The Boss's Wife

Story Info
Mike gets to play with the Boss's Wife.
1.4k words
4.28
103.7k
26
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Mike had been working for the company for about 8 months and had just been watching the interactions of the people which worked there. The company was small, only eight people worked there and most of the time the boss, Lucas, was out of town. His wife, Lucy, ran the administrative side of the company so she usually stayed behind, alone. Lucy was about 48 years old but with the most beautiful body. Her legs were thick and supple and they attached to her perfect pear shaped ass. Her breasts were large and Mike knew when she wasn't wearing a bra.

Mike would watch her as she walked around the office wearing her usual sensual and provocative attire and hoped she would bend over to pick something off the floor, revealing her perfect ass from under her short skirts. He prayed he wouldn't get caught or that Lucy would come into his office and observe the obvious bulge in his pants. But then it happened.

The company moved into new office space and things were chaotic. Mike had waited all day for his boxes and furniture to arrive and be set up. When it did he set to work getting everything put away. Lucy had also stayed after work that day but Mike couldn't understand why. Lucy came into his office wearing one of her short skirts and blue sleeveless silk blouse which was tight in all the right places. He could tell she wasn't wearing a bra and her nipples were erect under the smooth tight fabric.

"You know you work so hard making everything perfect" she said

"It is who I am" Mike replied.

Mike stared at Lucy's perfect breasts and begun to feel his cock throb.

"All your hard work is making me tired Mike. May I sit down and watch you work?"

"Well you do technically own the chair so I can't say no, Can I?"

Mike watched as Lucy lowered herself down in the chair and lifted her skirt slightly as she sat. It tilted back at about a 30 degree tilt and Lucy didn't cross her legs which allowed Mike to see up her skirt and revealed her perfect pussy to him. Mike remained focused on her honey pot and not on the now obvious bulge pushing in his pants.

"Mike do you have a hard on?" she asked in a playful tone

Oh no busted! Oh well.

"I think I do." Mike replied.

"I have seen you staring at me Mike. Do you like my skirt?" Her tone was almost wicked now.

"I do. But you are the boss's wife."

Mike's cock was throbbing and he wanted to take it out but he knew he couldn't.

"Mike, he is never here and right know you are! Your cock is trapped in a cotton prison and I would like to help you with that." she spoke gently as she motioned for Mike to come closer. Mike took a few steps and was standing inches away from Lucy with his cock just two feet from her candy apple lipstick stained mouth. She reached forward and rubbed his cock through his pants.

"My you are a big boy." she said in an almost surprised way.

"Never had any complaints in that department Lucy" Mike replied.

"Well let's see what you have in there for me" Lucy opened Mike's belt and slowly unzipped his fly allowing his pants to fall to his knees.

"Oh my you are a brief guy. I was sure you wore boxers." she said as she slid them down his thighs allowing his hard cock to spring free.

"Oh is that for me Mike?" she reached for his cock and stroked it with a gentle but firm up and down motion.

"Oh Lucy is this right? You are the boss's wife." Mike was nervous. Here he was with his pants and underwear now pushed to his ankles and his raging hard throbbing cock in the hands of the boss's wife.

"Mike.......sssshhhh!" Lucy held her finger up to her perfect lips as she said this.

She leant forward and before Mike knew it had enveloped his cock with her mouth. She started to suck his cock well gently massaging and lightly tugging on his balls. She was also unbuttoning her blouse allowing her perfect breast to fall free. Mike was amazed as he looked down and watched this vixen take all his manhood into her throat. She grabbed his ass and pulled his cock into her warm, moist mouth pumping up and down like a woman possessed. Mike could feel his ball tighten and he knew he was going to cum real soon.

"Lucy...I think I am gonna cum soon." his voice quivered

"I know......I'm waiting for it." she replied.

Mike grabbed her hair at the sides of her head and began pumping feverously. His balls were throbbing and he could feel her massaging them hard. Then his cock erupted and shot his warm cum deep down her throat. She didn't gag and just kept sucking, draining every last drop from his balls. As Mike pulled out a small drop of his jizz dribbled down her chin. Lucy took her finger and carefully corralled the escaping drop and guided it back into her mouth.

"Now I didn't want to waste any of that." she smiled as she sat back in her chair with her now exposed breasts visible to Mike.

"Wow....I had no idea." Mike said.

"Of course you didn't. But I knew you wanted me. And Lucas is never here an when he is, well he isn't as big as you." Lucy giggled.

"Oh thank you." Mike replied.

"Now we should really find out how sturdy this desk is huh?" she said as she stood up and removed her blouse and dropped her skirt to the floor.

"Ahhhhmmmm......Sure. You are the boss!"Mike said.

"No I am the boss's wife." Lucy smiled.

She sat on the edge of Mike's desk and lifted her legs up, placing her feet on the armrests. Her pussy was perfectly trimmed and glistening with her wet juices. Mike reached forward and began to rub her clit slowly at first. Lucy moaned and leant back and dropped her knees, opening her lovebox to Mike for him to explore. He slid his fingers into Lucy treasure as she moaned with pleasure.

"Oh Mike I want you to taste me."

Mike leant forward and began to tease her clit with his tongue licking gently and circling her love button. Lucy was practically wailing.

"Oh Yes Mike I like that" she screamed as Mike slid three fingers into her as he sucked her clit. She was now laying on the desk open wide as Mike felt her begin to orgasm. She bucked hard and screamed as she came.

"Mike I want your cock in me now"

Mike stood up and positioned himself between her thighs. Just before he could slide into her, she grabbed his cock, pulling him forward and then wrapped her thighs around his waist which pulled him close to her. He slid into her now hot, saturated pussy and began to pound.

"Now fuck me Mike....Fuck me like the whore I am." she begged.

Mike thrust into her slowly at first until she screamed.

"No Mike.....FUCK ME!!!"

Mike began to pound Lucy like he had never fucked a woman before. His balls were slapping on her ass and her tits were bouncing all over. Lucy was screaming, begging for more. Mike almost felt that he couldn't keep it up much longer.

"Mike I'm cumming......Fuck me....Fuck me harder."

"Lucy I am cumming too.......Do you want me to pull out?"

"NO.....NO. Fill me up...Fuck me good. I wanna be you're cum filled whore!"

Mike felt Lucy's pussy tighten around his cock as she began to climax. His balls tightened as his throbbing cock jettisoned his load deep into Lucy's love tunnel. She moaned as he filled her up.

"Oh Mike.....Oh I can't feel my legs." she laughed.

"I am sorry!" Mike replied.

"Oh don't be. That hasnt happened to me before." she smiled.

"Oh wow" said Mike.

"Now this is our little secret ok Mike. And if you are really good about keeping it then maybe we could do this a little more."

"You bet!" exclaimed Mike.

"Think of it as a personal bonus." she winked.

Mike watched Lucy gather her clothes and walk out of his office as he stared at her perfect pear shaped ass.

"You have the most perfect ass!" Mike blurted out.

"Well if you can be a good boy......maybe next time you can fuck my perfect ass." and with that statement she disappeared around the corner.

Until the next time she made her way into Mike's office.