The Botany Exhibit

Story Info
A student is seduced by a plant that just wants to breed.
2.9k words
4.32
79.2k
81

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 03/13/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Justwords
Justwords
256 Followers

Author's note: the females featured in this fictional writing are volunteers because they are addicted to the pleasure they receive. They are not tortured or permanently harmed. If this does not interest you, don't read it.

*****

Our internship began with a tour of the facility. Myself and 5 other male botany students were led into the first room, an observation room with a thick glass window. Before entering, Brian, the no-nonsense guide, had strongly urged me to return to my car and not participate in the program, but curiosity got the best of me. I insisted that anything my fellow male students could learn, that I should be permitted to study as well.

I looked into the terrarium, maybe 20 foot across in both directions with a very high ceiling. Among ample soil and a variety of plants stood the scientific discovery, and there were four. The plants stood approximately 8 or 10 feet tall. A sturdy trunk supported a huge unopened flower bulb. I had never seen a flower so large.

As if it sensed us, the upright bulb slowly dropped its head in our direction. My heart raced with its movement and size. The bulb puffed itself slowly, reminiscent of someone inhaling deeply. Then, before our eyes, the small mouth of the flower began to open.

I heard myself suck in a breath. It was an amazing sight as if watching time elapsed footage of a blooming bud. The morning sun has shown a ray of light from a small high window as if a spotlight. Dust stirred and twinkled in the air around the magnificent scene. When fully opened, it was approximately 8 feet across. The petals were a beautiful deep red and countless vines and tentacles spilled out from its center in various lengths and thicknesses. Some covered the ground like party ribbon, others swayed about beautifully, as an anemone dance in the sea. I was awestruck.

Brian continued to speak about the exhibit. He said it was discovered in a remote part of western Canada. He delved into its preferences for barometric temperature and so forth, but I could only hear the tone of his voice getting further away. After opening, the enormous flower slowly lowered itself to ground level. It felt welcoming. I felt it call to my soul. I remember wanting so badly to smell it or to touch the satiny petals, to get closer any way I could. That's when I cracked my forehead on the glass and a fellow student grabbed me.

"What's wrong with you?!" He tried to get me to look at him but I felt entranced by the sheer beauty of the flower. He pulled my face towards him and the room went dark for a moment.

"Catch her!" I heard someone say as my knees gave out.

I think I only passed out for a fraction of a second. I had been so overcome by such magnificence that I guess I forgot to breathe. As I came around, the tour guide explained to everyone that this kind of reaction is very common in women, they seem to be drawn to it, like a moth to a flame. I felt both embarrassed and sick to my stomach as I got back to my feet.

Brian picked up the phone and told someone on the line to send in the volunteers. Below, the flowers seemed to turn and shift towards the lower level door, as if they sensed what was now behind it. Then it opened and four young women walked in. The heavy door slammed loudly behind them but they didn't notice. They were instantly in awe of the amazing sight before them. For a moment I was jealous of them. I wanted to get a closer look too.

Three young ladies stepped slowly towards the plants. One began untucking her blouse. Another stopped dead in her tracks and for a moment I could relate to the look in her eyes. Then she closed her eyes and collapsed onto the soil. The other two girls did not notice at first, as they continued stepping closer in amazement. They did not see the longest tentacles of the first plant wrap around the ankle of the girl on the ground and begin to drag her in.

My mind was racing and my stomach felt something very wrong. I put my hand on the glass and stepped closer, watching closely, projecting support, asking the girl to wake. That is when the other two girls noticed. As they changed paths and took a step towards her assistance, the other two plants long tentacles reached for them as well. One girl tripped and a tentacle used the opportunity to wrap around her torso and begin slowly drawing her towards it as she screamed and fought in horror. The other girl was also being held by a tentacle via her dress. She quickly evaluated the situation, unzipped her dress and spun out of it to get away. A vine made contact with her wrist and swiftly entangled itself around her arm, pulling her in too. Cries for help went unanswered from the outside. As the tentacles drug her fighting across the earth, her panties slipped down, below her knees, then to her ankles, obstructing her kicks.

The two girls struggled and fought and screamed for help, but slowly and steadily were pulled in regardless, overcome by the rest of the tentacles. Upon returning its prize to the center of each flower, the petals and all its tentacles began to close around each girl. I remember the look of horror as the first woman finally gained consciousness, just to get a quick image of this gruesome scene. Each bud closed completely and returned to ' upright position, now fuller. The bulbs shook and jerked showing the ongoing struggle within.

