The Boss's Wife

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh yeah big boy. Do me deep. Fuck this tramp. Pound me into submission and I will be your willing slave!"

I started a slow and long series of strokes, pulling out almost entirely and ramming it home hard. She squealed and moaned and gasped for breath. She came quickly but I kept fucking her right through it. Her pussy was full and the walls got tighter around my dick but I kept at it. She had another and then another. She was gushing from around my dick and each time I pulled to the tip she would empty more.

"Oh God I haven't felt this fucked in a long time. Whatever you do, don't stop. Keep fucking. Deeper! Deeper. Fuck me. Fuck me. Give me all of what you've got. Stick that big dick in me, punish me with it!"

I slapped her tits and she went crazy with lust so I did it again. She was definitely into the hard stuff. I thought she was hot but I hadn't considered she might be into pain. I grabbed hold of her nipples and pinched and pulled them hard alternating between them. She came almost immediately. I reached down and grabbed her labia between two fingers and stretched them out as far as they could go as I continued to pound in and out of her. She came again. But when I squeezed her clit she came so hard she squirted all over me. She never stopped and neither did I.

"Give me more. Give it to me. Fuck me. Keeping fucking me. Dump your load. I want you to come inside me. Come on baby come for me! Oh fuck oh fuck.... Of fuck I'm coming I'm coming" She started pushing back with each stroke so my bone crushed her clit. Each time she cried in ecstasy.

I finally couldn't hold out any longer, pushed in as deep as I could and squirted more than I had in my entire life. She wrapped her legs around me and held me deep. I could feel the walls of her pussy contracting and pulsing. She was milking me dry and I was loving it. It was some of the hottest sex I had ever had.

After a few minutes, with me still buried deep in her she started with her muscles again. Amazingly I started to get hard again, even after that huge ejaculation. She pushed up and rolled me over onto my back.

"You had your ride. Now its my turn cowboy!"

Still on her knees, she straddled me and sank my dick as deep as it could go. She flexed back, got up on her feet and started to ride my dick up and down faster and faster. Each time she hit the top she squealed and pounded the next time harder. She reached down, grabbed my hands and pressed them to her tits.

"Punish them, I need you to punish my titties. Pinch me, stretch out those nipples till I scream! Squeeze me hard."

I did.

"I said hard!" she screamed as she pumped up and down faster and faster.

With one hand I was pulling on a nipple, stretching out as far as it could go and I grabbed her throat with the other, using a small amount of pressure. She reacted to the kink and started to really go at it, almost jumping up and down, plunging my dick deeper and deeper while she crushed her clit on my bone. Then suddenly, she stopped, dropped down to engulf me and screamed in passion. She came so hard every muscle in her body quivered. She could hardly catch her breath as she pushed load after load of her cum from her pussy. It must have lasted five minutes.

She rolled over which extracted my dick. Then she curled up next to me. I was still hard as I hadn't yet cum again. She just stared at it. She was flushed from head to foot and panting. She smiled a little and reached out her hand and started to slowly stroke me leaving a thumb at the tip massaging the hole then all the way down the shaft to play with my balls. I didn't care about holding back at that point and after her stroking me harder and harder I came all over her hand. She squealed with delight wiping her hand on my stomach.

I lay there trying to sort it out. I just had the best sex I have ever had with someone else's wife who also happened to be my boss. She interrupted.

"So what do you think? Was that as good as I think it was cause I haven't come that hard ever."

"It was nothing short of incredible!"

"Do you want to get used to having this piece of ass whenever you want? I'm so amazed at your stamina I can't begin to express the gratitude. My husband lasts about three minutes when I get crazy like this, and my two other affairs didn't last much longer. And your predecessor was a wimp – he didn't even make the date. What do I have to do for you to make you want to keep doing me like that. I'll do anything you want; and I mean anything; just fuck me like that and I'm yours to do as you wish!"

"Are you saying you want to be my sex slave? That's pretty radical."

"I'll be your slave, your slut, your whore, whatever you want as long as you fuck me like you just did regularly. Do you want a raise, you've got it. More benefits, just ask. Just don't leave me now. You've ruined me. The only thing I won't do is divorce my husband!"

I was thinking fast. "OK. Lets make a new contract for me at the company to effect the raise and benefits complete with a golden parachute clause if you suddenly want to get rid of me."

"Done, do it up and I'll sign it, and I'll manage the spin to Greg and HR."

"You know, anything covers a lot of ground."

"I was hoping you had a really good imagination to go along with that marvelous dick of yours." She started to play with it again. I could feel it getting harder as she wrapped her fingers around it and yanked it sensuously and slowly. " Just don't let me get hurt physically in any way and don't embarrass me in town or have Greg find out and I'm up for trying anything. I want to widen my sexual horizons a little, if you know what I mean." She had me hard again.

I rolled her over on her back, grabbed her ankles and placed them on my shoulders and sank my newly hardened dick into her waiting pussy to the hilt. She gasped in pleasure.

"Oh yeah. Fuck this bitch!"

All I was doing was getting lubed up. After a couple of strokes, I pulled out enough to get some of her cum juice on my fingers. I wiped it onto her ass and inserted one finger ever so slowly, still running in and out with my dick. She was ramping up fast. I stretched her a little and inserted a second finger. She squirmed and pushed back.

"Do my ass like you did my pussy! Please hurry!"

She opened her legs as wide as she could, grabbed her ass cheeks from behind and spread her gash open revealing a very fucked and wet pussy hole and a large ass entrance. I gently pulled out of her pussy and laid the head of my dick at the entrance.

"Yes, do me. OWN ME!"

Without any warning I plunged all the way in, intending on using the pain to get her off. It was easier than I had thought. She must have been using the big black toy in her ass as well. I just started pounding away, driving my entire length in and out harder and faster. All she did was moan and rock her hips to get me deeper with each penetration. I pinched her clit and felt her cum as I continued. She started whipping her head back and forth as she grabbed her tits and pulled on her nipples yelling for me to fuck her ass over and over.

She came again, large, and I couldn't hold back either. I dumped another large load, only this time in her ass. After a minute I rolled over in exhaustion. She curled up next to me and put her hand on my chest.

"I'm yours now. You own me to use as you wish for whatever or with whom ever you wish. Only one other has ever had my ass before you, but it was a long time ago, long before I met Greg and when I wasn't old enough to know any better. Now, it's for you to use!"

To be continued

12