The Boss's Wife Pt. 05

Story Info
Derek gets one over on his bosses.
6.1k words
4.58
27.4k
37
5

Part 5 of the 7 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 06/09/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Morning," I said politely as Jack entered the elevator.

"Morning," he replied.

We stood in silence as we waited for the elevator door to open. Outside it looked like I was annoyed and even a tad angry, but on the inside, I was jumping up and down for joy. The idiot beside me didn't know that I was the only reason he had got the partner position, neither did he know that his wife had sucked my dick while he was in my office and just last night had let me throat fuck her until I came down her throat not once but twice.

I thought about last night watching his wife's throat swell as I pushed my dick down it. I coughed to hide my smile.

"You better not be coming down with something," Jack turned to look at me.

"No," I smiled. "Just had something in my throat."

"Good," Jack said, straightening himself up.

"I heard your promotion party went well," I said as the elevator stopped.

"You did, it seems that everyone knows more about my personal life than I would like," Jack said, storming out of the elevator.

"Social media would do that," I said as I followed close behind.

I was enjoying this a bit too much, but it was the only fun I had going in my life at the moment. Outside of this place, I lived a sad and lonely existence, until now.

"Next time I will ban all cellphones from my property," Jack said in his usual gruff voice.

We stopped at the front desk to sign in. Even though we were salary and our time was never recorded. The payroll department wanted to make sure we signed in and out anytime we entered or left the premises.

"Now Jack, you know I can't do without my phone," Jane said as she turned the corner.

"Well there will be exceptions to that rule," Jack said immediately trying to back step his way out of the corner.

"That's good to know," Jane said with a smile.

Jack couldn't help but nod his head. Jane was after all our bosses wife.

"What brings you here today?" I asked with a smile.

"None of your business," Jack said back to me in barely a whisper.

"Oh, Jack, why are you so grumpy today?" Jane smiled as she walked past him. "Are you still angry that Tammy had to stay late after the class last night? We told you that we take turns in helping clean up."

"Not angry," Jake said. "I called her many times, and she didn't answer. I wanted her to pick something up."

'That's because she had my dick in her mouth,' I said to myself with a smile.

"What are you smiling for?" Jack said as he looked at me.

"Nothing," I shook my head.

Jane was also smiling as she looked at me.

"Well I came up here to talk to Derek actually," Jane said as she got close to me. "One of my friends at the club wants someone to represent their family earnings. They heard how you handled your client at the club a few days ago, and let's say they are more than impressed."

Jack shook his head and stormed off with his usual mumbling.

"Really," I said as I looked at the three women behind the desk. "Shall we talk in my office?"

"Of course," Jane said as she walked in front of me.

I watched her magnificent figure as it walked down the hall. She was wearing a gray pencil skirt that clung to her body like a second skin. As she strolled, I wondered if she was wearing a string or going with nothing on. Her shapely ass rocked from one side to the other.

"Are you staring," Jane asked, barely loud enough for me to hear.

"Oh yeah," I replied.

Jane stopped at my door as I turned the key to open it. Jane smiled and entered before me. "Where is your assistant?" she asked as she tossed her small purse onto the couch.

"Running an errand," I replied as I walked to the other side of my desk. "She sent me a text, one of our newer clients had a family emergency. I thought it would be nice if I sent her to the emergency room with flowers as well as a card."

"Thoughtful," Jane nodded. "Heart attack?"

"Yup," I nodded, shaking my head. "Third one this year."

"A will?" Jane said as she sat down in front of me.

"To the immediate offspring, but it's not ironclad," I smiled.

"Better text her and tell her to pick up some snacks, hospital food isn't what it used to be even for the filthy rich," Jane smiled.

"Good idea," I nodded as I picked up my phone. I sent a quick text and sat the phone down. "So, what brings you here? I know none of your so-called friends aren't looking for a new person to represent them. If they did, Samuel would have picked them up."

"I knew you would figure that out," Jane smiled. "Tammy told me about last night, while we were at Jack's party."

"Oh really," I said, sitting back in my chair.

"She wanted to come herself, but Jack has her on a tight leash after being late last night, also she was sweaty and barely able to talk," Jane said as she gave me a look. "I wonder why?"

"I have no idea," I shrugged.