I was horrified and panicked. I wanted to demand from the guide what the hell was going on. I wanted to find a way to the lower level and cut the girls free from the plant. I wanted to do so many brave and courageous things, but I couldn't. I was so cowardice that if I said or did something, that I'd be given to the plants. And I was even more horrified that a part of me wanted that.

I swallowed hard and turned to one of my classmates for support. He still watched, fascinated. That's when I noticed the fourth girl was still standing near the door. Side-stepping along the wall, she managed to get away from the tentacles that hunted her. Even as tears streamed down her panicked face, she was quick on her feet and continued to avoid capture. Every so often, she would yell out "will someone help us!", but no one came.

I realized she could not see us and that our window must have been a one-way mirror. But the plant seemed to see us when we entered the observation room, and it seemed to see the girls behind the door. Before I could ask, the guide answered my question. "The tentacles of this plant have a sense of smell a hundred times stronger than any bloodhound." He continued, "Even though the tentacles can't see her, the plant will not give up. Her scent will make it go into a frenzy and it will never give in. It couldn't take more than one or two days max to capture her. She has to sleep eventually."

I just looked at this man, repulsed at his callousness. "Then what will happen?" I heard myself say.

Brian continued talking and I now found myself hyper-aware of his every word. "As I said before, the plant wants to reproduce, but we'll get to that."

My eyes were wide as I listened, darting between his presentation, the girl in the terrarium being actively chased, and the blood curdling screaming coming from the three other flower bulbs that shook about.

"The tentacles will continue to tumble its prey within. This serves several purposes. The inside of the bulb is highly lubricated so when the female also becomes coated it becomes more difficult for it to climb out. Also when the lubrication gets in the eyes, it will impair the vision. Imagine putting Vaseline in your eyes. Again, this disables the female from finding its way out. The tumbling will disorient and confuse the female while simultaneously getting under the clothing and tearing them away from the flesh. See..." Brian pointed. Two of the flowers began to expel random pieces of torn cloth and a shoe.

"Now if you'll follow me, we're going to go inside one of the other terrariums so you can see these plants up close. These plants have received female volunteers yesterday so they are preoccupied with their treasures and are of no threat to us. This stage is the best time to transport or study them."

We walked into the room and I started to shake and sweat. The plants were enormous!

"Ultrasound images have shown us the phenomenal customs of this plant. After stripping its prize, the tentacles and vines will enter the body and anchor, as these have recently done." Brian gave a couple of firms slaps on the huge bulb's side, as someone would a trusty horse. "One tentacle will go down the throat to the stomach and remain to feed the female. This will of course drastically quiet the screaming. The sap fed to the female contains a naturally occurring hormone which will rapidly force the female into lactation, so another couple of tentacles will latch onto the breasts and extract breast milk continuously. The sap also contains a natural drug that will cause the female to soon become quite relaxed as well as highly sensitive to...sexual stimulation.

A tentacle will access the rectum and a narrow vine will creep into the urethra to remove waste. This milk and fertilizer extracted from the prey will make the plant much stronger, and thus will encourage its possessiveness of her. We have been unsuccessful at removing volunteers who changed their minds at this stage.

A final tentacle will enter the vaginal cavity and eventually breach the cervix. At that time a seed will be deposited and the same tentacle will fertilize it."

"Remarkable!" One student gasped.

The girl inside listening made a faint moan. Muffled panting followed. I began to doubt that anyone would "volunteer" for this, but I was too afraid to question their methods.

Brian continued as though he heard nothing. "Once this is complete, the tentacle will only back out far enough to allow the cervix to close again. The fertilized seed will remain in the womb to grow while the vine will remain lodged in the vaginal cavity. Here it will constantly shift and throb."

The student next to me asked, "So... she is getting off on this?"

Brian continued, "At this stage, the plant will begin to encourage the female to orgasm, yes. The more of this she does, the more milk she will provide to nourish and strengthen the plant. Thus by allowing this forced pleasure, she is encouraging their unification. Females who fight to deny themselves the mandated orgasms will receive increased relaxation drugs by the plant, and will inevitably succumb to the plants demands. Other questions?"

"How long will.." I tried to ask... I looked away.

Thankfully, the man ignored my emotion. "Total gestation is 40 or so days, just short of six weeks. After fertilization, the seed will quickly germinate its own root system. At about 20 days, the long root system will be overcrowding the bulging womb. The seed in the womb will begin its greatest growth spurt, but its root system will follow the scent of its parent through the cervix, forcing the parent tentacle out of the vaginal cavity. The roots will keep the cervix wedged open for the next three weeks while it continues to grow in length and thickness. Meanwhile, the seedling's root system will begin searching for nutrients and the parent plant will lead its offspring to the urethra and rectum, giving it over. Its really quite amazing."

