not out of earshot. We could hear the echoes of our coworkers talking back and forth about what they thought was happening.

"Oh, Robby! You're sooooo biiiiig!" Liz said, drawing out her last couple of words. "Oh, Robby!"

She began to make some smacking and sucking sounds, that were so convincing that she had to stifle a laugh and placed her hand on my shoulder to steady herself. I managed to slip my hand around her waist and pull her closer to me. I could feel the warmth of her body through the soft fabric of her top. Just out of instinct I began to raise my other hand toward her perfect pair of tits. Before my hand could reach its target, she suddenly turned around and rubbed her ass up against me.

"Oh, yeah, Baby! Give it to me!" she called out with more passion in her voice.

"Liz, you're so tight! Oh, yeah!"

She began to lightly rub up against me. My hands instinctively looped around to cup her beautifully firm breasts. She pulled her elbows down to her side to pin my arms against her. I could still feel her taut nipples pressing against the palms of my hands.

"Oh, Baby! Oh! Oh! Oh! Oh!" she called out again and again.

She glanced over her shoulder at me for a moment. There was a look of passion in her eyes, as if our little game of pretend was actually producing some heat inside her.

"Uh! Uh! Uh!" I called out to echo her cries. My hips thrust forward to rub against the sweet curves of her ass. I was sure that she could feel the effect that this was having on my cock as it grew firmer with each movement.

She continued to dry hump me and brought her hands up to rest on mine. She began to guide my fingers and palms around the curves of her breasts, giving me the cook's tour you might say, of her wonderful soft flesh.

"Oh, Robby! I'm coming!" she called out hoarsely. "Do me, Baby! Make me come!"

Her humping, though still playful, began to press more deeply into me. My cock was now almost fully erect and I was sure that she was guiding the crack of her ass up and down the length of my shaft on purpose. She let my hands go to wander about her body on their own and brought her own up to her head, pulling her paper hat from her gorgeous blonde hair and let it tumble wildly about her shoulders. She bent farther over and shook her head, tossing her hair from side to side.

"Oh, Lizzie! I'm gonna come too!" I called out, mindful that much more of this play-acting would produce the real result.

"Oh, yeah? You gonna come for momma? Come on! In my mouth!"

She turned around to face me again and began to make the most lurid humming and sucking noises. I began to grunt for proper effect. Finally, our voices joined in unison as we pretended to reach a climax.

"Oh, Robby, Baby! You're the best!" she said loudly with a wink, placing her hand on my shoulder.

"You're something else," I replied. "We should do this more often."

"Sorry, You've had your shot, nice as it was, but that's it for you!" she returned, with another wink and a smile that was playful but cold.

"Well, no matter what you say, you're a great little piece, Baby," I replied trying to sound casual.

"Of course," she said leaning up to whisper in my ear. "Let me go out first, and don't ham it up too much."

She untied her apron and began to mess with tying it back around her waist. She grabbed her little hat and began to stuff her hair back under it. As she wanted, I let her walk out first and waited a couple of minutes before strolling out, pretending to be doing up my fly. The guys were waiting for me, ready to pat me on the back for cracking the sweetest looking babe in the bakery. Of course, the fact that although I was joking at first, but really wanted to do what we only play-acted made me feel strange, almost as if she had taken advantage of me. It only made me more determined to find a way to really have Lizzie.

**

The next afternoon, Ralph, the commissary manager, saw me on the way in and asked me into his office. By the serious look on his face, I figured I was going to get fired.

"So, Robby," Ralph began, after asking me to have a seat. "I've been hearing this nasty rumor about you and Elizabeth. Something about you screwing behind the oven last night."

"It didn't happen," I said.

"Now before you go any farther, remember that you're part of our management team here. She's the boss's daughter, but she is also your employee. You realize that if it happened, I'd have no choice but to can your worthless ass."

"Man, it never happened," I said leaning forward. "We were joking around a bit and maybe the talk got out of line a bit, but, honest, there was no sex involved. Maybe someone overheard something. But nothing happened."

"Robby, Robby Robby," Ralph repeated. "I know you fancy yourself as some sort of rock star with your band and all. Maybe you guys will end up going someplace, but you're not a dumb shit. You've got a great opportunity here to learn this business. Maybe you will get someplace romancing that sweet little piece. I don't know. But watch yourself. That girl can easily flush you down the crapper if things don't go her way."

"Got it. Ralph," I said.

