The Boss's Slave

Story Info
The boss punishes secretary for long lunch breaks.
1.6k words
4.02
39.3k
9
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Julianna Smith sat at her desk waiting for her boss to call her and tell her she could go home. It was already two hours since anyone else had been in the building and they were the only two left. Julianna had finished all her work for the day, yet she could not leave. She had to wait till the "Ice Queen" left. The Ice Queen was really Suzanna Bossley, a woman who had no life save for the job. She had no children, no husband and no friends as much as Julianna could tell. Most nights Suzanna stayed in the office till midnight or later. She was always at work promptly at 9 A.M. looking as if she had just gotten twelve plus hours of sleep. The intercom buzzed. Suzanna's tired voice rang out loud and clear in the empty office.

"Bring me the Holiwitz file." Grudgingly, Julianna rose, retrieved the file and went into the office. Her boss, Suzanna, sat behind a massive oak desk. Julianna walked to the desk and handed Suzanna the file.

"Thank you." She said, smiling at her. Julianna paused. Suzanna never smiled. A permeant frown always graced her ruby red lips. Julianna found that a smile really lit up Suzanna's face. Julianna smiled back at her.

"No problem. Is there anything else I can get for you?" Suzanna smiled again.

"Not if all you mean to get me is a drink or a file." Suzanna said softly. Suzanna rose from her desk and walked towards Julianna. Suzanna was tall, thin and always rocked a deep tan. Her shirt had been unbuttoned so that the top of her wonderful C cup breasts could be seen. Julianna felt wary on what was going on. Suzanna was always dressed perfectly and was always professional. Here now, she was undressed slightly and hitting on her! Julianna looked Suzanna up and down. Her short grey striped business skirt showed off her long lean legs and the high heels she wore made her tight little ass sit perfectly on her body. Suzanna stopped at the edge of her desk and began to remove a multitude of bobby pins from her tight bun. When her golden brown hair was released from its confines, it fell in waves around her.

"I have been watching you." Suzanna said. She turned around and leaned across the desk top to reach a glass. Julianna watched as the skirt clung to her ass. Her ass that was begging to be touched. Julianna felt herself reaching out to touch Suzanna and then snatched her hand back. Suzanna grabbed the glass and Julianna noticed it wasn't filled with the sparkling water Suzanna normally drank. It was filled with an amber liquid similar to whiskey. So that was what brought this on.

"You have been watching me." Julianna repeated, wondering where this was headed.

"Yes, I notice that you take long lunch breaks."

"That is because I am here so late in the evening." Julianna pointed out, pointing a finger at the clock on the wall that read 10 p.m.

"Do you not have a boyfriend?"

"No." Suzanna's eyes sparkled as she finished the drink.

"A girlfriend then?"

"No, ma'am." Suzanna came forward and took Julianna's hand.

"Sit in this chair." Julianna sat and Suzanna started to remove her jacket. Julianna allowed her to do this. Julianna was 5'3, brown eyes and black hair. Her ass was too big, her hips too wide and her legs too short. No one noticed her, not the boys or the girls. Suzanna stood in front of Julianna and leaned against the desk.

"You must be punished for your long breaks." Suzanna said. Julianna frowned.

"Punished how?" She asked warily. Suzanna walked behind her and began to rub her shoulders.

"You will be my slave." Suzanna whispered in her ear. "If you want to keep your job, you will do what I say." Julianna was lost for a moment in how good this back rub felt.

"Hmmmm?" She muttered.

"If you want to keep your job, you will let me control you." Suzanna leaned forward and began to unbutton Julianna's dress shirt. Suzanna leaned in and smelled Julianna's neck.

"You smell like strawberries." She sighed in pleasure. Suzanna began to kiss Julianna's neck as the last button was undone.

"No complaining or protesting." Julianna only nodded.

"I want to keep my job." She whispered as Suzanna's hands moved over her breast that still were hidden away in her blue push-up bra.

"I am going to remove you shirt and then your bra." Julianna felt a blush seep through her, but she knew what would happen if she resisted. She merely nodded. Suzanna took off Julianna's shirt and then unclasped her bra. Julianna's heavy breasts feel from their confines and Suzanna gasped out loud.

"Did you know that I was a lesbian?" Suzanna asked as she moved in front of Julianna. Julianna shook her head no.