He directed our attention to a crude diagram of a female torso. Exhibit A was down its throat and attached to its breasts. Exhibit B showed a huge seed distending the abdomen while its roots hung out between the legs and reentered the other orifices.

He paused for questions, but the group was overcome with amazement. Brian continued. "The entire six weeks, the plant will continue to occasionally turn its prize within, as a chicken does its egg. The plants' preferred position would be with the female on its head or its back, these positions make the female more defenseless and cause more confusion. However, the extended use of the plants natural drug and constant rotation keeps the female highly relaxed and quite helpless to change her mind.

The sap the female is getting fed is very dense in calories. This encourages waste which provides nourishment to the plant. Over the course of six weeks, the female can gain as much as 25 pounds of body fat, not counting the weight of the developing seed within. The crowding also makes any struggling difficult." He said guided us into another observation room. The bulbs were huge and hung low.

"At five weeks, the weight of the female is too heavy and the flower will droop close to the earth. The parent plant will rotate its prize one last time, as seen here, getting it into position. It expels just the rear of the female and the seedlings' now 6-foot root system will give up its food sources in favor of finding a solid foundation deep within the ground." Sure enough, a girls ass was sticking out of one flower and two thick roots coming from her pussy were anchored in the dirt.

"This is a first! This one appears to have deposited and fertilized two seeds. This should make their simultaneous removal quite a bit more challenging." Brian was amused by his discovery.

"The root will lengthen and spread as it takes hold of the earth. The root system is extremely strong, more so than the toughest ivy in the world. At 42 days the parent plant will gently begin to pull the female back away from the ground, extracting the seedling from her body. There is no traditional labor and birth, more like a tug of war. This can take hours or days. During this stage, the drugs fed to the female will relax her body even further and in most cases cause her not to remember the experience at all." He said.

"Fully developed, the body of the seedling can be up to 20 centimeters long and we've even had one at 10 centimeters wide at its thickest point. That's about the width of a human infant head, so the female's body should be able to accommodate this.

Once the seed is dislodged, the female has served its purpose. The plant will open its petals and expel the female onto the dirt. We will recover her, clean her up and nurse her back to health, but the addictive elements that she's been exposed to will make her desire to repeat the experience so strongly that she'd likely get violent if you tried to stop her. This is fascinating to us because she will have almost no memory of the experience, and an understandable fear when she witnesses a plant animate itself and begin to hunt her.

"What happened if the plant gets ahold of a man?" Someone asked.

"This is highly uncommon since men seem immune to its drawing effects and the plant is attracted to the female pheromones. If it does capture a male, I supposed he will be stripped, lubricated, disoriented. When the plant becomes frustrated that the male cannot be host to its seed, he'll simply be rejected."

When the tour was over, I had to go to the restroom to vomit. Brian had to show me the way, and wait in the hall for me. He wanted to make sure I didn't go where I wasn't supposed to. When I finally emerged from the ladies room, he was nowhere sight.

I pulled open a door that I thought would lead me outside, but I was wrong. I stood in the open doorway to a terrarium, and one of those breeding plants turned towards my scent.

I was entranced by its beauty and at the same time, my heart raced at being so close to this magnificent powerful specimen. It spread its colorful plume as if to boast.

It possessed me and my heart hungered to be near it. At that, I heard the door shut behind me. Oh my god! I had stepped into a locked room with this crazed thing! I felt a strange arousal between my legs. Get out of there! I screamed at myself from inside my head. Scared out of my mind, I felt my foot take another step towards incredible beauty. A long tentacle slithered closer. I heard my voice say "Maybe it will be okay..." as my pussy throbbed with desire for my plant lover. A good deal of lubricant discharged into my panties and I felt my nipples harden. My hand went to my pants where I unbuttoned and unzipped them. Stop! I heard my inner voice scream as I witnessed my lustful body betray me.

Just as I was about to be ravaged by my predator, I felt my feet fly out from underneath me and my body went flying... backward. The blow of my body hitting the floor and the pound of the heavy terrarium door slamming shut. I laid still on my back for a moment seeing stars. Blinking my vision back, I saw the tour guide crouched over me on the hall floor. Brian had saved me! Oh my God: he had saved me!

Justwords
Justwords
256 Followers