"Oh, I have a few ideas, one of them was that she had a big black cock fuck her throat repetitively," Jane said with a mischievous grin. "Which I can't wait for my turn by the way."

My dick stirred, thinking about grabbing her blonde hair in a tight grip while shoving my dick down her throat. Looking at her, I could already see her throat swelling with my dick inside.

"Calm down cowboy," Jane said as she held up a finger. "Tammy had weeks of practice with smaller toys before she was able to get that monster between your legs down her throat, I haven't had any so pull back on the reigns."

I just shrugged and smiled back at her. "You took it all the way down last time."

"Deep throating a cock slowly is a lot different than having it fuck your throat," Tammy said with a grin. "Besides I am only here because Tammy wanted me to make sure that there were no hard feelings that she didn't keep her side of the bargain," Jane stated.

"You mean that I didn't get to tit fuck her?" I asked.

"Yes," Jane replied. "I told her she was missing out. I absolutely loved it."

"I thought women didn't like that?" I replied as I looked at my phone. Juliet had received my text message and was on her way to our client's favorite restaurant. I sent her a text back that made sure I appreciated her.

"Some don't, some do, I am in the category of the I do," Jane smiled. "It's one of the reasons I got them this big, before them I couldn't do it. Now, well you know," Jane said with her usual naughty grin.

"Prove it," I said as I looked at her.

There was a shock in her face. I had quickly learned that both Jane and Tammy loved when I was aggressive towards them.

"Now?" Jane asked as she looked back at the door.

I pressed the button under my desk and the door locked. "Yes," I replied. "You dressed in that skirt and the high heels for a reason."

Jane visibly swallowed. I had called her out, she had come here for a reason, and it wasn't because of Tammy. Slowly she stood up and walked to my side of the desk. Then she fell to her knees. Slowly she unbuckled my belt while staring up at me.

I played with her blonde hair, pulling it from her face. She closed her eyes as I touched her skin. Jane pulled out my dick and began to run her hands up and down it. "Already?" she asked as she looked at me.

"What can I say, you have that effect on me, especially when you wear the things you do," I replied.

Jane shook her head. "Didn't know I could still turn a young man on," she said as she stroked my dick faster. She took the skirt top-down from her shoulders, revealing a huge bra that barely held her massive boulders inside.

Jane reached behind her. "Leave it on," I instructed.

Jane nodded as she held my dick then pushed it under her bra and between her tits. Watching my dick disappear between them nearly made me cum right away.

"You like it like this?" Jane said as she bounced her chest up and down.

I nodded, watching the head of my dick barely come up from the top. Jane began to speed up her pace. "Like seeing your black cock between my white tits?" Jane asked as she looked at me.

"Yes," I said as Jane went faster. The slapping noise of her breast hitting my thighs filled my office. Jane smiled as she bounced her tits, twisting them this way and then that way as she tit fucked me.

"Get up," I said, unable to hold myself back.

Jane stopped and stood up. I pushed her against my desk, immediately she bent over. I pulled up her skirt to see a matching g string. I pulled it to the side and pushed myself deep inside her.

"Yes!" Jane screamed. "I've wanted this fucking cock inside me again."

I quickly grabbed her pert waist and began fucking her as hard and deep as I could. Our bodies slapped together with each stroke.

"Fuck me!" Jane yelled. Luckily all these offices were soundproof, no one could hear her screaming, even if I opened the door. Unless the person were in the hallway or the front desk, not a soul in the other rooms would hear her. "Fuck me with that fucking black cock!"

Jane was even louder than the last time. She buried her head down onto the desk. I grabbed a fist full of her hair and yanked it backward. "God, yes!" Jane screamed. "Use me. Fuck me!"

I loved it when she screamed. Samuel's wife was a screamer. I thought about that uptight bastard just a few doors down the hallway. Probably with a client or on the phone, or sitting with Nigel. Either way, I was in my office, fucking his wife.

"I'm cumming," I said as I held her tightly, letting her hair go.

"Don't you dare pull out of me," Jane said through gritted teeth, she was looking back at me with those wild eyes she had the last time. "I want it all. I want it deep inside of me."

Jane buried her head and pushed back on me. I stood firm as she pushed back as hard as she could. I came deep inside of her, holding on to her waist. "Fuck!" I said as I fell back onto my chair. Jane was a good fuck. She drained all the energy out of me.