"I am. I love young little girls like you. Your 21 right?" Julianna could only nod as Suzanna began to massage her tits.

"You see, I am 32 years old. I've seen enough cock to know the only kind of cock I like is the dildo kind." Suzanna took Julianna's breast in her mouth and began to suckle and lick the nipple. Julianna moaned in pleasure and ran her fingers through Suzanna's hair. Suzanna released her breast and stood.

"Stand up, slave." Julianna complied. "Take off the rest of your clothes." Suzanna softly commanded. Julianna hesitated a moment and then Suzanna was there, pulling her hair back sharply.

"Do you want to be without a job? Do you want to have no money and no way to pay for anything?" She pushed Julianna onto her knees and then put her foot up on the chair, revealing her pink pussy.

"Lick it!" Suzanna commanded. Julianna hesitated again. Suzanna grabbed her hair again and pushed her face into her crotch.

"Lick it or get out and don't come back." Julianna had never before ate out a girl. She often watched it when she watched porn, so she mimicked what she had seen them do. She began by licking the nub of Suzanna's cleanly shaved pussy and making Suzanna moan. Suzanna thrust her hips forward as Julianna's lips caught and held the nub in between her teeth. She nibbled it as Suzanna wriggled in pleasure. Suzanna released her hands from Julianna's hair. Suzanna helped Julianna to stand.

"Now, take off the rest of your clothes." Julianna did as she was told and soon stood naked in her boss's office.

"Get on your knees on that couch." Suzanna commanded, going to her desk and pulling something from the drawer. Julianna knelt obediently on the couch, her back facing Suzanna. When she turned around, she gasped as she saw Suzanna was naked and had a dildo suctioned to the desk.

"I'm going to fuck this dildo and then," She smiled as she patted the strap-on that lay on the desk, "I'm going to fuck you." Julianna got up and watched as Suzanna began to suck the dildo with speed and expertise. Soon, she climbed up and put the big black dildo in her pink pussy. She began to ride it, crying out in pleasure. She was pinching her nipple and rubbing her clit. Julianna couldn't believe how much it turned her on to see this.

"Do you like what you see, slave?" Julianna nodded. Suzanna nodded to the plush leather chair in front of the desk.

"Sit, slave." Julianna sat.

"Open your legs, slut." Julianna opened her legs.

"Oh, you're a dirty little whore aren't you?" Suzanna gasped out, gripping the desk as an orgasm rack through her.

"Yes."

"Yes, ma'am." Suzanna said, taking the dildo out of her pussy. It was covered in cum. She walked to Julianna.

"Open your mouth." Julianna was in for this, or was she? She hesitated and Suzanna grabbed her mouth by the chin.

"Open your dirty, long lunch taking, mouth!' She smacked her and Julianna opened her mouth. Suzanna slowly slipped the cum filled dildo into her mouth again and again until Julianna was lapping at it with her tongue.

"You dirty whore." Suzanna said, smiling. She took the dildo and threw it on to the desk and picked up the strap-on. She helped Julianna to stand and walked her to the couch. She laid her down and put on the strap on. Suzanna knelt between Julianna's legs.

"How many men have you been with?" She asked.

"One." Julianna blushed.

"When was that?"

"When I was 16." Suzanna gasped.

"You're like a virgin!" She lapped at Julianna's pussy as if were ice cold ice cream on a hot day. She felt Julianna squirming beneath her.

"Yes, slave, come for me slave." Julianna came and Suzanna got on top of her and slipped the strap-on into her drenched pussy. Suzanna clicked a button and the strap on began to vibrate. Julianna screamed in lust and pleasure as Suzanna grabbed her by the hair and fucked her hard. The strap on was sliding in and out and in and out of Julianna's pink tight pussy. Suzanna groaned as her orgasm approached. Julianna was thrashing about beneath her and she knew her orgasm was coming too. They climaxed together and then Suzanna turned off the dildo and got up. She roughly grabbed Julianna's breast, squeezing the nipple.

"Every night before you go home, you come to me first. Understand?" Julianna nodded.

"You're my love slave now. Whenever I want it, where ever I want it, you will make yourself available to me. Do you understand?" Suzanna kissed her softly before Julianna could respond. She didn't know she could ever find such pleasure in being a slave.

END