The Boss's Wife Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
durastyle
durastyle
33 Followers

"Oh yeah?" she said. "What kind of pictures?"

"You, of course, naked on the bed, the tip of my cock resting against your pussy lips. That would make an excellent photograph."

"Ooh, I think it would too," she beamed. "That would be hot." She looked so radiant, cheeks flushed, with that undeniably flustered look of someone who is becoming very aroused. Her hands were gently rubbing down her waist and hips, almost as if she wanted to touch herself. As for myself, I was so fucking horny I felt like I would soon just blow my load where I sat.

"Yeah, I think that would look hot too," I said. "What would look even hotter is a picture of your gorgeous face with my cock sliding between your lips."

"Mmm," she purred, "that would look very sexy too. But I'm not going to suck you, David. That's an intimacy I'm saving as the sole preserve of my husband. I hope you don't mind."

How could I mind? I sat there taking in the sight before me. I wished I did have my camera, so I could preserve this vision for all time. She stood there looking at me, her dazzling eyes peering deeply into mine, her lips slightly parted.

"Are you hard?" she breathed.

"Yes."

"Show me," she said. "Get it out and show me."

I did as she asked. I unzipped and slipped my hand inside my trousers, grabbing my hard member and releasing it. It stood proud, hard, the tip leaking precum. I watched her as her eyes went to my waist.

"Ooh yes, that's nice," she almost purred, her eyes fixed on my exposed member. "So hard." It felt really good to sit there exposing myself like that to such a rapturous reception, and from such a sexy looking babe.

"Take off your dress, Elizabeth."

She looked up at me and smiled as her left hand moved towards the thin shoulder strap of the dress. She pulled it across and let it gently drop down her arm. Then she did the other side. Her dress remained on her body, but only because he was holding it there with one hand clasping it across her tits.

"Take it off," I croaked, my throat suddenly dry.

She smiled at me as she let go of the dress, as the sheer black garment slid gracefully down across her body. Her breasts sprung quickly into view as the dress went down, and a delightful little wiggle of her hips was all it took to make it fall all the way, until it was a tiny pool of material on the floor around her heels. Daintily she stepped out of it, and stood there before me, legs spread, wearing nothing but her high heels and a little black g-string. My cock oozed more liquid at the sight before me.

"Is that better?" she said. "Can you see better now?"

"Oh yes," I breathed. "Oh yes, you are truly beautiful, Elizabeth. So sexy."

"Good," she said. "Now, get your clothes off. I need to be fucked now."

I quickly shed my clothes as she stood there watching me. I got to my feet and went to her. My hand went round her body and I embraced her in a kiss as I thrust my cock against the material of her g-string. Her lips invaded mine and she moaned, thrusting back against me. I grabbed her arse and pulled her into me. God, what a tight arse! Damn, her body was sheer perfection; my hands seemed almost out of control as they raced up and down her arse and back, trying to feel her all of her sexy form all at once.

Soon she broke off the kiss and took my hand. She picked up her wine glass and led me into the living room. She stood there in front of me, hands on her hips, naked tits and hard nipples pointing straight at me.

"Take my panties off," she said.

I knelt down. My fingers slid inside the thin strips of her g-string, feeling the soft creamy skin around her slender hips. Gently I pulled the straps down her hips and legs. She lifted one leg after the other as I pulled the tiny garment over her feet. On my knees, I took in the sight of her sweet pussy right in front of my face, inches away. Her lips were wet, swollen. I snaked my tongue out, flicking at the delicate folds. She moaned, pulling my head into her crotch. It felt heavenly, as though there could be no better place to be in the world.

But then she pushed me away. She offered me her hand and she helped me to my feet.

"Just fuck me. I'm ready," she said.

She moved to the centre of the room. There she knelt down, down on all fours across the expensive-looking rug that lay in the centre of the polished timber floor of the room. She was down on all fours, wearing nothing by her heels. Her slender body there before me, her arse and pussy on complete display, as if to beckon me, to tempt me. God, I was well beyond the need for temptation by now.

I went to her, moving in behind that delectable arse, grabbing her hips as my cock nudged against her inner thighs. With a wiggle of her hips she quickly guided the head towards its source, and I moaned as I felt the warm, velvet touch of her lips against the tip of my cock. She was very wet. She moaned as I slid gently inside, just pushing through her sweet opening. I stayed like that a little, savouring the sensation.

"Oh yeah," she purred. "Ooh that's good. Tease me, tease me."

With my hands anchoring her hips, I gently wiggled my cock around, exploring the opening of her pussy. So warm, so soft, so exquisite a sensation as her delicate folds wrapped around the top of the underside of my dick, as I edged the entire head inside her. God, it felt fantastic!

She was moaning loudly now. The sexy sound of her voice was only getting me more worked up as I gently probed her. It was as though there was a fire building inside her, and soon she was beginning to push back against me. Then, as I inched a little further inside, feeling for the first time her full inner wetness, she almost screamed.

"Ooh yes, YES! Oh fuck me David -- stop teasing me! Put it in, put it IN!"

I was more than happy to oblige, but I didn't get the chance. With one powerful thrust, she pushed back against me, virtually impaling herself all the way on my hard member, Once inside, she stopped, moaning as she wiggled her hips against me, grinding against my cock. Ooh, yes, that felt good.

"Ooh David, your cock feels soo GOOD!" she squealed.