Jane smiled as she composed herself. "Now I have to go to the ladies room," she slowly walked around the desk. "If my legs will cooperate," she said, stopping halfway as she leaned on the back of the other chair.

"Not yet," I smiled back at her.

"What do you mean?" Jane asked as she slowly bent over to pick up her purse.

"Go see your husband," I smiled at her.

Jane looked at me with those blue eyes. "I don't think I will make it without a mess down my legs," she said as she looked down. "It's already..." Jane stopped and looked at me. "Oh, you are so mean!"

I laughed at her. "But you are still going to do it, even though you know I wouldn't know if you did or not."

Jane chuckled as she walked towards the door. She blew me a kiss as she left my office.

I started working on a few things, especially on a few ideas for my unique project. Time flew by, especially after I had uncovered a few things. The board had tried to fire their CEO not once but three times. The first attempt failed because of investors threatening to leave if he was let go, the next effort failed as the board had reached a unanimous decision on whom they were going to put in his place. Investors again threatened the third attempt.

There was no doubt that a fourth attempt was on the table. Now that they had new investors and avoided a buyout, there was sure to be some that would see the company as being stable.

I had to either find dirt on all of the members of the board or prove to everyone that even in his current state, Tim was worth keeping around. Both of those plans seemed far fetched. The board hid their secrets well. Each of them kept to themselves, barely speaking to each other. One wrong question asked to the wrong person, and they would know I was onto them, and no one would be able to save me from their wrath.

"Back," Juliet said as she entered my office.

"How did it go," I said calmly as I slowly shut down all of my inquiries on my computer.

"The old guy might be on his last leg, but his hands can still wander around," Juliet shook her head.

"Sorry," I smiled.

"Not the first and I am sure it won't be the last time a perverted old man tries to feel his way around me," Juliet said as she dropped onto the couch.

I shook my head. "Well, I will make it up to you," I said as I walked over to her and dropped a folder onto her lap. I walked over to the bar and poured myself a drink.

Juliet looked over the papers in the folder. She turned around and looked at me. "You're serious?"

"Absolutely," I nodded with a smile. "A nice present from Trevor for saving his ass."

"This is much money," Juliet said, looking through the transfer papers. Trevor had transferred all of his assets and accounts into our company. We were the sole accounts for all of his money. "I mean a lot of money, holy shit."

"Did you read the bottom," I said as sat down beside her.

"No fucking way!" Juliet screamed.

"Yup," I nodded. "I couldn't believe it myself when I read the email, then I got all the transfer papers and immediately saved them and printed hard copies."

"You're the only one he wants to have handle all of these accounts," Juliet shuffled through the papers.

I nodded with a grin. "That's not all."

"I might need a drink myself," Juliet said as she headed for the bar.

I walked over to her and handed her three papers. Juliet looked at one then the other. She couldn't control her laughter. "Oh, he is going to be pissed!"

"I know, I am sure he is trying his best to keep this under wraps," I laughed. One of Jake's clients had put in a formal request to change accountants. Namely me, I had got the offer by email, by company rules I was not allowed to call or approach the client until the request had been approved.

"Samuel has no choice," Juliet said as she looked through the papers. "All of this is legal, and it is formatted and worded correctly. Look it even states that if the request is denied they will empty all of their accounts."

"I know," I smiled.

There was a loud knock on my door. I sat down on the couch and waited a few moments before I told whoever it was to enter.

Jack rushed into the room. "The first day?" he yelled at me.

"I had no contact with your client," I replied with a smile. "I didn't even know they existed until today."

"That is right," Juliet said as she sat down.

"Stay out of this," Jack said as he looked at Juliet. "Leave us to talk."

Juliet stood up.

"Sit down," I smiled as I looked at her. "Juliet is not your assistant, she is mine, and she is my right hand, anything you want to say you can say with her in the room."

Juliet smiled at me as she sat down.

"If you didn't reach out to Richard and his sons, then who did?" Jack said with his arms folded.

"Trevor," Juliet answered. "Richard and Trevor have known each other for years, their companies might compete with each other, but they are friends."

"There you go," I said as I looked at him. "I can get Trevor on the phone, and he can sort this all out."

I went to my desk then dialed Trevor's number. I put it on speaker so that everyone could hear.