Although I was breaking a sweat by the time he let me go, at least I still had my day job. The band wasn't doing all that well, certainly not earning enough to pay the rent and buy food, you know, all the luxuries of life. I decided to bury myself in the job for the day and soon was so busy that I didn't get a chance to talk with Lizzie until I was almost ready to leave. She was standing at a table making up pie boxes looking kind of sad. I made my way over to say hello.

"So how's it going?" I asked.

"Well, thanks for spreading the word around," she said with a nasty tone to her voice.

"Hey, I didn't say a word," I countered in defense.

She took a long look at me and relented.

"I didn't think you did," she said, now sounding just disgusted. "People can be such assholes. I say fuck 'em. At least Daddy didn't hear about it."

"Look at it this way. No one's calling you the virgin queen anymore," I remarked.

"Great! Exchanging one lousy reputation for a worse one," she said.

"If it's all the same to you this will all blow over in a couple of days," I began, but paused for a moment to think over what I wanted to say. I wanted to be careful because I didn't really want to lose my job and I certainly didn't want to lose her. Finally I went on, "Of course, I'd be lying to say that I haven't thought of making love with you, Lizzie. If it was for real, I would have chosen a more romantic place and it wouldn't have lasted only a couple of minutes."

She looked back to the pie boxes she was folding together.

"I've thought about it too, Robby, especially after last night," she said placing the finished boxes on a cart. "You seem like a really sweet considerate guy. I was awake half the night wondering what it would be like to really do it with you."

"What about Greg?" I said, asking about her boyfriend.

"We're on and off a lot. Right now we're off. Maybe that's part of why I've been so fruity."

Suddenly one of the oven guys called me over to answer a question. She got busy helping with the Danish line and I didn't have a chance to talk to her again until the next day. She was finishing up on the biscuit line just before taking a break when I passed by.

"What are you up to?" she asked.

"I dunno," I said without thinking. "I've gotta count the bread production. Why?"

"Well, I'm going on break in a minute," she said.

"Do you want to take a walk or something?"

"Sure," she said wiping her hands on her apron.

We walked out of the bakery and down the hallway toward the restrooms. She was wearing a denim shirt and a pair of tight blue jeans.

"Where do you want to go?" I asked.

"I don't know. Somewhere we can talk. In private."

"I got a little hideout from my days in the warehouse. Let's go this way."

She followed me along the hall and back through the empty warehouse. I led the way through the racks and toward a little stairway that used to lead to an old office that they had taken down. Once you were up the stairs there was just a floor with out any walls. Unless you made some loud noise, no one would know you were up there. I climbed up the stairs and turned back to watch as Liz followed. I couldn't help but notice from my height advantage how her denim shirt had opened up and how her perfect white breasts jiggled as she mounted the steps. It didn't appear that she was wearing a bra from the free and easy way they moved. I felt a twinge as my cock sprang to life.

"Why are you always looking at my tits?" she said with a nervous laugh as she reached the last step.

"Because they are so perfect," I replied, setting my gaze on her heavy lidded blue eyes.

"You think so?"

"I dream about 'em all the time."

"These little things," she said clutching at them with both hands.

"Like I said, they're perfect," I commented. "Remember from the other night, I got a good feel for them."

"Oh, yeah," she laughed. "I almost forgot 'cause I was sizing you up at the same time, Big Boy."

Some old boxes were still set up over on the back where I had arranged them once before while eating my lunch and reading the newspaper. I sat on one of the boxes and leaned back against the wall. She hesitantly took a seat beside me.

"You don't think they're too small?"

"Like I said, they're perfect."

"Greg says they're small. He even said he'd pay for implants."

"What a dick!"

"You don't think they're too small?"

"Lizzie, you have the sweetest, sexiest body I've ever seen."

"But you've never really seen me naked. You might not think that once you're seen me in the raw."

"Liz, you are the most beautiful young woman I have ever met. There isn't a part of you that I would want to change."

"That's sweet, Robby. Really sweet."

She raised her hand up to place her palm on my cheek. We sat for the next few moments looking into each other's eyes. She let her hand fall away from me down to the front of her shirt and began to undo the first button.

"What are you doing?" I asked.

"Don't you want to see what you've been dreaming about?"

"Well, yeah."

"So don't ask stupid questions."

She finished undoing her shirt and slowly, teasingly pulled it open, letting me catch a glimpse of her perfect firm round breasts.

"You're naked under there."

"Haven't you noticed? I normally don't wear any underwear. Just when it's that time of the month or when my top is too sheer. Bet you didn't know how easy it'd be to get me naked."

She held the denim shirt open and proudly presented her tits for my eyes to feast upon. They truly were perfect, round and firm with small pink nipples that were growing taut in the cool warehouse air.