I leaned across her back, grabbing her tits as I thrust into her, pinching her hard nipples. Feeling her tight, muscular body writhing under mine felt so fantastic. I let one had stray down her tight abdomen till it reached her clit, and I rubbed my fingers across it as I fucked her hard from behind.

"Oh yes," she cried, "oh yes, that's so good! Ooh, good!"

After a while I began to slow down -- I was actually almost exhausted -- and instead of just banging her hard I settled into a slow rhythm, fucking her with long, languid strokes. It felt somehow almost luxurious as she pushed gently back against me to meet my thrusts, moaning sweetly.

"Oh David, ooh, I could just keep going all night like this. It's just so good!"

As for me, I didn't know how much longer I could keep this up. I was so much on the point of unloading inside her that I had to pause every now and then just to prolong things.

Then I heard a noise from somewhere behind me in the house. It was the front door. Robert had returned. Oh Jesus. I froze. Elizabeth craned her neck around and kissed me.

"No honey, don't stop. Don't stop. It's OK. Just keep fucking me."

I did as I was told. I pushed inside her once more, gently thrusting my dick in and out, as her husband appeared in the room.

'Oh, you're back, honey," she said, almost matter-of-fact, as Robert appeared in the living room to be greeted by the sight of his naked wife on all fours being rammed from behind by one of his employees. I tried to put Robert out of my mind as I continued to fuck her, like she had told me to. I did my best not to notice him. He was there, right there, although I could not actually see him.

"Yes dear," he said. "The problem is all sorted now. Elizabeth, can I get you and David anything?" he said. He sounded almost like a waiter. I was shocked, but I kept at it, gently probing her sweet pussy. This was bizarre in a way I hadn't expected -- even though she had forewarned me that this was going to happen.

"Yes," she said. "Could you refill our drinks honey? Ooh that's nice, Ooh, David, that's so GOOD! Thanks darling -- the bottle is on the table."

"Certainly dear," he said again, again sounding like a waiter doing his utmost to please.

As he disappeared to grab the wine, Elizabeth swung around and kissed me passionately, driving her tongue deep inside my mouth as I gently rammed her.

"Oh David," she moaned into my mouth. "Oh thank you. This is so fucking horny!"

As weird as it was, I was also finding this extremely horny. I felt my balls begin to tighten. I was close to cumming.

Soon Robert was back with the wine. I heard him pouring the drinks. I watched as he walked around us, placing Elizabeth's glass on the floor beside her. Then he went and sat on the couch, directly in front of us. He sat there watching, although I tried not to catch his gaze. I felt scared, exposed, but also completely aroused in such a base visceral sense as her husband, my boss, sat there watching me service his wife right there on the living room floor, acting as though it was no more unusual than were the three of us to be sitting there watching television together.

"Oh, David, you're just so good!" she purred gently. "Oh honey," she said, looking up at her husband," thank you for this. You have no idea how good David's cock feels."

"Anything to please you, my dear," I heard him say.

This was all getting too much for me. I couldn't take it any more. I was going to cum. I moaned, and she quickly sensed I was close.

"Oh honey, David's going to cum soon. Oh yeah, oohhh." As she moaned she pushed back against me more urgently. "Oh Robert, where would you like him to cum darling? Hmm?"

"On your face," he replied. I looked up at him. He was still sitting on the couch, as if spellbound by some gripping television drama as he watched his wife's naked form, down on her hands and knees and being fucked from behind.

"Oh yes, do it David. Do it now! Cum on me!"

I quickly pulled out her. She moaned as I withdrew my shaft from her. She knelt down on her knees and faced me as I lined my cock up in front of her face. Robert was there but I wasn't looking at him. I was concentrating only on her, the unbelievably horny sight she presented like that, looking up at me with pleading eyes, lips parted, tongue darting out, with one hand buried between her thighs.

It was too much for me. All it took was the pressure of my hand around my cock. As soon as I gripped it, I felt myself erupting.

"Ooh," I heard myself grunt as the first blast exploded, my muscles contracting as I felt that familiar sweet relief enveloping all my senses. I was aware of my body jerking as I unloaded, watching her as the first sticky white rope splashed across one of her breasts, then a second on her neck, until finally I gathered enough of my senses to direct my aim at her face, the last three or four spasms landing across her chin and cheeks. She looked at me and smiled as I virtually collapsed on the floor, utterly spent.

I watched as Robert walked towards her, bending down to kiss his naked wife. They fell into a passionate embrace that was almost touching to witness. I watched in a kind of strange fascination as Robert began to massage her tits. He was rubbing my cum into her breasts and nipples. She moaned. I watched as he studied the vision of his naked cum-covered wife, watched as he scooped up the glob of cum from her neck with his tongue and brought it to her mouth. They kissed again.

"Mmm," I heard her moan, eyes closed. Then she opened her eyes, and saw me lying there watching. She kissed her husband again, and then she said to me:

"Thank you David, that was wonderful. But I think your work here is done for the evening. You may go now."

I simply nodded and got to my feet. There wasn't much else I could do. They continued their embrace as if I wasn't even there. I got dressed. I glanced over my shoulder as I made for the front door, taking one last look at them. Robert was naked now, and his wife was on her hands and knees, her hands gripped tightly around his arse and her lips wrapped around his cock.

durastyle
durastyle
33 Followers
12