"Derek," Trevor said as he answered. "I hope you are a happy man."

"Way beyond words, I was speechless when I got your papers," I said as I walked back to the couch. "I have to say this isn't about the transfer though. Moreover, I also have to tell you that you are on speaker with Juliet, myself, and another partner."

"Oh," Trevor said. "What can I help you with?"

I looked at Jack. Who walked forward. "Hi, Trevor..."

"Sir or Mr. Jacobstien to you," Trevor interrupted. "I am only on a first name basis with people I know."

Jack's face flashed with anger. "Mr. Jacobstien, I am Jack one of the partners here at..."

"Derek, please, I don't have all day," Trevor said.

"Of course," I said, stopping Jack. "Do you know a Richard Doonald?"

"Of course, he and I go golfing every Wednesday. This isn't about his request to leave his accountant, is it?"

"As a matter of fact..." Jack began to say.

"Oh, you have got to be shitting me," Trevor said. "Derek?"

"I know, and I am sorry, I just had to prove that I had not reached out to another person's client," I said as I looked at Jack. "You have proved that, and I am sorry to waste your time."

"No, not at all," Trevor said. "I will have someone call. Who should they call?"

"The front desk," Juliet replied "They will have the number, tell them to call and they will know. Sorry again."

Trevor hung up the call. I looked over at Jack. "Satisfied?"

Jack stormed out of the room. Juliet and I both laughed as he slammed the door.

"You enjoyed that," Juliet said as she looked at me.

"You have no idea," I smiled from ear to ear.

"I better get these papers filed and set up the proper papers for that request approval," Juliet said as she stood up.

"Also, get papers ready for Mr..." I stopped as I couldn't remember his name. "Old pervert."

"Lanston," Juliet replied.

"Yes, get papers ready for his people to sign," I said as I went back to my desk.

"Jumping the gun, aren't you?" Juliet asked.

"How handsy was he?" I asked.

"I will get them ready and have it all ready for you," Juliet smiled.

I started to reach out to my other clients, making sure they knew what was going on and letting them know it would not affect how much attention I would be devoting to their accounts. All of them were happy to hear that I was honest with them. Some of them wanted to be in the same prestige account as Trevor, which was a simple matter of transferring and approving in a matter of hours I had doubled my net worth.

I got myself knee deep in numbers and accounts when the door knocked again. "Come in," I said in a rash voice. Nigel and Samuel both entered.

"Two days," Samuel said. "Two days is all it took for you to be the highest grossing partner this company has seen in a long time."

"Thank you, sir," I said as I stood up.

"No need for that sir bullshit anymore," Nigel said as we all sat down.

"We knew that Trevor might be open to the new account, but now you're stealing Richard and his two sons, as well a Gerald and his company?" Samuel asked.

"All of his company," I corrected. "He is having his H.R. Department send out a newsletter company wide letting them know that they will be changing their accounting practices."

"That's big," Nigel nodded. "If you get even half of them, that's really big."

"Seeing as more than half of his company does dealings through his accountants, I think they will all stick with his ideas," I said.

"Check him out, already thinking ahead," Nigel nodded.

"In our line of work, we have to," I replied. "Did the board here about my work?"

"Oh definitely," Nigel nodded. "I met with them just before coming here. They are impressed."

'Yeah right,' I thought to myself. I knew of at least three that were cursing me out right now. I had just made it twice as hard to get rid of me. They knew I had connections to their biggest rival if they fired me they risked me taking my clients with me. With Nigel, Samuel and myself in the room, we had the wealthiest clients currently in the company.

We sat talking about other things, mostly about the company and the recent threat. Then it turned to their grandchildren.

"Did you speak to Jane?" Nigel asked Samuel. "Hope she made it home, okay."

"Yeah, she called me when she got home," Samuel said.

"What happened?" I asked, looking at Samuel.

"She came to my office earlier, Nigel and I noticed she was walking a bit funny, like if something was bothering her, or she hurt something."

I tried not to smile. "She said that she pulled something playing Tennis the other day and it was still bothering her."

I stifled a laugh. I couldn't help myself 'Tennis,' I thought. That wasn't Tennis, that was me. I imagined her standing still with her legs crossed, trying to keep my cum from trailing down her legs as she spoke to her husband and his boss.

12