"My, God. They are perfect," I said reaching over to cup the delectable breast closest to me. "Better than I ever imagined. See how it fits my hand so perfectly?"

"Oh, yeah. It fits nicely," she said with a little sigh.

I reached over to cradle the other breast and gently caressed them with my fingers and thumbs. Her nipples were fully stiffened. Almost at the same time we turned to face each other more directly.

"You have a nice touch, Robby. So gentle and loving."

"Thank you," I said continuing to tease her nipples with my thumbs and fingers. "I want it to be pleasurable for you."

"It is," she sighed again. "Greg is kind of rough with them."

"Sometimes rough can be fun, but I prefer gentle and loving."

I leaned over and placed a light, loving kiss on her soft flesh, letting my tongue brush against her nipples and drawing each one into my mouth in turn with a gentle suck. She sighed loudly as I pulled her soft flesh into my mouth.

"Oh, Robby!" she called out.

Hearing a noise echo through the warehouse, she suddenly pulled back from me, closed her shirt and looked around nervously.

"What was that?" she whispered loudly.

"I didn't hear a thing," I remarked. "But then I was distracted for some reason."

"Maybe we should be getting back," she said, starting to button up her shirt.

"Sure," I replied thinking about what I was going to do about the raging hard-on growing in my pants.

***

I knew that I had made my impression on Lizzie, because for the next few days when she would see me around the bakery, she would give me the sweetest smile. In fact on one occasion, while I was lying on my back trying to fix one of the machines, she stood nearby licking her lips suggestively. Just the sight of her gave me a terrific hard-on that was difficult to hide.

Later on as I approached her from the rear, I noticed a little hole wearing through the seat of her jeans. As I stepped up next to her, my middle finger found the hole and worked its way through to the soft warm flesh of her ass. She jumped from surprise, but did nothing to stop me as my finger explored her sweet cheek. From where we stood, no one else could see what I was up to. I fished my finger around and reached the edge of her pussy.

"You're not wearing panties," I said as my finger slipped into the folds of her moist pussy. "And I can also tell that you like what I'm doing."

"Just don't make me come," she said.

"I don't want to rip your jeans," I remarked as I withdrew my finger.

She grabbed my hand and brought it up to her face, licking then sucking on my finger.

"You little slut," I laughed as I walked away back to work.

Later on in the early evening, I noticed that she was standing by the door that led to the front offices looking through the little window.

"Are you lost, young lady?" I said, not able to think of anything wittier.

"Just looking," she replied. "I wondered what Daddy's office looks like since he had it remodeled."

"You want to take a walk?" I asked, pulling out my set of keys.

"Sure."

I unlocked and opened the door so that we could pass through. We went along the corridor up toward the main hallway.

"I think your Dad's office is this way," I said pointing to my left.

"I know where it is, Robby," she replied tartly.

The offices were dark except for the hallway lights. There was an office light on in the personnel area but we were headed off to the executive suites. There was no mistaking which office belonged to the owner. The door was open and we stepped inside. It was nicely paneled in mahogany and appointed with a sleek set of furniture, including an overstuffed armchair.

"This is nice," she said sinking into the chair. "You should try this."

She got up so that I could have a seat. I felt strange sitting in his chair dress in my starchy uniform. As I sat down, she perched her ass on the desk in front of me.

"You look like you belong in that seat," she said.

"I don't know about that," I replied. "I wouldn't want to be your Daddy's shoes for a minute."

"You could do it if he can," she said with her heavy lidded blue eyes zeroing in on me. "Besides, I'd rather see you in that chair, so when I came in to visit you could fuck me right here on the desk."

"That's a thought I'd have to consider," I said as she spread her legs and set her feet up on the chair. "One that is very tempting."

"What about right here, right now," she said, untying her apron and pulling it off over her head.

She leaned back and tossed her head from side to side to fluff out her hair. As she did so, her firm little breasts jiggled under the soft ribbing of her sweater. I leaned forward and ran my hands along her thighs, up toward her hips. She crossed her arms and pulled her sweater up and over her head, tossing her head again so that her hair swirled about her face.

My fingers nervously approached the button on her jeans. She sucked in her stomach so that I wouldn't have trouble with the button. As I popped it open and pulled the zipper down, I could see the beginning of her pubic hair, the same flaxen blonde color as her hair. I began to lick my lips in anticipation of where they might end up. She leaned back to place her hands on the desk and raised her hips up so I could slip her jeans down. Just as I pulled them down past her hips and her pussy came into view, the sound of some voices echoed down the hall. She instinctively grabbed her sweater and held it up to her breasts.

Miltone
Miltone
462 Followers